Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) (37091 Views)

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Wike Kisses Wife In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good idea.

I have sent mine.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by daygee12: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?

Did they tell u dey don't collect shishi?
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by sunnnnyuu(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
One Thousand Naira Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign, IGBERETV reports.

Unveiling the One Thousand Naira Challenge, the party posted on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/NgLabour/status/1595858156722475009?t=w-N1LrJlCnefkQ-XehcjPQ&s=19
I'm telling people Peter Obi and Buhari na 5&6 Buhari seek donations to fund his campaign and now Peter Obi is seeking donations to fund his campaign, Buhari promise Nigerians heaven on earth and Peter Obi is promising Nigerians heaven on earth, do you think Peter Obi will not be like Buhari?
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Omodua(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
One Thousand Naira Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign, IGBERETV reports.

Unveiling the One Thousand Naira Challenge, the party posted on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/NgLabour/status/1595858156722475009?t=w-N1LrJlCnefkQ-XehcjPQ&s=19
That's the way to go. I am donating N15k now.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by gabolak(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
I have done mine and here is the evidence.

Let urchins go and hug transformer.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Princeokwuego1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
sending my 5k now

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

We no the give shishi people asking for shishi donations grin
Infact, i am just salt of words.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by oneMalik: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
God will never allow the fools to be wise so the wise could get tools !

People must cash-out !

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Diyaiyanu87: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
...Big craze dey una head...!!!
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
It can never be possible for someone that's both in govt to win election anywhere in d world without d support of those in govt.
If the step Obi took were taken by Osinbanjo, it would have been more easier for Osinbanjo than Obi. He would have had some governors in support, senators, ministers and even head of govt MDAs.
People are are using Kenya as example but they forgot that the guy that won was the V.P while he contested.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by YourhealthNG2(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Done

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ayotade09(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ati atiku ati tinubu ati pete obi I no dey give shishi make they go borrow money from bank after he win he should use his salary to pay
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by YourhealthNG2(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Omodua:
That's the way to go. I am donating N15k now.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good one we need everyone assist now
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by daygee12: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
DestinyNigga:
I will donate 10k on behalf of my family.

Tnx for ur support bro, but it will be acceptable if u could give to the needy
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Yxxx: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why do we have to do loud campaigns in this country? All is still corruption.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by DesChyko: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will donate!!

The citizens are paying in so you don't have to pay anyone when you're there.

Just focus on managing our resources and make our sweats worth it; for once in my adult life in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by AK481(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
I am contributing now .
Obi is the people president
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Realestatevixen: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Chai! Pandora Him Tu Lie wan recover him money wai him waste for Oyo State campaign flop

Shinedu and Emeka don chop clean mouth

Your pains are really severe, it's palpable!
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Solofresh2: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
I pity Nigerians
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
ccjoe:
obi now grin

Don't be surprised if Obi Him-Tu-Lie comes out tomorrow to deny ever requesting funds from people, and for people to be wary of fraudsters. Meanwhile na hin gangan be the main, the main yahoo man.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by NuruDiddy: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary about to withdraw.

But now, na to recover the money wey he don spend be the koko.

It's better I donate regit money than die on ritual and drugs money. U go choke when u see the account balance now.

Lolz
We are talking back our country.

Go back to Columbia where the real Escobar lived
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by NuruDiddy: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?

We give for your idiot unborn Children to have a good life
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by padi94(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
quentin06:
Ewo!! They have upgraded their campaign into 86fb scam. No broke-ass party will rule this country again.

Sometimes I just don't know why a thinking human will make a comment like this. In your logic A broke party will note rule well or what has it got to do with good governance. If you put up a superior argument against the LP it's acceptable. But saying cos the party is broke is your reason for not voting them.

Everyone will die one day but the manner and what people stood for when they are alive matters not in the afterlife but in the life behind. Comments like this erodes a person after death.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by jamjo: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Honestly, illiterates fill the country called Nigeria and you are one of them. Let me burst your bubble, I'm sure you are also one of the people who love America and will not hesitate to come and live with us over here, this is how parties are funded people contribute money to support parties and candidates of their choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Mrmb: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
slivertongue:
LP is the people party
Obi is the people's presidential candidate

Na only mugu dey do 1k challenge, Mr obi don dey cash out
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God punish poverty grin
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Leysco(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why would they need money for campaign?
Nigerians know who they will vote for.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Olukayodeaustyn: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
I hope the people in charge will run a transparent account, so we all know where our money is going

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dressed In Traditional Arabian Clothing / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.