Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) (37116 Views)

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Wike Kisses Wife In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
adioolayi:
Shishi we go collect...

Shishi...we no go give
We no dey give shishi, yes. We're the party of the public. 1k challenge is better than dumping looted money into the campaign funds account

8 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by bestman09(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
shocked
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
One Thousand Naira Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign, IGBERETV reports.

Unveiling the One Thousand Naira Challenge, the party posted on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/NgLabour/status/1595858156722475009?t=w-N1LrJlCnefkQ-XehcjPQ&s=19
Igbo man spend your money for the election
Polities and election in Nigeria is big business.
Shi shi I no go pay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
What is 1k or more that I cannot give for a better Nigeria?

I accept the challenge.

9 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Scamming the gullible Zombidients.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Tenses: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
I dropping more than that.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary about to withdraw.

But now, na to recover the money wey he don spend be the koko.
Withdraw from where exactly and where did you get the news from? 1k challenge is our ( obidients) idea. Peter Obi knows nothing about it.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Vipro(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will donate 30,000 post evidence here on nairaland, just to see the Agbadorians cry,weep and die on it! grin

13 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Una no dey give shishi but una wan collect plenty shishi!!!
Politics is not for the poor!!! So sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nothing new...
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Christmas is near grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:
Buhari solicited for funds during 2014 campaign...

Tinupoo support group are also soliciting for campaign funds.....

LP is not the first to source for funds...

Together we can Take Back Nigeria by voting Labour party...

ObiDatti to the rescue....
I thought you don't give shishi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?

Tithe. grin

They should change from LP to MMM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by shegzbillionz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
I’m donating 200k no cap
Screenshot will be here when am done

8 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ebisapere: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give your 1k to someone that needs it and not people that are well fed and very comfortable....Some people can't even afford a meal for a day and you are sending 1k for human beings to throw away for What?..."Campaign"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
I Will Donate 1k

6 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:

I don’t have much but I’m sure gonna donate a minimum of 50-100k to support Tinubu campaign
Make sure you do same to your Obi whatever

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by pinkgoodies(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

The canopies

Vehicles

Renting of halls

Transportation of members to various locations

All these things and more need money.

Do you want them to use skill mining to achieve that?

Unq get pple everrwia as una talk. Make dem provide dia services free of charge. Are u not doing voluntary services again. Do u need money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hahahahaha
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by sonature1: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
annyplenty:
How did other frontline candidates get their campaign funds if they did not solicit from public?

In case you don't know the answer: they stole public funds

7 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will donate 1k. If you hate it go to hell

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by nedekid: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:

Is it confirmed the account is legit?
Cos I Wan pay my own.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Peppysco: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
MMM reloaded.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:

y re u a Tinubu supporter
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ebisapere: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please your 5k will be useful for me for feeding....then you can give them 195k
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

The canopies

Vehicles

Billboard and fliers

Renting of halls

Do you want them to use skill mining to achieve them?
can they get all this Free?
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by freshboi88: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sending my own 1k for a better. Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin he's a frausted element

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by BATified2023: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

The canopies

Vehicles

Billboard and fliers

Renting of halls

Do you want them to use skill mining to achieve them?
u are very stupid

Now u understand d meaning of logistics,when we were telling u then u were shouting no shi shi

So u are now beginning to realize the meaning of funding in campaign right?

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by nedekid: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
shegzbillionz:
I’m donating 200k no cap
Screenshot will be here when am done
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign / Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.