Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) (37089 Views)

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Wike Kisses Wife In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi no go only lie to gullibles he go steal from them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by yungcheda(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu's political career is failing like his health
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Mozegee: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ewu even Buhari solicited for funds,even your so called Messiah Tinimbu is doing the same. Even in advance countries political parties solicite for funds. Why do you hate a man whom God has blessed.
DSC7:
Buhari solicited for funds during 2014 campaign...

Tinupoo support group are also soliciting for campaign funds.....

LP is not the first to source for funds...

Together we can Take Back Nigeria by voting Labour party...

ObiDatti to the rescue....
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by blackpanda: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:

But una claim una no de give shishi
How come you are now comparing with Buhari Lol
Scammers.com/obidatti grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by cumoverna: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Did tinubu really said Blabla blu bla bla blu balumbla...?
KingOfAmebo:

Another neck pressing initiative.

The urchins below don't know the big difference between not giving shishi (bribe) and collecting shishi (donation)...How will they even know when the only language they understand is Blabla blu bla bla blu balumbla... grin grin grin that's why they are called URCHINS (Zero sense)

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by DSC7: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mozegee:
Ewu even Buhari solicited for funds,even your so called Messiah Tinimbu is doing the same. Even in advance countries political parties solicite for funds. Why do you hate a man whom God has blessed.

Read my post again for better understanding..

Also check my signature...
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Sholaco: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
slivertongue:
LP is the people party
Obi is the people's presidential candidate
Igbo, Ipob ESN Biafra president grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by adams123: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
I dom copy the bank account number, make I run go donate

Imagine Peter's online followers of about 2.5 million donating 1k minimum each.
That's about 1000 * 2,500,000 = 2,500,000,000
Two billion naira

Nigeria will see a government whose campaign was funded by the masses and would be held accountable by the people that voted them into power

How will you hold them accountable? They no contribute for Buhari? Are they holding him accountable now? All na wash...419 people! All of them including Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
PaedophileProph:
I’m a proud donator, God bless our Labour

Just like you I'm a proud donor.

PO to the rescue

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by OLOKOESHIN: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

The canopies

Vehicles

Billboard and fliers

Renting of halls

Transportation of members to various locations

All these things and more need money.

Do you want them to use skull-mining to achieve them?
Most Igbos are armed robbers and kidnappers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by sonature1: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Most Igbos are armed robbers and kidnappers

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Parishpascal(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
One Thousand Naira Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign, IGBERETV reports.

Unveiling the One Thousand Naira Challenge, the party posted on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/NgLabour/status/1595858156722475009?t=w-N1LrJlCnefkQ-XehcjPQ&s=19

PLEASE THIS IS SCAM I HAVE CHECK THE WEBSITE IT DOES NOT MATCH SCAM ALERT
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Well 1 thing is for sure, they APC did not beg you or anyone from the general public for donations, before they seized the reigns of power from the kleptomaniac members of pdp.

Even Buhari solicited for funds oga. You all be speaking ignorantly. The picture below says it all. Even the current APC led by Tinubu is still soliciting for funds. Rest abeg

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Very soon , you will hear that CBN have started locking peoples accounts

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
I dom copy the bank account number, make I run go donate

Imagine Peter's online followers of about 2.5 million donating 1k minimum each.
That's about 1000 * 2,500,000 = 2,500,000,000
Two billion naira

Nigeria will see a government whose campaign was funded by the masses and would be held accountable by the people that voted them into power
In ur calculation above, Do u think everybody is as daft as u and ur family together?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Zetty177x: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:

I have paid my #1,000

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by happYFingers(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is the right way to do it to keep the govt in check, Obama did it n it was a huge success!

I have given my widow's mite.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

Enough is Enough is ALSO ENOUGH !!
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Suunnn(f): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
One Thousand Naira Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/NgLabour/status/1595858156722475009?t=w-N1LrJlCnefkQ-XehcjPQ&s=19

Funny!
Yet Annoying!!
1k for what?

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Alive2018: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will donate my own. I will do whatever I can contribute to help labor party win. So that if not for me at least I can leave a country for my children. May God help remove all the bad people contesting. I hope I will stay in Nigeria. I would love to. May God help us.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Its like you like like suffering and smiling, anyway You can vote whose ever you like
But for me and my family we are voting Peter Obi even if my vote is the only vote he gets.
My prayers for you is that God will treat you and your family exactly the way APC government under buhari has treated Nigerians since 2015 till date.

buckeyemedia:
A Shayoist thinks Peter Obi can save Nigeria?

Madam Vero, biko give this Zionist 1 carton of Hero Lager.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ebisapere: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
But if you fellow human being should demand for 2k for food....i guess you won't send...All I'm saying is this people are comfortable and satisfied...It pains me though sincerely because people find it hard to help people in need but show themselves when it comes to things like this...People will still share this so called donation among themselves...is it not the same Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ance4Liverpool:
Its like you like like suffering and smiling, anyway You can vote whose ever you like
But for me and my family we are voting Peter Obi even if my vote is the only vote he gets.
My prayers for you is that God will treat you and your family exactly the way APC government under buhari has treated Nigerians since 2015 till date.

So Peter Obi will change Nigeria, no Governors, no Senators, no House of Representatives?

Only him will change Nigeria in a new party that he just joined a few months ago that he doesn’t know anyone in it?

Was he there when the Labor party drafted its manifesto, or you could careless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ebisapere: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
hold how....Will you even be heard?....please let's be real here...Truth is, there is no Hope for Nigeria..
Nigeria's healing can only start from the way the masses think and not the government
Right now...Nigeria can only be saved by another flood like that in the Bible and they start afresh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Gensece: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:

Hmmm! Owo lonboju ore je o,
epe longbeyin ale.
"Money,na him dey spoil friendship o.." I talk my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by JosephXavier: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Coronavirus84:

In your calculation above, Do u think everybody is as daft as u and ur family together?

Wow

Idiots assume everybody is like them
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Omodua(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

God bless you
Amiiiin. Iseeee!
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by LCling: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will donate on 30th
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
U no dey give shishi u no dey receive shishi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by shimolv: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
WhiteRuler:

Labour Party, the vehicle is using it to move Obi's movement. Anyhow you look at it, I'm supporting it.
Just like you supported Biafra?
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by BanyXchi: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

The canopies

Vehicles

Billboard and fliers

Renting of halls

Transportation of members to various locations

All these things and more need money.

Do you want them to use skull-mining to achieve them?
why ask for donations when you can go into your usual cannibalism or sell drugs in Thailand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
daygee12:

Tnx for ur support bro, but it will be acceptable if u could give to the needy

If it's well for the government then the needy will be taken care off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Again, Labour Draws Battle Line / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.