Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91508 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Thebigheart: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

He should go and debunk the rape allegations. For your information, I have people that have other receipts about his escapades.

He should go and debunk rape allegations.
Na you go still say, na damage control.

Human wants are insatiable
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by edward1106(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.
So someone cannot sick in peace again? undecided
Or does it mean when we fall sick, we have actually wrong someone and deserving of God's wrath?
If God were to be as u have just perceived him, do you think you yourself would still be alive?

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
malvisguy212:
base on your comments on this thread. it's seems you are very happy with this news.regardless of his past ( his rape case) I still feel for him.

I don't care if anyone's sick or not, and sickness is not peculiar to a particular person, irrespective of his atrocities or good deeds.

I'm only about the fact that he's an alleged rapist and also a religious businessman deceiving gullible people and milk them of their money. And he's not the only one in the church business. So, it's not a personal attack.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2022
Thebigheart:

He should go and debunk rape allegations.
Na you go still say, na damage control.

Human wants are insatiable

If you're alleged of something and you're confident it's false, especially if you're influential and your reputation is at stake, you're to debunk and sue for libel!

He didn't do that rather he let his gullible congregations to fight on his behalf. We weren't moved by their actions because a dog will always support it's owner as long you feed it bone.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2022
DeOTR:
This picture doesn't bear any semblance with Pastor Biodun that I know o. If you look closely, he can never look like this person even if he's stripped to the bone. I mean, the face is quite different.
Illness does wonders to the human body and face

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by kingthreat(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2022
Someone cannot choose to lose weight again?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2022
Nothing like nemesis or anything. People get sick and recover. I think he's just recovering from sickness and very soon he will be well.

We are into interior decoration and also deals in sales and installation of all kinds of window blinds, wall cornice, wallpaper, wall panels, fluted panel(WPC) and linoleum carpet. Please check my signature for signature and contact
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ibtommy(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2022
I hope it's not what I'm "finking" grin
Flee immorality dem no go hear..
God have mercy!!!
benjihouse8:
Can you see the changes??

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/followers-express-concern-as-coza-shares-new-photos-of-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-at-old-trafford.html
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ibtommy(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Pro-Fato sighted.

Xcelinteriors:
Nothing like nemesis or anything. People get sick and recover. I think he's just recovering from sickness and very soon he will be well.

We are into interior decoration and also deals in sales and installation of all kinds of window blinds, wall cornice, wallpaper, wall panels, fluted panel(WPC) and linoleum carpet. Please check my signature for signature and contact
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ibtommy(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
These pastors need to take things easy. He looks very ill.

He is in need of prayers.

But isn't he the guy who a woman said raped her at her home?

Not just one woman
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GlobTrotter: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.
are you God?? Thank God,God doesn't think like a man. See your evil mind, staying back and waiting for the "punishment" of another man when you yourself is so filthy.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2022
sukkot:
GOD HAS STARTED DEALING WITH HIM. yesterday na okposo.

e go reach everybody

Wow.

I don't think okposo deserved to die because he cheated on his wife undecided

What kind of God do you worship?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2022
ibtommy:

Not just one woman

He should "go and seek their forgiveness" and turn himself in.

Once too many people are accusing him of the same thing, then it's true.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
This is not biodun fatoyinbo ooo. Some idiots will just sit down and want to use lies to destroy someone else. I am no fan of the pastor though. That's how someone posted a pix of Hanks Anuku in a deplorable state, and it eventually turned out to be someone else entirely

It's him!
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by steveodo(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2022
Is it the same Adefarasin we saw at Trump's daughter wedding looking very fresh?
ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2022
GlobTrotter:
are you God?? Thank God,God doesn't think like a man. See your evil mind, staying back and waiting for the "punishment" of another man when you yourself is so filthy.

He wouldn't have to think that if the law was functional in dealing with serial rapists with a lot of influence.

More than one woman cannot be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ogbe88(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, you capping! These clerics are God to their followers and this is the reason why they get away with almost everything. Busola was still young and religion is a weapon to subdue humans and it get worse if the person is young and naive.

So, Busola not screaming for help wasn't her fault. She felt powerless, restless and scared! And moreover, awareness on rape wasn't much that time in Africa!
The qstn is where u there when all this happened, or u just blinded by sentiments/side judgement
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2022
steveodo:
Is it the same Adefarasin we saw at Trump's daughter wedding looking very fresh?

He must mean his shadow.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GlobTrotter: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He wouldn't have to think that if the law was functional in dealing with serial rapists with a lot of influence.

More than one woman cannot be wrong.
was there any evidence of that fact except word of mouth

He may actually be as innocent and she be as guilty
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2022
1Sharon:

Wow.

I don't think okposo deserved to die because he cheated on his wife undecided

What kind of God do you worship?
hehe that guy took down almost all the female choir at house of rock, allegedly. oh and what GOD do i worship ? see what the problem is ? these men of God have lied to you and given you a watered down version of GOD because they dont want to scare you away from church as they need your money. but the real GOD ? he is a terror

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

ISIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

DEUT 28 VS 60 He will afflict you again with all the diseases of Egypt, which you dreaded, and they will cling to you.

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of EVIL

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Triangles1:
It baffles me to see people deriving joy in other people predicament.

You're only saying this because he's a pastor.

If it was an atheist with cancer, you would have been quick to call it the judgement of God.

Hypocrite.

I hope life has shown you that being a Christian means nothing, you'd go through afflictions, death, rape, disease just like ANYBODY else.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2022
GlobTrotter:
was there any evidence of that fact except word of mouth

He may actually be as innocent and she be as guilty

I think you need to review word of mouth cases worldwide. Unless you expected her to hold his semen in her womb till the day she decided to speak about it, so that she would show you as proof, in a country that doesn't have forensics, it doesn't make sense to throw away the "word of mouth" that many women at different times have about him.

Is he the only pastor in Nigeria? Or why is he always accused of rape? He should be investigated. But as a man of influence many people will conclude she wants to "destroy his career".

If she is guilty, what do you claim she would be guilty of? Opening herself to the scrutiny of people who won't believe her?

A lot of you wanted proof of rape. When it was given to you in the baba Ijesha case, you said it was a setup, and said no rape happened, unless you could watch the por_no of it to believe it did. Same thing with the BBC sex for grades scandal.

There's no pleasing the angels themselves.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sugarcane: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2022
edward1106:

So someone cannot sick in peace again? undecided
Or does it mean when we fall sick, we have actually wrong someone and deserving of God's wrath?
If God were to be as u have just perceived him, do you think you yourself would still be alive?

I had not heard of Pastor Biodun prior to the ‘incident’. All I knew was what I read online. The picture we saw today was shocking to me as I was sure it was someone else, not the “Fat Oyinbo” we knew. I had to search on google and saw a video posted 9 days ago. He doesn’t look ill in the video. I THOROUGHLY enjoyed that video and urge everyone to cast aside his look in these pictures and LISTEN to that video titled ‘The Teacher Within’. This man is BLESSED and HIGHLY favoured regardless of what he has (supposedly) done in the past. He’s human. I really cried for myself as I watched him. I prayed over his life. I realized that he’s well and he’ll all ways be well (from my perspective). Let’s learn to lead with LOVE in ALL we do. We must try to find a reason to love every step of the way.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2022
1Sharon:

You're only saying this because he's a pastor.

If it was an atheist with cancer, you would have been quick to call it the judgement of God.

Hypocrite.

I hope life has shown you that being a Christian means nothing, you'd go through afflictions, death, rape, disease just like ANYBODY else.

Religious people are usually foolish. Many of the clerics secretly received the vaccine during the pandemic but came out to talk to talk against it publicly.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by malvisguy212: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

I don't care if anyone's sick or not, and sickness is not peculiar to a particular person, irrespective of his atrocities or good deeds.

I'm only about the fact that he's an alleged rapist and also a religious businessman deceiving gullible people and milk them of their money. And he's not the only one in the church business. So, it's not a personal attack.
says an atheist who has never do harm or wrong someone before.

the man may be a rapist . but what about you ?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by GlobTrotter: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I think you need to review word of mouth cases worldwide. Unless you expected her to hold his semen in her womb till the day she decided to speak about it, so that she would show you as proof, in a country that doesn't have forensics. It doesn't make sense to throw away the "word of mouth" that many women at different times have about him.

Is he the only pastor in Nigeria? Or why is he always accused of rape? He should be investigated. But as a man of influence many people will conclude she wants to "destroy his career".

If she is guilty, what do you claim she would be guilty of? Opening herself to the scrutiny of people who won't believe her?

A lot of you wanted proof of rape. When it was given to you in the baba Ijesha case, you said it was a setup, and said no rape happened, unless you could watch the Indecency of it to believe it did. Same thing with the BBC sex for grades scandal.

There's no pleasing the angels themselves.
I can say you raped me right now and you will be guilty. Using your analogy
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2022
udeh3:
Well, it's very disappointing to seeing Christians who are suppose to be carriers of God's love, insulting or shaming someone passing through challenges

Yesterday, so many so-called Christians were bashing Sam Okposo, I wept! Bashing the died? From their words you could see toxicity. Where is this character from? Certainly, not from Jesus Christ

Death like for Sam Okposo, is inevitable, we all will face it. Pray you make it. No one know the covenant he has with his maker...

Pastor B is a human who is prone to sickness like everyone. Why the castigation? So, you think if Christ meets us in this castigation and judgement, we'll make it to Heaven? You better start bridling your tongue and train your heart to always think positivity

Today, I join all well meaning Nigerians to pray for Pastor B... We might have different doctrines, but the body of Christ is one. Get well soon, In Jesus Christ Name, Amen

We love you

Oh shut up.

If okposo or Biodun was an atheist you would have been one of the bashers. You would have called it a judgement of God.

But because Okposo/Biodun are members of your own or favourites, you now want to draw the line?

Hypocrite .

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2022
malvisguy212:
says an atheist who has never do harm or wrong someone before.

the man may be a rapist . but what about you ?

You're nothing but a cretin supporting your God of rape.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Exceed15: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

The rapist is obviously sick but he didn't announce it and I'm sure he's secretly been receiving medical care, not spiritual bullshit he feeds to his gullible congregations.

He will keep funding his lifestyle and medical bills with the tithe and offerings from his sheeples.

U sound as if you can't be sick. Don't mock people with ill health, you might be next

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by FashionCookie(f): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2022
shortgun:
See as Una gather carry another person wahala put for head.
angry angry
Jobless people everywhere
I swear. Nairaland is home of gossips.
Even the men carry am 4 head like dandruff.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Exceed15:

U sound as if you can't be sick. Don't mock people with ill health, you might be next

Zip your filthy big sewage mouth! I'm not responsible for your imbalance thought process.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by 1Sharon(f): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Kobicove:

This is not Biodun Fatoyinbo!

Toks2008:

This cant be him

gommez:
This is not Pastor Biodun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.