Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) (38104 Views)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Lacash: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

TINUBU is not even here yet
Just arriving there and i cant have access to the stadium. Everywhere is filled up. Lot of crowd outside.

We have resorted to holding our own rally outside the stadium.... It is a festival out here mehn

Pics and video from inside the venue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSIERxCsYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ByP3hhoApc
The Jagaban Borgue himself, slayer of the Ajokuta Ma momi’s grin

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
buhariguy:
obi and atiku will share 40%,
Tinubu 60%
Leave Atiku. ATiku no get levels for Lagos.

He will be distant 3rd. Whatever happens, Peter Obi’s 30% is sure banker
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Olowoeko11: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
sirtipaiga:
I hope the stadium will be released to the LP when they want to campaign so that we can actually determine who will win Lagos.
Let all candidate campaign at the stadium too.
go and do your rally in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by akbonus: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Eshin to shiwaju ni o gba ife. Lagos is 101% BATified.

Thank you Lagos Eko Ile for your steadfastness, standing by our own , our Asiwaju , our own City Boy and protecting him from the vile unpatriotic elements, ipob terrorists, arsonists of Lagos city,political vultures, untrained children of hate and cannibals trading in politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/political bigotry.

Igbega Ilu Eko ati orile ede wa Nigeria, ajumose gbogbowa ni.

On Presidential election day , please come out en masse and massively like this again and use your PVC to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!Eko lokan!!Awalokan!!
check my signature for free stuffs!

SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE?IS TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE GOING TO RULE LAGOS OR NIGERIA?YOU ARE CALLING IBOS CANNIBALS OF WHAT KIND?SO IBOS IS YOUR PROBLEM?THIS IS GOOD TO KNOW,BECAUSE YOUR PROBLEM IS JUST STARTING.THIS THIEF IS GOING NOWHERE,RITUALIST CALLING SOMEONE CANNIBAL?NA WA O
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ozo13(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rapuru14:

Bro as a Lagos resident I can tell you that Tinubu is not too sure of Lagos. Don't mind the crowd.

The margin won't be that much!
same talk every election.this isn't the first time am seeing this .Agbaje make mouth pass this and still collect

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Tradman: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Omo.. No space anywhere. We are stuck far outside the stadium

we are all here to collect from tinubu and vote Peter Obi for president

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by buhariguy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
Leave Atiku. ATiku no get levels for Lagos.

He will be distant 3rd. Whatever happens, Peter Obi’s 30% is sure banker
atiku can get 10%.
But 60% is sure for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by akbonus: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:
How some people think Obi can win is a mystery to me.
YES WE LIKE IT THAT WAY,A MISERY,BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN THE OLDEN DAYS WHERE INEC AND POLITICIANS DO ABRAKADABRA,ABRAKADABRA NO LONGER WORK AGAIN O OGA,BVAS AND ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF RESULTS IS THE MISERY THAT WIL FINISH BAT AND MIKANO THIEF,THAT IS BUHARI'S EXIT GREEK GIFT FOR THEM.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Juniorangel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Another Hit Song Loading grin grin grin
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by akbonus: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Werey so you self be omo mushin. grin

That is my hood before i moved over to the North.
I don dey here for LAG since yesterday because of this rally.

Woke up as early as 5am. Yet we are still stuck far far far outside stadium.. See crowd.
CROWD IS THERE TO COLLECT AND LISTEN TO SOME TOWN HALL,THE DIFFERENCE, HULA BA,BALA BLU BU LA LA NONSENSE,SO THEY CAN AT LEAST LAUGH HOME.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
searchlight:
Urchin, i understand your obsession with the Igbos, if not that the governors of Lagos state have always been Yorubas, Igbos would have dislodge you in your own city. i understand your pains. With time Igbos will take absolute control of Lagos state and start installing and uninstalling governors then your eyes go clear. Just give it a little time lad.
Igbo did not burn Lagos. It is ipob terrorists that evil folks like you support that burnt down Lagos and those kind of people do not represent the Igbo.

Igbo are not arsonists and csnnibals.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by DKM123: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
It's the same paid group of APC members who are always traveling from one campaign to another. I have a Facebook friend who is always at every APC campaign ground all over the country. She has turned Ajala the traveller.

Unlike the Peter Obi's campaign where REAL ORGANIC MEMBERS OF THE SOCIETY OF THAT REGION spend thier own money and thier own time to GENUINELY welcome the one whom they love, trust and believe can be the change they need.
You will see the young and old leave thier houses, offices and shops and come to the campaign ground to genuinely root for him from thier heart without being party members or paid to do so.
May BAT thing not happen to Nigerians!!
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Olowosaudi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hmmm. Nigerians not yet ready for freedom from enslavement. It's sad we allow money, sentiments, tribe and pecuniary reasons to queue behind a man who has practically held the state in bondage, in an era when we have young vibrant men and women that would lead the country to Eldorado. Smh
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by esdeemiami(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ona say stadium mainbowl dey feed say no seat at all but from the above pictures I dey see empty seat......make Ona dey calm down
lhordspy:

Guy you get luck say you dey inside stadium. We are stuck far far.. I mean far far far outside stadium.

But there are lot of Ambulance on ground from the pictures i am seeing.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NavasBit: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
We need more video please. Some stupid statistician still need to see so Thier BG go rise more. Ahahaah
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ponishah: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Omo.. No space anywhere. We are stuck far outside the stadium

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com

https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Fearyourcreator: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.
Another angle... Hmmm
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by jimetagambo: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Told them elections are not won on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ponishah: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

But still, the constitution needs to be fulfilled

Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by jimetagambo: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tradman:
This is the new coping mechanism grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by kelvine(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
The content creators are making him more popular and they will help him win.

RuddyFusion:
Baba come and give us one HIT today
Content creators await you.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
buhariguy:
atiku can get 10%.
But 60% is sure for Tinubu
who are the people that will give him 60%?

Anyways, my prediction for Lagos is

Tinubu: 55%
Obi: 35%
Others: 10%
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by kelvine(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
They are not distributing money at the rallies, most of the people you see there are card carrying APC members who are on salary with Tinubu.
Few others are people who just want to witness a canival.

Nope, they won't vote Obi.

Tradman:

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Promising5555: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
I'm in the Apc crowd but will vote for LP
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
ponishah:

ponishah@yandex.com

Whoever had the revelation was either under the influence of Marijuana or Alcohol

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Eniitankorede: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

I have said thIs before. But INEC said some IPOB terrorists are threatening to burn down the country unless they see their patron lose woefully at the election.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Franking: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
They want to hear babablu bluu
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Peters474: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bros...I salute you. You really understand Tinubu's mastery of politics. God bless you.
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by kingmaster2009: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Lagosian people are not as jobless and ignoble as you are coming to an occasion where they have no business.

You are already in severe pain...snipper is available for your consumption

You call this a massive crowd when the sky is still empty in Tinubu base Lagos? Urchins can do better na.

BTW, the reason you have such a turnout is because people want hear another lyrical jargon by the current hit maker of incoherent talks, Mc Tinubu.

Watch out for another release of hit from a the Blababu labu bla labm tomorrow.

Lagosian people are not as jobless and ignoble as you are coming to an occasion where they have no business.

You are already in severe pain...snipper is available for your consumption

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
RtrevEzeugo1:

No be small. Northerners sabi this game pass us, thats y am voting Atiku cos I no wan waste my vote.

Try ask, all the Hausa and Fulani in your area who they wan vote. People wey tell me 2019 say Atiku no good , 2023 don come, them say Atiku na the best among all of them

This election is going to be tight between Atiku and Tinubu. I wish the Obidients whose candidate do not stand a chance realizes this and choose between Atiku and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by princenaira(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

You should be weeping for yourself and Nigeria instead should Tinibu becomes the next President.

Then ......it is finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpabio Withdraws Court Case Challenging Election Defeat / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal / Kyari: US Court Can’t Order Arrest Of A Non-citizen Resident In Nigeria - PSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.