Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) (38099 Views)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by highness25(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

TINUBU is not even here yet
Just arriving there and i cant have access to the stadium. Everywhere is filled up. Lot of crowd outside.

We have resorted to holding our own rally outside the stadium.... It is a festival out here mehn

Pics and video from inside the venue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSIERxCsYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ByP3hhoApc
Na world cup match these people go watch? See crowd

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by kingmaster2009: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
The truth of the matter is that an average Yiibo wants Obi or Atiku to win this election ....it is not because. of the love for the nation, the reason is that so. that they will have a representation in. power ....period!

And they so much Hate Tinubu because he didn't feature any of their Yiibo brother or sister as his deputy ....so, an average Yoruba should. know that it is not about. patriotism is about tribalism, ethnocentric, inordinate ambition, and selfish interest...
And I can tell you that we are In the game together

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by shuttox: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.
Even my brother dey there but he will vote Obi
They are sharing 7k
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
shuttox:

Even my brother dey there but he will vote Obi
They are sharing 7k
my cousin and my neighbours all joined Obi 10 million man match for Lagos. They got 3k each and funny enough none of them get PVC and they are rooting for Obi

Most Obi supporters are youths but more than half no get PVC. It's a known fact

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Traplord09: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Akeju16:
The cityboy is our next president of federal republic of Nigeria. God bless Tinubu, God bless Nigeria

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by shuttox: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
my cousin and my neighbours all joined Obi 10 million man match for Lagos. They got 3k each and funny enough none of them get PVC and they are rooting for Obi

Most Obi supporters are youths but more than half no get PVC. It's a known fact
Lol..so you mean Tinubu supporters get PVC??
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ganisucks(f): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
perrychemical:

If you think Obi will win Lagos, I think you are day dreaming. You are probably not been realistic in your projection.
Check my previous posts, in none of them did I say Obi will win Lagos state.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Traplord09: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Olowoeko11:
go and do your rally in Anambra

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Manofnaija: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Olowoeko11:
go and do your rally in Anambra

But Tinubu did rally in Ebonyi. Is Ebonyi part of Lagos
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by imrany20(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Eleko
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.

Nice Write Up but you messed it Up when you Mention the Name thats starts Your Last Paragraph.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by 3verblazing(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
buhariguy:
atiku can get 10%.
But 60% is sure for Tinubu
the mistake you make is you think all the crowd you see are there for Tinubu. Sorry. They are there for the money, flexing or out of compulsion. On the day of election you'll be shocked!
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by 3verblazing(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:
The truth of the matter is that an average Yiibo wants Obi or Atiku to win this election ....it is not because. of the love for the nation, the reason is that so. that they will have a representation in. power ....period!

And they so much Hate Tinubu because he didn't feature any of their Yiibo brother or sister as his deputy ....so, an average Yoruba should. know that it is not about. patriotism is about tribalism, ethnocentric, inordinate ambition, and selfish interest...
And I can tell you that we are In the game together
I'm yoruba from ogun state... I can tell you 100% my entire family won't vote Tinubu. So forget tribal sentiments. The man is not fit to be president. He's got too many baggage.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by hopexter(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
Lol, the best he can get in Lagos is 55%

Gbabe paid rally

So Tinubu paid everyone at the stadium to show up? You’re not wise. But if it’s Obi, they are true supporters. You see why Obi will never win? Who would vote for A biafran to be president of another country called Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
hopexter:

So Tinubu paid everyone at the stadium to show up? You’re not wise. But if it’s Obi, they are true supporters. You see why Obi will never win? Who would vote for A biafran to be president of another country called Nigeria?
Guy, people are there in hope to get money.
Gbagbe story, Tinubu go win Lagos but e no massive . No argue with destiny
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by hopexter(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Manofnaija:

But Tinubu did rally in Ebonyi. Is Ebonyi part of Lagos

So cos of election, you have suddenly decided to see Ebonyi as Igbo? Something is not right with you people. Obi did rally in Oyo too or didn’t he?
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by samwillyco1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Everybody wan collect money
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Agent17th: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

But still, the constitution needs to be fulfilled

Oga this is Lagos, na like Obi for Anambra, Atiku for Adamawa or kwankwaso for Kano, nothing special. Can the same be said when they visited Plateau?
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by garfield1: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:

Gbabe paid rally

That means obi and atiku will share 45%.but buhari got 55% in lagos,tinubu will get more

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by hopexter(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
Guy, people are there in hope to get money.
Gbagbe story, Tinubu go win Lagos but e no massive . No argue with destiny

You think it’s everywhere they share money? How you want take share money for this crowd without resulting into problem? Tinubu and his party have been in charge of Lagos since 2007. Tinubu is 100% supported by 99.5% Lagos Residents.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
garfield1:

That means obi and atiku will share 45%.but buhari got 55% in lagos,tinubu will get more
That was then when we no get BVAS and Your Alimosho rigging was still possible.
Forget ATiku, ATiku na 5% him go get
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by garfield1: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
That was then when we no get BVAS and Your Alimosho rigging was still possible.
Forget ATiku, ATiku na 5% him go get

There was no rigging from alimosho.mushin even gave more votes
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Masterito(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Are people in that stadium up to 200k?
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

But still, the constitution needs to be fulfilled
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Rapuru14: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
ozo13:
same talk every election.this isn't the first time am seeing this .Agbaje make mouth pass this and still collect

February isn't that far.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
garfield1:

There was no rigging from alimosho.mushin even gave more votes
Na we dey Lagos. We know what’s up.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by leketon: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:

Gbabe paid rally

If "paid rally" could happened according to you then," paid votes" will be a success.
Get ready for your defeat...
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
leketon:

If "paid rally" could happened according to you then," paid votes" will be a success.
Get ready for your defeat...
Like it happened in Osun state
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by leketon: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
Even without shutting down markets, Obi shut down national stadium, Surulere yesterday.

Wait till we visit Lagos for campaign

There is a reason, Obi moved Lagos campaign to the last days of INEC allowed campaign days.

Tinubu's rejection in the North made him reschedule his campaign timetable. Obi will visit Anambra last while Tinubu is already visiting Lagos now

grin

Weldone! Political guru, I will chat you up on 27th of February, 2023 for updates.
Stop placing emotion above logic...
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by leketon: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu is inexperienced. This is his first presidential run, and he's competing against Atiku, who's a perennial runner.

Looking at this waste of resources and misplaced priorities; I can see that Babachir hit the nail on the head. Tinubu is inexperienced.

And your candidate is experienced
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Fadayomideji: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

TINUBU is not even here yet
Just arriving there and i cant have access to the stadium. Everywhere is filled up. Lot of crowd outside.

We have resorted to holding our own rally outside the stadium.... It is a festival out here mehn
Only in Nigeria we turn a stadium to a campaign ground.yeye country
Pics and video from inside the venue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSIERxCsYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ByP3hhoApc
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Cheeryfeet: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Guy you get luck say you dey inside stadium. We are stuck far far.. I mean far far far outside stadium.

But there are lot of Ambulance on ground from the pictures i am seeing.

So in your mind, if something happens to you now, they will put you in the ambulance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) / Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.