Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) (38098 Views)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Emman08: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Me I'm just waiting for the memes and funny clips that will come from this rally. Shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
And to you .. you feel u r wise at all?
lhordspy:

Kai.. You are too dull to be human. Guy.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Levels1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

TINUBU is not even here yet
Just arriving there and i cant have access to the stadium. Everywhere is filled up. Lot of crowd outside.

We have resorted to holding our own rally outside the stadium.... It is a festival out here mehn

Pics and video from inside the venue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSIERxCsYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ByP3hhoApc

Op please stop addressing him as Tinubu, this is disrespectful.

Let us all start addressing him as His Excellency.

Even a useless Ipob families knows he's the incoming president.

Let charity begins from home.

Thanks bro

9 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Ayor93(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

But still, the constitution needs to be fulfilled

Why? Because of one state? Na agbado dey your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by oneMalik: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
I want to hear them saying " rented crowd "

where are dey ? I never see obidients comment o .

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Kai.. You are too dull to be human. Guy.

And your mumu na follow com
You fool no one but your fellow urchins

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by zizila: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.

You actually sound really crazy. We should vote in a crook who makes offers with tax payers money? I hope this APC suffering is hitting you hard and May what crooked and mentally unstable Jagaban “Bulaba” come 2023 consume you and your household wholly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Patriotsleague: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're not anywhere close to the stadium
You're in Tinubu campaign office doing your job
Obidiiots una numbers dey social media only, every street, state, town, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia is for Tinubu. Follow who know road, no be mugu.

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ElSudani: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sw votes won't make tinubu win, he is not contesting for president of Lagos

Wait for the rallies in the north, perhaps then you will start to see the impossibility of the Labour party to get anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
0nyedikachukwu:
Jobless Lagosians. Agbado might still not show up, or will probably show up but fall off the stage.
Chinedu is that all you have to say?

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Tony4000: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Are you a comedian?
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Is this they almighty Lagos Rally grin cheesy the jagaban rally grin Tinubu will lose this election to peter obi mark today's date. Peter obi is your next president

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
zizila:

You actually sound really crazy. We should vote in a crook who makes offers with tax payers money? I hope this APC suffering is hitting you hard and May what crooked and mentally unstable Jagaban “Bulaba” come 2023 consume you and your household wholly.
Tinubu is your next president bro

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by lhordspy: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Levels1:

Op please stop addressing him as Tinubu, this is disrespectful.

Let us all start addressing him as His Excellency.

Even a useless Ipob families knows he's the incoming president.

Let charity begins from home.

Thanks bro

Yes sir. grin

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Memeni(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
So this is a Mammoth crowd. Clowns
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Enemies of Nigeria.
If things were hard for you under APC and you still went out to vote APC in the presidency, then only deliverance will save you.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Credchampion: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Stop lying!! Akeredolu and El- Rufai were the front runners of his campaign

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ecolime(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Omo.. No space anywhere. We are stuck far outside the stadium

So a whole chief social media warrior is stucked outside?

Na high table you suppose sitdon na
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Obi is a smart fighter, the end point is about victory.

It doesn't matter if you were all out offensive, or you were defensive, the end point is victory.
can you bet your money since you know the end point for Obi is victory?

Please don't give me flimsy excuse o

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Cajal(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Obi should be saving his fund
I just realized why Atiku is yet to release campaign fund

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by MrBONE2(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Tinubu balablu hullabaloo
grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Obidiiots una numbers dey social media only, every street, state, town, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia is for Tinubu. Follow who know road, no be mugu.
Seems you have eaten too much roasted corn of electricity
So your brain is overheating

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by mbahdi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
If not for foolishness how will 30yrs old people be gathering together for a 90 yr old ancestor to rule dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ElSudani: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
tinsel:
They need to do crowd management. I am inside the stadium but it is crazy. Real crazy here both inside and outside. This is a timely call to avoid any thing bad happening here today.

The crowd is massive. I hope more people would stay at home to avoid a stampede. There's nothing else to prove to the zombidients.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Patriotsleague: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Seems you have eaten too much roasted corn of electricity
So your brain is overheating
Anambra youths are all for Tinubu, we hold the state down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
ecolime:

So a whole chief social media warrior is stucked outside?

Na high table you suppose sitdon na
The guy is in campaign office doing his job and claiming to travel from North to Lagos for rally.
Ask him to snap pics of his surrounding you'll see him disappear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by casualobserver: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
If some people like let them be appearing on Arise Tv every day or running from high commission to embassy taking pictures!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Sleekfingers: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
A friend just sent 50k to me. I asked what it for? He said, Owo Tinubu na....for him to have sent me 50k....i wonder how much he got.....me wey dey house jeje o....

Some people in that rally might not get shishi....na to eat Isi ewu and stout later today

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

Stadium no even full. Political slavery undecided

One man caged all of them with corruption, mismanagement of public funds and undemocratic rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by xevove2061: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Omo.. No space anywhere. We are stuck far outside the stadium

Lol. Peasant like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Proposed National Conference: A Case For Kwara State / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.