Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) (38105 Views)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ojex004: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Werey so you self be omo mushin. grin

That is my hood before i moved over to the North.
I don dey here for LAG since yesterday because of this rally.

Woke up as early as 5am. Yet we are still stuck far far far outside stadium.. See crowd.

Up Moonshine,. We gather dey.
I was thr live , we gonna show zombidence how to do it
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by GetMeRight: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sw votes won't make tinubu win, he is not contesting for president of Lagos

You are right. But you have forgotten that APC Northern governors and their states delegates gave ticket to him. And right now, Northerners are not even allowing Atiku to campaign freely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
GetMeRight:

You are right. But you have forgotten that APC Northern governors and their states delegates gave ticket to him. And right now, Northerners are not even allowing Atiku to campaign freely
You mean bribing Delegates. Same Atiku that has taken over the North?
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by vikyno(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Not surprised. That's the headquarter of street Urchins...

Even Blablubu wife complained of lazy youths always hanging around their house looking for free money . So this is a paid job for them cos they ain't gonna miss the 2k and free T-shirt and fez cap involved.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Zumis: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=118 Baba get sense

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

But still, the constitution needs to be fulfilled[/quote]
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
can you bet your money since you know the end point for Obi is victory?

Please don't give me flimsy excuse o

My colleagues has refused to bet with me that SW is the only Region Tinubu will win, and can't win the presidency.

And yes, I'm always ready to bet that Obi will win.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Who asked you? Obviously you're pained to bone marrow

We only have two Presidential candidate, Tinubu and Atiku, Sowore and co are just seeking attention
post=118697897:
Obi silently energised his base last night in Lagos at National Stadium Surulere without spending a kobo, more are coming ....
National Stadium Surulere was filled to capacity they were all shouting Obi Obi Obi
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

My colleagues has refused to bet with me that SW is the only Region Tinubu will win, and can't win the presidency.

And yes, I'm always ready to bet that Obi will win.
oya send me a DM ASAP to stake the bet since you know Obi will win

If you fail to DM me and stake the bet as you rightly said you and your entire family and generation unborn shall never know peace

Peace shall elude your household if you fail to DM me and stake the bet. You and your entire family will not live to witness Tinubu swearing in inauguration come May

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.
No Peter has no stolen money to throw around. If it is by ruggedness then Wike is the most qualified fellow.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
MyFlair:

No Peter has no stolen money to throw around. If it is by ruggedness then Wike is the most qualified fellow.
Then vote for wike then who stopped you?
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
oya send me a DM ASAP to stake the bet since you know Obi will win

If you fail to DM me and stake the bet as you rightly said you and your entire family and generation unborn shall never know peace

Peace shall elude your household if you fail to DM me and stake the bet. You and your entire family will not live to witness Tinubu swearing in inauguration come May

And if I quote you and we stake the money, may the most important person in your household be crushed to death by a speeding Dangote trailer before this year runs out?

How much are we staking?
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

And if I quote you and we stake the money, may the most important person in your household be crushed to death by a speeding Dangote trailer before this year runs out?

How much are we staking?

Any amount you deem fit

Once again if you don't DM me and stake the bet you and your entire family shall never know peace till thy kingdom come. Peace shall elude your household if you fail to DM me and stake the bet
Your entire household will not be alive to witness Tinubu swearing in inauguration come May

Amen
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Any amount you deem fit

Once again if you don't DM me and stake the bet you and your entire family shall never know peace till thy kingdom come. Peace shall elude your household if you fail to DM me and stake the bet
Your entire household will not be alive to witness Tinubu swearing in inauguration come May

Amen

Is your DM Bet9ja that I will pay money into?

Provide a neutral ground where both of us would stake the money.

Or should I provide it myself?

Stop beating around the Bush.

100k upfront.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by CheapHomes1: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.

If you say "Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint...The Saint failed woefully", who is the "saint"? Is it buhari? But Tinubu doesn't believe that buhari failed. So it's either you are lying that buhari failed or Tinubu is lying that buhari didn't fail. Which one of you is lying?
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Is your DM Bet9ja that I will pay money into?

Provide a neutral ground where both of us would stake the money.

Or should I provide it myself?

Stop beating around the Bush.

100k upfront.
escrow is the platform

DM let's take it out of nairaland biko. 100k isn't bad though

I repeat escow is the platform we gonna use
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by CheapHomes1: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lacash:
The Jagaban Borgue himself, slayer of the Ajokuta Ma momi’s grin

How will that move Nigeria forward?
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
escrow is the platform

DM me
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
escrow is the platform

We will be using PayPal.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Invitationn: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:
How some people think Obi can win is a mystery to me.
No mystery at all.
They actually know he can't win grin
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Invitationn: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're stuck outside the stadium yet uploading pics of inside the stadium
Continue
It's not rocket science if you're not dumb.
Why am I even commenting on this
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Invitationn: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Kai.. You are too dull to be human. Guy.

e
The matter Taya me bro grin
Where this your guy come from??
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

DM me
Mr Obi i asked you to DM me, stop being half smart biko

Remember the curses i placed on you and your entire family?

If you like run like your fellow obingo used to do when it's time to bet

I'm keenly waiting for you
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Mr Obi i asked you to DM me, stop being half smart biko

Remember the curses i placed on you and your entire family?

If you like run like your fellow obingo used to do when it's time to bet

I'm keenly waiting for you

My money is ready, once you DM I will know you are serious.

Drop your email if you can't DM so that I can mail you with my other email.

I can't DM an Urchin with my main email account.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

My money is ready, once you DM I will know you are serious.

Drop your email if you can't DM so that I can mail you with my other email.

I can't DM an Urchin with my main email account.

Mr Obi

You and your entire family shall never know peace if you failed to DM me and stake the bet as you rightly said. I no follow you drag say your Obi no go win o but if you fail to DM me and stake the bet as you rightly said then consider your entire household dead before Tinubu swearing in inauguration by May next year
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Mr Obi

You and your entire family shall never know peace if you failed to DM me and stake the bet as you rightly said. I no follow you drag say your Obi no go win o but if you fail to DM me and stake the bet as you rightly said then consider your entire household dead before Tinubu swearing in inauguration by May next year

Who is this small boy? You are funny oh.

You were the one that asked me to stake money.

You initiated it, and now you can't finish what you started and you are placing curse?

If you can't drop your email then don't quote me again.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Who is this small boy? You are funny oh.

You were the one that asked me to stake money.

You initiated it, and now you can't finish what you started and you are placing curse?

If you can't drop your email then don't quote me again.
Big boy or probably online Dangote

I asked you to DM me to stake the bet as you rightly said. Why are you being clownish like your fellow obingo?
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by leketon: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:

Like it happened in Osun state

Can we have the votes again?

Let's see which party came distance 4th in Prof. Soludo's word.

And the party with organic crowd couldn't get the organic votes either.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
OO
leketon:

Can we have the votes again?

Let's see which party came distance 4th in Prof. Soludo's word.

And the party with organic crowd couldn't get the organic votes either.
who gives a fucck about LP and their candidate in Osun we will vote Peter obi even if he joins birthday party grin
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
After waiting they will go and collect 1000 naira. Poverty is a disease
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by searchlight: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay!

2023 almost here!
Start preparing your mind on how to take Obi's police or better die before the time if you cant take it
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by barbstee(m): 4:09am On Nov 27, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
Even without shutting down markets, Obi shut down national stadium, Surulere yesterday.

Wait till we visit Lagos for campaign

There is a reason, Obi moved Lagos campaign to the last days of INEC allowed campaign days.

Tinubu's rejection in the North made him reschedule his campaign timetable. Obi will visit Anambra last while Tinubu is already visiting Lagos now

grin

Tinubu will still end his campaign in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal / Kyari: US Court Can’t Order Arrest Of A Non-citizen Resident In Nigeria - PSC / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.