Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) (38112 Views)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Cajal(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
Even without shutting down markets, Obi shut down national stadium, Surulere yesterday.

Wait till we visit Lagos for campaign

There is a reason, Obi moved Lagos campaign to the last days of INEC allowed campaign days.

Tinubu's rejection in the North made him reschedule his campaign timetable. Obi will visit Anambra last while Tinubu is already visiting Lagos now

grin
You take the fight to the enemies at the tail end when the opponents are tired
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by abbahfather: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Attending a rally doesn't mean you are voting the person, attending political event is an avenue to learn, meet people and the rest of them, after reading few comments here I begin to notice some people are sadist, negative comments/reply everywhere
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Anambra youths are all for Tinubu, we hold the state down.
And so?
Who cares
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by MrBONE2(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Governors are stranded outside?

Urchins and senseless lies

grin
grin

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Rapuru14: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Thanks to APC. Tinubu will win. Buharipromax. Poverty promax.

Bro as a Lagos resident I can tell you that Tinubu is not too sure of Lagos. Don't mind the crowd.

The margin won't be that much!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by searchlight: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

But still, the constitution needs to be fulfilled
Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria, Tinubu and Urchins are wasting their time

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
searchlight:
Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria, Tinubu and Urchins are wasting their time

Okay!

2023 almost here!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by longayink: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

TINUBU is not even here yet
Just arriving there and i cant have access to the stadium. Everywhere is filled up. Lot of crowd outside.

We have resorted to holding our own rally outside the stadium.... It is a festival out here mehn

Pics and video from inside the venue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSIERxCsYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ByP3hhoApc

Rallying to be led like lambs to the slaughter.

Even greedy, perfidious and wicked Britain can no longer save herself.

Even if you surrender the geographical space called Nigeria to the 156 leaders in the United Nations to administer, the stranger-characters lumped together would not allow it to work. If Iranians, Israelis, Germans and the Gypsies of Eastern Europe are yoked together in a country, that country will explode within a month!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Bennycollins: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Lagos is fully Batified.
Not FULLY.
I know and can bet my life that at least 45% of Lagosians won't vote for Tinubu.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by happney65: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:
A friend just sent 50k to me. I asked what it for? He said, Owo Tinubu na....for him to have sent me 50k....i wonder how much he got.....me wey dey house jeje o....

Some people in that rally might not get shishi....na to eat Isi ewu and stout later today

Lori iro. Iro Po. grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by clevybrown(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Majesty2:
Lagos is 100% BATified
Hope when the election results turns otherwise for the BATman in Lagos, u won't shout rigging grin
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by abbahfather: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rapuru14:

Bro as a Lagos resident I can tell you that Tinubu is not too sure of Lagos. Don't mind the crowd.

The margin won't be that much!

True
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Mayeldah(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
One thing is sure, today the pee-poo daddy will mis-yan again

waiting for another meme and content for comedians to feast on

on Obi's mandate we stan.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Achorise: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigeria citizens are the problem of Nigeria not really the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Rallies are inconsequential when it comes to electoral run. The most important aspect of a Presidential campaign is perception and message. If you fail in this two parts, your campaign is as good as comatose.
I agree with you
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Guy you get luck say you dey inside stadium. We are stuck far far.. I mean far far far outside stadium.

But there are lot of Ambulance on ground from the pictures i am seeing.
You can only deceive yourselves

We know the reality on ground but we will continue to laugh at you and your fake crowd
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by OlawaleBammie: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu is inexperienced. This is his first presidential run, and he's competing against Atiku, who's a perennial runner.

Looking at this waste of resources and misplaced priorities; I can see that Babachir hit the nail on the head. Tinubu is inexperienced.
How does this ur rantings dictate the winner?

How does babashalawal view affect the electorates??

Well, for ur info, obi loosing streak starts now, and for a winner to be a serial winner, he has to be contesting with serial losers grin

U sound paind and oppressed, but i am not bothered, if u like u can dye troway grin
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Lama70(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Haaa. Shey this na real crowd abi na computer generate am?

This is much o.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
post=118697540:
Peter Obi stylishly did his campaign at National Stadium Surulere Lagos last night, filled to capacity yesterday without spending money grin grin grin

Watch how the crowd was shouting immediately they were informed Obi's presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHkBbPpMRQ

Common get out bloody liar's

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by searchlight: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.
Lol i think the problem of Urchins here is that they think that everyone has no brain just like them. Were it not Atiku and Tinubu that ask of to vote Buhari so that nigerial will become USA? Sensible Nigerian will judge Tinubu and Atiku based on Buhari's performance. I wonder how a rational human being would re-enforce and reward failure. Are you saying that a party's performance shouldn't affect the out come of election? or you are saying that Buhari has done well when it is obvious that he alongside Tinubu destroyed the small Nigeria that we have been managing? If Tinubu is magical at least he would have given a tip of his magic to his friend to save Nigeria from collapsing but he was watching while the country keep going down the drain. The only reason Tinubu is campaigning is because he knows that the fools are greater in number in Nigeria than the rational mind otherwise he should be apologizing to Nigerians. As long as brainless Urchins like you are in their large number, politicians will keep generalizing that Nigerians don't have sense. This is why for me "democracy is not the best form of government" Urchins can elect Urchins when they are in their larger numbers and they will be eating agbado and cassava.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by chrizzyace: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

But still, the constitution needs to be fulfilled

At least make the election be free and fair without rigging we go know who the winner is
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
chrizzyace:

At least make the election be free and fair without rigging we go know who the winner is

You still waiting for results to be announced?

grin
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by OfficialAPCNig: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Cajal:

You take the fight to the enemies at the tail end when the opponents are tired
As simple as that
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by BigCowHornn: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Omo.. No space anywhere. We are stuck far outside the stadium

NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.

Better keep quiet before Ogun kee you there.

When you close all the markets in Lagos and offer #1k to all who come to the main Stadium in Lagos what do you think will happen?

Better still if your daughter, the Iyaloja of all the markets orders all market men and women to the one Stadium how populated do you think that place will look?
It's ok to keep deceiving yourself but it's forbiden to do that to others.

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by blueAgent(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

In your small mind, joker.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by wintergold(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Crowd wey dem force to go attend. I just came from the market,no meat to buy, reason? They ask them to be present at the rally or forefit their shops.

Smh
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by yemex04(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
post=118697540:
Peter Obi stylishly did his campaign at National Stadium Surulere Lagos last night, filled to capacity yesterday without spending money grin grin grin

Watch how the crowd was shouting immediately they were informed Obi's presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHkBbPpMRQ

You mean the church crusade he attended like other people? was that a political rally?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by blueAgent(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're stuck outside the stadium yet uploading pics of inside the stadium
Continue
cool
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Sleekfingers: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
happney65:

Lori iro. Iro Po. grin

Sit down there dey look.....people are really cashing out.....my friend is part of Tinubu campaign team.....Ebute meta meta ( west) team.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Bhol28: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
LAGOS=APC=SANWO=BAT

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by searchlight: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Eshin to shiwaju ni o gba ife. Lagos is 101% BATified.

Thank you Lagos Eko Ile for your steadfastness, standing by our own , our Asiwaju , our own City Boy and protecting him from the vile unpatriotic elements, ipob terrorists, arsonists of Lagos city,political vultures, untrained children of hate and cannibals trading in politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/political bigotry.

Igbega Ilu Eko ati orile ede wa Nigeria, ajumose gbogbowa ni.

On Presidential election day , please come out en masse and massively like this again and use your PVC to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Urchin, i understand your obsession with the Igbos, if not that the governors of Lagos state have always been Yorubas, Igbos would have dislodge you in your own city. i understand your pains. With time Igbos will take absolute control of Lagos state and start installing and uninstalling governors then your eyes go clear. Just give it a little time lad.

Asiwaju lokan!Eko lokan!!Awalokan!!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
May poverty not happen to us... Cos I saw of the people at the stadium and it was obvious that this are stomach infrastructure... This politicians are wicked and posterity will judge them.,they know the best way to control the masses is through poverty... May Nigeria never happen to anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.