Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) (38050 Views)

6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’ / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by searchlight: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Eshin to shiwaju ni o gba ife. Lagos is 101% BATified.

Thank you Lagos Eko Ile for your steadfastness, standing by our own , our Asiwaju , our own City Boy and protecting him from the vile unpatriotic elements, ipob terrorists, arsonists of Lagos city,political vultures, untrained children of hate and cannibals trading in politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/political bigotry.

Igbega Ilu Eko ati orile ede wa Nigeria, ajumose gbogbowa ni.

On Presidential election day , please come out en masse and massively like this again and use your PVC to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Asiwaju lokan!Eko lokan!!Awalokan!!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Urchin, i understand your obsession with the Igbos, if not that the governors of Lagos state have always been Yorubas, Igbos would have dislodge you in your own city. i understand your pains. With time Igbos will take absolute control of Lagos state and start installing and uninstalling governors then your eyes go clear. Just give it a little time lad.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Briteiyobo1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
So many people are here to cash out

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by NaijaSumi: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.

With due respect, I and my entire household are exempted from the animalistic behavior your mentioned.

Thanks!
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by RtrevEzeugo1: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
Lol, the best he can get in Lagos is 55%

Gbabe paid rally

I read an article from this page July 31 2013
Where the ACN during fashola regime said Igbo's make up 45% of Lagos.

Please am Atikulated and all the Hausa's and Fulani's I patronize in Lagos are all Atikulated

Tinubu will do well in Lagos, but its very dicey.
He should try and do extremely well in other South western states.

My prayer na make God give us who go make this country better.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2022

CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

But still, the constitution needs to be fulfilled

You are thinking with your kidney
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Africum: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
HELP A FELLOW NAIRALANDER GET MONETISED ON YOUTUBE.

HELP US SUBSCRIBE PLEASE. WE NEED FEW HUNDRED MORE SUBSCRIBERS.
https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

JUST FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE, IT ONLY TAKES 5 SECONDS AT MOST. THANKS SO MUCH.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by searchlight: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Majesty2:
Lagos is 100% BATified
Tinubu could win Lagos but not will over 200k votes. Lagos electorates are the most enlightened and no enlightened mind who is not eating directly or indirectly from Tinubu's loot will vote for him. Urchins and fools are not much in Lagos and that's a problem to the Agbado master
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by jasent(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

INEC should cancel the coming election to save cost and resources. Cos it’s glaring that Asiwaju is the next President, and has no opposition.

It's president election not state,olodo
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
RtrevEzeugo1:

I read an article from this page July 31 2013
Where the ACN during fashola regime said Igbo's make up 45% of Lagos.

Please am Atikulated and all the Hausa's and Fulani's I patronize in Lagos are all Atikulated

Tinubu will do well in Lagos, but its very dicey.
He should try and do extremely well in other South western states.

My prayer na make God give us who go make this country better.
You think all Yorubas will vote Tinubu?
Come to Lagos and carry out a research on that.
Tinubu will win Lagos no doubt, but he will not win Lagos massively.

Obi will get 30% and above

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by kelvine(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
I am learning a lot from your text.
His response has been SILENCE.

I have always hated Tinubu because of how he ousted my hero GEJ, but I can't but submit to taking personal lessons on his exceptional tactics in playing politics.

Knowing how he functions can help a humble person live a victorious life.

NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by GeneralDae: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
If Tinubu win Lagos and Kano, wetin come remain again?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Akeju16(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
The cityboy is our next president of federal republic of Nigeria. God bless Tinubu, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by ozo13(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Baba come and give us one HIT today
Content creators await you.
hehehe
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Henrymas(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Shameless and retarded nitwits. These are ready to sell the destinies of their children and unborn generations for #5,000. And the thief they are supporting is very willing to pay even more, just to gain access to the cookie jar and rob the country blind.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by RtrevEzeugo1: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jozibrainz99:

You are thinking with your kidney

No be small. Northerners sabi this game pass us, thats y am voting Atiku cos I no wan waste my vote.

Try ask, all the Hausa and Fulani in your area who they wan vote. People wey tell me 2019 say Atiku no good , 2023 don come, them say Atiku na the best among all of them

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by obi58: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Werey so you self be omo mushin. grin

That is my hood before i moved over to the North.
I don dey here for LAG since yesterday because of this rally.

Woke up as early as 5am. Yet we are still stuck far far far outside stadium.. See crowd.

You are stuck outside the stadium and you are taking pictures from inside the stadium.

Why Una no fit even Sabi lie with sense?
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by owomano(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
In Fela's lyrics... 49 sitting 99 standing. Suffering and smiling
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by akbonus: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Massive!

MUMU,IS TIFNUBU CONTESTING FOR THE PRESIDENT OF LAGOS?TIFNUBU AND APC ORGANISERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR SHOWCASING LAGOS STATE CAMPAIGN CROWD AND BOAST WITH.I AM AN OBIDIENT AND I AM NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING LESS FROM LAGOS,BESIDES AFTER CLOSING DOWN THE MARKET AND PROBABLY ENFORCES SOME PUNISHMENT FOR FAILURE TO ATTEND WHAT WILL SOMEONE EXPECT?NOW TO THE ELECTION PROPER,OGA IF TIFNUBU IS PLANNING TO WIN THIS ELECTION,THIS LAGOS CROWD SHOULD BE REPLICATED IN AT LEAST 3 STATES IN ALL THE REGION,SS,SE,SW,NE,NW,AND NC,THEN HE CAN NOW PICK POCKETS OF VOTES FROM THE OTHER STATES TO MAKE UP FOR THE REQUIRED 2/3 MAJORITY THAT HE NEEDS TO BECOME NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDIO,OTHERWISE HE SHOULD FORGET THE PRESIDENCY NOW.BUT LET ME SHOCK YOU,SS,SE,NC,IS A NO NO FOR APC AND THE PDP,TIFNUBU MIGHT NOT EVEN CLEAR THE SW,YET HE IS PLANNING ON WINNING THE ELECTION.IF YOU GUYS ARE THINKING OF RIGGING THE POLLS,WOE BETIDE ALL TIFNUBU SUPPORTERS AND ALL PARTY EXCOS.A COUNTRY THAT IS ALREADY DEAD,EVERY HAND IS ON DECK TRYING TO RESCUE IT FROM IT SELF,AND SOME URCHINS TRYING SO HARD TO BRING A LIVING CORPSE TO LEAD HER,MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF UNA AGAIN.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by chiefkpokp(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is not compaign ooooo,Obi is love by everyone, wether jagaban or sanweorlu closed roads and market in order to force den to campaign ground....Obi will still flog him in his Lagos....Lagos is no man's land, intact I am Benin, we r d founding fathers of Lagos, as it is, non indigenes outnumbers jaganba people.... At the light sha conquered darkness.

post=118697540:
Peter Obi stylishly did his campaign at National Stadium Surulere Lagos last night, filled to capacity yesterday without spending money grin grin grin

Watch how the crowd was shouting immediately they were informed Obi's presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHkBbPpMRQ
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Bintdawood(f): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
The insults in this thread sad insulting each other cuz of some individuals that doesn't even know you exist embarassed

I pray we stop this act of insulting each other cuz of a politician. Its better we focus in building our future, all these old old pipus sefff angry God bless Nigeria! May He uphold her honor and glory

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by RtrevEzeugo1: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:

That's my thought, and I also know unlike millions of Igbo and hausas scattered round the country, more than 85% of Yoruba's live in the south west.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Justbright(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
oil dey your head bro

NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
akbonus:

MUMU,IS TIFNUBU CONTESTING FOR THE PRESIDENT OF LAGOS?TIFNUBU AND APC ORGANISERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR SHOWCASING LAGOS STATE CAMPAIGN CROWD AND BOAST WITH.I AM AN OBIDIENT AND I AM NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING LESS FROM LAGOS,BESIDES AFTER CLOSING DOWN THE MARKET AND PROBABLY ENFORCES SOME PUNISHMENT FOR FAILURE TO ATTEND WHAT WILL SOMEONE EXPECT?NOW TO THE ELECTION PROPER,OGA IF TIFNUBU IS PLANNING TO WIN THIS ELECTION,THIS LAGOS CROWD SHOULD BE REPLICATED IN AT LEAST 3 STATES IN ALL THE REGION,SS,SE,SW,NE,NW,AND NC,THEN HE CAN NOW PICK POCKETS OF VOTES FROM THE OTHER STATES TO MAKE UP FOR THE REQUIRED 2/3 MAJORITY THAT HE NEEDS TO BECOME NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDIO,OTHERWISE HE SHOULD FORGET THE PRESIDENCY NOW.BUT LET ME SHOCK YOU,SS,SE,NC,IS A NO NO FOR APC AND THE PDP,TIFNUBU MIGHT NOT EVEN CLEAR THE SW,YET HE IS PLANNING ON WINNING THE ELECTION.IF YOU GUYS ARE THINKING OF RIGGING THE POLLS,WOE BETIDE ALL TIFNUBU SUPPORTERS AND ALL PARTY EXCOS.A COUNTRY THAT IS ALREADY DEAD,EVERY HAND IS ON DECK TRYING TO RESCUE IT FROM IT SELF,AND SOME URCHINS TRYING SO HARD TO BRING A LIVING CORPSE TO LEAD HER,MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF UNA AGAIN.

And you had to write a novel grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Workch: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
RtrevEzeugo1:

That's my thought, and I also know unlike millions of Igbo and hausas scattered round the country, more than 85% of Yoruba's live in the south west.
Yeah, many Yorubas despise Tinubu because of his total lack of integrity and bad antecedents of godfatherism.

I am a realist. I cannot tell you for sure if Peter Obi will win this election but you see southwest, he will get at least 30% there
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
lhordspy:

TINUBU is not even here yet
Just arriving there and i cant have access to the stadium. Everywhere is filled up. Lot of crowd outside.

We have resorted to holding our own rally outside the stadium.... It is a festival out here mehn

Pics and video from inside the venue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSIERxCsYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ByP3hhoApc

Is that all? Even after closing markets. 2nd place sef no sure for APC. Na 3rd
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by buhariguy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Babachir Lawal: Tinubu is inexperienced. This is his first presidential run, and he's competing against Atiku, who's a perennial runner.

Looking at this waste of resources and misplaced priorities; I can see that Babachir hit the nail on the head. Tinubu is inexperienced.
atiku perennial loser
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by simplesearch: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Whie I'm apolitical,..But this seems like an unnatural, inorganic, coarsive, obstructive love. Nothing like knowing you're naturally and genuinely loved by someone or a group of people.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by akbonus: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

OGA WE DONT NEED CROOK PLEASE,IT WAS THE LIKES OF CROOK IN THE PDP THAT HANDED US OVER TO THE PRESENT CROOK IN THE NAME OF CHANGE,OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE SEEN THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED THE WAY CROK OPERATES,RIGHT NOW WE ARE DYING,TO BE NAMED THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD WITH ONE OF THE HIGHEST INSECURITY RATES,OMO WE NOR NEED TIFNUBU AND ATIFKULOOTED,THANK GOD YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE BOTH CROOKS.THERE IS AN END TO EVERYTHING INCLUDING CROOKISM.
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by sirtipaiga(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
I hope the stadium will be released to the LP when they want to campaign so that we can actually determine who will win Lagos.
Let all candidate campaign at the stadium too.
Olowoeko11:
Those outside are more than those inside
Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by zionstaar75: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:
How some people think Obi can win is a mystery to me.
they live on social media that's why,nnamdi KANU has destroyed any chance of Igbo president for next 20years.let them keep ranting

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by perrychemical: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Rallies are inconsequential when it comes to electoral run. The most important aspect of a Presidential campaign is perception and message. If you fail in this two parts, your campaign is as good as comatose.

If you think Obi will win Lagos, I think you are day dreaming. You are probably not been realistic in your projection.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) by buhariguy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:

obi and atiku will share 40%,
Tinubu 60%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Proposed National Conference: A Case For Kwara State / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.