Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing (34366 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC / Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Gaabasky: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2022
9jahotblog:
Na big lie be this. Oyetola never paid outstanding salaries of Workers and pensioners Aregbesola owed the good people of Osun State. Oyetola is a clueless money looter and money waster. Ika ole jati jati.
are u sure?
How many month salary owned by Oyetola?

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Goodoldays(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Peter Obi leads,others follow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by DaSailor: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Cash does not mean raw cash. He left N14billion in the account of the state and not raw cash. That you don’t even understand something this basic is very troubling.

Lol..
Na this same group of people go tell you say there's is a connection between electricity and roasted corn.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by chrisdolly(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
That will be in his handover letter!!! Tell your father to work hard too.
Hate will kill una one day!!!

southsouthking:
Politicians and lies.
Trying to score cheap political points.
He should tell us the various banks he left the money in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by osacoin(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
He try abi he no try
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by clinician2x: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Oyetola is the best governor in recent years in Nigeria looking at the way he managed the extremely poor finances of Osun state. Aregbesola accumulated so much debt and still couldn’t pay workers salaries. Oyetola did not borrow a dime, paid back some of the Aregbe debt, paid workers as at when due, did some capital projects and still left money behind for the incoming administration.

Sadly, any governor that is prudent with state resources is not always popular with the people. We prefer the governor that accumulates huge debt and share everything to political cronies and state elites. In the next four years, we shall be here God willing to do a postmortem of the Ade Dancer administration.

Hopefully, President Bola Tinubu will take this guy to Abuja as Finance minister next year. He’s an excellent financial manager. We need folks like him to manage the finances of this country in this period. Posterity will be very kind to him.

where did you "best governor" according to your afonja idiotic thinking pack 14bn naira cash abeg? What sort stupid and proudly retrogressive black monkey thinking is this? Did he stuff them in sacs or in underground safe?

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by ALTERNATEID: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2022
broadman20:

Kindly employ him in your company abeg.

He’s a billionaire already. I will gladly accept to work and learn from him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2022
armadeo:

We all know naaa. Leave the clown.

Adeleke must shout say na lie on his first day. Say debt dey.

Naija na circus

How much h did oyeyola pay to the lagos tax collector? Osun has money yet no investment and infrastructure to show anywhere.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Melvinkel: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2022
Sasi54:
And so? So u want us to start dancing! We all know u just lied
you no get single sense at all
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by clinician2x: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2022
chrisdolly:
That will be in his handover letter!!! Tell your father to work hard too.
Hate will kill una one day!!!

your dead father could not even work hard to save his life talk more of accumulating wealth.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2022
That cash belongs to him. He couldn't meet up in taking all to the bank to deposit without being caught by EFCC, so he decided to leave it behind. Why keep such an amount in cash if not for stealing.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by eldoradoxx: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2022
The same miscreants who are applauding Oyetola for leaving 14 billion in the treasury of Osun State are same people criticizing Peter Obi who left 84 billion.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Gourdoinc(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Oyetola is the best governor in recent years in Nigeria looking at the way he managed the extremely poor finances of Osun state. Aregbesola accumulated so much debt and still couldn’t pay workers salaries. Oyetola did not borrow a dime, paid back some of the Aregbe debt, paid workers as at when due, did some capital projects and still left money behind for the incoming administration.

Sadly, any governor that is prudent with state resources is not always popular with the people. We prefer the governor that accumulates huge debt and share everything to political cronies and state elites. In the next four years, we shall be here God willing to do a postmortem of the Ade Dancer administration.

Hopefully, President Bola Tinubu will take this guy to Abuja as Finance minister next year. He’s an excellent financial manager. We need folks like him to manage the finances of this country in this period. Posterity will be very kind to him.
it will never be well with you sir. When Peter obi does same, it is a lie and he left his people impoverished while he saved money, however now it appears oyetola has done same. He is great abi. Ha.....una must suffer in this life for what you have done to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by 9jahotblog: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Gaabasky:
are u sure?
How many month salary owned by Oyetola?
15 months of outstanding workers Salaries and pensioners gratuities too.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by broadman20: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

He’s a billionaire already. I will gladly accept to work and learn from him.

Billionaire as a businessman or criminal public servant?
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Sarch: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Sarch: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2022
He did very well but don't forget that osun cannot take loan, if not, he would still have added to their already huge debt.
ALTERNATEID:

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by PrinceOfLagos: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Says a Tinubu supporter

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Olu1000: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2022
dante0147:
How much did you meet and how much have you made that you left 14 billion in cash

He met nothing.Aregbesola mismanaged the finances of the state.Can’t you see that he paid 97 billion in debts and is leaving 14 billion? SENATOR Adeleke has enough funds to hit the ground running.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Toscarel: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2022
They are all learning from obi, Peter obi really changed the narrative of Nigerian politics...

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Dchampion65: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2022
doggedfighter:
Go and rest.

Report to your master Tinubu.

Dont take drugs for another man's headache.
The new governor will confirm or deny it.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Juleeee: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2022
GratefulSoul27:
14billion in cash ke
Osun government no get account?

Same question I'm asking myself here, and he's even prond of himself.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Espelbengz(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Great guy, I know you will be back in no distant time.. well done Mr Governor �

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Dchampion65: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2022
olaboy33:
This guy performed excellently well.

I hope the uneducated dancing governor won't take the state to the gutters again.

They are dancing now. Their dance will soon stop. Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by tollyboy5(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2022
doggedfighter:
Go and rest.

He did well ma

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Anonymous0001: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2022
In cash can still mean in bank for such huge of money
clinician2x:

where did you "best governor" according to your afonja idiotic thinking pack 14bn naira cash abeg? What sort stupid and proudly retrogressive black monkey thinking is this? Did he stuff them in sacs or in underground safe?
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Sheggy13(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Aregbesola was such an idiot that should never have been allowed to near any sensitive position again. He messed up Osun State real bad and made things hard for this man's administration with how he impoverished Osun with huge unprecedented debts with no commensurate development, outstanding salaries and pensions. Oyetola was indeed a miracle worker to achieve all he could in 4 years with the disaster he met on ground. Yet the ugly fool Aregbesola had the guts to be challenging Oyetola when he should be apologizing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by oscillation55(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2022
We need more prudent public servants who have this ideology that state money is not meant for governor nor his friends.

I do not have any problem with whom you wish to award contract to but am almost always concerned when they don't deliver and not mandated to return the money paid them and please the contract shouldn't even be overblown or paded figures

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Dialpad:
Does Osun have that kind of money
Sasi54:
And so? So u want us to start dancing! We all know u just lied
doggedfighter:
Go and rest.

GratefulSoul27:
14billion in cash ke
Osun government no get account?
southsouthking:
Politicians and lies.
Trying to score cheap political points.
He should tell us the various banks he left the money in.
yinkus6750:
How much did you earn in your four years?
That's how to justify your claim on the states. Finances
SuperWriter:
Another liar spotted.

Tinubu mentee. undecided

Btw, in case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contact.

Oyetola is the best person any state could have as a governor. He couldn't borrow a dime even if he wanted to because his predecessor, Aregbe accumulated so much debt that the state was blacklisted from borrowing. Osun state has approximately the same population as Akwa Ibom state but Akwa Ibom state allocation is multiples of 10 to that of Osun state. That's how poor Osun state is! Yet, chunk of that meager allocation and IGR is still going into debt servicing.
This man paid full salaries on or before the month end. Did little projects he could.
If states like Akwa Ibom, Lagos, kano, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa that have robust allocations and IGR could have this man as their governor for 8 years, they would witness monumental developments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by tfelicityk(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Congratulations to the outgoing Governor...
Congratulations to incoming governor ...
May Allah uses you touch the lives of people living in Osun State...
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by highness25(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2022
codekanle:
https://osbcng.org/i-leave-behind-n14b-cash-pay-n97b-debt-without-borrowing-oyetola/
Make Davido and his uncle no shoot video for government house oo. Everyone will turn dancer for this state sha
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by clinician2x: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2022
Anonymous0001:
In cash can still mean in bank for such huge of money
for a nigerian politician?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) / 'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.