Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing (34368 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC / Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Bluntemperor: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
dante0147:
How much did you meet and how much have you made that you left 14 billion in cash

We should Learn the investment language,as many here don't understand what is meant by Cash!
If the Governor leaves investment like Shares, Investment in Stocks,Bond,Gold can easily be associated as Cash because they are easily convertible to raw Cash!
So,the New Governor can verify, without dancing to the Public galleries!
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by OlujobaSamuel: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
GratefulSoul27:
14billion in cash ke
Osun government no get account?
Cash doesn't mean fiat cash, cash at bank also means cash
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Deoo1125: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
You just rush to quote the guy without using ur brain, everything about u people jealousy and hate, na that hate go finish u people. U dumb fools

clinician2x:

where did you "best governor" according to your afonja idiotic thinking pack 14bn naira cash abeg? What sort stupid and proudly retrogressive black monkey thinking is this? Did he stuff them in sacs or in underground safe?
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Devil1Messenger: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Oyetola is the best governor in recent years in Nigeria looking at the way he managed the extremely poor finances of Osun state. Aregbesola accumulated so much debt and still couldn’t pay workers salaries. Oyetola did not borrow a dime, paid back some of the Aregbe debt, paid workers as at when due, did some capital projects and still left money behind for the incoming administration.

Sadly, any governor that is prudent with state resources is not always popular with the people. We prefer the governor that accumulates huge debt and share everything to political cronies and state elites. In the next four years, we shall be here God willing to do a postmortem of the Ade Dancer administration.

Hopefully, President Bola Tinubu will take this guy to Abuja as Finance minister next year. He’s an excellent financial manager. We need folks like him to manage the finances of this country in this period. Posterity will be very kind to him.
Here you are, praising him for saving money for the state and even recommending to a coorupt tinubu as minister of finance. But u guys criticise and blame Obi everyday for saving, investing and leaving money for the state. Obi ran Anambra with zero loan, pay off all the debts accumulated by Ngige and mbadinuju and still saved and invested money for the state.
Una hypocrisy dey smell.
I saw ur fake 175likes
Its always start from 175 grin
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by OPICANTO2223: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
tamdun:

U guys are stupid ,u think everything is competition and what made it obi legacy?

Very funny how Oyetola of all. Ok let see what Adeleke will respond to it. A culture that is buried in insincerity
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by benardtotti(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
codekanle:
https://osbcng.org/i-leave-behind-n14b-cash-pay-n97b-debt-without-borrowing-oyetola/

This is what obidients won't let us rest claiming he is special, oyetola just demystified Obi , Nigeria needs a leader that can go beyond i saved money or I didn't borrow , there is nothing absolutely special in such !
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Jostoman: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Oyetola is the best governor in recent years in Nigeria looking at the way he managed the extremely poor finances of Osun state. Aregbesola accumulated so much debt and still couldn’t pay workers salaries. Oyetola did not borrow a dime, paid back some of the Aregbe debt, paid workers as at when due, did some capital projects and still left money behind for the incoming administration.

Sadly, any governor that is prudent with state resources is not always popular with the people. We prefer the governor that accumulates huge debt and share everything to political cronies and state elites. In the next four years, we shall be here God willing to do a postmortem of the Ade Dancer administration.

Hopefully, President Bola Tinubu will take this guy to Abuja as Finance minister next year. He’s an excellent financial manager. We need folks like him to manage the finances of this country in this period. Posterity will be very kind to him.
trash as usual
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Deoo1125: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Are u from osun? If u are not from u to hell with u. Dingbat.

Bastardlyrich:
Oyetola the yoru bad fake Muslimnss has directed Tinubu paid media foolls to sing his praises to deceive guilible once.
Oyetola that is so hated in osun state,he even lost the government house polling unit to the Yoruba Christian adeleke who is half Igbo,half Yoruba.
Is remaining the sick theiffnubu,I just hope Tinubu will do the awolowo once he lost so Yoruba Christians can finally breath from the corruptt sick theiff.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by 5thcolm(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
GratefulSoul27:
14billion in cash ke
Osun government no get account?
Go to school, you won't go. 14 billion in cash means money you can get your hands on whenever you want which includes money in bank.
Money you don't have in cash is value of your assets and money people owe you.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by thebar: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
How much did you steal? Let's verify first. Peter obi has really teach you people a biter lesson.

Soludo don expose Peter join the one wey Obiano expose am before
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by 5thcolm(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
yinkus6750:
How much did you earn in your four years?
That's how to justify your claim on the states. Finances
Yes, believe it or not, all this are public knowledge if you check the state website or if you request for it.
Whichever way, he paid salaries without borrowing which other states seem to be unable to do this days.
Wait for the incoming administration to counter if he lied
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by thebar: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
5thcolm:

Go to school, you won't go. 14 billion in cash means money you can get your hands on whenever you want which includes money in bank.
Money you don't have in cash is value of your assets and money people owe you.

So you're expecting people from sadyeast to understand anything

The only thing they know is cr*me

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by GistFullGround: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2022

WTF, Davido is even richer than Osun State!

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by clinician2x: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Deoo1125:
You just rush to quote the guy without using ur brain, everything about u people jealousy and hate, na that hate go finish u people. U dumb fools

Miserable stupid bastard. An obvious illiterate said he left 75bn naira cash in ur stupid father's grave and u cone out here to say he is the best governor in ur wretched life. Are u both not pathetic idiots?
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by clinician2x: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Deoo1125:

Who are u even referring to as you people. Useless idiot
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by colossus91(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Oyetola is the best governor in recent years in Nigeria looking at the way he managed the extremely poor finances of Osun state. Aregbesola accumulated so much debt and still couldn’t pay workers salaries. Oyetola did not borrow a dime, paid in back some of the Aregbe debt, paid workers as at when due, did some capital projects and still left money behind for the incoming administration.

Try and visit ebonyi before making such conclusions.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by olowofariwo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Splitting into two of APC in OSUN (Aregbesola faction) benefited Adeleke, if not...
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Digitron: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

You are praising Oyetola for being frugal buy you are supporting Tinubu who is a debt monger over a Peter Obi who has common traits with Oyetola.

What is our problem in this country?
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Flier: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
The man did not do anything and was just paying salary so i dont see why he should not leave money behind or pay debt.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by HRMK: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
if this statement by oyetola is true,then the dancing senator knows he has hell of duty on his shoulders!why does he venture into governance?i just pity him!how does he meet up with the achievement of oyetola without borrowing?is it true that the people preferred a man that was dashed questionable degrees to a man that was a professor of recognised university!TIME WILL TELL!!

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Flier: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
Digitron:

You are praising Oyetola for being frugal buy you are supporting Tinubu who is a debt monger over a Peter Obi who has common traits with Oyetola.

What is our problem in this country?
Debt is good if you spend the money wisely,Oyetola wasnt a good leader and i am sure such leaders will never take Africa to the promise land
How can you be sleeping and waking up in the government house without doing anything except paying workers salary?Aregbesola borrowed lot of money but the money was wisely spent and he is one of the reasons Osun is Where its today
Aregbesola literally changed everything unlike this one telling the whole world he paid back debt and leave money behind even though Nigeria is broke at the money,the money that would be stollen by the new government or use to fund the up coming election
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Treadway: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

by God's grace, Peter Obi will be in aso rock as president come 2023, seeing as he embodies the financial management and discipline you extolled about Oyetola here. Who needs a good financial planner as finance minister, when we can have the good financial planner as President grin

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Allisgud: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
He don dey copy obi punch line grin grin
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Ritchiee: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
greenermodels:
Everybody wants to copy Peter Obi's style of maintaining fiscal discipline through the state living within it's earning limits instead of taking debts with nothing to show for it.
Peter Obi was a failure.
He left 7 billion naira in savings but left 185 billion naira as debt.No be juju be dat?
Obi could not grow the IGR of Anambra and also scaled up the poverty index of Anambrians.
There is no basis of comparison here.
Oyetola is way better than Obi.

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Ilora0550: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by longifilis(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
codekanle:
https://osbcng.org/i-leave-behind-n14b-cash-pay-n97b-debt-without-borrowing-oyetola/

H. E Adeleke should debunk this as early as possible

We shall hold him responsible if he didn't say anything about it
The race against time had begun

If it were real and true figures, Oyetola had managed the State Treasury very

He is going into places
God bless him

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Menclothing: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Adeleke case will be like soludo that am sure of

He will start borrowing after 2month
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by SamOchuko: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sasi54:
And so? So u want us to start dancing! We all know u just lied

Serious? He just lied? I beg bring evidence make we attack am
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Bastardlyrich: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Deoo1125:
Are u from osun? If u are not from u to hell with u. Dingbat.

I have stayed in osun,you are one of the ritualisst theifnubus slavve.
Oyetola failed and he was and still a thieff grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by baby124: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Osun is about to hear Whiiin!!! Dem go dance on empty stomach tire! It’s not by rich person o. Some rich people are faking it and they need your money desperately to keep looking rich! cheesy
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by GorillaApp(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Really Nigerians are a difficult lot. Very funny set of people. They like oppressors than deliverers.
But pls leave tinubu out of the equation. Man too old. Would have preferred Osibanjo
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by farem: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sasi54:
And so? So u want us to start dancing! We all I alone know u just lied

Better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.