Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing (34363 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC / Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by osasu22: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
codekanle:
https://osbcng.org/i-leave-behind-n14b-cash-pay-n97b-debt-without-borrowing-oyetola/
This is super story, How many basic amenities and projects that Favours the poor masses did you implement
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by maridrug(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
windvane:
Atimes we should put sentiments aside and say the truth,most people hate oyetola cus of tinubu but the guy really tried,paid salaries as at when due,he pays 13th month salary too….I just pray adeleke can sustain such cus we know the story of isiaka adeleke,the main adeleke that made all of them rich through being a governor back then
But couldn't pay gratuities and 1/2 pension owed.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by diadem10: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Theoarhics:
Criminal trying to form Peter Obi
odesin, Peter Obi didn't leave cash. He left investment equivalent which is worth next to nothing. Also, he left debt and also, he couldn't grow Anambra igr. Oyetola grew Osun igr.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Thinktwicemybro: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2022
seunowa:

Peter obi, the packaged criminal
Is that what you tell yourself to sleep at night? It's ok
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Thinktwicemybro: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2022
thebar:

Soludo don expose Peter join the one wey Obiano expose am before
If you like vote who ever you like. If your life was better off since you voted APC then go ahead and vote them again. It's your choice. We all buy food from same market.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Theoarhics: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2022
diadem10:
odesin, Peter Obi didn't leave cash. He left investment equivalent which is worth next to nothing. Also, he left debt and also, he couldn't grow Anambra igr. Oyetola grew Osun igr.

You are not good with facts. You twist facts or u just ignorance of it. Peter left both cash and investments. Cash in millions of dollars in Access, Fidelity and Zenith. Pls read and verify facts before u post...

It's also unfortunate that Tinubu could not develop Osun his state of origin if truly he was the one that developed lagos. This also proves the lies and overhyping of APC and its candidate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance / COVID-19: Akin Alabi Continues Palliative Handout With Cash Giveaway On Facebook / 46 Armed Fulani Arrested In Oyo Are Vigilantes Securing Communities:Miyeti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.