Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name (64929 Views)

Adeleke Freezes Osun Government Accounts, Reverses State Name / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by leofab(f): 2:59am On Nov 29, 2022
casualobserver:
people will learn that it is one thing to win election to executive office, it is another to work with a hostile house where you dont have majority, talk less of some clowns and jokers who have no senators or house members and want to be president and their imbecilic followers think they can deliver on any promises if they win..
come back in six month and repeat same afte they have all decamped
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by leofab(f): 3:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Elemosho478:

If Osun is a Village then where ever you crawled from must be a shit hole

Osun IGR increased 110 % in Just 4 years because of the same APC government and the investment in the gold minerals resources in the state increased.

Osun you called a village generated 22 billion as IGR in 2022, Anambra home of imaginary billionaires and proclaimed richest in the East could only generate 30 billion naira.

Did you check the Recent Poverty statistics? Osun is among the states with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, even people that have lived in the state testified that state have good power supply and it is peaceful.

Maybe you visited a rural village in the Bush when you visited Osun.
which state are you from? Ignorance will not kill you.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by leofab(f): 3:02am On Nov 29, 2022
plaindealer:

This is what I said yesterday, see what happened in less than 24 hours.

When the clown and roadside comedian said Dangote, Otedola and other billionaires are coming to Osun state with dollars and pound starling in front of campaign crowd, the people clapped and rejoiced, they did not see the foolishness, the idiocy and the comical clown spewing rubbish in front of them, they saw imaginary dollars and pounds from rich folks like Dangote.

I knew Osun people go fall for the comedian because, in Nigeria, we love awoof, the man toyed with their gullibility and puerile greed and won.

The drama is unfolding and it's going to be endless until his temporary reign is over.

I can feel distrust and frustration all over you.. kpele oo
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Joshmuch: 3:29am On Nov 29, 2022
IamNat:
This life can be very funny, imagine, Aregbesola did not support Oyetola because he claims the governor is trying to eradicate his legacies.

Unfortunately, the man he supported from the opposition was glad to openly completely destroy what's left of Aregbesola's legacy -the name and slogan of Osun state abi na state of Osun, all within 24hrs of assuming office.

#LearnToPickYourFight
And how did he from APC openly support a PDP man? When and how? Mr Know-it-all
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by deflover(m): 3:29am On Nov 29, 2022
IamNat:
This life can be very funny, imagine, Aregbesola did not support Oyetola because he claims the governor is trying to eradicate his legacies.

Unfortunately, the man he supported from the opposition was glad to openly completely destroy what's left of Aregbesola's legacy -the name and slogan of Osun state abi na state of Osun, all within 24hrs of assuming office.

#LearnToPickYourFight

The question is
This una so called legacy....was it the real name of the state
How does this name add value to the people
Does it make hunger see dem and run
Cos i no understand
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by generalwo(m): 3:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Mickykarim:

The certificate forger neither went to school nor any plan for the state.

Hopefully, that answered your question.

HE IS GOING TO LEAVE THE SIT.

Watch out!
.... U wen go school bros, how many states you don govern?
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by genesishouse: 3:37am On Nov 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

He is not going to last just by his impatience displayed today. In my opinion, he lacks the emotional intelligence to govern Osun and it seems Osun is back to the tumultous violent era of Olagunsoye Oyinlola and running battle with the Osun state House of Assembly. On his first day alone he sacked the name of the state, garages, palaces, LGs, Perm secs, and 12,000 civil servants! shocked

All by fiat o and he never went through due process! It is not Governor who has final say on all those things and people he purportedly sacked

check my signature for free stuffs!

Justifying your pay
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Jostoman: 3:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Mickykarim:

Obviously, you gave your foul person out as either a bastard or a FAKE Yoruba idiot.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF Mazi Adeleke.

Are you not an irredeemable IDIOT!
as e dey pain you naso e dey sweet us. Sorry you hear grin
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by palsenator(m): 3:48am On Nov 29, 2022
ElSudani:

Baba e o ni ku re. You think being petty and fighting over inane issues is what governance is about?
For the sake of millions of Osun people I wish him success. I sincerely want him to succeed but that is entirely up to him.
As for your curses, that is strictly for your father.

Ti e ti kure na? Mind what you jump on when you don't understand the whole issues....
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by palsenator(m): 3:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Not a fan of any of these guys but it was Aregbesola who came about the State of Osun thing and not Oyetola.

Well for me the people of Osun voted him, so let him rule them.

Is Aregbe not a former? I didn't say the immediate past governor.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by kelly72: 4:05am On Nov 29, 2022
ElSudani:
Why is the new governor picking unnecessary battles barely 24 hours in office?
If care is not taken he will be bogged down by different crisis and won't be able to achieve anything meaningful. That is not good for him and the people of Osun state.

Even yourself used the word Osun State. The new governor is wondering what benefit the name change has ever brought to the State, or maybe the Assembly members were so bored by lack of activity that they wanted to sit down and legislate to tamper with the name of the State inspire of all the problems calling for attention around them.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by kelly72: 4:10am On Nov 29, 2022
Mickykarim:
THE IDIOCY OF A CERTIFICATE FORGER.

Of course, he does not know the difference, obviously!

Immediately I saw "CERTIFICATE FORGER",
fear catch me. Thank God you didn't mention JAGABAN.

You get sense o.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Realist777: 4:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Upliftment101:

MAZI ADELEKE WILL BE YOUR GOVERNOR FOR 8 GOOD YEARS. WHILE YOU WILL REMAIN STAGNANT. IGBOS AND YORUBAS WILL RUN THE AFFAIRS OF OSUN STATE. GET THAT INTO YOUR DUMB SKULL OPONU
Now I know that you guys are just interested in putting an igbo in aso rock even if his head is empty.
If not so, there are younger candidates like Sowore and there are even some that are younger than Sowore but you guys didn't see them as youths because they are not igbos. And you guys have been busy attacking people online and at times physically because they do not support your candidates, accusing others of tribalism but you do it more
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by CheapHomes1: 4:14am On Nov 29, 2022
ElSudani:
If care is not taken he will be bogged down by different crisis and won't be able to achieve anything meaningful. That is not good for him and the people of Osun state.

What "unnecessary battles" is the governor picking?

How come you called it "osun state" and not "state of osun"? Which one is in the constitution?
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by CheapHomes1: 4:19am On Nov 29, 2022
plaindealer:

This is what I said yesterday, see what happened in less than 24 hours.

When the clown and roadside comedian said Dangote, Otedola and other billionaires are coming to Osun state with dollars and pound starling in front of campaign crowd, the people clapped and rejoiced, they did not see the foolishness, the idiocy and the comical clown spewing rubbish in front of them, they saw imaginary dollars and pounds from rich folks like Dangote.

I knew Osun people go fall for the comedian because, in Nigeria, we love awoof, the man toyed with their gullibility and puerile greed and won.

The drama is unfolding and it's going to be endless until his temporary reign is over.

You are condemning the governor for changing the name from "state of osun" to "osun state" but here you are in your comment calling the state "osun state". Who is now the clown? grin grin
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by tabaralph: 4:27am On Nov 29, 2022
lutheran:
The State of Osun House of Assembly has contradicted Governor Ademola Adeleke on the usage of the State Anthem, Crest and Flag, saying it is an enactment of law and as such, it's usage is a matter of law and not choice.

Long season film about to start, the dancing governor doesn’t really know the difference between being a governor and being a senator, there are certain things that need to pass through the state assembly even with the so called executive order the state assembly still need to ratify it and the last time I checked osun state assembly is 80% apc.thread softly Jackson
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by plaindealer: 4:45am On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are condemning the governor for changing the name from "state of osun" to "osun state" but here you are in your comment calling the state "osun state". Who is now the clown? grin grin

When the clown and roadside comedian said Dangote, Otedola and other billionaires are coming to Osun state

Too ignorant, unintelligent, goofy and clownish not to know that I narrated what the clown said, not what I said.

Learn how to read, comprehend and digest basic English words.

Dumbo sit at home ipob clown..
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by ElSudani: 4:54am On Nov 29, 2022
palsenator:

Ti e ti kure na? Mind what you jump on when you don't understand the whole issues....

Oponu ayirada, what stupid issues? Like changing the name of the state? I guess that will on its own bring health care, good education and good paying jobs for the people of Osun state. Alakori, alainironu.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:15am On Nov 29, 2022
This thread shows that many people are igno rant on this country.

From a neutral perspective or ground...

First of all, they fail to notice that the person that mentioned Igbo on the first thread did that due to his ulterior motive which doesn't reflect the mind of an average Igbo person with respect to this issue. If the person is checked properly, he may be an urchin(you know what that means?).

Secondly, those saying that the assembly members won't let the governor have a smooth or peaceful tenure are inexperienced concerning Nigerian politics. Check back in some months time and see if those assembly people are with the governor or not, either by leave the assemby via election OR they decamp to the governor's party, one of these will happen.

Thirdly, the ex-governor took some decisions which if not checked will give the present(new) governor problems with running of the state.

Fourthly, I don't see the economic importance of the name "State of Osun," and if changing it back to Osun State is OK, let him do that.

Lastly, in Nigeria, any wise and smart governor that starts his tenure by clearing certain things up just to have proper control tends to perform well to some extent and also have their own legacies noticed or known instead of being under the shadow of their predecessor... cc Soludo, Wike, Ebonyi state governor, etc.

Well, some of my points may have exceptions but they are generally the fact.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by dochenaj: 5:28am On Nov 29, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Inexperience, vendetta and stupidity.

A sensible administrator would first consolidate and bring many people as possible to his side instead of fighting everybody. He has made enemies out of NURTW leadership, Traditional rulers, top civil servants and members of the state house of assembly in just 24 hours in office.

Anyway, we are here to watch as the drama unfolds. Osun will definitely be in the news almost daily for the next four years for no good reason.
Oyetola set him up for some of those controversies.

But it is good that he is bold and is not the type that would say instead of controversies let us allow things to go bad.

Good for him, but then he needs to make his stance known on these controversies and quickly move and not let anyone drag him over them.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Qoko: 5:31am On Nov 29, 2022
ElSudani:
E no concern you, se na state of kogi or state of kaduna dem dey call your state?
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by ElSudani: 5:35am On Nov 29, 2022
Qoko:

E no concern you, se na state of kogi or state of kaduna dem dey call your state?

Provide good quality health care, good paying jobs and good quality education for all the people of Osun. If after this you want to change the name to Adeleke state, I'm all for it.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by CheapHomes1: 5:48am On Nov 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Too ignorant, unintelligent, goofy and clownish not to know that I narrated what the clown said, not what I said.

Learn how to read, comprehend and digest basic English words.

Dumbo sit at home ipob clown..

Hence....You are condemning the governor for changing the name from "state of osun" to "osun state" but here you are in your comment calling the state "osun state". Who is now the clown? grin grin

All in all you agreed with him grin grin
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Elemosho478: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2022
leofab:
which state are you from? Ignorance will not kill you.

I'm from Osun state, you want to tell me about my state?
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by sultry69(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2022
DMerciful:
He won in 2018 but was rigged out. Now he won again and losers like you saying he wont win in 4yrs time!
I keep saying you know nothing about Osun politics,just remain calm,let him spent two yrs out of his 4yrs and see how thing will be,his first day in office is even terrible,he will add a lot of political enemies to his camp than friends.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by zionstaar75: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2022
maasoap:

Not only that, Ademola will expose his 8 years financial recklessness, reckless borrowings and wasteful spendings
someone that didn't borrow one naira,u are so ignorant. Must u say what u don't know?
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by palsenator(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2022
ElSudani:

Oponu ayirada, what stupid issues? Like changing the name of the state? I guess that will on its own bring health care, good education and good paying jobs for the people of Osun state. Alakori, alainironu.

I will be civil this time... And I won't call you names or abuse you. Now, when they changed it to State of Osun? Did it bring food to the table? Secondly there is a court order that reversed the name already so it is not Adeleke that reversed just verbally. Aside Osun, which other state is addressed as State of
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2022
Quiet.

You're referencing Aregbesola MEN but the poster emphatically said Aregbesola.

Is Hon Sikiru Ayedun not Aregbesola man? Or you're not aware that despite what's going on, he declared that his supporters should vote Oyetola.

sultry69:
You know nothing about Osun politics,why can't you keep quiet,Aregbe men helped him and he himself(Adeleke) said it on Channels tv immediately after the election.

And then,they osogbo that voted for him and their votes determined who won, did so because of Oyetola vendetta against Aregbe.

Infact PDP in Osun had been praying vehemently for almost 4yrs now that fighting between Aregbe and Oyetola should not end because if they reconciled, that will be the end of PDP in Osun.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by plaindealer: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2022
How do you promise to bring peace and prosperity, but instead brought chaos, lawlessness, disorderliness, and mass confusion on your first day in office?

This is pure amateur hour, lack of preparation, and poor understanding of the job description.

Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2022
And you didn't remind us same member of TOP honorable Sikiru Ayedun openly declared that his supporters should vote Oyetola.

How would you interpret that if you interpret others as Aregbesola's?

Hon Kolapo Alimi who couldn't withstand the betrayal rather left the party to PDP.

Even if they all declared against Oyetola, it worth. But not for once did Aregbesola make a move or say a word concerning Osun Election. Stop calling his name
maasoap:

That was it! Were you in Osun state during the election? Majority of TOP members of the faction of APC in Osun state under Aregbe supported and voted for Ademola. Deji sent their own money to them separately during the election. Najeem Salam, former speaker in Osun state, a member of TOP under Aregbe openly declared his support for Ademola and directed his followers to vote for PDP. And that's how it was throughout the state. Even till now, they don't regret their action.
Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by Pearl1910: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2022
ElSudani:

...and the the people of the State of Osun grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name by FuckOsuPigs: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2022
Upliftment101:

MAZI ADELEKE WILL BE YOUR GOVERNOR FOR 8 GOOD YEARS. WHILE YOU WILL REMAIN STAGNANT. IGBOS AND YORUBAS WILL RUN THE AFFAIRS OF OSUN STATE. GET THAT INTO YOUR DUMB SKULL OPONU

Leave Osun for the owners.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.