Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet (61932 Views)

Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Eleyigidgan: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Naturalgbola:
[b][/b]ok
lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by fredoooooo: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's freedom not problem. Drop your phone and attend remedial classes aboki
na pleeedooom i be wan write grin..
Oga oni mọ Agbegbaorogboye...
Agbegbaowogboye lemi o , emi ki ṣe Aboki ... omo yooba to yanranti ni mi...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by AngelicBeing: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
In a couple of months, she'll be as useless as the "P' in Psychology, I see more Nigerians attacking her verbally, I see her running to Dubai, I see Dubai denying her Visa, I see her narrowly escaping being kidnapped by bandits.

This I have seen.
If your prophecy fails to come to pass, l will sentence you to Mount Everest to 7000 Days of Prayers and Fasting and you will break your fast with snow flakes and 7 slice of bread that will be dropped on the mountain top by my Special Angelic Eagle tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by isimmia: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin
Truth is always bitter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by jclassiq(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
The enemies of Nigeria will read what their evil eyes and wicked hearts want to see.
They keep twisting everything to suit their evil narratives.
They never saw the quoted above in the news, but craftily twisted the words of The first Lady.

Sahara Reporter know how to brainwashed and lie to the swines patronizing them anyways.
Sahara will be sued to court for libel and defamation of character this week.

Even without quoting anyone,
But
If you are guilty of the above and this comment gets to you and you wanna be unfortunate in life,
Quote this post to say rubbish.
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

Half-intelligent doofus.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Cheapgadget(f): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Fat cvnt like Aisha Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Paretomaster1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Islie:
Power-drunk First Lady, Aisha Buhari Orders Police Inspector-General To Charge Nigerian Student To Court Over Twitter Post

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/28/exclusive-power-drunk-first-lady-aisha-buhari-orders-police-inspector-general-charge

Previous thread:
Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari

A good lawyer should be able to get him out of the case, he never mentioned anyones name..

"Sumama" means "DEM MAMA" set him free Abeg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Freebills12: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
post=118754365:

The enemies of Nigeria will read what their evil eyes and wicked hearts want to see.
They never saw the quoted above in the news, but craftily twisted the words of The first Lady.

Sahara Reporter know how to brainwashed and lie to the swines patronizing them anyways.

But
If you are guilty of the above and this comment gets to you and you wanna be unfortunate in life,
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

Hypocrisy! You are the same person that do call Peter Obi obituary.

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
When Biafrans/IPOB were warning of what that is happening, you all were in love with one nigeria.

After 2023 failed state election process, Nigeria will deal with Nigerians wotowoto.
All must hail Biafra.

What is the yearly expenses of the office of the first lady of Aso Rock?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Paretomaster1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hian. Well that's slander. I'm sure Aisha isn't having any of the nonsense senseless Nigerians throw at her husband via social media.

I know for certain if that student is asked to provide proof that the first lady is feeding fat on poor people's money, he'll start telling us he was just joking.

Many Nigerians need to be taught that their post on social media have consequences. This student is about to be taught a very good lesson.

Did he mentioned her name

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Aboki vs aboki. My hand no follow for the matter.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by joefelin2345: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Olaolex:
Are you a lawyer sir? Because you just won 79.8% of the case. Kudos sir
May the soul of Gani Fawehinmi continue to rest in peace. But other eminent lawyers such as Femi Falana, Ilisa Agbakoba, Mike Ozekhome etc could still come to the boy's aid as an accused is still deem innocent until found guilty by a Court of competent jurisdiction. My thought pls.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by GreyLaw(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Britishpea:
The thing is all leaders don’t like what they do in Twitter. Nigeria Twitter users use the platform to bully, denigrate, cause havoc, create fake news and mobilize for evil.

Dealing with this boy by the First Lady isn’t only because he actually got on her stinging tail but it is just because he wants to use it to pass a message to others.

Social media usage in Nigeria is grossly abused. Imagine a child who’s still being fed by parents at the age of 16, calling Tinubu Tinubu? Or going under the tweet of the president to call him a clone!

Even if she’s not the wife of the president she can get fat as age resumes. Some people have such tendency even when they are not even rich.

Please don't insult Nigerians. Americans do worse to their leaders on social media. Care to read what was said to Trump and what is now being said to Biden?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by SMUAG(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Because the truth was said.

Aisha Buhari has corruptly used her husband's influence to acquire more wealth.

Buhari is claiming to be poor while his wife Aisha is buying properties in Dubai. That's why I laugh whenever Buhari says he doesn't own a house outside Nigeria.

Very corrupt family!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Ubiudumo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Aisha Buhari is bereft of powers to order the IGP.
She is just the wife of the president, and not nothing more.
The IGP should not allow himself to be tossed around by the shameless woman.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by madapcmod: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
It's not the tweet that is paining Alisha but the picture comparison that shows how fat she is now grin

Imagine the elephant on the right. If na you, u go vex

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by ifko: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

But
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

Eni ti eda o gbodo maa jii laro rii niyin sir
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Sleekfun: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
What is happening here ...

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by ShaqFu: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Did he mentioned her name
he used her picture.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Olaolex: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
joefelin2345:
May the soul of Gani Fawehinmi continue to rest in peace. But other eminent lawyers such as Femi Falana, Ilisa Agbakoba, Mike Ozekhome etc could still come to the boy's aid as an accused is still deem innocent until found guilty by a Court of competent jurisdiction. My thought pls.
I don't think they will. Upper hands are involved. In Nigeria, the poor and helpless one can never win against the rich and powerful. Besides, what constitutional right does she have to order the I.G for goodness sake.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Clara16(f): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Is well

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by GardenOfGod(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by stuffs2002: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

This is a classic cases of wuruwuru to the answer.
The bolded is where you failed
How can you multiply LHS with P, without multiplying RHS with same P
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Mekas2016(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
The boy studies Enivronmental and toxicology...and his statements was toxic to the First lady. � hmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by SMUAG(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hian. Well that's slander. I'm sure Aisha isn't having any of the nonsense senseless Nigerians throw at her husband via social media.

I know for certain if that student is asked to provide proof that the first lady is feeding fat on poor people's money, he'll start telling us he was just joking.

Many Nigerians need to be taught that their post on social media have consequences. This student is about to be taught a very good lesson.

Then who is bankrolling all her expensive and luxurious lifestyle in Dubai (if not from our common resources ), cause I still remember vividly how her husband claimed he didn't have money to buy his presidential ticket before 2015 general election...
She is feeding fat from our common wealth and nobody can tell me otherwise...
Nigeria is just a perfect state of the story: Animal Farm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
With this who will vote ApC....

She don dey do the work them send her oooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by aku626(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Patience Jonathan ‘stole’ but she had sympathy for ppl and was vocal about situation plaguing the nation.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by eminemkayc: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
With this episode, one can only imagine how power drunk Bola's wife would be, if they are elected into office as previous experiences had shown how arrogant she could be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Alliswell248: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
In a couple of months, she'll be as useless as the "P' in Psychology, I see more Nigerians attacking her verbally, I see her running to Dubai, I see Dubai denying her Visa, I see her narrowly escaping being kidnapped by bandits.

This I have seen.

Aren't you tired of this nonsense fake prophecies? Get something better doing with your life. I stand with the first lady on this....Not everybody online is your mate....

Get this into your skull.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by kazyhm(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
But then she must prove how this accusation has impacted her negatively.........it slander at best......

What is she praying the court should do to the boy....... public apology ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.