Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet (61922 Views)

Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Enemyofpeace: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kajaard:

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Justwise
nlfpmod

operates several monikers and this NLPoliceWoman is one of them as well as Ilovethemmanna

This is obviously a serious violation of RULE 19

I know so many nairalanders have brought this to your notice but nothing seems to have been done about it.
leave them, they all know this, but if na orphan like me, dem go dey ban me till thy kingdom come. Even Mynd44 wey be my paddy don join dem to dey ban me now, just because she saw me standing beside Dominique

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by validplanet: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Islie:
Power-drunk First Lady, Aisha Buhari Orders Police Inspector-General To Charge Nigerian Student To Court Over Twitter Post

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/28/exclusive-power-drunk-first-lady-aisha-buhari-orders-police-inspector-general-charge

Previous thread:
Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari

Is it a lie?

Has she not been feeding fat on poor people's money?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Janajack: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
The enemies of Nigeria will read what their evil eyes and wicked hearts want to see.
They keep twisting everything to suit their evil narratives.
They never saw the quoted above in the news, but craftily twisted the words of The first Lady.

Sahara Reporter know how to brainwashed and lie to the swines patronizing them anyways.
Sahara will be sued to court for libel and defamation of character this week.

Even without quoting anyone,
But
If you are guilty of the above and this comment gets to you and you wanna be unfortunate in life,
Quote this post to say rubbish.
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

You never talk wetin ibos do you. the last time I checked, we have Hausa, Ibo, yoruba, ijaw, etc on Nairaland, but your attention is always focused on ibos. I be Hausa guy, but I don't like your negative energy on ibos. Change is a constant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
brainpulse:
We must be always ready to bear the consequences of our actions and in-actions. All is not just for Social medias likes or re-twits.

What you joke about maybe another person's grief and pains.
So forking what? Every joke is on a person, there are no joke that isn't another person's grief, that is why they are called JOKES, maybe we should ban all jokes entirely otherwise it wouldn't matter what joke it is someone might take an offense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Adejuwonhis(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
womenareapezz:
shut up you ediot! angry

When patient Johnathan was the first lady! Which insult did she not collect and matter or allegations been thrown at her far worse than this!
But yet did she arrest anybody ? undecided

Sometimes you should be using your stupid brain to think undecided
Thought we are on the same page here
The guy said she stole public money
The woman wanted him to prove it there is freedom of speech ma’am and also the guy has is right to a free and equal hearing
Thank u I will really appreciate it if u don’t quote me again nobody has the monopoly of
Violence

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by xevove2061: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wife of president dey ORDER IGP to chsrge person go court. Shey na which mimd syste. Of government we dry run for this countrh for goodness sake?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Personally speaking, I am not fond of this APC government, or even fond of the Buhari administration

But for me, I am of two minds of this case.

1.Libel is a serious offence. It is one thing to allege that someone is 'embezzling money' , it is another to prove it. You don't make allegations online and expect to get away with it without proof.

2.On the other hand, libel laws can be used to shut down free speech too. We can only hope this won't happen , and that the case would be tried fairly.

3.Was the young guy arrested on the basis of a properly filed criminal complaint?
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Herbiodun09: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

All those that liked this are definitely haters of mathematics. Una dull no be small.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Olaolex: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
GoodIsGod:
With a good lawyer that boy will win the case.

According to my amateur lawyer chamber grin

Is her name Mama?
He wrote "Mama" not Aisha Buhari.

Can anyone eat money?
He wrote "has eaten poor people's money"
He did not write "embezzled poor people's money"

The only implication is posting her picture. But some good lawyers can still argue it and win.

Nonsense!

Are you a lawyer sir? Because you just won 79.8% of the case. Kudos sir

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
She just proved CJN's point right. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
He is not allowed to speak to family member or even his lawyer? So how can he be represented by a lawyer then? Useless country
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by ojex004: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Very good, I wish it was one of the iPod miscreant Spreading fake news for the gullibles ones in Nigerian will believe them. Make him go tell the court were she embezzle money.
Stupid zombidence.
Small jab that Dino gave the obi diot on live TV, he shows truly that he is a mad man and he was surrounded by mad man as his advisers.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by weststoner(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cause of a tweet does that warrant her to kidnap and beat him up fine charge him go court and the boy should sue her also for manhandling simple
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by kelvine(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Maybe he was indirectly referring to this case.

etrange:
Meanwhile on the front page, Justice Ariwoola just said Nigerians go to court over every little disagreement.

https://www.nairaland.com/7455439/nigerians-go-court-over-every#118753255
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by NLPoliceMann: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

The enemies of Nigeria will read what their evil eyes and wicked hearts want to see.
They never saw the quoted above in the news, but craftily twisted the words of The first Lady.

Sahara Reporter know how to brainwashed and lie to the swines patronizing them anyways.

But
If you are guilty of the above and this comment gets to you and you wanna be unfortunate in life,
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala Dominique, Justwise.

Rule 3
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

And therefore Obi having been in PDP means that LP=PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by nurusystem(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na truth o she as she come swell up o,,,kai she swell up well like say no be lepa she be.pls free that boy o,he said it
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by vickydevoka(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.
Women don’t easily forgive body shaming even though it’s obvious

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by SaturnNick(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
The caption though angry grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Jones4190(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobonaire234:

And therefore Obi having been in PDP means that LP=PDP.

obi is going nowhere
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Traplord09: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118754365:

But
Awon werey 100%.
Anuofias

Just sport one tinuubff thug above me...
Like there's nothing like freedom of speech

Did de boy took her money.
Did de kill anyone....

See ur hard and her hard like bag of yam

Well it run in there blood like for tinuubff share for Atiku

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by olatade(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
From consumption to court
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

Hahahaha
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Actually the boy is not upto till doing wrong for the insulting leaders temper of different situation bcs of their likely occurrence in the court of school of technology bcs seriously he's not for all right thinking straight because of his exams on 5th December 2022. You see there is need for popularity of their case bcs he is an adult boy
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by nurusystem(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
No go kill this boy because of small thing abeg,Aisha just mk him write an apology letter to you
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Bfly: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Alright. He that comes for equity must come with clean hand.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:

obi is going nowhere

He was in PDP, as was his vp.He left PDP not because he disagreed with the corruption there, but because they did not give him the ticket.

Same for Kwankwaso...same reasons.

The day you guys wake up and vote out the old, and stop pretending that old politicians can bring about 'change'....that is the day we will see something better for this country....

Obi, Tinubu and Atiku as well as Kwankwaso, are all in the same party.

Don't ask me who you should vote for, ask your self.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Damseldammie(f): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
The mathematician
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by nurusystem(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Aisha chop money n enjoyed your life ,no send enemy
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by einsteine(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
ComeHappy:
I used to think this woman is such a nice person considering her opposing position to the husband.

Opposing position? People like you are easily deceived.
Re: Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet by Jones4190(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobonaire234:

He was in PDP, as was his vp.He left PDP not because he disagreed with the corruption there, but because they did not give him the ticket.

Same for Kwankwaso...same reasons.

The day you guys wake up and vote out the old, and stop pretending that old politicians can bring about 'change'....that is the day we will see something better for this country....

Obi, Tinubu and Atiku as well as Kwankwaso, are all in the same party.

Don't ask me who you should vote for, ask your self.
can we vote sowore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.