Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge (30855 Views)

Lagos Moves Against One-Way Driving, Forms Special Taskforce / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2022
CITIBEN:
People like you are major problem in this country. How does another governors achievement concerned Tinubu now? Lagos has been the develop by colonial Master and still being take over by federal government of Nigeria as headquarters even before Tinubu take of being Governor for 8 years and left. Now Lagos has elect few more governors since them and they all perform very well in their tenure. Yet you lair's accredited all the progress of Lagos to Tinubu. Aaabah
Can you explain the development the colonial masters bought to Ikeja or the Lekki Peninsula

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by GeneralPula: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2022
caracas:

Lagos was developed by all n sundry , stop boasting with Lagos. What did your past governors in your 5 south wasted states do since 1999…..
Lol. They did things that made SW to be better than SE in terms of everything..

But if you wanna argue logically, I’m in..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by plaindealer: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Lagos is a federal State bro, and doesn't belong to any region just like Abuja, so stop boasting with Lagos, boast with any other state in your region and not Lagos

Ans when you get your biafra, you go carry Lagos and Abuja and join them with your biafra..? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
It was Tinubu that bought up the idea and one of his boys will start and finish the project

Pls help me understand. How is sanwo olu one of tinubus boys? Who are his other "boys"?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls help me understand. How is sanwo olu one of tinubus boys? Who are his other "boys"?
Fashola and Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by plaindealer: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2022
GeneralPula:

But if you wanna argue logically, I’m in.

Don't waste your time, they are trolls.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you explain the development the colonial masters bought to Ikeja or the Lekki Peninsula

Who brought the development to Ikeja and lekki peninsula?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by almarthins(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2022
Eniitankorede:

What did Peter Obi do in Anambra? Won’t you be more interested in that? Lagos is the fastest developing state in Nigeria and yet you get bad belly. We are making astronomical progress in Lagos, government is a continuum. We are progressive, enemies can hang themselves.

One should also ask you, what did tinubu do when he was the governor of Lagos?

We believed the man, tinubu, when he brought fashola to replace him. And fashola didn't fail expectations like the disasters that followed buhari's presidency.

Tinubu can't do much for this country as his capacity is ebbing away with age. Shitima is the real issue why people like me will never vote tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by saintrow1: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Kelechi009:

There is no Government i hate like the APC government. Sanwo Olu had 4 years to make a lot of moves but kept Lagos at a minimal level. Just few months before elections and the man is showcasing nonsense projects.

Look at Wike, he has successfully completed lots of projects within his tenure. Not showcasing projects that hasn't started. God will punish Sanwo Olu & his nonsense set of people.

It is you and your fellow ibos, your ibo governors and your shit hole region that God will punish. Go back to where you came from, lagos is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by DMerciful(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Everybody dey claim Lagos even when they’ve no business in Lagos
GoodLife4live:
show is where fashola use am campaign ?... U think say we be mediocrity thinker like your obituary ?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by CheapHomes1: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Fashola and Ambode.

You haven't explained how sanwo olu is Tinubus boy? What makes fashola and ambode Tinubus boys?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by DMerciful(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Are you sure you're from Lagos? Being Yoruba does not make you a son of the soil
Eniitankorede:

What did Peter Obi do in Anambra? Won’t you be more interested in that? Lagos is the fastest developing state in Nigeria and yet you get bad belly. We are making astronomical progress in Lagos, government is a continuum. We are progressive, enemies can hang themselves.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by GeneralPula: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Don't waste your time, they are trolls.
Oh ok
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who brought the development to Ikeja and lekki peninsula?
The Lagos State Government and the Western Region Government.

How did the Colonial Master develop Lekki Peninsula, Oshodi, Ikeja and Gbagada... Explain
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by bonnyhope: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2022
Validated:
This project was used by Fashola to campaign 2 times, Ambode and now 2ice by Sanwuolu.

#Una mumu never do?

Don't mind them

Bad roads all over Lagos, they have not fixed

Talking about 4th mainland bridge only during election
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Komu1048(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2022
GeneralPula:

You sure understand their parol well. All the dead WhatsApp groups they created during Biafra or death are now being used for Pandora / Obi supporters things.

But to be sincere I wish Peter Obi could win in a landslide as CAN PRESIDENT. The way he runs from one church or Christian gathering to another is really overwhelming. The little problem preventing him is his Him Tu Lie status. Cox it seems the Bible stand about that is sin.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by caracas: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2022
GeneralPula:

But if you wanna argue logically, I’m in..
Lol sw to compare with se in terms of everything ?You must be a comedian
Oga I was born n bred in Lagos n have lived n worked in all of your region , so I can tell you authoritatively that your 5 western states are one of the least developed region in the country.
Na Lagos dey hide una yansh……
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't explained how sanwo olu is Tinubus boy? What makes fashola and ambode Tinubus boys?
If common sense no let you know this, then I have no explanation for you.

Fashola, Sanwo Olu and Ambode are Tinubus boy.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by bonnyhope: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2022
KangaIye:
They should leave that one first, alot of Lagos roads are very bad, they need to get them fixed and also open some alternative routes in the state to ease congestion.

Good point

Only one road linking many places

From VI than to Epe is just one road
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by TrumpDonald2: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2022
Sasi54:
This country has be made to lead the rest of the World.Accept it or not, this is what is going to happen. This I have seen!
Because of bridge? grin grin
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by caracas: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The Lagos State Government and the Western Region Government.

Lol
Another lie Mohammed raised to power 100 spotted
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by ariesbull: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2022
2.4billion these guys are funny
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by saintrow1: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2022
Parachoko:
How's Ikorodu,Lekki,Ikeja etc a federal state? Explain

They don't know shit bro, these people are driven by hate and jealousy. Even if you show them a video to educate them, they will still say NO. You have to understand that people that are hateful and jealous always have their own story just to suppress bitterness and stress. Just keep hammering them with facts.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2022
caracas:

Lol sw to compare with se in terms of everything ?You must be a comedian
Oga I was born n bred in Lagos n have lived n worked in all of your region , so I can tell you authoritatively that your 5 western states are one of the least developed region in the country.
Na Lagos dey hide una yansh……
yes nah iboland develop pass for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2022
caracas:

Lol
Another lie Mohammed raised to power 100 spotted
Bro, show evidence the Colonial Masters develop Lekki and Ikeja

Dumb things like you too full Nairaland, una own nah to just dey argue without using una common sense

Well, I will be waiting for you to tell me the development the Colonial Masters bought to the Lekki Peninsula and Ikeja which were both part of the Western Region.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by chysam: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Together

Let us lend our hands in salvage this country by supporting tinubu for president. ... cheesy l beg u all

What figure of speech is that?
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by yahmohy27: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Gbam!
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Eriokanmi: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Sasi54:
This country has be made to lead the rest of the World.Accept it or not, this is what is going to happen. This I have seen!
This is election period. They've been using it to campaign since 1999 alongside lagos airport. After election, they drop it and wait till when the next election approaches. Many will still fall for this deceitful moves as usual
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2022
saintrow1:

They don't know shit bro, these people are driven by hate and jealousy. Even if you show them a video to educate them, they will still say NO. You have to understand that people that are hateful and jealous always have their own story just to suppress bitterness and stress. Just keep hammering them with facts.
I tire for this people matter on top Nairaland.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by yahmohy27: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Gbam! Lobatan
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Parachoko: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This is election period. They've been using it to campaign since 1999 alongside lagos airport. After election, they drop it and wait till when the next election approaches. Many will still fall for this deceitful moves as usual
You're right about this. I hope the state govt is serious about constructing the bridge this time around.
Re: Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge by Eriokanmi: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Validated:
This project was used by Fashola to campaign 2 times, Ambode and now 2ice by Sanwuolu.
#Una mumu never do?
Urchins won't agree with you. Tinubu sef used it to campaign in 1999 alongside the lagos airport. Our people too denz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rebecca Ogbuewu Resigns As Umahi's Commissioner For Women Affairs / Ekwueme: What The Law Says About His Treatment Abroad. / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.