Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) (3116 Views)

Thinking Twice About Marrying Your Best Friend / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / The Beauty Of Interracial Marriage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Streetmovement(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hoodrat:

Well if your grandfather from your mother side was RED and your grand fathers from your father side were black you are an Israelite not Edomite Caucasian,according to the bible you are who your father is not who your mother is as the so called white media made it to be. �� Numbers 1:18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your assertion isn't clear at all

I never said my grandfather from my Dad's side was black, where did you get this from?

My grandfather was not a black man bruv
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Continue deceiving yourself.

Just because he forced us to call him white and painted us black, while sponsoring and funding savages and morally degrading behaviour of black women and men by given black rappers, celebrities and actors millions to validate such lies does not makes him holy or white, they are RED as the scripture as said. And the judgment for all their evil and violence against the Israelite can be found in the book of Obadiah1:1- KJVA

1 Share

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your assertion isn't clear at all

I never said my grandfather from my Dad's side was black, where did you get this from?

My grandfather was not a black man bruv

By your mouth you have said it, The faith of your ancestors is a bitter pills to swallow they are race GOD HATE there’s no salvation guarantee for any of their offspring and as people for the violence and pay back for all the evil against the sons of Jacob ( The Israelite) God condemn your dad race to eternal servitude and eradication after 1000 years of serving the Israelite when Christ comes back.

��Hebrews 12:16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

��Hebrews 12:17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

lipsrsealed Obadiah 1:8 Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

lipsrsealed Obadiah 1:10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

Isaiah 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by HornyTave: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, it's part of our culture and it's something that has been happening for a very long time.

So far, our men are not complaining. So, if I was a guy, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

Just because the house belongs to the wife, it doesn't prevent him from being the head of the house.. But if he wants a divorce, he must be the one leave the house.

where are you from?
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Black women with a white man child here’s your cute blue eyed baby faith in the future.. God has a Hit List…!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoYxnx1L0Ek
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
The one and only REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.. grin grin grin
HornyTave:

where are you from?
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by HornyTave: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
The one and only REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.. grin grin grin

Ah, I'll add that country to the list of ' where not to marry from'
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

There was slavery and colonoziation in the world at one point or another ....isreal did it..arabs did it...Europeans did it.....

It has been abolished.....there's no point labeling every caucasian an oppressor....

Anyone that is being oppressed in this mordern time technically allowed it.

This is a wrong statement coming from a black man, what do you mean slavery was abolished? If slavery was abolished why do British, French and Portugal and Belgium set up and imposed their constitution and democracy and policy’s on black nations ? why are we not free to govern ourselves by our own laws and have our own independent constitution free from western influence such as China, Japan, Saudi Arabia ,Iran, South Korea, Ethiopia, Russia . Last but not least who do United Kingdom, France,Spain, Italy, Portugal , Germany, Netherlands, Belgium received their independent from ?. With this obvious fact will you tell me slavery has truly been abolished?

By the way no nation on earth has suffered the way black people suffer and we are made refuse and filth of the world and we are in the lips of the world for insult and reproach.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Okay, no problem. smiley smiley smiley
HornyTave:

Ah, I'll add that country to the list of ' where not to marry from'
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

There was slavery and colonoziation in the world at one point or another ....isreal did it..arabs did it...Europeans did it.....

It has been abolished.....there's no point labeling every caucasian an oppressor....

Anyone that is being oppressed in this mordern time technically allowed it.

Deuteronomy 28:47-48 Because we as people didnt serve the Most High with joy and gladness for the abundance of all things that he made for us to enjoy

Verse 48 as a result God said we will serve our enemies, the so called White man , Arabs and Africans, Asian in anything we need. E.G if we want to learn to read or write we gotta go to them to teach us, and the enemies shall put a yoke of iron upon our neck . Everybody wasn't on that Cargo slave ship it was only the 12 tribes of Israel that this situation fit, Our forefathers and foremothers were first off all kidnapped from Israel, Spain, Morocco, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, France Germany, Sweden and England and it is historical evidence they then took many more from Africa, the truth can not be denied.

Best believe our forefathers and mothers before the slave trade had a white wives and husbands and had sons and daughters with them, none of their white wives and husbands followed them into slavery, they all stayed back with their own people.

Where's the picture of the White mans , Arab man and Chinese man on Cargo Slave Ships with yokes of iron their neck? you can never see it, So you need to shut up.

The yoke of iron didnt come off our neck until we were destroyed mentally and spiritually as a people, right now we are not walking around with yokes of irons on our neck because there's no need to have us leached up like an animal because we are destroyed already.

None of our people out here trying to go back to who we were before the slave trade, many of our people dont consider we are in captivity, none weeping for our condition and oppression because we have been destroyed as a race.

1 Share

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Even during slavery at some point when blacks in America tried to established their own independent after the so called emancipation the Red man said yea you can go ahead and do your own thing you are free...! Black started Black wall street, was flourishing city, exceedingly advanced and sustainable and began to outshined the Red Man Kingdom But what happened after that?? They BOMBED US

1 Share

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by grandstar(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thats one beautiful white woman in blue
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Now you might ask yourself what does this got to do wth Interacial Marriage ? You must remember why we as a people went into slavery. why? Because we broke God laws, we broke his commandments. It is one of his commandments for us not to inter mix with other nations.

Psalms 137:7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom ( Caucasian/Red Man) (David was prophesying beyond ancient Babylon, david was prophesying concerning Babylon the great the nation of Edom Caucasian/Red Man) in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it ( Meaning destroy it destroy ....the edomites Red Man helped the ancient Babylonian Ethiopians to destroyed the 12 tribes of Israel)

Zechariah 2:6-7 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north ( The land of the North is North America) , saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.

Verse 7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. ( Meaning that live with the daughter of Babylon, which tribes primarily dwell with the children of Esau the Red Man? Judah ( Negro) because thats the head tribes and they never had their own land till this day, so who do they live with? the daughter of Babylon wheres the land of the North America)
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Sweetvie: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Okay
What's going on here? undecided grin
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
He's coming for you with the holy book.. grin grin grin
Sweetvie:
Okay
What's going on here? undecided grin
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Sweetvie: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
He's coming for you with the holy book.. grin grin grin
Lmao grin grin
Abeg o
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
THIS IS THE JUDGMENT OF THE SO CALLED WHITE MAN AND BLACK MEN AND WOMEN THAT ARE MARRIED WITH THEM

TOTAL ANNIHILATION WITH A NUCLEAR FIRE!

Isaiah 13:1, 13 -15 The burden of Babylon,( This is gonna prove that this is talking about babylon the great U.S.A & EUROPE)
Verse 13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, ( When will the Lord shake the heavens this is talking about the second coming of Christ, when will the earth be removed out of her place? When the bomb hit America and europe

Verse 14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up ( Because in that day nobody gonna help the so called white man) they shall every man turn to his own people,( Black men and Black women that are married to the so called white man and woman gonna have a sad day in that day Because black men and black women that refused to repent but instead join with the so called white men and women dont know who they are, they have forgotten they are the biblical children of israel)

Verse 15: Every one that is found shall be thrust through; ( Every so called white man found shall be killed), and every one that is joined unto them (Married to them ) shall fall by the sword

Isaiah 13:8,15-16,12 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames ( When it says their faces shall be as flamed what is that going into meaning red , what color is the so called white man? RED)

Verse 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword ( Every so called white man and white woman that is found shall be killed in that day, All we can do is warn you, no matter the scripture you pull up to justify your marriage to the so called white people it can not break prophecy)

Verse 16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes ( Their little biracial babies SHALL BE KILLED, a lot of ignorance black women dont realize the seed comes through the man, black woman say they dont want no cotton pickin,nappy head , big nose big lips, but they want very light skin , blue eyes straight hair babies) Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes ( Its gonna be a sad day for a lot black women with a child by the so called white man in that day, a lot of black women that love to marry outside because of money and position, or because they hate their fathers, they got something against their uncle, grand father because he might have disciplined you so you hate all black men gonna be destroyed in that day because they took the sin of a father and grandfather, uncle and put it on a whole race. Moreover because they hate the black men so much for the condition that they are in, forgoten that the Most High is currently raising up great men, precious men than Gold and thats what they should be looking for)

CONCLUSION:
God has set before us life and death and he advise us to choose life so that us and our descendants who are Israelite should live. If you Israelites decides to choose America system instead of God rulership, you will die. Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

1 Share

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
An oppressor can be anyone even someone from your race. Anyone can treat you right and be your soulmate, it would be foolish to let that person go for some ancestral feud.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Persephone1:
An oppressor can be anyone even someone from your race. Anyone can treat you right and be your soulmate, it would be foolish to let that person go for some ancestral feud.

Nehemiah 13:27 Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Persephone1:

Like.

Imagine you and I forgoing our yt and Hispanic dudes for one thing that happened centuries ago.

KNDF ances******. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by olabolaji(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hoodrat:

Who did the oppressor bought England from and where can I find documentation that attest to the fact? Am I supposed to lie that he is not the oppressor of our people or am I out of line for telling how it is? Am I supposed to hold my peace and call him a good man despite the obvious animosity towards black people? and how all his laws and policies including economic is set up to exploit black nations and people.

if I don’t have right to be here I will not be here God made the world and when he fashioned this world he had me and my people in mind
But because we refused the commandments and executed not his statues and judgment he gave it into the hands of the Most wicked.

shocked 2 Esdras 7:10 And I said, It is so, Lord. Then said he unto me, Even so also is Israel's portion.
2 Esdras 7:11 Because for their sakes I made the world: and when Adam transgressed my statutes, then was decreed that now is done.

Baba no b your oppressors brought that Bible wey u dey quote up and down? Abi u think our forefathers are Christian. You're just being a hypocrite and the only oppressor we get right now are ourselves so move on.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Like.

Imagine you and I forgoing our yt and Hispanic dudes for one thing that happened centuries ago.

So according to you we are supposed to forget the trauma and agony of over 100 millions of our people that died by the hand of the so called white man during slavery and the traumatised experience and depression that leaves a horror mark in our DNA till this day ?

How come the so called white Jewish people never forget their so called holocaust and till today still tracking down and prosecuting those that had a hand in it? How come america never forget about 911 and still talk about it every year .

How come britsh government recently paid millions of pounds to the family of British Slave owners and trafficker of black slaves people as part of compensation for their lose?

Have we recieved any therapy for the atrocities done against us? Any at all? are we notyettill this day traumatised and live in horror with no voice and power of our own while the white man still continue to rule us with anger, gunning down and shooting our black america brothers?

Do we have any military or financial power??
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
^ Wahala.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Like.

Are you minding him. If Op really want to hold on to this ancestral feud and mean business he should start with those relocating to work or study. They carry a greater percentage than interracial marriage. grin

3 Likes

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2022
olabolaji:

Baba no b your oppressors brought that Bible wey u dey quote up and down? Abi u think our forefathers are Christian. You're just being a hypocrite and the only oppressor we get right now are ourselves so move on.

Thats another lie, we always had the bible in all our priest and noble palaces written in our mother tongues which was how we maintained order in all the lands we ruled during dark ages. The Spanish crusaders conquistadors was about shedding our blood through forced conversion to Christianity and a new Jesus which our forefathers disagreed with hence why we were brutally murdwered and sent into slavery by the decreed of pop alexander the 5th of Rome . They came with the same mindset to africa, they brought WHITE JESUS [/b]image and [b]ATILERY GUNS.

undecided 1 Maccabees 3:48 And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images. ( They so called white man tried to paint himself in our bible when he came into power as greek )

undecided undecided 1 Maccabees 1:56 And when they had rent in pieces the books of the law which they found, they burnt them with fire.” ( The so called white man was burning bible with fire because he desire to rule us, but our law was a threat to him undecided )

If the bible was the so called white man book why will he write about his own destruction in it? Read the Book of obadia, revelation, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, amos, zephania, Nahum all condemned the white race. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What will make a man wake up and said i want to write about my own destruction in the bible and publish it throughout the world for people to read? it doesnt make no sense dont huh? the whole prophets in the bible are black men with woolyhair, God in the bible is black and all the angels colors are black.

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 12:46am On Nov 30, 2022
British Government finished paying slave owners compensation in 2015 and you wicked brothers and sisters wants us to forget about slavery and move on? what have we gotten so far from this people for the inhuman treatment we suffered in their hands till this day but exploitation death and tears and hell , yet you wanna go ahead and marry them ??

undecided Isaiah 32:5-6The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.
6. For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

.…………………………………….
Visit our website here ���‍��
https://israelunite.org/

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by advanceDNA: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2022
Hoodrat:

This is a wrong statement coming from a black man, what do you mean slavery was abolished? If slavery was abolished why do British, French and Portugal and Belgium set up and imposed their constitution and democracy and policy’s on black nations ? why are we not free to govern ourselves by our own laws and have our own independent constitution free from western influence such as China, Japan, Saudi Arabia ,Iran, South Korea, Ethiopia, Russia . Last but not least who do United Kingdom, France,Spain, Italy, Portugal , Germany, Netherlands, Belgium received their independent from ?. With this obvious fact will you tell me slavery has truly been abolished?

By the way no nation on earth has suffered the way black people suffer and we are made refuse and filth of the world and we are in the lips of the world for insult and reproach.

U are living in self pity by still blaming whites for ur problem.....

Like I told u....any nation being oppressed now allows it...u don't have do what any western nation tells u to do.....

Russia is not doing what US wants...because they chose to develop....
Didn't we say no to Obama's imposed gay laws what did they do...they can't do shiit ...But because we want free foreign aid, we succumb to some of their suggestion...

. If Africa don't embezzle her resources and choose to develop itself..it will not be ridiculed by the rest of the world....Keep blaming whites for ur problem..

...they brought education....why don't u unlearn urself and live in the bush far from the civilization the whites gave u.....Na whites say make u no build ur nation?? Keep typing with phones made by white pole in the comfort of ur home and be blaming every Caucasian u see
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are living in self pity by still blaming whites for ur problem.....

Like I told u....any nation being oppressed now allows it...u don't have do what any western nation tells u to do.....

Russia is not doing what US wants...because they chose to develop....
Didn't we say no to Obama's imposed gay laws what did they do...they can't do shiit ...But because we want free foreign aid, we succumb to some of their suggestion...

. If Africa don't embezzle her resources and choose to develop itself..it will not be ridiculed by the rest of the world....Keep blaming whites for ur problem..

...they brought education....why don't u unlearn urself and live in the bush far from the civilization the whites gave u.....Na whites say make u no build ur nation?? Keep typing with phones made by white pole in the comfort of ur home and be blaming every Caucasian u see

Another ridiculous assertion saying any nation been oppress by the west right now allows it, when did we ever as a race come together collectively in one accord against the west?The tribal divisions,all kinds of ethnic groups the British puts together to establish Nigeria will never allow us to be united. So you decide to ignore the obvious fact that each time we come together to demand for our right what do they do? Hausa in the North oppose it, Yoruba in the west saying another thing, Igbo in the east saying that, the mingled people of middle belt stands In contrary. Have we not learn that the power that be thrive on our division as a people? Why do you think we can never come together. Ozumba mbadwe was an example when the killing of Nigerian youth was ordered by the states for protesting against the Nigerian police. Who gave us our system of governing? The British ! when we tried to break free and established our own Biafra what was the outcome they the British government,America and Israel helped the Nigerian government to murdered millions of us.

Biafra war was another example and so on,
Rwanda Hutu and Tutsi massacre was another example. They play on our division each time and it works.

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
The scripture makes it plain to us that not marrying the daughter or brother of your people is a sign of hatred towards your race regardless of how you trying to justify it.

Tobit 4:12 Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land.
Tobit 4:13 Now therefore, my son, love thy brethren, and despise not in thy heart thy brethren, the sons and daughters of thy people, in not taking a wife of them: for in pride is destruction and much trouble, and in lewdness is decay and great want: for lewdness is the mother of famine.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Juoflife1(f): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Are you okay? You need a doctor?

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Juoflife1 post= 118799084:
Are you okay? You need a doctor?

That is to say you are offended by the truth because you are used to the lies? Anyway I am okay and if I ever need a doctor I already got one. shocked Amos 5:10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? / Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) / Nyashy Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.