Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) (3115 Views)

Thinking Twice About Marrying Your Best Friend / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / The Beauty Of Interracial Marriage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2022
nothing new under the sun...

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Idonweak: 1:57am On Dec 01, 2022
Hoodrat:

Hello hello sis , I’m not talking to you from religion point of view, infact can you name a religion that disallowed interracial mixing? You will find none infact Christianity allows interracial,lgbtq marriage etc. But I’m talking to you base on our ancestral law’s which was given to Moses to give unto us the children of Israel, the bible is not a Christianity religion book, it is our ancestral book of law and how we are to live and be civilised,all the men and women in the bible are black men and women with wooly hair and dark skin. The bible has been perverted by the people in power and was used against us during slavery till this day.

This dude is a comedy. You are talking about oppressors yet you're using oppressors religion as a reference.
At bolded, where was the bible given to your ancestors? Because it seems your ancestors must be jewish and not Africans.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Idonweak: 2:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Hoodrat:
nothing new under the sun...

Oh i see you're one those crazy black dudes running around trying to prove to people that you're the true "isrealites" grin grin grin

We here in west Africa have our own history that has nothing to do with the jews or israel. We've got our own ancestors and they're not moses, Abraham or any of those characters in your bible. We even have our own religion that is very distinctive from the ones they practised in israel. Yeah, language is different, cultural dressing is different. Food is different. We've Nothing! I repeat Nothing in common with the "jews".

I don't know you but i assume you're probably African American (they're the ones that usually say this stupid sh*t). I implore you to focus your research on Africa, West Africa specifically. Research on it's history, traditions and culture and you would see that it's more beautiful than the Jews you're trying to identify with. May the ancestors guide you. Peace
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 2:36am On Dec 01, 2022
Idonweak:

Oh i see you're one those crazy black dudes running around trying to prove to people that you're the true "isrealites" grin grin grin

We here in west Africa have our own history that has nothing to do with the jews or israel. We've got our own ancestors and they're not moses, Abraham or any of those characters in your bible. We even have our own religion that is very distinctive from the ones they practised in israel. Yeah, language is different, cultural dressing is different. Food is different. We've Nothing! I repeat Nothing in common with the "jews".

I don't know you but i assume you're probably African American (they're the ones that usually say this stupid sh*t). I implore you to focus your research on Africa, West Africa specifically. Research on it's history, traditions and culture and you would see that it's more beautiful than the Jews you're trying to identify with. May the ancestors guide you. Peace

Oh i see you are one of those badly governed crazy nigerian brothers running around yelling Proud Nigerian under yokes of darkness and cruel bondage the white man placed in your brain to display your shame and failure of your ancestors to the world undecided till this day under servitude and mediocre education you boast yourself in?

If you are saying that Black, Hispanic, Native Americans are not the biblical Israelites of the bible then you show me proof who the 12 tribes of israel are today and if you say the israeli the white men in israel show us the scriptures that describe them with their little curely locks and a black hat and a black jacket show us that, show us with their red skin yellow hair blue eyes pink lips show it to us.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 2:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Idonweak:

This dude is a comedy. You are talking about oppressors yet you're using oppressors religion as a reference.
At bolded, where was the bible given to your ancestors? Because it seems your ancestors must be jewish and not Africans.

You must be insane do you have idea what you are actually talking about, listen to yourself and read the nosense you typed and tell me how stupid you sound with that garbage, it shows your attention span is zero over 100 because if you are paying attention you will see that its been proving overtime the bible has no connection with your white man.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Idonweak: 3:14am On Dec 01, 2022
Hoodrat:

Oh i see you are one of those badly governed crazy nigerian brothers running around yelling Proud Nigerian under yokes of darkness and cruel bondage the white man placed in your brain to display your shame and failure of your ancestors to the world undecided till this day under servitude and mediocre education you boast yourself in?

If you are saying that Black, Hispanic, Native Americans are not the biblical Israelites of the bible then you show me proof who the 12 tribes of israel are today and if you say the israeli the white men in isael show us the scriptures that describe them with their little curely locks and a black hat and a black jacket show us that, show us with their red skin yellow hair blue eyes pink lips show it to us.

grin grin

[b]I actually wanted to insult you but on a second thought i realized it's actually not your fault you're this ignorant. Your forefathers must have gone through hell in the hands of their masters and somehow they've passed the trauma to you. I can only feel Pity for you. It must be really hard growing up without a sense of belonging. The only book that were available for your forefathers to read was the bible. No wonder y'all (African American) thinks you're "jews", trying so hard to identify with the character in book. I mean the Israelites were held captive in Egypt too so i understand why Y'ALL try to relate with the jews but does It never occur to you or your cohort that your ancestors were enslaved from somewhere? and this people has their own language which is definitely not Hebrew,Aramaic or any of the languages the bible was originally written in. That this people has their own traditional religion(s) that doesn't even have any similarities with what is written in the bible. Even cultures and traditions of the Jewish people is alien to us in Africa.

The only African countries that has any affiliations with the jews are Egypt and Ethiopia. And Africa doesn't end and begin in this two countries. Moreover, Most of the slaves were taken from west Africa countries. So the likelihood of you originating or having any ancestry links to Ethiopia is very low. Even the Ethiopian are not considered "real jews" but converted jew(there are lots of theories).

However, I know no matter how many facts are presented to you that we're not Jews. You would never accept. I've met alot of your type and they're very unreasonable fellas. You want to feel connected to a to a superior being. You want to call yourself the real "children of God". The family of jesus or yeshua as you people like to call him grin grin
Well, whatever makes you feel special but don't come to our country and try to sell that shit to us. You and your fellows can't tell us our history. It's you that should shut up and let us tell you the histories of your ancestors.
[/b]
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Idonweak: 3:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Hoodrat:

You must be insane do you have idea what you are actually talking about, listen to yourself and read the nosense you typed and tell me how stupid you sound with that garbage, it shows your attention span is zero over 100 because if you are paying attention you will see that its been proving overtime the bible has no connection with your white man.

Yeah, the intelligent man that think we west African are jews. Wow, looking at you i can only be grateful my forefathers were not enslaved maybe i might be one of you m'fers trying to ignore my ancestry while doing everything to identify with some mofos from a storybook. You're crazy dude . Goodbye
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 3:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Idonweak:

grin grin

[b]I actually wanted to insult you but on a second thought i realized it's actually not your fault you're this ignorant. Your forefathers must have gone through hell in the hands of their masters and somehow they've passed the trauma to you. I can only feel Pity for you. It must be really hard growing up without a sense of belonging. The only book that were available for your forefathers to read was the bible. No wonder y'all (African American) thinks you're "jews", trying so hard to identify with the character in book. I mean the Israelites were held captive in Egypt too so i understand why Y'ALL try to relate with the jews but does It never occur to you or your cohort that your ancestors were enslaved from somewhere? and this people has their own language which is definitely not Hebrew,Aramaic or any of the languages the bible was originally written in. That this people has their own traditional religion(s) that doesn't even have any similarities with what is written in the bible. Even cultures and traditions of the Jewish people is alien to us in Africa.

The only African countries that has any affiliations with the jews are Egypt and Ethiopia. And Africa doesn't end and begin in this two countries. Moreover, Most of the slaves were taken from west Africa countries. So the likelihood of you originating or having any ancestry links to Ethiopia is very low. Even the Ethiopian are not considered "real jews" but converted jew(there are lots of theories).

However, I know no matter how many facts are presented to you that we're not Jews. You would never accept. I've met alot of your type and they're very unreasonable fellas. You want to feel connected to a to a superior being. You want to call yourself the real "children of God". The family of jesus or yeshua as you people like to call him grin grin
Well, whatever makes you feel special but don't come to our country and try to sell that shit to us. You and your fellows can't tell us our history. It's you that should shut up and let us tell you the histories of your ancestors.
[/b]

You see how crazy and uneducated you sound with a made up garbage you took the time of your hands to type out without answering any of my questions and you want me and others in the forum to think that you are morally sane when you are clearly not at all.

I asked questions with biblical proof for you to convince the people in the forum that the Israeli in Palestine today are the real Israelite biblically instead you came up with a made up story every zombie in the street of Lagos will say, you are clearly not intelligent to reason beyond what you were thought by the white man,By your explanation my people were taken from among the people of west Africa as slaves of white people, so clearly they didn’t treat my ancestors right what makes you think they thought you right? no wonder you are in this predicament following the footsteps of your ancestors that their history could not sustain their offspring or compete on a global scales but instead subjugated and trampled down by white colonialists and you their ungodly and shameless son thought it best to walk in the counsel of your fathers conquerors and the whitewashed history they thought you it became your idol that prevents you from overcoming the mental enslavement you are in.

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 5:13am On Dec 01, 2022
M shocked sad shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Idonweak: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2022
Hoodrat:

You see how crazy and uneducated you sound with a made up garbage you took the time of your hands to type out without answering any of my questions and you want me and others in the forum to think that you are morally sane when you are clearly not at all.

I asked questions with biblical proof for you to convince the people in the forum that the Israeli in Palestine today are the real Israelite biblically instead you came up with a made up story every zombie in the street of Lagos will say, you are clearly not intelligent to reason beyond what you were thought by the white man,By your explanation my people were taken from among the people of west Africa as slaves of white people, so clearly they didn’t treat my ancestors right what makes you think they thought you right? no wonder you are in this predicament following the footsteps of your ancestors that their history could not sustain their offspring or compete on a global scales but instead subjugated and trampled down by white colonialists and you their ungodly and shameless son thought it best to walk in the counsel of your fathers conquerors and the whitewashed history they thought you it became your idol that prevents you from overcoming the mental enslavement you are in.

This fool thinks i learnt my history in school.
Like i said whatever makes you happy. Even Ghanaians will laugh at your stupidity. Yeah the bible is a proof I'm a hebrew. What a joke you're. Once you're tired you'd go and preach this to the gullible ones like you. Nobody is buying your bullsh*t
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2022
Idonweak:

This fool thinks i learnt my history in school.
Like i said whatever makes you happy. Even Ghanaians will laugh at your stupidity. Yeah the bible is a proof I'm a hebrew. What a joke you're. Once you're tired you'd go and preach this to the gullible ones like you. Nobody is buying your bullsh*t

This is example of why is not good to give your knowledge to dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Lady In White Gown Causes Stir As She Shakes Waist Close To Loudspeakers / I Find It Difficult To Cum.. Any Remedy?? / How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.