Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers (43603 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Mercury12(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
How are they sure he impregnated her? Have they ascertained the truth by doing a DNA test?
Nah DNA test go end am las las. They should invite other guys too if the DNA eventually proof the boy didn't impregnate her.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by FuckSilly: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Did iever said she was FORCED
isaid they took advantage of her.. •••and it could mean many things•••
We know itoro's age to be 17 what bout the remaining 5 iaM sure they are in their twenties...

Keep supporting rubbish. .. again you should be locked up in a confine space where you only get to see the ray of sun when it rise(s) and set(s)

Imagine you calling her ashewo sad undecided

I'd go into midwifery so any boy child that comes through me is definitely going back to hell that he came from

Honestly, you lack wisdom and common sense.
You're sure they took advantage of her...
You're also sure the remaining 5 are in their 20s...
What kind of stupidity and frustration is this?
Many of yhu.. fools like to absorb themselves of wrong doings, you will always blame your miseries in life on others?
Who broke you to this point?
Who damaged you?
How did you accumulate so much bodycount and now you transfer all your frustrations to people when it was GREED and your stupidity that led you...

Shame...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by ahnie: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Calabar people I gree una
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Alusiizizi(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Why juvenile home.. throw that devil's spawn in a maxi facility.. let him pick soap for the rest of his miserable life

Wail all you want, there is no case here, especially when the stvpid bitch has to prove that the boy out of mind-numbing 6 boys actually had any intercourse with her, let alone father her new-spawned bastard.

Six boys?? Truly, the only distinction between the female gender and base animal is a pair of legs, not much more, for their minds are almost as feeble. Candidlady, when you wake up every morning, give praise and thanks to the male gender that makes it possible for creatures like you to live on this planet because otherwise you bitches would have long been enslaved by Chimpanzees.

1 Like

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by tabaralph: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2022
ijustdey:
BOY, 17, SINGLED OUT FOR IMPREGNATING GIRL, 16, AFTER SHE ENGAGED 6 PERSONS IN SEX ROMP

SOURCE
Baby impregnated by another set of babies to give birt to an inocent baby…this life no balance at all
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Kingcalls: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Why juvenile home.. throw that devil's spawn in a maxi facility.. let him pick soap for the rest of his miserable life

Foolish talk...the girl should be arrested for being foolish like u

1 Like

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Aguiyimba(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Itoro, the escape goat.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by sweetman2022: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
Just imagine,16 year old having sex with six boys in a space of one month
Some female are just so loose
To born female pikin dey fear me walahi
You don't need to be afraid, just lay the foundation well. I am currently managing a 19 year old niece staying with my sister, and she is doing well. She is still a virgin and we started training her at 16 years.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by CheapHomes1: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Statutory rape is called what undecided ••••don't come at me that the boy too is underage cos we all know that won't fly••••▪

Five dead genders taking advantage of the poor girl...

You should also be locked up for asking me this silly question.. it just shows how sick you people are

How did they take advantage of the girl? How's she a poor girl? 6 guys? Only hee? Didn't she enjoy it?
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by SmartyPants(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2022
They are just tormenting the poor boy for nothing because under Nigerian law, you can have sex with a 16 year old.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by harqinhola(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

i know your pronoun .......... HESHETHEM.

#CONFUSEDIDIOT OPONU
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by deflover(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

The case won't fly
He is a minor
That's why he was sent to juvenile home
Some education will help u understand this
He is neither a rapist as he is 17
The gal is just as loose as he is

1 Like

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by deflover(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Statutory rape is called what undecided ••••don't come at me that the boy too is underage cos we all know that won't fly••••▪

You should also be locked up for asking me this silly question.. it just shows how sick you people are

That 300naira expressions wig on ur head no dey .make u reason well
Try comot am make water touch ur head
U no too get sense
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Isabi4lov: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Fire boy song don give some people hope , after dem go say , na the younger ones dey holy pass shocked , 16yrs don dey do sixsome , is okay.. if you talk now, dem " don't judge gang " will not give someone a breathing space..
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Dshocker(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
How are they sure he impregnated her? Have they ascertained the truth by doing a DNA test?

DNA can only be done, when the baby has been born.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by grandstar(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Olasyke:

Seems he was tried as an adult (18). Or the legal consent age in Lagos is 16. And the boy being 17, he was tried an an adult then. That's the only explanation I can think of now.

If the consent age is 16, then he is being unlawfully charged in my opinion. A lawyer who wants to make a name for himself can pick up this case.

1 Like

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by victooman: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2022
Were those dumb ass nigas who thinks girls in their early twenties are saint and fresh while girls in their 30s are hoes,, at 16yrs she can't differentiate how many guys out of 6 that fvck the hell out of her? most you niggas will marry hoes, liabilities and immaturity at the same time,, better leave us with our evening newspapers in peace
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Adesuwag(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2022
[b][/b]
Candidlady:
cheesy

Did iever said she was FORCED
isaid they took advantage of her.. •••and it could mean many things•••
We know itoro's age to be 17 what bout the remaining 5 iaM sure they are in their twenties...

Keep supporting rubbish. .. again you should be locked up in a confine space where you only get to see the ray of sun when it rise(s) and set(s)

Imagine you calling her ashewo sad undecided

I'd like go into midwifery so any boy child that comes through me is definitely going back to hell that he came from

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Geovanni412(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

The boy has to be 18 yrs of age for the charge to stand, unless the law of that particular jurisdiction states otherwise. To the best of my knowledge, age of consent is 18 yrs for most states in Nigeria. The journalism is poor. Have never heard of statutory rape in Nigeria, what we have is defilement in criminal code.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by foolbuster: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Did you even read or are you just daft? What about the w*hore that isn't even sure of who impregnated her? Wasn't it consensual sex between underage children. Please don't be silly
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by chessguru(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Read my response to the other person that mentioned me

Mumu boy
Stay outta my mention

You rape apologist
You will soon meet your Waterloo
they are all Minors who needs correction irrespective of their Gender.

1 Like

Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by colizee(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2022
I think 15years and above shouldn't be considered a minor when they commit crime, they are very much aware of what they do as well as it consequences.

Even the so called victim shouldn't be Left off the hook, I don't see this as rape walahi, you can charge them for anything but rape, 6 guys Haba this one nah keziah.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by tarantino1: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Punish all or punish none
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by crixlight2(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

Why dem go throw him in jail , he didn’t rape her , they are both minor , instead make dem send the useless girl spreading pu**y like palliative and her useless parents in cell
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Kimjongun: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2022
Having sex with a woman is so dangerous, imagine, they are both underage for goodness sake.
The funny thing is the girl is probably more sexually informed than the boy, girls understand sexuality faster than boys. It might be Itoro first time self
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Shadysen: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

five other persons within one month in their neighbourhood in Lagos State.

train up your child in the way of the Lord when he ....
i saw one that her parent train her in the way of the lord, like,,they are always going to church, right now she is four months pregnant with two guys mentioned by her, Thank God i escape.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by erai30(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2022
The girl should be put in jail for foolishly hosting 6 nations tournament without making use of condom, the parents should be ashamed of their daughter because she wasn't raped. I wonder how many men she will sleep with when she gets to the age 18.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Geovanni412(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2022
SirJerrie:
She allegedly slept with 5 different boys...
Why are they charging ONLY ONE person for STATUTORY RAPE

You can imagine!!

How can a girl @ 16 be this loose?!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@ 16 she slept with FIVE DIFFERENT BOYS in the space of 1 Month

JEHOVAH!!!

Who do we blame now?
Society or Bad parenting

She is even old sef. Some Girls of 14 years gain notoriety for giving head to guys in their area. IT IS never too early to start sex education- the earlier the better. Giving the young girl money sef won't stop her from being loose - guys wey go private universities or wey sabi rich babes for universities can verify this fact.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Aguiyimba(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2022
Realguyman1:
I dey always read ur comments here for nairaland, but with all this nonsense comments wey u just dey comment for this very thread so, e sure me say guys go done really used and dump u anyhow. And it also indicate that u came from a very abusive home and that's the reason why u grew up being senseless.

Comrade, increase the volume.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by SenatePresdo(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Itoro
Wehdon sire

May God punish that girl for accusing an innocent boy.

They should follow the case up, and luck the girl up for defamation, where prison warders can penetrate her anus.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by Ashirioluwa: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2022
I don’t really understand this case because
1. The girl didn’t say anything about rape
2. They are both minor

Unless there’s more to this story than what I read here on nairaland, I still don’t understand why this minor is being detained for having consensual sex with another minor.

In any case, we, as parents, need to educate our children.
Re: Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers by okoroemeka(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2022
illicit:
Itoro sef
he was singled out for punishment by the girl maybe he doesn't treat the girl well,this is always the danger in nacking underage girls they nack anyhow and can get pregnant anyhow,they could have settled at the police station,it is a bailable offence I think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.