Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147427 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 31, 2011
Chyz*:

A group(Yorubas) who's history is based all on infighting with each other brutally says violence is not in their culture, lol. Even up until now, you people can even stop killing each other. Even your vigilante group, OPC, have factions that fight and kill each other and you come talk say na we dont dey see cheesy. . .Also, we all know that political killings are the worst in the SW. In the SE they kidnap politicians during elections, in the SW they send a bullet and kill and set each other on fire. Please cut the bull, violence is all you know.

This your opinion leaves little to wonder about the pea-sized shriveled sorry-excuse you call a brain.

It seems that I need to clearly elaborate my post before you start strangling yourself with your own diaper.

Political violence is not a cultural characteristics especially since it's across all Nigerian region  and  was unfortunately introduced to  Nigerian politicians (not Yoruba people) through western influence.

Are Boko harams politicians? Are MASSOBs politicians? Are Mends politicians? Even though MENDs are excusable since pure injustice has been done to them. Do you have OPC violently agitating for the breakage of Nigeria?

Once again, few doofus that kill themselves for political relevance do not define the people nor is the violence acculturated in the Yoruba's sphere of life.

We do not jump to every gun without thinking out our strategies . . . .

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 31, 2011
Chyz*:

Oh you all kill yourselves we more than during politics,lol. OPC and there famous ethnic cleasing tactics they pulled during their brothers years of presidency says it all,lol. Even till today, those agberos go around killing innocent people and parading violently to extort money from civilians. Nothing political about that ;-). . .

Oh and um, violence has always been apart of your culture way before nigeria was even created so,

cheesy

Unfortunately, pulling out opinions from your arsehole does not make them facts.

But nobody is stopping you. Simply wash your hands before doing some dignified reading about the people that live close to you.

Whoever is feeding you the rubbish you're posting here must be having the time of their life. If it's your imagination playing a hoax on you, then find a way to deal with your inner demons.

Apart from the treatment I listed, there are other medical treatments that are available to you within 5 miles of your zipcode.

Someone should please compile a list of SE'ners who have kidnapped and killed themselves and you'll see that the number greater surpass bokoharam victims and that of the Libyan victims put together.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Chyz2: 4:46am On Aug 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Unfortunately, pulling out opinions from your arsehole does not make them facts.

But nobody is stopping you. Simply wash your hands before doing some dignified reading about the people that leave across from you.

Whoever is feeding you the rubbish you're posting here must be having the time of their life. If it's your imagination playing a hoax on you, then find a way to deal with your inner demons.

Apart from the treatment I listed, there are other medical treatments that is available to you within 5 miles from your zipcode.

Someone should please compile a list of SE'ners who have kidnapped and killed themselves and you'll see that the number greater surpass bokoharam victims and that of the Libyan victims put together.

lol

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 31, 2011
Chyz*:

lol

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Thanks for saving us your bullshoit.

Who is next? Two down and hopefully many more mo rons to go.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by yarodin: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2011
LOL, these were the same people that said they will show the rest of Nigeria (Igbos) how to operate without any Federal Govt assistance. But have you all noticed Tinubu has stayed low key since Jonathan became President. While these beggars were busy making mouth, Tinubu had done his own begging and long collected his own portion.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by wazobiang: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2011
mr. president this is not a time to entertain flimsy requests. reschedule this appointment indefinitely and deal with the bombings you spaghetti.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by chino11(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2011
yorooba marginalization and continued pauparisation is a welcome development to Nigerians, ofcos Nigeria will be a better place minus yoroobas
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by vicenzo(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2011
Na wa o! So much hatred in this thread. Too bad eko ile and rhino are missing the party.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by chino11(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2011
wazobia-ng:

mr. president this is not a time to entertain flimsy requests. reschedule this appointment indefinitely and deal with the bombings you spaghetti.

Ofcos GEJ used the Aso Rock police detachment to throw useless yooroba leaders out
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by igboboy1(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2011
ewo the ekiti mad frog is here shocked shocked

too much oil soup has infected her brain like those of her leaders, too much mmanu in soup no good o shocked
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ak47mann(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^ i tell ya cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by alex14(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2011
yarodin:

LOL, these were the same people that said they will show the rest of Nigeria (Igbos) how to operate without any Federal Govt assistance.  But have you all noticed Tinubu has stayed low key since Jonathan became President.  While these beggars were busy making mouth, Tinubu had done his own begging and long collected his own portion.   
grin These ngbatis are bunch of shameless goons. They stated that they don't want to be in mainstream politics anymore as they recoiled back to their regional enclave, only for them to change mouth that they want to be in mainstream again undecided, what a shame. I guess after recoiling back to their pathetic region, they discovered that their tin god tinubu has cornered all the money to himself alone, hence the "about-turn" syndrome that the yorubus are known for was activated.

Talk about being neither here nor there,,,like being slippery like catfish, you can never get a firm grip on the yorubas in terms of where they stand on any issue.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ak47mann(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
alex_101:

grin These ngbatis are bunch of shameless goons. They stated that they don't want to be in mainstream politics anymore as they recoiled back to their regional enclave, only for them to change mouth that they want to be in mainstream again undecided, what a shame. I guess after recoiling back to their pathetic region, they discovered that their tin god tinubu has cornered all the money to himself alone, hence the "about-turn" syndrome that the yorubus are known for was activated.

Talk about being neither here nor there,,,like being slippery like catfish, you can never get a firm grip on the yorubas in terms of where they stand on any issue.
WORD embarassed
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Arysexy(m): 12:26am On Sep 01, 2011
where are the yorigba chest beaters that were chunning out all kinds of grammar like '' we are sophisticated'' after election? useless tiger-whisker-Yoruba-hypocrite-beggars.

Its abomination to be a yorigba, bunch of cowards!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by okadaman2: 12:35am On Sep 01, 2011
alex_101:

grin

Arysexy:

useless tiger-whisker-Yoruba-hypocrite-beggars.

grin

Na wa o shocked

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aljharem3: 12:39am On Sep 01, 2011
na wa oo. just because the yoruba leaders said they are marginalized, see insults for igbo when will this end cry

Arysexy:

where are the yorigba chest beaters that were chunning out all kinds of grammar like '' we are sophisticated'' after election? useless tiger-whisker-Yoruba-hypocrite-beggars.

LOl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa o
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 01, 2011
See all the [size=45pt]Yoruba haters[/size] on this thread.

Next they'd say they have haters.  lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by mbatuku1: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2011
[size=20pt]Yoruba Yoruba[/size] EVERY DAY! Make we heard word na!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by chino11(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2011
Arysexy:

Its quite sacrilegious to be yarooba. Calling someone Yoruba could be synonymous with de-humanization
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pluto04(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2011
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
George Santayana

'Whoever wishes to foresee the future must consult the past; for human events ever resemble those of preceding times. This arises from the fact that they are produced by men who ever have been, and ever shall be, animated by the same passions, and thus they necessarily have the same results.'
- Machiavelli

“It is not worthwhile to try to keep history from repeating itself, for man's character will always make the preventing of the repetitions impossible”
Mark Twain

It is quite amusing to find out that a topic about 'Yoruba Elders' complaining to Jonathan is drawing so much bile from most of the ibo posters on this topic. I hope that the hatred for the Yorubas shown here does not mirror the hatred shown towards Yorubas by Ibos on the streets of Lagos. If this bile is already being expressed on the streets of Lagos, I can safely assert that the grounds of the 60s Kano pogroms against the ibo that led to the civil war has been prepared, only waiting for a trigger or match to light up a conflagration.  With the rate at which ibo teenagers are looking for trouble here we might have a repetition of history coming up, probably triggered by something as silly as a bloody quarrel between a Yoruba man and an ibo man on the street Lagos and people capitalizing on that to release their pent up frustrations against the ibos. The only difference I can foresee between the impending history and that of the 60s is that we do not have strong regions today as we had then and there is no Ojukwu or Awolowo figure today. Coming conflicts (if it happens) might not lead to an all out civil war. It will only lead to a regime change with the 'military hawks' blaming the growing insecurity for the need to strike and restore order. Thereafter we'll start an endless repetition of our most recent history.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by HighChief4(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
Am sure Tinubu is gonna whip their oily-a[i]s[/i]s when they get back to SW
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Akanbiedu(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
Yoruba council of PDP elders. I have to SMH with the OP.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by igboboy1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
High_Chief:

Am sure Tinubu is gonna whip their oily-a[i]s[/i]s [/b]when they get back to SW

LOL, this one gat me rolling, Common nna enuf of this [b] oil jokes
before u make me brake a laugh muscle,
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kizilala: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2011
Ileke-idi,the frustrated skunk. It is time to forgive your ex Igbo boyfriend for dumping your dirty ass.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Kizilala: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2011
igbo boy:

ewo the ekiti mad frog is here shocked shocked

too much oil soup has infected her brain like those of her leaders, too much mmanu in soup no good o shocked

grin grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by bongabiz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ak47mann(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
grin grin na2day
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 9jaIhail(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
hmmm wonders
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pcicero(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
As part of the entity called Nigeria, it is within our legitimate rights to demand for fairness and equity.
For those insinuating that we voted for Action Congress and thus should not complain, you should know that not all Yorubas belong to the Action Congress.
However, like someone rightly observed, the Yorubas have no one to blame except themselves. Tinubu and his boys gave that kolanut chewer 'Tambuwal' the slot given to the Southwest.
As for me, I am not interested in who occupies whatever position (as Bankole's ignominy has shown). I am only interested in good governance.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by GAR3TH(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
I have to disagree that the southwest is being marginalized but i have to agree that many federal roads in the sw and nigeria in general are in horrible condition. ACN are doing their part building their roads and infrastructure but the FG is hardly doing anything. You will also find the same complaints coming from APGA states, the fact remains that pdp tends to promote projects in state they control.

As for the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), I think every sane nigerian and niger deltan like myself will tell you that NDDC is a scam. For the amount of money they get and the amount of money niger delta states get why the f.uck are we basically in the same position as when NDDC was started. Just get rid of the pro corruption scam called NDDC.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by emmalexabl(m): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
MGBATI (Elders) LUNATICS. . .on the loose once more , wish GEJ handed them over to BOKO, Useless people ,ndi ofe mmanu, ndi oji aka ekpo nshi. .mttchew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.