Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (148017 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sapoyoro(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2019
olril17:

hahaha...what a teacher u are dude..a teacher that schools his students by abuse and curse..
take a bow sir.
I understand your frustration.
lol
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Modphase: 1:25am On Jun 21, 2019
Waiting for your to address the part where the foolish PDP lunatic was sharing kerosene to win re-election, is that the same curse you wish the Yorubas ?! It will not happen your people are the ones that must die from the plaque the PDP as imposed on you.

olril17:

hahaha...what a teacher u are dude..a teacher that schools his students by abuse and curse..
take a bow sir.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EvilMetahuman: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
olril17:

take a bow sir.
teacher uses cain to whip sense into dull students head offline.

Since I can't whup sense into your head online, I have to point your stupidity to you.

Its not curses or insults. Just describing you.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ola6: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
ola6:
Hmmm...this thread....see you in 2023. Buhari 2019 is a done deal.

I no tell you?

2023 too is a done deal. See you in 2027...una go hear am igbos. Let Nnamdi and Omokri dey deceive una.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Modphase:
Waiting for your to address the part where the foolish PDP lunatic was sharing kerosene to win re-election, is that the same curse you wish the Yorubas ?! It will not happen your people are the ones that must die from the plaque the PDP as imposed on you.

sharing kerosene is not worse than owing salaries and pensions...
is owing those not also a curse on we SW and will u not also reject that?
lol
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
teacher uses cain to whip sense into dull students head offline.

Since I can't whup sense into your head online, I have to point your stupidity to you.

Its not curses or insults. Just describing you.
all hail the pseudo wise one!!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Modphase: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2019
So the cursed Ikpeazu is not owing salary n pension ba ? E be like say Na daily you de take 3 bottle of foolishness just to stay mentally foolish on NL everyday.

olril17:

sharing kerosene is not worse than owing salaries and pensions...
is owing those not also a curse on we SW and will u not also reject that?
lol

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by nku5: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2019
mightyhaze:
You see igbo hatred on the thread,but a thick milky layer of cataract now covered your vision to the stark hatred oozing from your yoruba kith on the thread.. Your hypocrisy is gold standard. Okpe !

The level of hate that yorubas poured on Igbos when Jonathan took power was incredible.

See this thread where they were celebrating Igbos killed by boko haram https://www.nairaland.com/1174823/kano-lost-38-igbos-2

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2019
Modphase:
So the cursed Ikpeazu is not owing salary n pension ba ? E be like say Na daily you de take 3 bottle of foolishness just to stay mentally foolish on NL everyday.

lol..so what's my own with ikpeazu..
I'm from osun,AREGBE caused hardship by withholding salaries and pensions...and we should praise or worship him cos they do it in Abia too?
lol..

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Hotfreezers: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2019
All these Nyamiris and that Omo ale animals talking nonsense here are very lucky I didn't see these last 3 pages when the exchanges were hot. I would have made you deactivate your accounts.

As for that ignorant bastard claiming to be from Osun state, I actually don't care if you're from Ouagadougou or Fiji. If you talk like a bastard, think like a bastard, act like a bastard, you're a bastard and you should be sacrificed to appease Ogun.

Yorubas on commenting on Nairaland are very lucky. I have lived in Nyamiri land and done business there. I have seen Nyamiris hatred for Yorubas first hand. I have seen what is done to Yoruba entrepreneurs in Igboland.

Nyamiris shouldn't worry. Yorubas are now prepared to dish to them what they have been dishing to Yorubas.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Hotfreezers: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2019
olril17:

lol..so what's my own with ikpeazu..
I'm from osun,AREGBE caused hardship by withholding salaries and pensions...and we should praise or worship him cos they do it in Abia too?
lol..

It is because you're alive that you're collecting pension. Maybe if they had killed you the way Pdp was killing people under Oyinlola, Akala and Gbenga Daniel, your next of kin would value peaceful living.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by olril17(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hotfreezers:

It is because you're alive that you're collecting pension. Maybe if they had killed you the way Pdp was killing people under Oyinlola, Akala and Gbenga Daniel, your next of kin would value peaceful living.
mention 5 people killed by oyinlola...
odee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
By the way Oyetola won at the supreme court, let Adeleke join Davido backup dancers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Hotfreeze: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Yoruba elders demanded a better deal. GEJ made a fool of himself and wee helped kick the idiot out.

Those sore losers from the lesser side were misbehaving and their foolish elders were encouraging their madness, making excuses for them.

Now that they beat Ekweremadu like an animal and the Ohaneze President is being bullied, their leaders are cowed. Right now, they have no leadership and no future. They are practicing mobocracy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by kayusely70(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
You will always reap what you sowed:law of karma is very potent and unforgetful and invariably unforgiving.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 28, 2019
Incredible, how the tables have turned really cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Uchek(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
"I have seen what is done to Yoruba entrepreneurs in Igboland"

Please educate me on what is done to Yoruba entrepreneurs?

Hotfreezers:
All these Nyamiris and that Omo ale animals talking nonsense here are very lucky I didn't see these last 3 pages when the exchanges were hot. I would have made you deactivate your accounts.

As for that ignorant bastard claiming to be from Osun state, I actually don't care if you're from Ouagadougou or Fiji. If you talk like a bastard, think like a bastard, act like a bastard, you're a bastard and you should be sacrificed to appease Ogun.

Yorubas on commenting on Nairaland are very lucky. I have lived in Nyamiri land and done business there. I have seen Nyamiris hatred for Yorubas first hand. I have seen what is done to Yoruba entrepreneurs in Igboland.

Nyamiris shouldn't worry. Yorubas are now prepared to dish to them what they have been dishing to Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2019
Wicked People
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by sleekdot(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by chuksanambra: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2019
Right now, Igbos are fighting Jonathan and have been insulting him endlessly since Bayelsa election.

Isn't God wonderful? grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2020
chuksanambra:
Right now, Igbos are fighting Jonathan and have been insulting him endlessly since Bayelsa election.

Isn't God wonderful? grin
Tihihihihihihihi
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2020
9jamyHome:
Incredible, how the tables have turned really cheesy

Ogun is Lord
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0m0nnakoda: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Wowwowwowwowwowwow

Jesus Christ of Rumubiakani!!!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Evercurious(f): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
ola6:

I no tell you?

2023 too is a done deal. See you in 2027...una go hear am igbos. Let Nnamdi and Omokri dey deceive una.

Lolzzz.. Who is better off now? Pls learn to see beyond your nose..
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Evercurious(f): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hotfreezers:

You are a BLOODY LIAR.. which state did you do business? CHRONIC LIAR like you
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Evercurious(f): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Uchek:
"I have seen what is done to Yoruba entrepreneurs in Igboland"

Please educate me on what is done to Yoruba entrepreneurs?

No mind am. Liar like am
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Akanbiedu(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2020
Iyan ogun odun........

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:30pm On May 02, 2020
A ma jo ni l'owo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:38am On May 03, 2020
PearlStreet:
Afam4eva and his co fallen angels, This thread is a monument to your hypocrisy and dubious personalities. The whole world can now see that you're generational crybabies whose specialty is in causing trouble when you're outclassed, outplayed and outperformed by the more strategic, more intelligent and more visionary yorubas.

Your elders ate your inheritance while you cheered them on Hence, you're left with no option than to serve others.

I really pray you lot are foolish enough to continue with this madness into 2023 and let's see mass suicide in your areas when another Yoruba man becomes the President.

To the fallen angels and disgraced fellows mentioned below, I would come back here to pick your monikers and tag your flat heads whenever Igbos complain of marginalisation.

Afam4eva,
Sunofgod
Chino11
aljharem
Gidson12
PointB
otokx
phreakabit

Shame on them
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:51am On May 03, 2020
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27267-yoruba-elders-meet-jonathan-over-marginalisation

Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH

chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized

WilWily:
Jonathan sef, why didn't him tell him security men to kick those Judas Iscariot Yoruba Fraudulent Yorubas Elder out.
These Yoruba Elders no dey fear, why should they near Aso rock. Silly people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (84) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.