Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147586 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2020
llakes4real:

I agree with you!

Isn't this a recipe for another war?

Won't happen. The Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani, i.e the other big three out of four, are aware of the hate and spirit of vendetta Igbos host in their heart for them in particular.

They are not as emotional as Igbos and will always use political instruments and alliances to ensure Igbos are not given ultimate power they can use to ultimately harm others.

Of course this suspicion may change when there is sufficient proof that Igbos can be trusted with ultimate power but we are nowhere near that time. Not even 20 years close in my opinion.

Just look at what Igbos are doing today with IPOB and personalized hate speech against Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani and their shameless devotion to religious divisiveness plus demonization of Islam et al.

Igbos will never be powerful enough to wage war against Nigeria and no Nation will support them to do so despite the misguided utterances of Kanu and his IPOB goons.

The unspoken policy will then always be to keep Igbos away from ultimate power for the forseeable future.

That is the truth some are not comfortable saying and Igbos are not pragmatic and self-analytical enough to accept.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2020
llakes4real:

Only God knows who did you this way!

Obasanjo influenced the victory of Jonathan in 2011 PDP primary against the likes of Atiku.

Hausa-fulani are the main people in North and their arrangement states that the president must moved between the North and South, but Obasanjo supported Jonathan despite it being the turn of the north.

See I no get your time! Use Google to educate yourself please -- am done replying you. And please learn how to hold a civilised argument with people. You don't need have to insult people to pass your message across. Wish you the best!
I wish you well but think before you talk

The Fulani will not say Obasanjo stabbed them in the back.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

It was after this exchange that he deleted it

This thread is a show. A show of how bigoted and hateful people can be. It is a show of how people can okay decisions and actions of someone they support yet cry bloody murderer when someone they don’t like or support does it or when they are at the receiving end.

Afam4eva was perpetrating and acting out all those years; showing of a side he now not proud of (perhaps he is still like that but just wants to hide it) but flip the script and he changed and became a critic of the actions he supported.

No, I don't believe it is hypocrisy, it is something else, something worse. I pray he has changed though, I pray he has seen that his beliefs were wrong and is a better person now

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by seunmsg(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
chino11:
yorooba marginalization and continued pauparisation is a welcome development to Nigerians, ofcos Nigeria will be a better place minus yoroobas

The same people who think Nigeria will be better without Yorubas during the Jonathan era are now agitating for an all Igbo Biafra country under Buhari.

Chino11, see the way God has disgraced you and other haters like you. Hopefully, you guys would have learnt your lessons. In life, tables turn real quickly. When it’s your turn, be nice to others.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by seunmsg(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
chino11:

Its quite sacrilegious to be yarooba. Calling someone Yoruba could be synonymous with de-humanization

Sadly, most Igbos are like you. They hold similar opinion about Yoruba people. Smh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by seunmsg(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
emmalexabl:
MGBATI (Elders) LUNATICS. . .on the loose once more , wish GEJ handed them over to BOKO, Useless people ,ndi ofe mmanu, ndi oji aka ekpo nshi. .mttchew.

You still hold this same opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mynd44:

This thread is a show. A show of how bigoted and hateful people can be. It is a show of how people can okay decisions and actions of someone they support yet cry bloody murderer when someone they don’t like or support does it or when they are at the receiving end.

Afam4eva was perpetrating and acting out all those years; showing of a side he now not proud of (perhaps he is still like that but just wants to hide it) but flip the script and he changed and became a critic of the actions he supported.

[b]No, I don't believe it is hypocrisy, it is something else, something worse. [/b]I pray he has changed though, I pray he has seen that his beliefs were wrong and is a better person now

I agree. It is deep, undiluted and indoctrinated hatred even the finest education cannot remove from Igbos.

Thank God we are in the internet age otherwise many would have denied saying what they did here that is now recorded for posterity.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

You still hold this same opinion?

100% sure he does.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mynd44:

No, I don't believe it is hypocrisy, it is something else, something worse. I pray he has changed though, I pray he has seen that his beliefs were wrong and is a better person now

Change ke?
He is Ibo.

What you see is their core nature undiluted

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mynd44:

You should watch your mouth boy and don't go mouthing off about what you know nothing about. That you're a mod here does not give you the right to think you know what ensued considering that you're a newbie on here. I'll advice that you keep my name out of your mouth and keep running your tribal agenda on here. If anyone is a tribal, it's you and it's evident in your actions sincee you became a mod.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Keep whining till ya'll are ready to kill yourselves. Awon werey oloribu.

You were a mod and probably the most,petty,vindictive and tribal in history of . Nairaland

Why did you delete that post?
Initially you were waxing defiant and abusive

Such a cowardly and dishonest thing to do?

You should have left it

You should apologize.

I resurrected this thread on April 23 2015 so I know everything there is to know about this thread and your initial dissembling when confronted with your mess.. I don't know what you mean by calling Mynd44 a newbie or how that is relevant. He called you out on this 5 years ago
You are a bigot and you are a hypocrite

Afam4eva:

You should watch your mouth boy and don't go mouthing off about what you know nothing about. That you're a mod here does not give you the right to think you know what ensued considering that you're a newbie on here. I'll advice that you keep my name out of your mouth and keep running your tribal agenda on here. If anyone is a tribal, it's you and it's evident in your actions sincee you became a mod.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

You were a mod and probably the most,petty,vindictive and tribal in history of . Nairaland

Why did you delete that post?

Such a cowardly and dishonest thing to do?

You should have left it

You should apologize.

I resurrected this thread on April 23 so I know everything there is to know about this thread and your initial dissembling when confronted with your mess.. I don't know what you mean by calling Mynd44 a newbie or how that is relevant. He called you out on this 5 years ago
You are a bigot and you are a hypocrite

Just take a look at your username and it's meaning and you've been using this username since 2011. You have the nerve to call anyone a tribalist. It's like you look into the mirror whether you come up with issues dwelling on tribalism or maybe tribalism means something different in your village.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Oh no, the Clownery.

You really should pull out said actions.

And "boy" Afam, stop playing around. Remember the Chibua Achebe wahala? Jokes

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
omoeso:
Enough said, never knew Ibos hate yorubas this much. So, most of the Ibo friends I have are just plutonic friends and deep down they hate me so much, Wow. Anyway, if Ibos hate hausas so much dat, or is hausas that hate Ibos so much that every slight opportunity, they are killed in their hundreds up in the north. And come down west they hate the yorubas this much, So, who actually do they tolerate? And to think about it, who gives a damn about marginalization in the first place. How did OBJ personally affects my life as an individual? Same questions goes for GEJ, how has his government brings succor to an average man walking down the road in SE? My brothers, every politician to himself and himself alone. Makes to difference to me. If OBJ did not improve the welfare of the yorubas during his tenure as president, how much has GEJ done to improve the living condition of the SE/SS, I beg, everyman for himself!!!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Just take a look at your username and it's meaning and you've been using this username since 2011. You have the nerve to call anyone a tribalist. It's like you look into the mirror whether you come up with issues dwelling on tribalism or maybe tribalism means something different in your village.
What is wrong with the meaning of my user name?

Instead of dealing with issues you are chasing shadows

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
What is even more puzzling and embarrassing at the same time is that a MOD is quoting a known tribalist with a tribalistic username that translates to
"Igbos are bad" like it's nothing and he has even the minimalist effrontery to accuse anyone of tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

You are a hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Iamgrey5(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
What is even more puzzling and embarrassing at the same time is that a MOD is quoting a known tribalist with a tribalistic username that translates to
"Igbos are bad" like it's nothing and he has even the minimalist effrontery to accuse anyone of tribalism.
You and bigfrancis the igbo mod are hypocrites

Isn't Bigfracis also a Mod who joins us to discuss tribal supremacy threads?

He even deleted a thread they were defeated here in politics section.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
You see where you make a foolish error thinking everything is about you
And trying to change the subject?

You think you know Yoruba but you don't
ko da means has not stopped,has not finished or has not cleared
As In
Oju e ti da Your eye done clear
Ojo ti da. The rain has stopped

I see no reference to Ibo in the moniker

Stop changing the subject and address your bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

You see where you make a foolish error thinking everything is about you
And trying to change the subject?

You think you know Yoruba but you don't
ko da means has not stopped or has not cleared
As In
Oju e ti da Your eye done clear
Ojo ti da. The rain has stopped

I see no reference to Ibo in the moniker

Stop changing the subject and address your bigotry
Apart from being a tribalist, you're also not bright which is not a surprising attribute of a tribalist. if we're to pay any attention to your explanation, can you also explan who or what "omonna" is and how it relates to whatever you had in your head when you were coming up with that username.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Apart from being a tribalist, you're also not bright which is not a surprising attribute of a tribalist. if we're to pay any attention to your explanation, can you also explan who or what "omonna" is and how it relates to whatever you had in your head when you were coming up with that username.

The meaning of my name is a convenient diversionary tactic it won't work
Use Google translate if you really want to know

Stop changing the subject

I am brighter than you can ever be . We have had this same conversation before it did not end well for you

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Iamgrey5(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Majority of the igbo mods past and present on Nairaland are tribal bigots

They are pretenders who go about accusing everyone of the stupid things they do

Only lala is different

The owner of Nairaland should be very careful about those he employs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

The meaning of my name is a convenient diversionary tactic it won't work
Use Google translate if you really want to know

Stop changing the subject

I am brighter than you can ever be . We have had this same conversation before it did not end well for you
What's the subject again?? That you're a mindless tribalist being enabled by mods even though your tribal finger prints are littered all over Nairaland with your username as the first crime artifact? Or that you've spent most of your lifelihood engaging in tribal jingoism without recourse to common sense? I hope one day you will get a job and leave trolling to the young ones. You're too old for this shii...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by donmixc: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

mynd44 is a bigoted mod on here, we see it here everyday. You even have time to reply. He thinks because he's common moderator he's a demi god lol

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'll also like to use this opportunity to call on Seun to stand on the side of dignity and integrity and question Mynd's mindless tribal tendencies and it's unbecoming of the position he occupies.

How a sane man let alone a moderator will quote and respond to someone with a username such as this still marvels me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
donmixc:

mynd44 is a bigoted mod on here, we see it here everyday. You even have time to reply. He thinks because he's common moderator he's a demi god lol
I've known this for years and it's very evident and i didn't really mind really until he decided to make a mistake by mentioning me in one of his tribal episodes.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

What's the subject again?? That you're a mindless tribalist being enabled by mods even though your tribal finger prints are littered all over Nairaland with your username as the first crime artifact? Or that you've spent most of your lifelihood engaging in tribal jingoism without recourse to common sense? I hope one day you will get a job and leave trolling to the young ones. You're too old for this shii...
The subject is the complaint of Yoruba marginalisation under Goodluck Jonathan and how Eboes like you gloated and jubilated.

Yes funny you should.mention crime artifact

That is exactly what your deleted post is.

Why did you delete it?

Because it is inconsistent with the hypocritical persona you dishonesty project?

Anyone is free to be tribalist,which you are,fine. Why pretend to be something else.
You used to be a mod and clearly your tribalism makes you unfit for that.

That in a nutshell is what this is about.

Do not pretend to be a sausage if you are a fecal baton

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

I've known this for years and it's very evident and i didn't really mind really until he decided to make a mistake by mentioning me in one of his tribal episodes.
Again, jokes.

This thread is a reminder of the hatred played by people, you edged on a president because of some actions he took that some perceived as wrong, you supported him and encouraged it.

Imagine a new president does it, will it be right?

Worse is you have refused to apologise for this action. Heck, I don't even think GEJ did these actions out of hatred, I think it just happened and it happens but those who support politicians? Nah, they edge on the worst things and that is clearly seen here. If you want to make this thread about something else, I don't have the time for that.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by donmixc: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

The subject is the complaint of Yoruba marginalisation under Goodluck Jonathan and how Eboes like you gloated and jubilated.

Yes funny you should.mention crime artifact

That is exactly what your deleted post is.

Why did you delete it?

Because it is inconsistent with the hypocritical persona you dishonesty project?

Anyone is free to be tribalist,which you are,fine. Why pretend to be something else.
You used to be a mod and clearly your tribalism makes you unfit for that.

That in a nutshell is what this is about.

Do not pretend to be a sausage if you are a fecal baton

and your mynd44 who is a mod is a saint How hypocritical and petty you all can be. Shame!!! Time will tell....
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
I'll also like to use this opportunity to call on Seun to stand on the side of dignity and integrity and question Mynd's mindless tribal tendencies and it's unbecoming of the position he occupies.

How a sane man let alone a moderator will quote and respond to someone with a username such as this still marvels me.
You will not succeed in changing the narrative here.
He is free to respond to issues not what you declare usernames to mean

That childish diversionary tactic will fail

He called you out in 2015 and this nonsense is the best you can come up with after 5 years?

How piteous.

According to you those that were complaining about marginalisation in 2011 should go and meet Tinubu because they voted AC

Of course your premise was false because in the presidential election in 2011 Yoruba voted Jonathan.
It is weak and pathetic that you are now whining to the site owner.
The great YOU? Adonbilivit

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
donmixc:

and your mynd44 who is a mod is a saint How hypocritical and petty you all can be. Shame!!! Time will tell....
He is not my Mynd44.

I am talking about the issues on this thread
If you have any previous grudges or ancestral hatreds they are not relevant here.

We are talking about Afam4eva and his conduct ON THIS THREAD

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (84) (Reply)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.