Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About (50834 Views)

Disadvantages Of Living Abroad Or Obodo Oyinbo / Sad Truths About Living Abroad / Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by ContinuousTortu: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2022
AnitaofEurope:

So nah Nigeria no be rat race?
Hahahaha
Make una Dey deceive unaselves no go find money take japa make una Dey that useless country dey waste

you call Nigerian a useless country? because of $$$?

have you seen anybody working five jobs on Nigeria before?

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by AnitaofEurope: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

The one job them Dey do no be35k them Dey earn as salary
Money wey I Dey get under 3 hours here
Hahaha
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by SaintUlot: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
vibrant99:

Na this kind story dey make people do ritual, or steal all in the name of someone did it before.

this is not just false but also impossible in all aspects.

guys stop all this hype and let people grow at their own pace.

I did not mention ritual in my post, what i am saying is that with japa, prosperity is 100% guaranteed and i gave an example of my friend who japa to the uk with just student visa and within two years, he is now a millionaire in pounds.
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by ChristoBam: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

You guys compare Rich Nigerians to struggling Americans, not the successful ones.
It's always funny when I see things like this. grin
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
I no go come this travel section again na soso discouragement I dey see everywhere.
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by Zahra29: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2022
SaintUlot:
Don't let anybody deceive you not to japa o,

A friend who sold all his properties and japa to UK on a student visa with his wife and four kids, just in two years of being in the UK with student Visa, he now has two four star hotels in lekki and five duplexes in ajah and lekki areas of Lagos generating rental income for him steadily. Just in two years ooo, this is someone who borrowed money to travel after selling all his properties and he couldn't raise enough fund at the time.

If he can achieve all that just in two years, now imagine what he would have achieve in four years.

Always "I have a friend"....said friend is never the one telling the story though undecided

Do you know how much it costs to even just renew visas for a family of 6 like in your "friend's" case? Never mind paying rent and bills for a house big enough for 6, especially in a desirable location with good job opportunities. Not to mention that on a student visa, he or his wife would only have been allowed to work 20hours for most of their course duration.

Unless your friend works in a very very lucrative field, this story sounds highly sus and is an example of the type of tall tales that push people to travel with unrealistic expectations and without well thought out plans and skills

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by SaintUlot: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
I no go come this travel section again na soso discouragement I dey see everywhere.

Don't get discouraged bro, prosperity is 100% guaranteed, immediately you japa from Nigeria.
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2022
SaintUlot:

Don't get discouraged bro, prosperity is 100% guaranteed, immediately you japa from Nigeria.
This people don't make it look like that .. Their discouragement is just too much .
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by SaintUlot: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

This people don't make it look like that .. Their discouragement is just too much .

I made the below quoted post earlier

A friend who sold all his properties and japa to UK on a student visa with his wife and four kids, just in two years of being in the UK with student Visa, he now has two four star hotels in lekki and five duplexes in ajah and lekki areas of Lagos generating rental income for him steadily. Just in two years ooo, this is someone who borrowed money to travel after selling all his properties and he couldn't raise enough fund at the time.

If he can achieve all that just in two years, now imagine what he would have achieve in four years.
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by TWoods(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

Nigerians can barely get 1 job…
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by naijaboy99: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2022
TWoods:

Nigerians can barely get 1 job…
That's because you are a lazy Nigerian youth who don't want to work. There is a million job for each Nigerian if they want to work. There are trillions of jobs presently in Nigeria. There is no job abroad, only slavery work.
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by naijaboy99: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2022
SaintUlot:

You are a clown suffering from mental disorder. Even if you work 5,000 years abroad you won't even be able to buy a land for hotel in Lekki. I award you the dumbest human being alive

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by SaintUlot: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2022
naijaboy99:
You are a clown suffering from mental disorder. Even if you work 5,000 years abroad you won't even be able to buy a land for hotel in Lekki. I award you the dumbest human being alive

Why you dey vex? I am encouraging someone with the experience of a friend who became successful after he relocated abroad with his family. And i believe that when the person I am trying to encourage finally japa, he too will become successful just like me friend, because once you Japa out of Nigeria, prosperity is 100% guaranteed, except if village people follow you enter plane.
Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by Treadway: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Lol. All of you couldn't see the sarcasm in the post SaintUlot made. He dey whine una and una no even know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by TWoods(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
naijaboy99:
That's because you are a lazy Nigerian youth who don't want to work. There is a million job for each Nigerian if they want to work. There are trillions of jobs presently in Nigeria. There is no job abroad, only slavery work.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Calm down… high BP isn’t good for you.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About by Igiaruwe04: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
SaintUlot:

Why you dey vex? I am encouraging someone with the experience of a friend who became successful after he relocated abroad with his family. And i believe that when the person I am trying to encourage finally japa, he too will become successful just like me friend, because once you Japa out of Nigeria, prosperity is 100% guaranteed, except if village people follow you enter plane.

LoL. Is this a joke ot what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) / The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) / 4 Ways Uber And Taxify Are Cheating Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.