Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? (26750 Views)

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
We should maintain our culture. There are certain things a woman shouldn't feel comfortable seeing her husband doing in the house except for an understable reason.

Things like what in the house?

If you want to"maintain" your culture, don't bother leaving Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Things like what in the house?

If you want to"maintain" your culture, don't bother leaving Nigeria.
So, u prefer theirs to ours?
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, u prefer theirs to ours?

I prefer the best from both sides that is humane.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mindlog:

I prefer the best from both sides that is humane.
U are a SIMPle man

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are a SIMPle man

Oh tell me more, it is seems I missed some PSY 207: Psychology of Personality lectures during my undergraduate days. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Oh tell me more, it is seems I missed some PSY 207: Psychology of Personality lectures during my undergraduate days. cheesy
Bro, i did Psychology too. grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, i did Psychology too. grin

That is good, so you are in better position to enlighten me on being SIMPle and who knows it may inspire my dropping my present specialty in Psychology and look into doing my Doctoral, focusing on the Theory of being SIMP. cheesy

Oya start lecture.....pen and paper ready. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mindlog:

That is good, so you are in better position to enlighten me on being SIMPle and who knows it may inspire my dropping my present specialty in Psychology and look into doing my Doctoral, focusing on the Theory of being SIMP. cheesy

Oya start lecture.....pen and paper ready. cheesy
So, u dey expect student like me to enlighten a whole lecturer like u? grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, u dey expect student like me to enlighten a whole lecturer like u? grin

Lecturer fire!

No one knows everything, na me even teach my Professor whey also dey also teach for University of Cambridge, wetin ogbanje mean! cheesy

Oya start with the Introduction to the theory of SIMPs.... no waste time. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
We should maintain our culture. There are certain things a woman shouldn't feel comfortable seeing her husband doing in the house except for an understable reason.

But a woman should be comfortable having a husband but still go out to work?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2022
nenyewrites:

But a woman should be comfortable having a husband but still go out to work?
Yes, only if it is necessary. If the man is well-to-do, he should provide a shop or a business for the wife. I don't believe in full housewife.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Mindlog: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, only if it is necessary. If the man is well-to-do, he should provide a shop or a business for the wife. I don't believe in full housewife.

Realistically, what is the percentage of men
that are well-to-do in Nigeria, in a country where 133 million Nigerians which is almost 7 out of every 10 Nigerians live in poverty?

The Nigeria National Deposit Insurance Corporation did say 99.5% of Nigerian bank account holders have below N500k in their accounts, which is an insight into the poverty level in Nigeria, even money to set up business is not even readily available!.....It is very necessary for every family not to be a single income household.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Realistically, what is the percentage of men
that are well-to-do in Nigeria, in a country where 133 million Nigerians which is almost 7 out of every 10 Nigerians live in poverty?

The Nigeria National Deposit Insurance Corporation did say 99.5% of Nigerian bank account holders have below N500k in their accounts, which is an insight into the poverty level in Nigeria, even money to set up business is not even readily available!.....It is very necessary for every family not to be a single income household.
The present percentage of men who are well-to-do are very, very low because of the ugly state of this hopeless and miserable country. That's why women need to assist their husbands with what they earn, no matter how little it is.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Pnorh(f): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Seriously,.. I’ve been wondering why too,.. I saw one man at a canteen close to our site here,.. omooo, the man was even licking the soup after finish eating

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Pnorh:
Seriously,.. I’ve been wondering why too,.. I saw one man at a canteen close to our site here,.. omooo, the man was even licking the soup after finish eating
It's a serious issue which many see nothing wrong abt it. Most especially these soup and eba(Swallow) joints.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by NoToPile: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
ThrustReverser:
They eat in a restaurant because restaurants sell food.

grin grin grin

Loool very hilarious and factual response.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by NoToPile: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

The agaracha husband no been see where Calabar girls dey before im marry im wife?
"Calabar girls! Calabar girls! Person no go hear word!
As if e pass edikang-ikong, afang, and knack!
When e reach to cheat, na that time una dey remember Calabar girls.

(Na only to think of ways to spite una sabi, forgetting say two can play una game!)

grin grin grin

Mariah haff vex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by NoToPile: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mindlog:

I used to be a neighbous to a Nigerian couple with a 2 year old daughter......that mindset up there, was one of the key causes of conflict in their marriage.

Oga carry im Nigerian way come UK refusing to unlearn some things and relearn, insisting cooking and other domestic chores must be done by only the wife alongside much of the childcare.....madam change am for am, how can she do 12 hrs shift at work just to come home to chores, without the husband lifting a finger. Madam decided go off work for a month, to stay back home and be full-time housewife which made Oga to look for extra 20hrs job per week to add to the main 40hrs per week he was already doing...by third week he called his wife to reconsider resuming work and they worked out how chores would not burden just one spouse.

Abi nau make she kuku dey cook, clean and do nanny dey go make the man dey make all the moni.
She will work and come die on top again let her choose her main role and rest make the guy do him main role whether he go fit cope.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by NoToPile: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:

grin grin

Truvelisback:
The present presentage of men who are well-to-do are very, very low because of the ugly state of this hopeless and miserable country. That's why women need to assist their husbands with what they earn, no matter how little it is.

Women need to assist the husband with what they earn but men can't assist with the wife and if they do they are Simps right?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Truvelisback(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
NoToPile:

grin grin

Women need to assist the husband with what they earn but men can't assist with the wife and if they do they are Simps right?
Men do assist their wives. As a matter of fact, men goes beyond just assisting, they bear most of the responsibilities in the home. The women are the ones that assist. Sadly, nowadays, we rarely see wives assisting their husbands, that's why most times men ends up this way.

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Pnorh(f): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's a serious issue which many see nothing wrong abt it. Most especially these soup and eba(Swallow) joints.

Majorly Calabar Kitchens grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Chee59(f): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Should people not eat food any longer because they're married?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by atdscentofwater: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's spicy
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by izubext007: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Don't know
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by onuman: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most married men eat in the canteen or restaurant? Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals? I'm a bachelor and i do eat in the canteen but surprisingly, i do see married men eat there. Although, the owner of the canteen is a good cook.
If a man is on break from work, he doesn't have to go back home to eat.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
See question o....no o ask me why did he chicken cross the road?
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Britishpea: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jeon:

Story.
Story.

All restaurant owners would have been married and no prostituties would be in hotel.

Lol once these people get married(restaurant owners and prostitu te s they resume the role of wives and they stop giving their best. It is a sad reality. Almost all wives hit the relaxing mood when they get married especially when they have no sight of rivalries.
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Saidfx(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
HanisahZuwy:
See guy, forget. When that particular woman wey get your mumu button shows, just forget it. Na you go dey wash her pants, even the ones soaked with menstrual blood sef. Una dey talk like this because that particular woman wey get una mumu button never show, yet. When she shows, forget matter.

Deep!
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Untube: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most married men eat in the canteen or restaurant? Is it that their wives can't cook nice meals? I'm a bachelor and i do eat in the canteen but surprisingly, i do see married men eat there. Although, the owner of the canteen is a good cook.

They eat at restaurant coz they are hungry
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Josephkabila12: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
HanisahZuwy:
See guy, forget. When that particular woman wey get your mumu button shows, just forget it. Na you go dey wash her pants, even the ones soaked with menstrual blood sef. Una dey talk like this because that particular woman wey get una mumu button never show, yet. When she shows, forget matter.
wch button u dey talk sef say nah sex or wetin
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Moh247: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Marriage or not, eating out and trying out new food especially buka is fun
Re: Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? by Gbeng30(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
You know sometimes you need to have the experience before you can judge.. If you know what some married men are going through in their home, you will know it peaceful to eat out there and go home to sleep than asking for trouble...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.