Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa (42464 Views)

Snapshot Of Revised Labour Party Presidential Campaigh Time Table / Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1599142581006385154?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Lol..you can't believe anything from APC

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Bolognese: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2022
1999-1952 is 47 NOT 39.

I don’t know where you got your 39 from!

unclejb2:
They are telling us that Tinubu was 39 years when he became governor in 1999?

Fake ass idi0ts
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by socialmediaman: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2022
Bolognese:
He’ll be in DC for US-Africa Summit, so calm your nerves!

Really? He will? So he indeed has a valid visa? Or he’ll travel under diplomatic status as a presidential aide or something?
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by hammerT: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2022
TINUBU AND HIS GANG OF IDIOTS CANNOT RULE NIGERIA.

SIMILARLY, ATIKU AND HIS GANG OF THIEVIES CANNOT RULE NIGERIA IN 2023.

NIGERIA DESERVES BETTER, A FRESH START FROM CHAOS AND THIEVIES.

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by tinsel: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Ahmeduana:

Even the visa expose more lies about the man, according to visa Tinubu is (63?) Old!!!! Wonderfullu-ment
These guys will not kill me. Is it you don't read or you are this stark illiterate? The year of birth in the visa was 1952. So how can from 1952 to 2022 be 68 years? People, should go to the spare parts business they know well and stop messing themselves up in the public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by hammerT: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2022
WE CANNOT ALLOW AN EXCONVICT WITH THIS KIND OF HISTORY BE THE GFACE OF NIGERIA.

A KNOWN CRIMINAL.

OUR COUNTRY ALREADY HAVE A VERY BAD REPUTATION GLOBALLY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Toks2008:
Keyamo again!

In a saner world, person like Keyamo dey drink sniper laslas.

I dont wish him dead and I will never wish anyone but he killed himself the moment he made a decision to sell his integrity for a mosel of bread.

He has now become a monumental disgrace to himself, his family and generation unborn... His name has been erased from the hall of fame and will for ever be remembered as a nonentity.

So this is the new low of APC... Using a visa to campaign and one won't be surprised if that is also fake.

Well, the only hope for him is that Tinubu wins...!

Anything less, and he is done for!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by onatisi(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2022
how the hell did tinubu and APC end up having Festus keyamo as their spokesperson, this guy doesn't even know anything about politics. you dont reply to everything the public says about your candidate . cant APC, tinubu or keyamo learn from peter obi and Atiku teams and see how they respond to public scrutiny? these APC guys are just too dumb, they shouldn't even be allowed to rule Nigeria, they have no clue about anything

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Gucciblog: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Bolognese:
You “thought”, why don’t you simply post the copy of the document from INEC?

Say cheese

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by tyinfinity: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2022
OSU Zombidients are crying now.they want everybody to be liar like peter gringori obituary the dullard OSU Pandora

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by tinsel: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Bolognese:
You mean 2022-1952 is 63?

You need a refund from your primary school!

They look so stupid while trying to die on top of Tinubu's matter. So annoying and disgusting.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Superwave16320: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2022
Na your Igbo foolish mouth we go hear that one.

omajih:
Festus is not doing any good to the party if you ask me

Your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/zdakYZWQFCrGG5SbA

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by tinsel: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2022
Bolognese:
1999-1952 is 47 NOT 39.

I don’t know where you got your 39 from!

They look so stupid while trying to die on Tinubu's matter. Blinded with hatred that they cannot even reason well again.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Gucciblog: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2022
tinsel:

These guys will not kill me. Is it you don't read or you are this stark illiterate? The year of birth in the visa was 1952. So how can from 1952 to 2022 be 68 years? People, should go to the spare parts business they know well and stop messing themselves up in the public.

The so called Chicago certificate says 1954

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2022
the stupidity of APC is just too sickening, so their brains can fathom it that the opposition is wasting their time and making them spend and waste valuable time defending their candidate rather than campaigning and outlining his policies to the electorate? They are already in third place and they need to step up. KUDOS TO THE PETER OBI TEAM AND THE PDP ATIKU TEAM. I MUST GIVE IT TO THESE GUYS. FANTASTIC TEAMS DOING FANTASTIC JOBS BY SELLING THEIR CANDIDATES , WHILE DUMB APC, IS STILL BUSY POSTING VISA SCREENSHOTS ALL ABOUT[b][/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by madapcmod: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Fake!

Use d control number and Search on US visa check website and see that it's oluwole

Mr forgery

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by tinsel: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Gucciblog:

His Educational certificate says 1954
My friend we are talking about his date of birth in the passport. Stop changing the narrative when you are caught.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ahaika23: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:
So according to this Visa, BAT was born 1952.

I thought the DOB he submitted to INEC was 1954?

Isn't that illegal?

Which one should we follow?

1952 or 1954?

I’d say we take the mean of the both years which is (1952 + 1954) / 2 = 1953.

This way we are not denying any of the dates.

Heard the kid has deleted the twit. Such stupid bunch of lowlifes. They think nothing of our intellect. Spits!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by badoh(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:
And one clown here was saying that Tinubu has green card. Who dash parrot biscuit. How would he have had green card when he was supposedly chased out of America for engaging in shady activities.
So na green card you people don switch to again?
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Superwave16320: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2022
I can't even wait for him to be declared your cry never start

MrColdsweat:
I cant believe some nigerians are pushing for a drug dealer to be president

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Gucciblog: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2022
GoodLife4live:
your ANAMBRAst1son na bigoted-personified.... Go and check all 9s reports on you... Are all negative reports about south west....the guy get many handles for naira land

Who is this thing?

I am saying that the Visa is Fake and you're blabbing.

Anybody that has knowledge of Visa will know it's fake.

Look at the M under Sex.

Poorly done job by fellow Urchins like you

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by tinsel: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=Gucciblog post=118889699]

The so called Chicago certificate says 1954[/quo]
Which Chicago certificate? The one Tinubu gave you or the one your people photoshoped to ridicule him?
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Bolognese: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2022
So you can’t see the same 1952?

So where did you get the 1954 from?

The man was born in 1952, and Same date on the visa is the same on his INEC form!

i
Gucciblog:

Say cheese
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Golan007: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:
And one clown here was saying that Tinubu has green card. Who dash parrot biscuit. How would he have had green card when he was supposedly chased out of America for engaging in shady activities.

Mumu, your green cars expires after living away for the country for a number of years.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by kabiyesi01: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Atiku fought Obj and he is still relevant sir
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you realize he convinced Akpabio, Amosun, Fayemi all to step down? How much could he have offered billionaire Governors in cash?

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all?

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by meetoyinlola(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
The New Lekki Airport Begins Close to Itunu City Estate Ibeju Lekki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6XHg3Dwgn0

Located at Aiyetoro, Ibeju-Lekki, ITUNU City stands out in its uniqueness.

#VeritasiHomes #Itunuresidential #ItunuCity #realestatelagos
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Franzinni: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
If you have to post his visa to convince people it speaks volumes I swear

Oya let's see him in Yankee ... grin

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2022
ednut1:
Anambra first son always making a fool of himself . The visa is actually valid. He is supposed to space the numbers. But how come one man has different dob. There is 54, there is 52, there is 50. Nawa

The so called Anambra idi*t is a deluded fo*l. For him to even go against the so called SAN shows how fooli*h the boy is. FESTUS is no fool. He must have verified so many times before posting and one secondary school dropout is finding fault already. Honestly, I don't understand this obidient. Bunch of miscreants.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by tyinfinity: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2022
Where are the obisilly.they should type something senseless like their leader obituary Pandora Gringori fraudulent obi
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Lachan4(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2022
Dat mean say your papa be fake too
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Lachan4(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2022
successmatters:
Fake man

Fake certificate

Fake birth date

Fake Bishops

Fake parents

Fake Afenifere endorsement

Fake claim of developing Lagos

Fake visa

Zero identity
Your papa be fake too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Igboslayer: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2022
Toks2008:

Let him go rest. Baba has Parkinson disease.

Like your father ba...you will perish with hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? / 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.