Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! (55752 Views)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot / She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by fserpent: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Don't be a notorious SIMP.

Advice and move ahead.
leave the goat.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Isabi4lov: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
To me , I can't allow anybody to disturb my own sleep , next morning I will just call the wife & tell her about it in a matured way .. but if she wants violence na everybody go hear for compound..
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Cromagnon: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Don't be a desperate Jigolo....

It leads to what we call "SEE FINISH"
is it your finish
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Nobleou(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
I can imagine how you feel when oko is doing the great job....

Anywhere if you are not comfortable you hit on me up for a perfect amu
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by RIDOO: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
When ever they start fu,cking just go and bang on their door and yell, "oga let me hear word na una too dey shout"

You wan use laughter kill me..
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by RIDOO: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Used to date a lady that moaned loudly back in the days. During sex she will be moaning loudly and I will be shouting shh shh shh shhhh.

I had to stop saying shhhh shhhh shh when she asked me during one of her moans if I was owing the Landlord.

You people no go kill me for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by jamesversion: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
hermesprogidy:

Is her name Therasa?

No. Jahswill.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Lovelydaisies: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
coputa:
I have encountered more nauseating experience than you do.I lived with a neighbor that snores,when he snores at night,the whole building is almost crashing ,those that went to confront him about it, were stoned and lambasted, saying was a mockery.In life, you must be tolerant about something's.Although,i have left that house,but anytime we run into each other,we still relate very well.Be careful, don't think you are smarter than those that kept quiet.

What then is oppression? undecided

And then, at what point do you stand up against an action that threatens your peaceful existence or cool, without moving out being the only option?
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by RIDOO: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alphamale101:
Nah to begin fast and pray make madam get belleh ooo

Abi o
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by duncan511: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
��� when they start action, you just Dey shout haaa meee ohhhh doh fire more just with a Loud voice, it will make them to wonder, continue to do it whenever Dey doing that, even though they have stop, you should continue for some extra minutes, this will force them to stop or confront you that they are not sleeping, I did not tell you to fornicate oh but just shout oooh
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Lovelydaisies: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Annoying.

Just ignore those asking you to main in return. You don't have to lose your discipline and fight like a pig because the pigs taunt you. That is another level of low.

I had such a lousy couple live in our shared apartment. They came in late, quarrelled, the lady moaned loudly, she was talkative and spoke quickly, they cooked late and their 'kitchen corner' was by my window. I wonder how a lady could be so terrible. I found myself in agony; I couldn't sleep when they were around. I found myself somehow wishing they'd break up or move out.

It pained me so much that I paid rent but this lady would inconvenience me in my abode with her lousiness. Of course, the boyfriend was my tenant, not her. The moaning wasn't just for me; if anyone was awake at that time, they could hear it. angry

Even when I spoke about it to my colleagues, they laughed over it, saying the guy was probably so good that he was passing me a message to join them. undecided Imagine!

I know at some point, they had issues and she left.
I, too, left the house and found somewhere else.

So, you might speak with the landlord or the couple, if you can't put up with that anymore.

If they continue, let them know a little more firmly but politely, if you can. After that, involve your landlord or take any reasonable action you can. You need to preserve your mental health. You both have to find a balance.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by meobizy(f): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
I knew it was a female from seeing the title. Ugly ones cockblock their pretty friends. They are also quick to slut shame attractive strangers acting on lust. Nothing concern me. This topic is for Nairaland boys who gossip and sit to pee.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by erai30(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
If their moaning makes you Hot, get a Love Machine or you make your own noise because they paid for their own apartment.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Warriorplus(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rokiatu45:

So no dirty talk for you, just dead silence?

Smh some boring people do exist in this world indeed.

Can’t believe people are having such vanilla sex. To each their own I suppose. undecided
Nice ass Rokiatu, let me give u d*ggy style. I promise to make u m**n in ecstasy. cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by coputa(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

What then is oppression? undecided

And then, at what point do you stand up against an action that threatens your peaceful existence or cool, without moving out being the only option?
what do you mean by peaceful existence,how do you react to this, when the laws of the land doesn't support you,If you are not careful,you will unknowingly infringe on the rights of people,Be careful,the only thing a man cannot endure is the threat to his life.even at that, You have to recede and not to attack.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by johnez4u: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please, allow them to have fun jor. How can couples be nacking in silence. Maybe, better Gbola never enter your Kpekus, that's why it's strange to you. If my Gbola enter your Kpekus, you go understand wetin dey happen for zat oza room. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Father254: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Islandlady post=118900346]Without long story, in what way can I tell my newly moved in couple neighbours who occupies the top apartment that they should reduce their moaning when having sex at night!

It's very awkward and annoying...

Matured Nairalanders I just need your advice on how to tell them politely without sounding rude or making them feel embarrassed. Thanks!

Use a paper with a simple message
Please reduce your moaning and shouting during sex. I have kids at home .

PIN it on their door when nobody can see you.
Go your way. The noise will end.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by kelvinovie25(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
A loud generator should solve this problem, on your generator when they are having sex.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by udomonday: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:

I suspect the guy has a small dick , so -as a compensation to that -the lady moans to boost his ego..

Because bigdicks don't even induce moaning .at least from personal experience
there are some ladies that have very sensitive clitoris,as soon as the dick enters they start speaking in tongues it doesn't matter the size,but personally I love a moaner.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by mordred44: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
For you not to get wet wen dia action starts......put on earphones and if you don't have..get one
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by AdemolaA2: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Curious345 post=118900480]another option .
Throw banger inside their room or verander when they faking that insane moaning ..

Get a young boy to help you achieve it ..

Banger must be as loud as a grenade to achieve desired result [/quote

Your comment make me laugh so teeeey I mess while laughing .. hehehehehe!!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by pretydiva(f): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Write a short note and leave it at the entrance of their apartment
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Banbanna(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
u don't know wat u are saying...u are probably wack in bed

You dey mind that one. Silence keh, woman na sex doll? How does it even excites one without the moans? Some pple dry sha. He'd better just go and fvck some inanimate object instead. Keeping the moaning moderate is ok enough.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Banbanna(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
MarketDispatch:

I had to stop saying shhhh shhhh shh when she asked me during one of her moans if I was owing the Landlord.[/b]

Wow, cheesy. That's IDGAF lady. She get mouth.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by stormborn28(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Trying to look for a thread ... the guy got the same issues. .. lol

By the way where is lalasticlala

The are enjoying the sweetness... Okokobiokor
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by stormborn28(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
pretydiva:
Write a short note and leave it at the entrance of their apartment

there are some ladies that have very sensitive clitoris,as soon as the dick enters they start speaking in tongues it doesn't matter the size,but personally I love a moaner.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by FuckSilly: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
God1000:
Pack your things and move out of the place.
Weyrey
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Father4all: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jealousy
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by princewarri1985: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Islandlady:
Without long story, in what way can I tell my newly moved in couple neighbours who occupies the top apartment that they should reduce their moaning when having sex at night!

Matured Nairalanders I just need your advice on how to tell them politely without sounding rude or making them feel embarrassed. Thanks!

mind your buisness and leave them alone
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by stormborn28(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
etrange:
Nairaland men behaving like he-goats on the front page.

@OP, there's little you can do about it. People moan during sex as it adds to the pleasure for them. When it's loud, it could be frustrating for the neighbors. Telling them won't change much. You just have to find a way to deal with it. It's a good thing you don't have kids. Pele.

Hmmmm... I know you moan as well.. It is good..
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by Babastrong(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Islandlady post=118900346]Without long story, in what way can I tell my newly moved in couple neighbours who occupies the top apartment that they should reduce their moaning when having sex at night!

[ Let the wife give her husband what the husband needs.]
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! by JastSiryin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Islandlady:
Without long story, in what way can I tell my newly moved in couple neighbours who occupies the top apartment that they should reduce their moaning when having sex at night!

Tell them by making light fun of them, but at the same time showing them the severity of their action as it regards your sleep.

The next time they're at it, Imitate the same noises back at them as loudly as you can so they could hear it. Trust me, it'll work for suregrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.