Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Regret Coming To Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Coming To Canada (79561 Views)

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by faithfull18(f): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Becoming an IT professional takes a lot of grit, determination, hardwork, smart work, brainpower etc. lol, it's not for the lazy, unfocused, weak.

Above all, everybody can't be an IT person.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by ednut1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
hezy4real01:
Just imagine, if you ask him what he was doing in Nigeria, he was probably a big boy oo, but the government failed him he won go de do carpenter job for another man land now, God heal our land
see mumu, carpenter abroad earns more than many people doing office jobs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by Omihanifa: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
People go just wan travel without any skill
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by Ajalalomo: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
emorse:

Sir? Aircraft engineer you say? What business do you have laying bricks as an engineer?

You can't perform any legitimate work if you have no paper. To make ends meet, you'll do any menial job that is offered to you.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by airsaylongcome: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
ednut1:

And spend more to pay their bills. Compare like for like. A carpenter in the abroad is still a low paying job compared to almost office jobs abroad

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by meobizy(f): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Don’t worry. I will regret in due time. Let Tinubu enter power first.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by yunus22: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
QuinModah:
Please I need 7 Market Representatives at Vertex Agro limited for our branches in Lagos, PH, and some northern states. Please send CV to +2349154528904
I am interested
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by JooEeL(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cutehector:
i'll still say this, that you learn IT skill dont mean you will blow! For fücks sake we have IT guys who are still looking for jobs!!!! Even if they see 150k own to start learning from to get experience.

It is all about grace. There can be a thousand IT applicants for a 30,000 dollars salary job, at the end of the day, it is only one person who will get the job, the rest will still go back to job hunting.

Jeez!

What they don't tell people is that layoff and the sack are pretty common and that precious time can go to waste in the form of application and awaiting of response times.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by ednut1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
airsaylongcome:

And spend more to pay their bills. Compare like for like. A carpenter in the abroad is still a low paying job compared to almost office jobs abroad
the same bills office guys dey pay is what carpenters pay. You chatting shit

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by hezy4real01(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Waitin you and your papa come de do here?
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by hezy4real01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
ednut1:
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by komzy589(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Albarm:
Omo

I trade all type of gift cards from all countries but please verify your card before coming to me cos I no fit fight

Itunes gift cards 500/$

Amazon gift cards 570/$

Google play gift cards 460/$

Sephora gift cards 600/$

Amex gift cards 600/$

One vanilla and visa gift card 610/$

Razergold gift cards 650/$

Nike cards 580/$

Foot locker 550/$

Macy Gift card 550/$

GameStop gift card 500/$

Xbox Gift card 520/$

Apple Gift cards 570/$

JC Penney Gift cards 540/$

Ebay gift card 580/$

Cash app 750/$ from 100$ upward

zelle funds 600/$

Venmo funds 500/$

Skrill funds 550/$

Chime funds 600/$

Applepay funds 570/$

Btc ask for rate

I pay with Naira/Usdt

I accept all dominations

Movo funds and other funds too can come in

WhatsApp & Telegram
+234 0912 776 6631
How much do you buy fiverr funds? Upto $500?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by otipoju(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mayeldah:

Everyone is not cut out for IT skills.

For him to have learnt forklift operation, it means he is engineering savvy, let him continue in that line.

Its always good you pursue careers in areas you have comparative advantage and inborn skills. Don't jump into the bandwagon of IT becuase others are running there. Not all IT professionals are doing well.

Forklift takes less than 30 minutes to learn and you get a forklift driver license. Its all about up down and right and left levers .

All he will be doing is lifting products within a warehouse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by DatNaijaGuy: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Oyindamolah post=118962635][/quote]

This post is timely and came at the right time. Please which skill is more profitable to learn between carpentry and electrical engineering?
I have basic knowledge of both and will be traveling out of Nigeria soon.
Those who know better should help me with the answer.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by bilo1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
QuinModah:
Please I need 7 Market Representatives at Vertex Agro limited for our branches in Lagos, PH, and some northern states. Please send CV to +2349154528904
I have a degree,should i apply ma
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by YeyeGbami: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2022

Skill job sweet for that way, tools wey go make the job easy too much. I can't wait sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by ednut1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
hezy4real01:
i dey Canada, dey press computer for the bank i dey work. No work to do again today. So i dey chill

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by LifeDrama: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
emorse:

Sir? Aircraft engineer you say? What business do you have laying bricks as an engineer?

Who no go nor know. Forget all that hype of abroad.
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by cattylove7(f): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
otipoju:

If you like yourself you better invest two good years make you go school and get at least an associate degree in Information Technology with good IT certifications.

Why you go leave Nigeria come dey drive forklift for North America. When you can start earning at least 75'000 dollars per annum working from the comfort of your bedroom as an IT proffessional.
i learnt IT is bcoming 2 saturated in US recently they laid off ABOUT 60,000 IT indian professionals in US there's inflation CEO/Bosses wants 2 cost cuts IT is not really a hotcake like it used 2 be! www.cattylove.com
Do not limit yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by BigDawsNet: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
kelechi50:
Please which IT skills is the best to learn for a youth that's seeking for admission.

UX/UX pretty easy to learn and you will love doing it daily

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by BigDawsNet: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kreddy:
Any IT skills to learn?? I'm based on Kaduna

UX/UX pretty easy to learn and you will love doing it daily
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by Chee59(f): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Take it easy on yourself. You'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by BigDawsNet: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
imadiyi:
Oyindamolah, abeg, which tech skills pay more in Canada? Between business analytics/data analytics, Cybersecurity and computer repair & networking; which is more in demand, and get Job easily? OP, you response is highly needed.

Cybersecurity pays the most

It's not beans... so if u wanna Start... start now

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by Regex: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Make people hear word for una sef.

Na una be the only people weh don travel before? Small thing Canada this, UK that.... America this....
Nna eh, it's too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by ysth(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
airsaylongcome:

really
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by akaahs(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
QuinModah:
I can represent u here in kd. What's the Agro product u gat
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by litaninja(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Person wey no serious.

emorse:

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by colestephan86: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sorry dear, when buhari called you last Nigerian youth, you curse am. Well I will advice you to come back to Nigeria , learn these things and then go back to canada
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by Xyzee: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2022

Go get a certificate from any of the colleges close to your in Plumbing, Carpentry or as an Electrician and thank me later.

You go see money and work, na you go run.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by Spainze007(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
otipoju:

If you like yourself you better invest two good years make you go school and get at least an associate degree in Information Technology with good IT certifications.

Why you go leave Nigeria come dey drive forklift for North America. When you can start earning at least 75'000 dollars per annum working from the comfort of your bedroom as an IT proffessional.

Do not limit yourself.

Bros abeg check ur email
Re: I Regret Coming To Canada by gbemishile: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
I can not be learning thag kain work for naija make dem come dey put olate for my hand say make i go buy amala and ewedu come.
Lailai

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.