Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Have Arrested My Wife - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Arrested My Wife (57051 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by apple30(f): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people
chai u need to see how this ur mata Dey turn my belle mmmn ur wife no try at all ,Dey never born dat my Broda well, if I arrest am self him go thank God becus I go attempt to kill am , my 2yrs daughter I fit arrest my mama follow if she try to protect him ..as I Dey reason am eee Dey turn my belle ..
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by gidjah(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
IF you are not; (1) married.(2) married without kids..(3)you have jusl male kids.ie ,NO FEMALE KIDS. you can not judge the op.I HAVE FEMALE KIDS AND can tell how expensive it can be training female .his decisions might not be perfect,yet they are not totally out of course.ANY WOMAN who can keep such deep evil from the father of her children but yet go outside to discuss such with another tale bearer of a woman.. can be very dangerous to that man.she still needs to grow.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Hotguy27: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
@Op,

You didn't need to arrest her. You should have arrested the brother rather.

She is also feeling bad but hiding it from you shows that there are a whole lot of other things she has been hiding from you.

My wife can tell me anything, I mean anything.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by babaoo: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Op,anybody wey say make u no divorce ur wife wants to kill you....ur wife can't be trusted and if you pursue the case,she gonna hate you more for treating the Bleep up of her family....ur best option is to arrest the family of ur wife and file for divorce for ur own good...
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wisdomkid: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people

JESU!!! 2yrs old? Fada LORD...

Please arrest that hoodlum abeg. Mehn, that guy is sick and a threat to every single girl-child around him.... God Almighty!!!
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by eyinjuege: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2022
So heartbreaking.
Please make sure that boy too is arrested. Even if na juvenile prison he will end up going.
14 years old is old enough to know right from wrong and to know not to defile a 2 year old

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by co787: 12:13am On Dec 08, 2022
eyinjuege:
So heartbreaking.
Please make sure that boy too is arrested. Even if na juvenile prison he will end up going.
14 years old is old enough to know right from wrong and to know not to defile a 2 year old

In America a 10 years old boy was charged as an adult for killing his mother and this idiot is 14 he knew what he was doing to my innocent baby I will make sure I spent all my saving for him to rot in jail forever pedophile like him shouldn't be anywhere around children and older women he deserve to die in jail

5 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.

O universe! Punish me not with a dumb husband, for it's better to walk the ends of the earth 10 times than to have the misfortune of having a husband as foolish as this Op. When you pray, instead of praying to God for riches, pray for wisdom for wisdom is all encompassing. That's all I have to say on this matter.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jaxxy(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.

Marriage is not only about love, commitment bt also forgiveness. Right now u are walking and acti6in anger which is expected bt not wise.

Calm down and think the whole situation out properly and then take the best action for ur family and u.

Cheers
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by rumenase(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2022
CLATHRIN:

It doesn't have to be boring because you labelled it boring. You might label it boring to thrash my own take, it doesn't make it lose its value, it will have its intrinsic value no matter how you thrash it. I only dropped my opinion, we ain't sparring bro.
it is actually boring bro, you’re just capping nonsense, you want to know why someone is a rapist are you ok at all? All rapists should rot in jail. Will you ask a killer why he is killing people? That boy is a danger to the society he should be cooling off in jail.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by rumenase(m): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2022
hifocus:

O universe! Punish me not with a dumb husband, for it's better to walk the ends of the earth 10 times than to have the misfortune of having a husband as foolish as this Op. When you pray, instead of praying to God for riches, pray for wisdom for wisdom is all encompassing. That's all I have to say on this matter.
don’t worry what happened to OP’s daughter will happen to you and your daughters so your husband will handle it sensibly.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Missionaire: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2022
newcommer:
I can't believe what I'm reading!!!

Are there people in here condoning R*A*P*E of a 2 year old child?

I'm seeing comments like "Forgive and forget", " Let the boy go, he's too young, it's not his fault", "Arresting your wife is going too far" and I keep reading, waiting for somebody to shout April fool but you people are actually serious.

Nigerians, you people are evil and that's why evil never departs from your country. From today, you all have my eternal contempt for life!!!

Disgusting, evil people!!!!

You deserve EVERYTHING happening to you in that country.

OP, let your wife rot in prison and serve her divorce papers while she's there. Don't forget to add her mother along with the rapist brother
If they are lucky, they will all stay in the same cell.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Collins4u1(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:

in my own Nnewi, I'm ready to mount Intel for any bleep boy.

did you say 2 years? are you kidding me?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by zeyheed(m): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2022
STARGREEN:
So deep, yet trust me she's equally feeling bad as much as you are that her own brother that should have protected her daughter is now the evil she's scared of.

It's not a sufficient reason to divorce her, but it's a sufficient reason to ask for space until you heal.

Trust me, you gonna overcome this issue with time. Get back to your feet bro.
Pls take this advice....... Best for you, your daughter, wife and extended family

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by zeyheed(m): 1:17am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:

Two years? I didn't see this at first
Too bad
He can rot in jail
What would make a sane person rape a two year old nah.
Abi e take am run some black jazz?
Abeg make d jazz dey work for am for jail
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 2:15am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:

I don't need her approval to prosecute her brother whether she and her mother likes it or not the boy will be prosecute and the divorce will still take place

The minute you report to the police, a war will commence between you and her family and between your own family and her family.

They will try to deny the whole thing, they will look for another justification for your 2 year old daughter's broken hymen. I hope you have a medical report. Even with a medical report confirming rape, they would try to put the blame on an anonymous stranger. The whole family and the whole village will support the boy given they are all complicit in covering up for the crime. Who will your wife support?

There is no way your wife will not be implicated. She has to explain to the courts how her daughter was raped serially without her noticing at first.

Which ever way you look at it, your marriage will never be the same again. She will be torn between her loyalty to her people and loyalty you and her daughter. Even if she says she chooses you, she will never be at peace with the marriage. Even your family will never forgive her.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Exodora: 3:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Klass99:

At the bolded, I am not one of those zombies who believe blood is thicker than water and family is everything. That adage is the sort of mindless bullshit that irritates my soul to no end and gives rise to situations like these.

I am not interested in having kids of my own, but there are two categories of people I don't joke with or mess with in my life, that is young children and aged folks from 60 years and above. In my mind these are a vulnerable set of people who need help, protection and care the most.

From my village I would have called my husband to please come down and help me deal with my younger brother and possibly have him arrested. I would not have even let my people know hubby is on his way until he arrives to specifically deal with my brother. I hate nonsense and stupidity, it doesn't matter if it's coming from blood relatives, it will not be tolerated or endured.

I am not just saying this for talking sake, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh and every individual is wired differently with a mind and mindset of their own.

From your judgement I doubt all is ok at home.
Do you really think that boy wasn’t dealt with during those time. Do you think she didn’t regret going to the village or do you think her mother didn’t beg her not to let it out. Do you even think she has not done this to prevent her sick mother’s sickness from detouring.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by ussv: 3:36am On Dec 08, 2022
My brother, you took the best step.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Exodora: 3:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Do you really think that boy wasn’t dealt with during that period. Do you think she didn’t regret going to the village or do you think her mother didn’t beg her not to let it out. Do you even think she has not done this to prevent her mother’s sickness from detouring.Remember is her daughter we are talking about here and you think she is happy concealing it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Techwitch(f): 3:48am On Dec 08, 2022
rumenase:
it is actually boring bro, you’re just capping nonsense, you want to know why someone is a rapist are you ok at all? All rapists should rot in jail. Will you ask a killer why he is killing people? That boy is a danger to the society he should be cooling off in jail.
Your type of dumb people are rulling the country,and thus the country is in a very bad shape. You think so shallow, Africans think very shallow and dumb. You think the solution js sending them to jail without knowing the cause, no one is born a killer, it is caused by a reason, if you don't solve the root problem, you will keep arresting and crimes will keep increasing. Advanced countries already know this that's why there are zero to low crimes in areas where government are taking care of the citizens well in terms of mental health, and financially. It's belittling to reply someone like you, but I needed to type for others to understand.
Poverty, lack of education and proper upbringing, abuse are the major causes of ctimes like these, if they are not addressed,it will keep growing in the society no matter how the police arrest offenders,more offenders will keep springing up

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Cjpounds1000: 3:52am On Dec 08, 2022
If this story is true it is demonic,call a spade a spade.The boy need to dealt with not your wife.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by IamAsiri: 4:05am On Dec 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
You can't correct without being abusive? Typical. Common sense couldn't tell you that was a mistake of omission. That the girl is even 2 is more reason this matter should die without further chaos. Let him tell the world that his daughter was raped. The world will remember and taunt her with it until she leaves this earth.

But the wife through the prophetess has told the world. Or, how in the first place was the man able to hear?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by PapaFejiro: 4:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Unbelievable...pleasedivorce her and delete everything about her from your life. That woman is evil personified.
I am so heartbroken for your daughter and your mental health.
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by joe4christ(m): 4:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Omo. It hit differently when I heard the victim is actually a 2 year old. Omo, I can only pray your family get the healing that is needed from this traumatic experience. But pls release that poor woman from detention. She has obviously suffered enough. Be careful of your actions after her release cos it could lead her to depression and you might lose a wife.
You've punished her enough. You will be sending her to her early grave if you add divorce to it, believe me. So, cheer up and I hope you heal quick!

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by joe4christ(m): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Techwitch:

Your type of dumb people are rulling the country,and thus the country is in a very bad shape. You think so shallow, Africans think very shallow and dumb. You think the solution js sending them to jail without knowing the cause, no one is born a killer, it is caused by a reason, if you don't solve the root problem, you will keep arresting and crimes will keep increasing. Advanced countries already know this that's why there are zero to low crimes in areas where government are taking care of the citizens well in terms of mental health, and financially. It's belittling to reply someone like you, but I needed to type for others to understand.
Poverty, lack of education and proper upbringing, abuse are the major causes of ctimes like these, if they are not addressed,it will keep growing in the society no matter how the police arrest offenders,more offenders will keep springing up

You're right. I agree with you 100%. In Africa, especially Nigeria we don't pay much attention to mental health and it's effect in relation to crimes and social vices. We tend to be to quick to condemn people and label them as evil whereby most of these people are actually suffering from one mental challenge or the other. That's why In saner climes they have a structure and experts to handle cases like this. 90% of sex offenders are suffering from one psychological problem or the other!

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Mindlog: 4:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Exodora:

From your judgement I doubt all is ok at home.
Do you really think that boy wasn’t dealt with during those time. Do you think she didn’t regret going to the village or do you think her mother didn’t beg her not to let it out. Do you even think she has not done this to prevent her sick mother’s sickness from detouring.

Until the boy has been arrested and remanded, then he hasn't been dealt with as he has no business being free.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by EmmyOD(m): 5:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Guy you no suppose arrest your own wife naa, haba.. Na so you dey do...? Maturity is not how you handle ordinary situations but how you handle extra ordinary ones like this. Release your wife from detention but go down to the village and lock up the 14 yr old spolit brat. Then give everyone space first make them beg you. No too loud this thing for the sake of your daughter. Ppl go use am stigmatise am tomorrow especially in school.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 08, 2022
rumenase:
don’t worry what happened to OP’s daughter will happen to you and your daughters so your husband will handle it sensibly.

You're just as daft as the Op. This isn't a matter of curses, so it only shows the level of your intelligence. I don't relate with daft people like you mehn.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Ossaifamous(m): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2022
mens83:
If your story is true, on what ground do you want to divorce her?
What evil did she do that is unforgivable according to you?
Yes she might not have told you but that does not mean she is bad wife. The trauma and shock is enough to emotionally damage her. She may have wanted to deal with it as family matter.
Now you know apply wisdom not locking her up and seeking divorce.
Mind you any woman you marry will never cherish and protect that your daughter if not worsen her case.
You said she lost weight. Now read in between lines and see that the rape issue was the reason. Don't add more fuel to the fire.
You can deal with the boy but be careful and mindful of more emotional trauma upon your wife.
That heart though and forge ahead with life.

She has choose her extended family over the one she started !
There is lack of trust also in her husband
Her family member can kill the man and she will keep quiet
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by sharone21(f): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2022
After one id$ot will be looking for virgin to marry@ Jeromestarks after encouraging males to Bleep and dump... Tomorrow nemesis fit wear cloth like this come meet am. You won't see the idiot on threads like this that men mess up, saying " fear that gender( men)".

Devil just came in through that 14year boy to mess up a happy family when the Op least expected bringing about this kind of reaction instead of apply patience, wisdom, tact.... Seems Op did not truly love or trust his wife before.

That Prophetess too no do well, why spreading such sensitive info and betraying Op's wife? May God forgive her.

Op, immediately release your wife.... Beat sense into that boy and possibly send him to a juvenile home or psychologist/psychiatrist.... But me, I too get soft mind, juvenile home may not be the best for that boy, both he apart from your daughter deserves second chance, make his name/reputation no go dent for life.

Prayer is key as devil do not love happy homes that is why he keeps on putting it in the heart of Nairaland redpillers to hate women( a subtle way of encouraging gayism).
Peace
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by frozen70(f): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:

What a nonsense behavior and attitude from all of them especially from your wife for keeping such a dirty act secret

You acted very well
Let her learn her lesson
You may forgive her if you want to change your mind

But on no occasion must any member of your family especially the children visit them again, unless you are there to watch them yourself

No more financial help for the family, if you have been doing so before for them

You still have to report the issue to your inlaw family and kinsmen so that they won't be surprise if they see you less often and then every one will know that they are rapist in their family

After that ghost all of them

Then for your wife, let her know that any other silly act from her, that will end the marriage and you don't care what will happen to her

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.