Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam (3247 Views)

Threads On How Polygamy Is Permitted In The Bible / Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is why i don't want to answer these Bigots! They'll always find one "Muslim" out there to justify their claim while closing their eyes to all Christians guilty of the same!

Abeg, what kind of setting is depicted below?

[b]He is to take two birds, cedar wood, scarlet yarn, and hyssop to purify the house; 50and he shall slaughter one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot. Then he shall take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn, and the live bird, dip them in the blood of the slaughtered bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times. And he shall cleanse the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop, and the scarlet yarn. Finally, he is to release the live bird into the open fields outside the city. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.
Leviticus 14:49-53

Lol[/b]

This is Ebô at Orita Meta thing.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

You’re quoting from the same Torah that your Allah claimed he revealed.

“ He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”
-Quran 3:3

Confusion of Muslims grin

Another topic!
Yeah right! Torah is the books written by Moses according to you guys!

Torah is a revealed book to Moses! Not five separate books and others!

Some even add apocrypha! Lol.
Fraud!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, intelligence ? Coming from someone who worships a god that cannot forgive without shedding blood? That is an insult to that term you know right? And “intelligence” should never even be remotely connected to you. Hope you aware?
You cows are calling you!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

[s]
lol, this stray and random advocate just wants to hear my opinion. But you need to establish who you are, your importance to human existence and why I should give you an answer! That is key to engaging you.

I not saying the owner the owner of the Cot accused Jesus of Stealing. I’m calling him a thief! There is a difference in both!

You may steal my book and I may decide not to complain. But TenQ is right if he calls you a thief!

I won’t even lecture on you on the doctrine of silence.
My very simple question is: what was the response of the owner of the Cot? If silence, where did you get that from?

Anyways, if you are unable to give me evidence of his silence, approval or disapproval, you’re just wasting your time!

When returning to my mention, tell me who you are and of all worthwhile humans on earth, why you deserve a response from me!
[/s]
What will the follower of a false prophet whose followers accused of stealing a red cloth say before

Like Muhammad like LegalWolf, one said you can use filthy water for ablution, the other is copying the lunatic grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Another topic!
Yeah right! Torah is the books written by Moses according to you guys!

Torah is a revealed book to Moses! Not five separate books and others!

Some even add apocrypha! Lol.
Fraud!
Where is the Torah your Allah said he revealed.

Don’t lie that it is lost o, because your Allah never said it is lost, so don’t come here and prove that you know better than your Allah!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

Ordinary in this generation, Mohammed would be remanded at a psychiatrist hospital!
The highest one for that matter. He was suicidal, he hallucinated, he concocted things etc he even went to the graveyards in the middle of the night to meet up with his demons
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

Jesus was never accused by his own disciples like Muhammad’s own followers accused him of being a thief, that’s the difference!

Jesus never demonstrated none of the things they accused him of and even your Quran attests to it unless you want to reject your own Quran too

It is now Jesus disciples abi?

The Jews accused him for Sorcery, he was said to be "besides himself" meaning a Mad fellow.

He was accused of casting out Demons by the Power of Beelzebub.

Ask any Christian was Jesus a Mad fellow, a Sorcerer or that he used the power of Beelzebub to cast out demons the answer is No!

Jesus and his disciples ate from Corns plucked in the field without informing the owners, his disciples too possession of a Colt without informing the owner (It was the owner who asked them why would they take his property) to you, no one can accuse him because we did not get the Field owner response in the New Testament narratives.

Just continue o.

My engagement with you is borne out of the fact that you treat madness even when the Malady doesn't improve, you won't stop the Medicine perchance the mad fellow is cured.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

It is now Jesus disciples abi?

The Jews accused him for Sorcery, he was said to be "besides himself" meaning a Mad fellow.

He was accused of casting out Demons by the Power of Beelzebub.

Ask any Christian was Jesus a Mad fellow, a Sorcerer or that he used the power of Beelzebub to cast out demons the answer is No!

Jesus and his disciples ate from Corns plucked in the field without informing the owners, his disciples too possession of a Colt without informing the owner (It was the owner who asked them why would they take his property) to you, no one can accuse him because we did not get the Field owner response in the New Testament narratives.

Just continue o.

My engagement with you is borne out of the fact that you treat madness even when the Malady doesn't improve, you won't stop the Medicine perchance the mad fellow is cured.
Jesus didn’t manifest any evidence of madness like muhammad did and even the Quran attests to it:

And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .
-Quran 15:6

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”
Quran 44:14

And as expected, muhammad exhibited madness by thinking that he did what he didn’t do

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6063
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to me, "O `Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near…

He even snorted like a camel:

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

The highest one for that matter. He was suicidal, he hallucinated, he concocted things etc he even went to the graveyards in the middle of the night to meet up with his demons
The only prophet that promises brothels in Islamic Paradise!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

Where is the Torah your Allah said he revealed.

Don’t lie that it is lost o, because your Allah never said it is lost, so don’t come here and prove that you know better than your Allah!

Yeah right!
Allah also didn't say it'll be kept intact!

It was for the people of Moses!

Not for humanity!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

Jesus didn’t manifest any evidence of madness like muhammad did and even the Quran attests to it:

And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”

And as expected, muhammad exhibited madness by thinking that he did what he didn’t do

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6063
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to me, "O `Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near…

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."

Those who saw your lord and savior said he was "besides" himself ( I don't believe so for Anabi Yisa ibn Maryam ) was never a mad man.

He was accused of been a Sorcerer by using the Power of Beelzebub to caste out Demons.

And keep twisting the Quran. Any sensible human won't even bother to check the references because they know theya are all lies.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah right!
Allah also didn't say it'll be kept intact!

It was for the people of Moses!

Not for humanity!
So when did it get lost?

Why did Allah say that the Quran came to confirm the previous books? Did the Quran come to confirm the so called lost books?

He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”

Why did your Allah ask the people to uphold the Torah and the Gospel at the time of Muhammad if those books were actually lost?]/b]

Say, “O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing [b]until you uphold the Torah, the Gospel,
and what has been revealed to you from your Lord.” And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.” - Quran 5:68
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Those who saw your lord and savior said he was "besides" himself ( I don't believe so for Anabi Yisa ibn Maryam ) was never a mad man.

He was accused of been a Sorcerer by using the Power of Beelzebub to caste out Demons.

And keep twisting the Quran. Any sensible human won't even bother to check the references because they know theya are all lies.

I’m not twisting the Quran, they said muhammad was mad in the Quran and he even exhibited madness by saying that demons lived in him and that you can do ablution with dirty water, he lied that he slept with his wives when he didn’t, demon pinned him down three times and he ran home to go and meet Khadija his sugar mommy tht married him and paid his groom price and restrained him from marrying other wives till her death

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Narrated Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6063
Narrated `Aisha:

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

I’m not twisting the Quran, they said muhammad was mad in the Quran and he even exhibited madness by saying that demons lived in him and that you can do ablution with dirty water, he lied that he slept with his wives when he didn’t, demon pinned him down three times and he ran home to go and meet Khadija his sugar mommy tht married him and paid his groom price and restrained him from marrying other wives till her death

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Narrated Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6063
Narrated `Aisha:

وَقَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِي نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الذِّكْرُ إِنَّكَ لَمَجْنُونٌ

They say: "O thou to whom the Message is being revealed! truly thou art mad (or possessed)! Quran 15.6
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

The only prophet that promises brothels in Islamic Paradise!
And even promised them that they will have a strength of 100 men to have sex and they are fantasizing about it

Antichristian, Lukuluku69, LegalWolf I hope Allah has also made arrangement of heavenly strong men to service your female relatives for eternity, what is good for Muslim men should be good for Muslim women too o you can be enjoying 72 women to yourselves and not permit each of your female relatives to have 72 men to themselves too
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

وَقَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِي نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الذِّكْرُ إِنَّكَ لَمَجْنُونٌ

They say: "O thou to whom the Message is being revealed! truly thou art mad (or possessed)! Quran 15.6

The words in the bracket is not in the Arabic Quran, it was inserted there by fabricators like you.

Opuro
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

And even promised them that they will have a strength of 100 men to have sex and they are fantasizing about it

Antichristian, Lukuluku69, LegalWolf I hope Allah has also made arrangement of heavenly strong men to service your female relatives for eternity, what is good for Muslim men should be good for Muslim women too o you can be enjoying 72 women to yourselves and not permit each of your female relatives to have 72 men to themselves too
A single orgasm that will last 70 years. I pity Muslim women. They would be sex staved I. The Islamic Paradise. The wives of LegalWolf and Antichristian may even choose to offer themselves to the greatest of all false prophets Mohammed for sex.
This think weak me!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

A single orgasm that will last 70 years. I pity Muslim women. They would be sex staved I. The Islamic Paradise. The wives of LegalWolf and Antichristian may even choose to offer themselves to the greatest of all false prophets Mohammed for sex.
This think weak me!
Allah may give each of them 72 men each to be taking turns on them too and also give the women strength to withstand the rigorous sex!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 3:09am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

A single orgasm that will last 70 years. I pity Muslim women. They would be sex staved I. The Islamic Paradise. The wives of LegalWolf may even choose to offer themselves to the greatest of all yhwh for sex.
This think weak me!

grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 3:11am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Antichristian, Lukuluku69, LegalWolf I hope yhwh has also made arrangement of heavenly strong men to service my female relatives for eternity, what is good for Muslim men should be good for Muslim women too o you can be enjoying 72 women to yourselves and not permit each of your female relatives to have 72 men to themselves too
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Allah may give each of them 72 men each to be taking turns on them too and also give the women strength to withstand the rigorous sex!

No be your kinda heaven that can suffer violence! Sons of God dey look for human prostitute to sleep with!

And God came down to turn water to booze as first miracle!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 5:34am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

So when did it get lost?

Why did Allah say that the Quran came to confirm the previous books? Did the Quran come to confirm the so called lost books?

He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”

Why did your Allah ask the people to uphold the Torah and the Gospel at the time of Muhammad if those books were actually lost?]/b]

Say, “O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing [b]until you uphold the Torah, the Gospel,
and what has been revealed to you from your Lord.” And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.” - Quran 5:68

So what's the context of the verse you quoted Abi na like John 3:16 that has no context?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

So what's the context of the verse you quoted Abi na like John 3:16 that has no context?
grin
He has nothing else to say, he’s now asking silly questions, context ko contest ni!

You lied that the Torah is lost, I’m asking you again:

when did it get lost?

Why did your Allah ask the people to uphold the Torah and the Gospel at the time of Muhammad if those books were actually lost?

Say, “O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord.” And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.” - Quran 5:68
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

No be your kinda heaven that can suffer violence! Sons of God dey look for human prostitute to sleep with!

And God came down to turn water to booze as first miracle!
Have you thought about the fate of all your female relatives, how Allah’s heavenly men will be sleeping with them in your filthy paradise for eternity?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by HisSplendor: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

IQ so low: the NBA must have made a mistake or you are one of those "quota system graduate"!
Why not do a little research before asking extremely DUMB questions?

To respond to a simple question becomes extraordinarily difficult for them and then you find them clutching unto straws just to find something against Jesus.

Luk 19:33-35:
"And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him. And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon."

Stupid people will conceal the truth to propagate their lies!

Stupid people will not study Jewish laws about gleaming a farm before acting like a brute mule they are.

Lev 19:10:
"And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD your God."

The edge of peoples farm in Israel belong to the public. Anyone can eat from it. The law of Moses forbid the owner of the farm from harvesting the borders of the farm or even going back a second time to harvest missed crop.

Can you see why you should call yourself dumb!?

My brother, thanks for your discourse on Biblical Jesus but regarding the matter of the losing of the ass colt you didn't do well at all. This is because you deliberately quoted the verse in part without mentioning that the colt was actually released to the disciples by the owners as reflected in the verse that followed.

"And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him. And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon." (Luke 19:33-35).

From the passage, they took the colt away with the consent of the owner[b]s[/b]. The owners were more than 1, yet none of them raised any objection. They freely allowed them to take the colt away. This passage looks as though the Lord Jesus probably had a prior discussion with the owners about the colt, hence its frictionless release to the disciples.

Now, on the matter of the plucking of corn from the corn field, you need to understand Israel's law to know what happened in that verse. The disciples did nothing wrong because the law permitted anyone to enter any field and eat anything. The only thing is that, you're not to carry anything crop out of a field that's not yours, however, you could eat what you like while in the said field.

When you enter another man’s field of standing grain, you may pluck ears with your hand; but you must not put a sickle to your neighbor’s grain." (Deuteronomy) 23:26.

That tells you why the Pharisees who were present while the disciples plucked did not accuse them of stealing. They didn't do it secretly but in the open glare of everyone because it was legal.

Hope these passages are clear?

Now, I don't know why you have issues with Leviticus 19:10. This is the God's law in Israel so that the poor, the widow, the orphan and disabled would have sustenance. This eliminates any need of begging or almajiri system. Those who have are taught to be liberal with their resources and not to be selfish. And for this God promised tremendous blessings.

Please kindly state clearly what issues you have with this injunction.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2022
HisSplendor:

My brother, thanks for your discourse on Biblical Jesus but regarding the matter of the losing of the ass colt you didn't do well at all. This is because you deliberately quoted the verse in part without mentioning that the colt was actually released to the disciples by the owners as reflected in the verse that followed.

"And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him. And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon." (Luke 19:33-35).

From the passage, they took the colt away with the consent of the owner[b]s[/b]. The owners were more than 1, yet none of them raised any objection. They freely allowed them to take the colt away. This passage looks as though the Lord Jesus probably had a prior discussion with the owners about the colt, hence its frictionless release to the disciples.

Now, on the matter of the plucking of corn from the corn field, you need to understand Israel's law to know what happened in that verse. The disciples did nothing wrong because the law permitted anyone to enter any field and eat anything. The only thing is that, you're not to carry anything crop out of a field that's not yours, however, you could eat what you like while in the said field.

When you enter another man’s field of standing grain, you may pluck ears with your hand; but you must not put a sickle to your neighbor’s grain." (Deuteronomy) 23:26.

That tells you why the Pharisees who were present while the disciples plucked did not accuse them of stealing. They didn't do it secretly but in the open glare of everyone because it was legal.

Hope these passages are clear?

Now, I don't know why you have issues with Leviticus 19:10. This is the God's law in Israel so that the poor, the widow, the orphan and disabled would have sustenance. This eliminates any need of begging or almajiri system. Those who have are taught to be liberal with their resources and not to be selfish. And for this God promised tremendous blessings.

Please kindly state clearly what issues you have with this injunction.

Lol

So, entering a Farmland and plucking fruits to eat is not stealing in according to the Laws of Israel? Good Law if you ask me. You won't have almajiris in the Society as you claimed. But why would your Jesus still go begging and asking for Donations?

Do you remember the Widow and her Mite?

On the issue of the Colt that was Jesus ride to Jerusalem, he could have bought it couldn't he? Judas had money he kept for the Mission. Or the money was kept so that Judas can steal from it?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by HisSplendor: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol

So, entering a Farmland and plucking fruits to eat is not stealing in according to the Laws of Israel? Good Law if you ask me. You won't have almajiris in the Society as you claimed. But why would your Jesus still go begging and asking for Donations?

Do you remember the Widow are her Mite?

On the issue of the Colt that was Jesus ride to Jerusalem, he could have bought it couldn't he? Judas had money he kept for the Mission. Or the money was kept so that Judas can steal from it?

Will you make direct references to where Jesus begged? If you can, then, I'll accord you great respect.

Did the children of Israel complain to you about that law? They enjoyed it and passed it down religiously to their posterity. Is that supposed to be your issue? Is it wrong for God to teach His people selflessness? That language is alien to you?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Have you thought about the fate of all your female relatives, how Allah’s heavenly men will be sleeping with them in your filthy paradise for eternity?

And yours will be at the very bottom of hell with Satan your best friend!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

And yours will be at the very bottom of hell with Satan your best friend!
My own God promised me paradise, your own Allah is the one that promised to fill hellfire with you and your family

Allah was recorded boasting in the Quran about his mission:

We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”
-Surah 32:13
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2022
HisSplendor:

Will you make direct references to where Jesus begged? If you can, then, I'll accord you great respect.

Did the children of Israel complain to you about that law? They enjoyed it and passed it down religiously to their posterity. Is that supposed to be your issue? Is it wrong for God to teach His people selflessness? That language is alien to you?

Don't you have a Bible at home? Read up on what transpired before the Legacy of the Widow's mite was bequeathed on us all. There you have your reference and also tell us the work Jesus and his disciples were into so much so that they had a Treasurer in Judas.

Selflessness is never a strange word to a Muslim. We are taught to give and give and give. Not to hoard as you people do. The Food of one suffices for two. We are e encourage to give to to fellow humans.

God's people? Lol the same people God cursed? The same people your Jesus cursed? The same people that says your Jesus is a fake? That called him a Sorcerer? The same people that says he uses the power of Beelzebub?

You are having a laugh ���
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

grin
He has nothing else to say, he’s now asking silly questions, context ko contest ni!

You lied that the Torah is lost, I’m asking you again:

when did it get lost?

There exists a common misconception about the Torah (Taurat) and the Gospel (Injil) for the people generally take the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament) for the Torah, and the Gospels (the first four books of the New Testament) for the Injil. The misconception creates doubts about Revelation itself and a question arises, "Are these books really the Word of God? And does the Holy Qur'an really confirm all their contents"? As a matter of fact, the Torah, which the Qur'an confirms, is not the Pentateuch but is contained in it, and the Injil is not "the four Gospels" but is widen these books.

The Taurat consists of those commandments and injunctions which were given to Prophet Moses (Allah's peace be upon him) during his Prophethood, which lasted for about forty years. Of these were the Ten commandments which were inscribed on stone tablets and delivered to Moses on Mount Tur: as regards the remaining Commandments and injunctions he himself had put down in writing. Then he handed one copy of the Torah to each of the twelve tribes of Israel for guidance. One copy was entrusted to the Levites for safe custody, which along with the stone tablets, was deposited in the Ark.

That Taurat remained quite safe and sound as an entire book up to the first destruction of Jerusalem. But, by and by, the Israelites grew so indifferent to and negligent and unmindful of it that when the Temple of Solomon was under repair during the reign of Joshiah, Hilkiah. the high Priest came across it by chance but did not know that it was the Torah; he thought it was only a Law book and passed it on to the Royal Scribe as a curio. The latter presented it to king Joshiah who tore his clothes and ordered Hilkiah and others to consult the Eternal about the terms of the book. (2 Kings, 22: 8-13). Such was the condition of the Israelites when Nebuchadnezzar sacked Jerusalem and destroyed the Temple, and they lost for ever even the very few copies of the Torah which had long lain neglected in some forgotten niches.

The Old Testament was compiled by Ezra, when the Israelites returned home to Jerusalem after their captivity in Babylon and built the Temple anew. Ezra gathered together some prominent men of his community, and with their help compiled the whole history of Israel which now comprises the first 17 books of the Bible. Of these Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronorny tell the life history of Prophet Moses and include those verses of the real Taurat which became available to Ezra and his assistants, who incorporated them in those books at appropriate places in the chronological order of their revelation. Thus it is obvious that the Pentateuch as a whole is not the Taurat but includes it. The real Taurat comprises those verses which are scattered all over the life story of Prophet Moses, and it is not difficult even today to locate and recognize them. Such portions where the author says, "God said to Moses," or Moses said, The Lord your God says," the Taurat begins, and where the narrative of the life story is resumed, there that part of the Taurat ends. At those places the author of the Bible has inserted certain things by way of explanation or commentary, and it is here that the ordinary reader fails to distinguish the real Taurat from the commentary. However, those who have an insight into the nature of Divine Scriptures, can distinguish, to some degree of exactness, the explanatory. notes from the revealed verses.

According to the Qur'an, only such scattered portions in the Pentateuch are the Taurat and it confirms them alone. And this can be testified by putting together these verses and comparing them with the Qur'an. Here and there one might come across a minor difference in their details, but one cannot find even the slightest difference between the fundamental teachings of the two. Even today one can see clearly that both the Scriptures have come from the same source.

Likewise, the Injil is the name of those inspired discourses and sayings which Jesus (Allah's peace be upon him) uttered as a prophet during the last couple of years of his life. We have no means now of ascertaining whether these pious utterances were recorded and compiled during the lifetime of Jesus. In the introduction to his translation of the Bible, Moffat says, "Jesus wrote nothing and for a time his immediate disciples felt no impulse to write any account of him. The data of the historical Jesus, therefore is based on the vivid recollections and traditions of the primitive Palestinian disciples. How soon their materials took written shape we cannot tell, but at least one written record of them was probably in existence by about A.D.50." Anyhow, when, long after his recall, the stories of Jesus were compiled in the shape of tour Gospels, (the period of the composition of Mark, the tirst to be composed was 65-75 A.D.), some of his written or inspired sayings were also inserted at appropriate places in the historical sketches. Thus it is obvious that the first tour Gospels are not the Injil, the discourses and sayings of Jesus, but they contain it. We have no means of recognizing thetas from the works of the authors except this: Wherever the authors say "Jesus said so or taught so and so," there the Injil begins and where they resume the narration, there it ends. According to the Qur'an, only such portions are the Injil and these alone are condensed by it. If these portions are compiled together and compared with the Qur'an, one will tied no serious difference between the two, and, if somewhere a trivial difference appears, it can be removed very easily with unbiased thinking.

Why did your Allah ask the people to uphold the Torah and the Gospel at the time of Muhammad if those books were actually lost?

Say, “O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord.” And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.” - Quran 5:68

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

My own God promised me paradise, your own Allah is the one that promised to fill hellfire with you and your family

Allah was recorded boasting in the Quran about his mission:

We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”
-Surah 32:13

It seems your teacher's didn't school you on conditional statements containing "If". How does the above mean boasting on a mission?

What a mega liar

Compare your verse with that below!
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

As all of una with TenQ and Hissplendour dey tell lies....dey prepare straight for hell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Men Of God Have Deviated From The Truth / Catholicism, Everything That Is Wrong With It / Daily Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.