Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam (3222 Views)

Threads On How Polygamy Is Permitted In The Bible / Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by HisSplendor: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

We have not gotten to the question of whether they are one or not. I am concerned of a god that uses blood to cleanse sin. That is a demon to me and not worthy of my thanks. I will stone such a god like a thief and not worship him! This is what we are discussing now and don't change the topic!

You should be concerned of a god that ordained you a murderer to kill those he cannot cast to hell. Not the One who seeks to wash you by any means possible.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

The brain cell of the acclaimed moon splitting lunatic is not working

Stop crying, your false prophet permitted the use of spells and incantations no wonder they used it on him and he started hallucinating about sex.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5763
Narrated `Aisha:
A man called Labid bin al-A'sam from the tribe of Bani Zaraiq worked magic on Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) till Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done

When your claims are refuted, your escape route is to insult the Prophet.

Black Magic and spell casting has been with the world before 1,438 years ago.

When Jesus mixed his Saliva with the Dust of the ground to open a Blind man's eye, he was called a Magician and accused of Sorcery.

Magic and spells is not confined to any Culture or Civilization.

In Yoruba Culture, we have Ofo, we have Ayajo, onde, ifunpa, banter and many more. Your Pastors have been known to Clients in to the Locals Magic Merchant. Busy yourself to wean them off it.

Bring that Quranic Verse/Verses that says as a Muslims you must indulge in Black Magic.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by IMAliyu(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

You won’t care since your prophet endorsed it and they even worked it on him!

It's all bs.
As long they don't break the law or cause harm to anyone as part of their spell retuals,
I don't care about the delusions they or you believe in.

The Muslims that think those practices are wrong, are free to argue against it and pull their communities away from it.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lukuluku69:

When your claims are refuted, your escape route is to insult the Prophet.
When you quote me and use insulting words, I won’t insult you back but insult the demon in you, the spirit of your false prophet in you, so if you can’t stand it don’t use insulting words.

Black Magic and spell casting has been with the world before 1,438 years ago.

When Jesus mixed his Saliva with the Dust of the ground to open a Blind man's eye, he was called a Magician and accused of Sorcery.

Magic and spells is not confined to any Culture or Civilization.

In Yoruba Culture, we have Ofo, we have Ayajo, onde, ifunpa, banter and many more. Your Pastors have been known to Clients in to the Locals Magic Merchant. Busy yourself to wean them off it.
Muhammad endorsed the use of spells and incantations and the same magic was used on him and he began to imagine things he hadn’t done thinking that he had done them.

That is to tell you that he was a false prophet. No prophet of God did magic ever worked on

Bring that Quranic Verse/Verses that says as a Muslims you must indulge in Black Magic.
I’ve shown you the hadith, sahih Hadith.

If you want me to show you the Quran verse, then show me where Islam means submission to Allah in the Quran and where Muslim mean someone who submits to Allah
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
IMAliyu:

It's all bs.
As long they don't break the law or cause harm to anyone as part of their spell retuals,
I don't care about the delusions they or you believe in.

The Muslims that think those practices are wrong, are free to argue against it and pull their communities away from it.
Are you even aware that magic was used on your false prophet and he began to hallucinate about sex?

b]Sahih al-Bukhari 5763[/b]
Narrated `Aisha:
A man called Labid bin al-A'sam from the tribe of Bani Zaraiq worked magic on Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) till Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

When you quote me and use insulting words, I won’t insult you back but insult the demon in you, the spirit of your false prophet in you, so if you can’t stand it don’t use insulting words.

Muhammad endorsed the use of spells and incantations and the same magic was used on him and he began to imagine things he hadn’t done thinking that he had done them.

That is to tell you that he was a false prophet. No prophet of God did magic ever worked on

I’ve shown you the hadith, sahih Hadith.

If you want me to show you the Quran verse, then show me where Islam means submission to Allah in the Quran and where Muslim mean someone who submits to Allah

Ok.

Continue.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ok.

Continue.
I’ll continue when you show me what I asked you!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies (Commentary: This verse narrates the Covenant yhwh had with Moses)
You’re very ignorant. Yahweh had the covenant with Moses in the Torah that your Allah claimed to have revealed and you his slave is here saying another thing

So what do we have: a blood thirsty god that is unworthy of worship. Ideally, I do not see the difference between such a worthless mor0nic yhwh and the devil because honestly tell me: why would a God demand sprinkling of blood on people in order to cleanse them? Why can he not forgive without shedding blood? Is that not Satanic to you? You can give me an explanation

Who is more ritualistic and more bloodthirsty than Allah?

Every year millions of animals are slaughtered and their blood sacrificed to Allah during Eid-al Adha, the animals are slaughtered facing Qibla, the house of Allah and incantations that must include the name of Allah must be recited before Allah can accept the sacrifice.

Bismillaah, wa Allaahu akbar, Allaahumma haadha minka wa laka, haadha ‘anni (or if it is being offered on behalf of someone else, haadha ‘an [fulaan]), Allaahumma taqabbal min [fulaan] wa aali [fulaan].

(In the name of Allaah, Allaah is most great. O Allaah, this is from You and to You. This is on my behalf (or if it is being offered on behalf of someone else, This is on behalf of [So and so]). O Allaah, accept (this sacrifice) from [So and so] and the family of [So and so]) – here he should mention his name instead of [fulaan] or [So and so].

Muslims must face the Qibla, same direction they pray to, they must recite some Arabic incantations with the name of Allah in it before they eventually slaughter the animal, this is not different from what babalawos do by reciting incantations on the animal to be sacrificed.

Muslims will sacrifice animals to Allah when doing naming ceremony

Muslims will sacrifice animals to Allah when doing special prayers

Muslims will sacrifice animals to Allah when doing house warming

But Allah is not satisfied yet, he also needs humans blood everytime:

Boko Haram are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

ISIS are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

ISIL are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

ISWAP are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

Talibans are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

Al-Qaeda are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

Al-Shabaab are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill.

All these have proven that Allah is a blood-sucking monster that continually demand his terrorists slaves to sacrifice human blood and animals to him everytime and they must mention his name while making these sacrifices.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

You’re very ignorant. Yahweh had the covenant with Moses in the Torah that your Allah claimed to have revealed and you his slave is here saying another thing

Who is more ritualistic and more bloodthirsty than Allah?

Every year millions of animals are slaughtered and their blood sacrificed to Allah during Eid-al Adha, the animals are slaughtered facing Qibla, the house of Allah and incantations that must include the name of Allah must be recited before Allah can accept the sacrifice.

Bismillaah, wa Allaahu akbar, Allaahumma haadha minka wa laka, haadha ‘anni (or if it is being offered on behalf of someone else, haadha ‘an [fulaan]), Allaahumma taqabbal min [fulaan] wa aali [fulaan].

(In the name of Allaah, Allaah is most great. O Allaah, this is from You and to You. This is on my behalf (or if it is being offered on behalf of someone else, This is on behalf of [So and so]). O Allaah, accept (this sacrifice) from [So and so] and the family of [So and so]) – here he should mention his name instead of [fulaan] or [So and so].

Muslims must face the Qibla, same direction they pray to, they must recite some Arabic incantations with the name of Allah in it before they eventually slaughter the animal, this is not different from what babalawos do by reciting incantations on the animal to be sacrificed.

Boko Haram are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

ISIS are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

ISIL are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

ISWAP are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

Talibans are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

Al-Qaeda are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill

Al-Shabaab are killing humans and shedding human blood for Allah and they shout Allah Akbar when they kill.

All these have proven that Allah is a blood-sucking monster that continually demand his terrorists slaves to sacrifice human blood and animals to him everytime and they must mention his name while making these sacrifices.

Just three quick questions:

1. Do we 'sprinkle' blood on people on Eidul-Adha just for the purpose of cleansing them?

2. Is there anywhere in the Quran or hadith (both strong and fabricated) where Allah said something along the lines that 'there cannot be forgiveness without shedding of the blood'?

3. Is the purported 'sacrifice' of Eid-Adha compulsory?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

Just three quick questions:

1. Do we 'sprinkle' blood on people on Eidul-Adha just for the purpose of cleansing them?

Do you mention the name of Allah and face Qibla his shrine when making your blood sacrifice or not?

2. Is there anywhere in the Quran or hadith (both strong and fabricated) where Allah said something along the lines that 'there cannot be forgiveness without shedding of the blood'?
Does your religion teaches you that touching stones atone for your sins or not?

Why should touching stones atone for your sin?

3. Is the purported 'sacrifice' of Eid-Adha compulsory?
Are you saying that Muhammad was misguided for always sacrificing to his god and mention his name during the sacrifice? Did Muhammad ever do anything on his own accord?

Sahih al-Bukhari 7399
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) slaughtered two rams as sacrifice and mentioned Allah's Name and said, "Allahu-Akbar" while slaughtering).
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
LOL! grin

I swear to God you yhwh worshippers are clowns. I asked three questions. You could not provide ANY answer for the first two because your yhwh has sent delusions to you to believe a lie like he did in 2 Thes 2: 11

advocatejare:

Do you mention the name of Allah and face Qibla his shrine when making your blood sacrifice or not?

Does this answer my question?

advocatejare:

Does your religion teaches you that touching stones atone for your sins or not?

Why should touching stones atone for your sin?

LOL! Clown. You should open a stand-up comedy show. I am quoting the fvcking bible for crying out loud and you are here saying something irrelevant. Just bring one strand of evidence where Allah said something along the lines that 'there cannot be forgiveness without shedding of the blood'. Just one - how difficult can that be?

We are talking about a blood sucking demon here and you are making reference to black stone. What's the correlation between a yhwh that cannot forgive without sucking blood and black stone? Does black stone suck blood too? grin

advocatejare:

Are you saying that Muhammad was misguided for always sacrificing to his god and mention his name during the sacrifice? Did Muhammad ever do anything on his own accord?

Sahih al-Bukhari 7399
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) slaughtered two rams as sacrifice and mentioned Allah's Name and said, "Allahu-Akbar" while slaughtering).

Now you are just talking but you still did not answer the question. The issue here is a very narrow one as lawyers would say. Is Qurbani (I suspect you'll know the term) obligatory? That was the simple question. All these cock and bull story is irrelevant. If it is compulsory for every Muslim that ALLAH cannot forgive without it, please answer the damn question and bring your evidence.

LOL! You and yhwh would lule las las!

cc: Potential Thief TenQ
Hissplendor
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL! grin

I swear to God you yhwh worshippers are clowns. I asked three questions. You could not provide ANY answer for the first two because your yhwh has sent delusions to you to believe a lie like he did in 2 Thes 2: 11
I asked you questions that you have not answered and you think I will answer yours, is that the folly Allah aka Satan the Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers is teaching you?

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

Does this answer my question?
Answer my questions first and you will receive your answers

LOL! Clown. You should open a stand-up comedy show. I am quoting the fvcking Quran for crying out loud and you are here saying something irrelevant. Just bring one strand of evidence where Allah said something along the lines that 'there cannot be forgiveness without shedding of the blood'. Just one - how difficult can that be?
If your Allah is the one that forgives sin, why is touching of stones atonement for your sins? Is your Allah a stone or, Allah is the Blackstone of the Kaaba

We are talking about a blood sucking demon here and you are making reference to black stone. What's the correlation between a yhwh that cannot forgive without sucking blood and black stone? Does black stone suck blood too? grin
And I’ve shown you own your blood-sucking demon always have his name mentioned anytime blood wants to be shed and even his lunatic false prophet demonstrated it

Sahih al-Bukhari 7399
Narrated Anas:

Hissplendor
You called someone a thief when your lunatic false prophet was accused of being a thief by his own followers, no prophet of God has ever been accused of being thief by their own followers only the false prophet of demonic Allah was accused of being a thief and they put what he stole on his grave after he died

Sunan Abi Dawud 3971
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
The verse "And no Prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" was revealed about a red velvet. When it was found missing on the day of Badr, some people said; Perhaps the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) has taken it. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down "And no prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" to the end of the verse.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1048
Ibn Abbas narrated:
"A red velvet cloth was placed in the grave of the Prophet."
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hogwash!

advocatejare:

I asked you questions that you have not answered and you think I will answer yours, is that the folly Allah aka Satan the Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers is teaching you?

Complete arrant nonsense. You asked me a question and I must answer because you are who? Oh I cannot find who you are amongst the list of important people I owe explanation to. Even the blood sucking idi0t called yhwh has no right to demand an answer from me. So again, I ask: who are you for me to answer you?

cc: Potential thief TenQ
Hissplendor
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

You called someone a thief when your lunatic false prophet was accused of being a thief by his own followers,
(underlined mine)

On this part, this is the reason why yhwh worshippers are so gullible - they lack attention to details. I have NEVER EVER called TenQ a thief. If I have, you can ask him to point where I did to him and I will be fine with whatsoever he or you all do to me. I have always called him a potential/prospective/future (or any variant) thief and not a theif. There is a fine line between both.

Why I call him, I have said it on countless occassions. Just run through his topics on Nairaland and you will see it. So don't say what I never said and pay attention to details. If you are an advocate, which I strongly doubt, it will help you a lot in court.

Hissplendor
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:
(underlined mine)

On this part, this is the reason why yhwh worshippers are so gullible - they lack attention to details. I have NEVER EVER called TenQ a thief. If I have, you can ask him to point where I did to him and I will be fine with whatsoever he or you all do to me. I have always called him a potential/prospective/future (or any variant) thief and not a theif. There is a fine line between both.

Why I call him, I have said it on countless occassions. Just run through his topics on Nairaland and you will see it. So don't say what I never said and pay attention to details. If you are an advocate, which I strongly doubt, it will help you a lot in court.

Hissplendor
But your false prophet that stole red velvet was not a potential thief because his followers accused him of being a thief and they ended up burying him with what he stole

Sunan Abi Dawud 3971
The verse "And no Prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" was revealed about a red velvet. When it was found missing on the day of Badr, some people said; Perhaps the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) has taken it. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down "And no prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" to the end of the verse.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1048
Ibn Abbas narrated:
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

But your false prophet that stole red velvet was not a potential thief because his followers accused him of being a thief and they ended up burying him with what he stole

Sunan Abi Dawud 3971

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1048
Ibn Abbas narrated:

Uncle you are still saying nonsense! When you've established a basis for me answering your questions, come back to me. And guess what, you tell yhwh to go hang himself while you ease yourself out of my mentions for tonight

Hissplendor
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:
Hogwash!

Complete arrant nonsense. You asked me a question and I must answer because you are who? Oh I cannot find who you are amongst the list of important people I owe explanation to. Even the blood sucking idi0t called Allah has no right to demand an answer from me. So again, I ask: who are you for me to answer you?
When you are ready to answer my questions, I’ll answer yours.

Until then, continue swimming in your foolery,
I hope I have been able to teach you some things you don’t know about your religion, especially the aspect where your false prophet was hit with magic and he began to hallucinate about sex and the part where his followers accused him of being a thief that stole a red velvet and ended up burying him with it.

My mission is to teach you and your likes some sense. I’ve thought antichristian and his coping well, ara Lukuluku69 naa ti n bale. Empiree o le soro mo, IMAliyu has forgotten that he’s now claiming to be an atheist, he’s still getting pained that we are exposing his occultic religion, Haekymbahd has run away, Rash4ductluv is hibernating, I can’t count the number of you people that I’ve dealt with. E dey sweet my belle
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

Uncle you are still saying nonsense! When you've established a basis for me answering your questions, come back to me. And guess what, you tell yhwh to go hang himself while you ease yourself out of my mentions for tonight
You want me to remind you about how your lunatic prophet wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a mountain when the demon tormenting him was becoming unbearable for him and how he snorted like a camel?

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."
-Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111

...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
advocatejare:

I hope I have been able to teach you some things you don’t know about your religion, especially the aspect where your false prophet was hit with magic and he began to hallucinate about sex and the part where his followers accused him of being a thief that stole a red velvet and ended up burying him with it.

My mission is to teach you and your likes some sense. I’ve thought antichristian and his coping well, ara Lukuluku69 naa ti n bale. Empiree o le soro mo, IMAliyu has forgotten that he’s now claiming to be an atheist, he’s still getting pained that we are exposing his occultic religion, Haekymbahd has run away, Rash4ductluv is hibernating, I can’t count the number of you people that I’ve dealt with. E dey sweet my belle

Ara iponri mo pon pon e lo bale.

You are delude and deserves a bed at YabaLeft for all the trash you have been mentioning me on

Once you have been refuted, you bring along another.

There is nothing in your posts rather they are a rehash of the same old tripe handed out to you by your Jewish and European Masters.

My response often time is just to see wether you can be cure but I have seen that you are irredeemably lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ara iponri mo pon pon e lo bale.
Bi ara muhamo se bale nigba to gbe mojele je abi?

You are delude and deserves a bed at YabaLeft for all the trash you have been mentioning me on
Was that where you took the lunatic who told you to drink water where dead dogs and menstrual rags were thrown?

Once you have been refuted, you bring along another.
Refuted by who? Iwo ti o mo otun si osi

Simple questions you can’t answer

Inu mi dun bi mo n se fa epon e kiri Nairaland! grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Come to think of it, where did you get the underlined? Can't you all do without lying and forging and fabricating things? This is same reason I call TenQ a potential thief as Yoruba people have a saying that an habitual liar is a potential thief. So where did you forge this from?

advocatejare:

My mission is to teach you and your likes some sense.....

(underlined mine)

You teach me something I don't know about Islam.... LOL? I do not blame you at all, it is actually yhwh I blame.

And what gives you the impression that I want to answer a question of the worshipper of a blood sucking idi0tic demon? Like I told TenQ, it is better for me to discuss Zeus than yhwh of all people! And If it makes you sleep better at night that you can conceivably teach me anything about religion, please run with it.

Till you establish a basis for me answering your questions, or the idi0t you worship is not a blood sucking demon, enjoy yourself.

Hissplendor
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
LegalWolf:
Come to think of it, where did you get the underlined? Can't you all do without lying and forging and fabricating things?
Has Allah blinded your eyes that you can’t see again?

Sunan Abi Dawud 3971

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1048
Ibn Abbas narrated:

You teach me something I don't know about Islam.... LOL? I do not blame you at all, it is actually Allah I blame

And what gives you the impression that I want to answer a question of the worshipper of a blood sucking idi0tic Allah ? Like I told, it is better for me to discuss Zeus than Allah of all people! And If it makes you sleep better at night that you can conceivably teach me anything about religion, please run with it.

Till you establish a basis for me answering your questions, or the idi0t Allah you worship is not a blood sucking demon, enjoy yourself.
When a madman is your role model, I expect you to be like you are.

And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .
-Quran 15:6

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”
Quran 44:14

And as expected, muhammad exhibited madness by thinking that he did what he didn’t do

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6063
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to me, "O `Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near…

He even snorted like a camel:

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 12:21am On Dec 08, 2022
LOL! You said so much but said nothing

advocatejare:

Has Allah blinded your eyes that you can’t see again?

Sunan Abi Dawud 3971

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1048
Ibn Abbas narrated:

Ohh there WAS just one red velvet cloth in the whole of Arabia at the time of the Prophet right? And the hadith you quoted says the missing cloth is the one placed in in the lad of the Prophet? Isn't it ? Or it was even owned by the prophet

advocatejare:

When a madman is your role model, I expect you to be like you are.

If that makes you feel drunk and better, why don't you run with the narrative. At least, your own god is a blood sucking dem0n that cannot forgive without shedding blood. An imbecilic mor0n that has to send his own son to the world just to forgive others, who does that? When you worship a mor0n, what should I expect?

advocatejare:

And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .
-Quran 15:6

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”
Quran 44:14

And as expected, muhammad yhwh exhibited madness by thinking that he did what he didn’t do
(highlights mine)

it reads better this way, what do you think?

advocatejare:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6063
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to me, "O `Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near…

He even snorted like a camel:

"...Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel..."

Ohhhh after everything you've said, so you think I will start worshipping a mor0nic god that sucks blood for a living? 'yhwh'? LOL grin

You still have not rebutted the fact that yhwh cannot forgive sins without shedding of blood as brilliantly captured in Hebrews 9:13. Or the way sacrtifices are made to yhwh is through sprinkling of blood as captured in Hebrews 9:22. I have given you more attention than you deserve. When you establish a basis for me answering your questions, I will give you an answer. These are demonic and satanic practices to me and I have not seen any reason to think otherwise.

Sprinkle blood on yourself so as to seek for yhwh's forgiveness grin

Bye!
Hissplendor
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by IMAliyu(m): 2:55am On Dec 08, 2022
advocatejare:

Are you even aware that magic was used on your false prophet and he began to hallucinate about sex?

b]Sahih al-Bukhari 5763[/b]
Narrated `Aisha:

I'm aware of the story where Muhammad fell sick and thought it was because someone performed charms on him.
So your point?

I don't refer to the beliefs of arabs from the middle ages for my understanding of reality.

It seems you are trying desperately to ascribe these delusional beliefs onto me, even after stating I don't believe in them or magic, and don't care.
Why is that, has your IDS caused you that much brain damage?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL! You said so much but said nothing

Ohh there WAS just one red velvet cloth in the whole of Arabia at the time of the Prophet right? And the hadith you quoted says the missing cloth is the one placed in in the lad of the Prophet? Isn't it ? Or it was even owned by the prophet

If that makes you feel drunk and better, why don't you run with the narrative. At least, your own god is a blood sucking dem0n that cannot forgive without shedding blood. An imbecilic mor0n that has to send his own son to the world just to forgive others, who does that? When you worship a mor0n, what should I expect?

(highlights mine)

it reads better this way, what do you think?

Ohhhh after everything you've said, so you think I will start worshipping a mor0nic god that sucks blood for a living? 'yhwh'? LOL grin

You still have not rebutted the fact that yhwh cannot forgive sins without shedding of blood as brilliantly captured in Hebrews 9:13. Or the way sacrtifices are made to yhwh is through sprinkling of blood as captured in Hebrews 9:22. I have given you more attention than you deserve. When you establish a basis for me answering your questions, I will give you an answer. These are demonic and satanic practices to me and I have not seen any reason to think otherwise.

Sprinkle blood on yourself so as to seek for yhwh's forgiveness grin

Bye!
Hissplendor
A prophet with a reputation of STEALING!
A god that rushes to defend a kleptomaniac prophet yet couldn't say who ELSE stole the red velvet!?

Of course Mohammed is the best Muslim
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 4:15am On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

Hissplendor
Answer him please
Your Islamic literatures accused your prophet of STEALING!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2022
advocatejare:
Like the practice of the pagan Arabs was to use incantations/spells before Muhammad introduced his newly founded religion to them, the people asked him if they could continue their incantations as Muslims, Muhammad agreed with them as long as thy stick to one god to use their incantation.

You guess is as good as mine as to which god Muhammad was referring to, his tribal god Allah!

Incantation means a use of spells or verbal charms spoken or sung as a part of a ritual of magic

What's the Arabic words for incantation, spell, charm, magic, supplication, magic, witchcraft and invocation?

Eight words!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Answer him please

?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

?
Are you ashamed of your prophet!?
Like prophet like slave!

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

A prophet with a reputation of STEALING!
A god that rushes to defend a kleptomaniac prophet yet couldn't say who ELSE stole the red velvet!?

Of course Mohammed is the best Muslim

Didn’t you say you will ignore me? Lol! Potential thief grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Like prophet like slave!

?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

?
Like prophet like slave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evidence Of The Spirit? - Energy Balance & Thermodynamics / BREAKING NEWS !!! Signs Of Endtime Appeared In The Sky NASA Confirmed It / Amazing Nonsense In Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.