Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam (3220 Views)

Threads On How Polygamy Is Permitted In The Bible / Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Are you ashamed of your prophet!?
Like prophet like slave!

Your Islamic literatures accused your prophet of STEALING!

And you can help him establish why I owe him an explanation. Or even your god an explanation if you care. Lol grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

And you can help him establish why I owe him an explanation. Or even your god an explanation if you care. Lol grin
The point is that

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

The point is that

Mr ‘prosecution’, do you know the meaning of accused?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

Why did Mohammed steal the red cloth?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Hehehe potential thief grin

Has cat bitten off your tongue? You’re not quick to respond again. Lol!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Why did Mohammed steal the red cloth?

Lol! Mr. ‘Prosecution’ the question was to tell us the meaning of accused, is the term bigger than your intellect?

Lol!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol! Mr. ‘Prosecution’ the question was to tell us the meaning of accused, is the term bigger than your intellect?

Lol!
Okay,
Why would the best of Muslims accuse their prophet of a low life behaviour of STEALING?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Okay,
Why would the best of Muslims accuse their prophet of a low life behaviour of STEALING?

When I used “accused”, I wasn’t actually thinking of the technical sense but past tense for “accuse”. So Mr. prosecution, can you tell this honourable forum what it means to accuse someone
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

When I used “accused”, I wasn’t actually thinking of the technical sense but past tense for “accuse”. So Mr. prosecution, can you tell this honourable forum what it means to accuse someone
Check your dictionary for the definition of accuse or accused.

Consistent with this definition,
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

What's the Arabic words for incantation, spell, charm, magic, supplication, magic, witchcraft and invocation?

Eight words!
You want me to teach you arabic? No I won’t.

Go and ask the translators of your hadith the Arabic word they translated as spells and incantations!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2022
IMAliyu:

I'm aware of the story where Muhammad fell sick and thought it was because someone performed charms on him.
So your point?
Liar, he didn’t think. He said that magic was used on him he didn’t say he thought magic was used on him!

It seems you are trying desperately to ascribe these delusional beliefs onto me, even after stating I don't believe in them or magic, and don't care.
Why is that, has your IDS caused you that much brain damage?
So you’re saying that Muhammad was delusional to have said that magic was used on him and it made him hallucinate about having sex?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Lol, I was not the one who used the word “accuse”. So, I need to know that you mean exactly the same thing right thinking humans mean when they use the word accused. After all, in our previous conversation, you have used INJEEL to refer to two false and contradictory meanings, haven’t you?

So back to the question, what does our prosecution understand by the word “accuse” grin

Why have I been omitting Hissplendor in this interesting conversation?

cc: Hissplendor
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL! You said so much but said nothing

Ohh there WAS just one red velvet cloth in the whole of Arabia at the time of the Prophet right? And the hadith you quoted says the missing cloth is the one placed in in the lad of the Prophet? Isn't it ? Or it was even owned by the prophet
The Hadith says that Muhammad was accused by his followers to have stolen the red velvet and another hadith said red velvet was placed in his grave after he died!

LegalWolf:

Allah the imbecilic mor0n that has to send his own son to the world just to forgive others, who does that? When I worship allah the slowpoke mor0n, what should I expect?
grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, I was not the one who used the word “accuse”. So, I need to know that you mean exactly the same thing right thinking humans mean when they use the word accused. After all, in our previous conversation, you have used INJEEL to refer to two false and contradictory meanings, haven’t you?

So back to the question, what does our prosecution understand by the word “accuse” grin

Why have I been omitting Hissplendor in this interesting conversation?

I said:

Do you have an alternate definition?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
advocatejare:

You want me to teach you arabic? No I won’t.

Go and ask the translators of your hadith the Arabic word they translated as spells and incantations!

Chai! Olodo Anuofia!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Chai! AntiChristian Olodo Anuofia!

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

I said:

For his followers to have accused him of stealing, it’s means they know how bad a character he was no wonder they buried him with what he stole
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
advocatejare:

I am right!
You are too ignorant!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
LOL! This your tirade is getting more interesting. Always, there is more than one way to skin a cat grin

TenQ:

I said:

Since you run away from defining accuse, I will give you three examples - one actual and two hypothetical and you will tell me which one is accusation or not.

1. I call you potential thief on countless occasions. Does that mean I accuse you of being a thief ? (Commentary: I know one random advocatejare made this same mistake yesterday and I corrected him on the spot)

2. Hypothetically, I am a prophet of one god like that. I won't bore you with details of the the backstory but I said to this god, hypothetically:
“Alas, Sovereign Lord! How completely you have deceived this people and Abuja by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats!” /. From this statement, am I 'accusing' the Sovereign Lord of being a deceptive god or not?

3. Again, hypothetically of course, rather than the statement above, I said unto the sovereign lord Maybe you have deceived this people and Abuja by saying, ‘You probably will have peace,’ - With this statement, I asked like I did previously: am I 'accusing' the Sovereign Lord of being a deceptive god or not?

We need to understand what accusation is so we won't be at different cross-roads!

TenQ:

Consistent with which definition? You have not given any definition and I don't know which dictionary definition you will buy. But I have given three scenerios that will at least make me know whether your definition of accuse is consistent with the English usage

TenQ:

Can there be an alternate definition when you did not even proffer one?

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hey TenQ

This can be in parallel to the conversation you and I are having. I am curious: what kind of nzogbu nzogbu evangelism do you folks do. Are you interested in taking on the great commission as captured in Mathew 28: 18 - 20 or you just want to argue to feed your deflated egos. I see one random folk always tackling IMAliyu after that guy has told you all on this platform on countless occasions that Islam is more cultural for him than religious and he is unwilling to defend things he does not believe.

Rather than preaching the beauty of your religion to him (if there is one anyways), I still see some folks still attacking him. Does that not make you an headless mob?

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

I am too ignorant!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ

This can be in parallel to the conversation you and I are having. I am curious: what kind of nzogbu nzogbu evangelism do you folks do. Are you interested in taking on the great commission as captured in Mathew 28: 18 - 20 or you just want to argue to feed your deflated egos. I see one random folk always tackling IMAliyu after that guy has told you all on this platform on countless occasions that Islam is more cultural for him than religious and he is unwilling to defend things he does not believe.

Rather than preaching the beauty of your religion to him (if there is one anyways), I still see some folks still attacking him. Does that not make you an headless mob?

So,in what ways did I attack him?
He was a practicing Muslim before Atheists on Nairaland convinced him otherwise. I guess he saw so much violence, lies and contradictions within Islam. Until he told me he was agnostic, I always assumed he was a Muslim.

Like,
Muslims Claim:
Islam is a religion of peace
Reality:
If someone shouted "Allah hu alba" in a bus or market fear will grip people expecting a suicide bomber's explosion

Muslims Claim:
There is only one Arabic Quran
Reality:
In reality, there are more than 24 Arabic Qurans and still counting

Muslims Claim:
Mohammed is the best example for mankind
Reality:
Even as a muslim, you cannot trust your wife with Mohammed after what he did to Zaid

Muslims Claim:
Mohammed is the best example for mankind
Reality:
Even as a muslim, you cannot trust your wife with Mohammed after what he did to Zaid

Muslims Claim:
Allah and his angels send blessings upon the prophet
Reality:
Allah and his Angels pray on/for Mohammed

Muslims Claim:
The least Muslim man will have 70 perpetual virgins in paradise
Reality:
All Muslims will enter the FIRE of Hell

Muslims Claim:
Many scientific miracles in the Qur'an
Reality:
Not even one is true of the so-called scientific miracles. Instead we have scientific blunders like the sperm coming from the backbone of a man and rib cage of a woman

The list is endless my dear. Muslims will fabricate lies just to cover-up for previous lies. The skyscraper off lies is now so high that it is impossible to cover them again.

Muslims don't even trust their Hadiths: half of them they claim is fabricated. Muslims will deny their Qur'an to sustain their narratives.

And when you point out the LIES, instead of Muslims to be sober and to reflect, they think the exposer of this truth is the enemy!

I pray for you LegalWolf, that one day, your eyes will open and you will ASK yourself Questions!

John 8:32:
"and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.""

If Jesus was an ordinary prophet lower in rank than Mohammed
1. Why is He the only Prophet born without a father?
2. Why is He the only prophet called "the Word of God"?
3. Why is He the only prophet called the "spirit of God"?
4. Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)?
5. Why is he the only prophet whose death is still in the future?
6. Why is Jesus the only Islamic prophet with God in heaven?
7. Why is Jesus the only SINLESS human Allah created?

Why would God have to go through ALL these length for a single prophet: apparently, whatever Allah's plan about Jesus backfired. Allah's action produced millions of people who believe that the Messiah is Allah (according to Allah)

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL! This your tirade is getting more interesting. Always, there is more than one way to skin a cat grin

Since you run away from defining accuse, I will give you three examples - one actual and two hypothetical and you will tell me which one is accusation or not.

1. I call you potential thief on countless occasions. Does that mean I accuse you of being a thief ? (Commentary: I know one random advocatejare made this same mistake yesterday and I corrected him on the spot)

2. Hypothetically, I am a prophet of one god like that. I won't bore you with details of the the backstory but I said to this god, hypothetically:
“Alas, Sovereign Lord! How completely you have deceived this people and Abuja by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats!” /. From this statement, am I 'accusing' the Sovereign Lord of being a deceptive god or not?

3. Again, hypothetically of course, rather than the statement above, I said unto the sovereign lord Maybe you have deceived this people and Abuja by saying, ‘You probably will have peace,’ - With this statement, I asked like I did previously: am I 'accusing' the Sovereign Lord of being a deceptive god or not?

We need to understand what accusation is so we won't be at different cross-roads!

Consistent with which definition? You have not given any definition and I don't know which dictionary definition you will buy. But I have given three scenerios that will at least make me know whether your definition of accuse is consistent with the English usage

Can there be an alternate definition when you did not even proffer one?

The QUESTION is about WHY not what.

Consistent with the DICTIONARY definition of accuse,

It is a very simple question!

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

Accuse?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
LOL! You said so much without saying anything.

TenQ:

So,in what ways did I attack him?
He was a practicing Muslim before Atheists on Nairaland convinced him otherwise. I guess he saw so much violence, lies and contradictions within Islam. Until he told me he was agnostic, I always assumed he was a Muslim.

This is the most relevant part of the conversation. When you were taught English in school, did they for once tell you that 'You' could be used for singular and plural purposes?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

Accuse?

As usual, everything else EXCEPT answering the question!
SMH!

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
TenQ:

As usual, everything else EXCEPT answering the question!
SMH!

Accuse?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:
Like the practice of the pagan Arabs was to use incantations/spells before Muhammad introduced his newly founded religion to them, the people asked him if they could continue their incantations as Muslims, Muhammad agreed with them as long as thy stick to one god to use their incantation.

You guess is as good as mine as to which god Muhammad was referring to, his tribal god Allah!

Incantation means a use of spells or verbal charms spoken or sung as a part of a ritual of magic

It should not come as a surprise to you now.

For the only prophet that satan command!

Sahih Muslim 2814 a
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

I'm sure even LegalWolf and Antichristian should be of the opinion that "Of course, the incarnations would be to do good!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by orisa37: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2022
incantations/spells are inspirational talk talk, the alcohol and tonics in prayers.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Akhi, these man worshippers are dumb lots. Jesus was accused of being "besides himself" an euphemism for being Mad. He was accused of Sorcery and being a Sorcerer.

These dumb people all believe that it was just an allegation. These allegations never sticks for them.

Flip the coins now, every allegations and innuendos against The Noble Prophet on whom be peace, is true.

That is the mentality for them.

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Akhi,

I am not the one to be lost for words. But I really find it difficult find better words than you have couched it. There are more than dumb and the worst part of it is that they know it. But what can we do? it is the perennial wrestle with the pig. If we have spare time, we burst it. If not, we leave them to wallow in buffoonery.

Lukuluku69:

Akhi, these man worshippers are dumb lots. Jesus was accused of being "besides himself" an euphemism for being Mad. He was accused of Sorcery and being a Sorcerer.

These dumb people all believe that it was just an allegation. These allegations never sticks for them.

Flip the coins now, every allegations and innuendos against The Noble Prophet on whom be peace, is true.

That is the mentality for them.

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

It should not come as a surprise to you now.

For the only prophet that satan command!

Sahih Muslim 2814 a
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

I'm sure even LegalWolf and Antichristian should be of the opinion that "Of course, the incarnations would be to do good!

Every Culture, every Civilization and every Nation at one point in their history encountered what you called Black Magic.

We read in the Bible the story of Pharaoh Magic men turning their Rods into snakes and Moses matched them by turning his own Staff into a Snake too which in turn swallowed the Sorcerer's Snakes.

Jesus was accused of a Sorcerer after he used his Saliva mixed with the Soil and rubbing it in a blind man's eye while giving sight.

The words he spoke in the case of " Talitha Kumi" when he raised the dead girl. The words he spoke are what you referred to as "incantations"

There are Biblical verse that are recited to ward off evil and evil inclinations. That is incantations.

When the Biblical verse are used it is okay with you, when the Quranic verses are used it becomes and issue for you guys

Your Pastors and Clerics use Psalms and many objects to bind Demons and their likes but when Muslims do same, it becomes "incantations".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Developing An Effective Personality / The Seven Principalities Of Satan's Rebellious Kingdom / Koinonia School Of Ministry 2022 Application Form + Registration Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.