Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam (3219 Views)

Threads On How Polygamy Is Permitted In The Bible / Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

My own God promised me paradise, your own Allah is the one that promised to fill hellfire with you and your family

Allah was recorded boasting in the Quran about his mission:

We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”
-Surah 32:13

It seems your teacher's didn't school you on conditional statements containing "If". How does the above mean boasting on a mission?

What a mega liar

Compare your verse with that below!
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” Rev 21:8

As all of una with TenQ and Hissplendour dey tell lies....dey prepare straight for hell!

2 Likes

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

grin
LegalWolf,
What happens if your wives on earth decide to marry Mohammed in paradise?

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

TenQ
What happens if your wives on earth decide to marry yhwh in paradise?

grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

It seems your teacher's didn't school you on conditional statements containing "If". How does the above mean boasting on a mission?

What a mega liar

But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” Rev 21:8

As all of una with TenQ and Hissplendour dey tell lies....dey prepare straight for hell!
Lies supported from the Quran, Hadiths and backed up with your tafsirs!?

Then , they must be really good lies! LOL!!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

Lies supported from the Quran, Hadiths and backed up with your tafsirs!?

Then , they must be really good lies! LOL!!

grin

Where is the support?

Liar! Hell straight!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2022
HisSplendor:

My brother, thanks for your discourse on Biblical Jesus but regarding the matter of the losing of the ass colt you didn't do well at all. This is because you deliberately quoted the verse in part without mentioning that the colt was actually released to the disciples by the owners as reflected in the verse that followed.

"And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him. And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon." (Luke 19:33-35).

From the passage, they took the colt away with the consent of the owner[b]s[/b]. The owners were more than 1, yet none of them raised any objection. They freely allowed them to take the colt away. This passage looks as though the Lord Jesus probably had a prior discussion with the owners about the colt, hence its frictionless release to the disciples.

Now, on the matter of the plucking of corn from the corn field, you need to understand Israel's law to know what happened in that verse. The disciples did nothing wrong because the law permitted anyone to enter any field and eat anything. The only thing is that, you're not to carry anything crop out of a field that's not yours, however, you could eat what you like while in the said field.

When you enter another man’s field of standing grain, you may pluck ears with your hand; but you must not put a sickle to your neighbor’s grain." (Deuteronomy) 23:26.

That tells you why the Pharisees who were present while the disciples plucked did not accuse them of stealing. They didn't do it secretly but in the open glare of everyone because it was legal.

Hope these passages are clear?

Now, I don't know why you have issues with Leviticus 19:10. This is the God's law in Israel so that the poor, the widow, the orphan and disabled would have sustenance. This eliminates any need of begging or almajiri system. Those who have are taught to be liberal with their resources and not to be selfish. And for this God promised tremendous blessings.

Please kindly state clearly what issues you have with this injunction.
TenQ:

IQ so low: the NBA must have made a mistake or you are one of those "quota system graduate"!
Why not do a little research before asking extremely DUMB questions?

To respond to a simple question becomes extraordinarily difficult for them and then you find them clutching unto straws just to find something against Jesus.

Luk 19:33-35:
"And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him. And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon."

Stupid people will conceal the truth to propagate their lies!

Stupid people will not study Jewish laws about gleaming a farm before acting like a brute mule they are.

Lev 19:10:
"And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD your God."

The edge of peoples farm in Israel belong to the public. Anyone can eat from it. The law of Moses forbid the owner of the farm from harvesting the borders of the farm or even going back a second time to harvest missed crop.

Can you see why you should call yourself dumb!?

Of course you are all correct.
I thought I explained it to him enough about the traditional gleaning of the crops in Israel about except about the colt's owner where I just quoted the scripture and highlighted in bold for him to read.

Thanks anyways, we learn everyday and we get better everyday as we serve Our Lord and Christ.

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by HisSplendor: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

Of course you are all correct.
I thought I explained it to him enough about the traditional gleaning of the crops in Israel about except about the colt's owner where I just quoted the scripture and highlighted in bold for him to read.

Thanks anyways, we learn everyday and we get better everyday as we serve Our Lord and Christ.

Your welcome brother.

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

grin

Where is the support?

Liar! Hell straight!
Show me posts I created on NL about Islam that DO not Reference the Quran and/or Hadith and/or the Tafsirs!

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

What a mega liar

Liar, thank God you know how you will end.

Show me the “if” in the statement of Allah that he will fill hellfire with you:

We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

Show me posts I created on NL about Islam that DO not Reference the Quran and/or Hadith and/or the Tafsirs!

It may contain them but do they justify your claims?

That's the lie!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Liar, thank God you know how you will end.

Show me the “if” in the statement of Allah that he will fill hellfire with you:

Make i no ask you "If" in Arabic!

Sahih International: And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together.

Pickthall: And if We had so willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me concerning evildoers took effect: that I will fill hell with the jinn and mankind together.

Yusuf Ali: If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, "I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together."

Shakir: And if We had pleased We would certainly have given to every soul its guidance, but the word (which had gone forth) from Me was just: I will certainly fill hell with the jinn and men together.

Mohsin Khan: And if We had willed, surely! We would have given every person his guidance, but the Word from Me took effect (about evil­doers), that I will fill Hell with jinn and mankind together.

Arberry: 'If We had so willed, We could have given every soul its guidance; but now My Word is realized -- " Assuredly I shall fill Gehenna with jinn and men all together."

Stop telling lies!

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

There exists a common misconception about the Torah (Taurat) and the Gospel (Injil) for the people generally take the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament) for the Torah, and the Gospels (the first four books of the New Testament) for the Injil. The misconception creates doubts about Revelation itself and a question arises, "Are these books really the Word of God? And does the Holy Qur'an really confirm all their contents"? As a matter of fact, the Torah, which the Qur'an confirms, is not the Pentateuch but is contained in it, and the Injil is not "the four Gospels" but is widen these books.

The Taurat consists of those commandments and injunctions which were given to Prophet Moses (Allah's peace be upon him) during his Prophethood, which lasted for about forty years. Of these were the Ten commandments which were inscribed on stone tablets and delivered to Moses on Mount Tur: as regards the remaining Commandments and injunctions he himself had put down in writing. Then he handed one copy of the Torah to each of the twelve tribes of Israel for guidance. One copy was entrusted to the Levites for safe custody, which along with the stone tablets, was deposited in the Ark.

That Taurat remained quite safe and sound as an entire book up to the first destruction of Jerusalem. But, by and by, the Israelites grew so indifferent to and negligent and unmindful of it that when the Temple of Solomon was under repair during the reign of Joshiah, Hilkiah. the high Priest came across it by chance but did not know that it was the Torah; he thought it was only a Law book and passed it on to the Royal Scribe as a curio. The latter presented it to king Joshiah who tore his clothes and ordered Hilkiah and others to consult the Eternal about the terms of the book. (2 Kings, 22: 8-13). Such was the condition of the Israelites when Nebuchadnezzar sacked Jerusalem and destroyed the Temple, and they lost for ever even the very few copies of the Torah which had long lain neglected in some forgotten niches.

The Old Testament was compiled by Ezra, when the Israelites returned home to Jerusalem after their captivity in Babylon and built the Temple anew. Ezra gathered together some prominent men of his community, and with their help compiled the whole history of Israel which now comprises the first 17 books of the Bible. Of these Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronorny tell the life history of Prophet Moses and include those verses of the real Taurat which became available to Ezra and his assistants, who incorporated them in those books at appropriate places in the chronological order of their revelation. Thus it is obvious that the Pentateuch as a whole is not the Taurat but includes it. The real Taurat comprises those verses which are scattered all over the life story of Prophet Moses, and it is not difficult even today to locate and recognize them. Such portions where the author says, "God said to Moses," or Moses said, The Lord your God says," the Taurat begins, and where the narrative of the life story is resumed, there that part of the Taurat ends. At those places the author of the Bible has inserted certain things by way of explanation or commentary, and it is here that the ordinary reader fails to distinguish the real Taurat from the commentary. However, those who have an insight into the nature of Divine Scriptures, can distinguish, to some degree of exactness, the explanatory. notes from the revealed verses.

According to the Qur'an, only such scattered portions in the Pentateuch are the Taurat and it confirms them alone. And this can be testified by putting together these verses and comparing them with the Qur'an. Here and there one might come across a minor difference in their details, but one cannot find even the slightest difference between the fundamental teachings of the two. Even today one can see clearly that both the Scriptures have come from the same source.

Likewise, the Injil is the name of those inspired discourses and sayings which Jesus (Allah's peace be upon him) uttered as a prophet during the last couple of years of his life. We have no means now of ascertaining whether these pious utterances were recorded and compiled during the lifetime of Jesus. In the introduction to his translation of the Bible, Moffat says, "Jesus wrote nothing and for a time his immediate disciples felt no impulse to write any account of him. The data of the historical Jesus, therefore is based on the vivid recollections and traditions of the primitive Palestinian disciples. How soon their materials took written shape we cannot tell, but at least one written record of them was probably in existence by about A.D.50." Anyhow, when, long after his recall, the stories of Jesus were compiled in the shape of tour Gospels, (the period of the composition of Mark, the tirst to be composed was 65-75 A.D.), some of his written or inspired sayings were also inserted at appropriate places in the historical sketches. Thus it is obvious that the first tour Gospels are not the Injil, the discourses and sayings of Jesus, but they contain it. We have no means of recognizing thetas from the works of the authors except this: Wherever the authors say "Jesus said so or taught so and so," there the Injil begins and where they resume the narration, there it ends. According to the Qur'an, only such portions are the Injil and these alone are condensed by it. If these portions are compiled together and compared with the Qur'an, one will tied no serious difference between the two, and, if somewhere a trivial difference appears, it can be removed very easily with unbiased thinking.

Leave babbling.

Show us the Torah that Allah said he revealed, show us the scriptures that Allah said the Quran came to confirm, show us the scriptures that Allah said people of the book should judge themselves with!

“ He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”
-Quran 3:3

Say, “O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord.” And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.” - Quran 5:68

In surah 61:6
“And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allāh to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Aḥmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

If the gospel is lost which one was Waraqa copying and reading in the time of Muhammad?

Waraqa bn Nafaul the one that pronounced Muhammad as a prophet used to read and copy the Gospel (Sahih Bukhari 3) as Allah permitted him, would Allah have permitted Waraqa to copy from a corrupted or lost gospel?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3
Narrated 'Aisha (the mother of the faithful believers):
The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was in the form of good dreams which came true like bright daylight, and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him the journey food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food likewise again till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, "I do not know how to read." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists), created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones." Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

Make i no ask you "If" in Arabic!

Sahih International: And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] " I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together.

Pickthall: And if We had so willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me concerning evildoers took effect: that I will fill hell with the jinn and mankind together.

Yusuf Ali: If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, "I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together."

Shakir: And if We had pleased We would certainly have given to every soul its guidance, but the word (which had gone forth) from Me was just: I will certainly fill hell with the jinn and men together.

Mohsin Khan: And if We had willed, surely! We would have given every person his guidance, but the Word from Me took effect (about evil­doers), that I will fill Hell with jinn and mankind together.

Arberry: 'If We had so willed, We could have given every soul its guidance; but now My Word is realized -- " Assuredly I shall fill Gehenna with jinn and men all together."

Stop telling lies!
The “if” is that if he willed, he could have not misguided people, but he didn’t will so he has misguided of all you and he boasted that he will fill hell with you people, simple English you don’t understand

There is no “if” before “I will surely fill hell with jinn and men”

That was a direct statement.
Liar, you know where all liars will end!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

It may contain them but do they justify your claims?

That's the lie!
It would only be a lie if the verses quoted are FABRICATED: unfortunately, they are from your Islamic literatures AND I always Add REFERENCES so that you can verify.

I then go AHEAD to ASK QUESTIONS: then Instead of Muslims answering the Questions to CORRECT any perceived MISCONCEPTION by me, what do they DO!?
1. Like you AntiChristian, Muslims claim, it's a LIE without Justifying why its a lie NOR pointing out where the POSTS are lies. No single Rebuttal to TenQ's post.
2. Like Lukuluku (he is still the best of the whole lot of you) , some Muslims answers other related questions avoiding the main issue at stake.
3. Like LegalWolf who thinks by writing IRRELEVANT volumes of words, NEVER even coming close to responding to any issues while at the same time resorting to SLANDER and Name calling
4. Like vannessa7 who will pretend she didn't read the post.
5. Other muslims are a mixture of the above.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

It would only be a lie if the verses quoted are FABRICATED: unfortunately, they are from your Islamic literatures AND I always Add REFERENCES so that you can verify.

I then go AHEAD to ASK QUESTIONS: then Instead of Muslims answering the Questions to CORRECT any perceived MISCONCEPTION by me, what do they DO!?
1. Like you AntiChristian, Muslims claim, it's a LIE without Justifying why its a lie NOR pointing out where the POSTS are lies. No single Rebuttal to TenQ's post.
2. Like Lukuluku (he is still the best of the whole lot of you) , some Muslims answers other related questions avoiding the main issue at stake.
3. Like LegalWolf who thinks by writing IRRELEVANT volumes of words, NEVER even coming close to responding to any issues while at the same time resorting to SLANDER and Name calling

Don't worry you'll get exposed again soon!
4. Like vannessa7 who will pretend she didn't read the post.
5. Other muslims are a mixture of the above.

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Ekrenji: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2022
See
advocatejare:
Like the practice of the pagan Arabs was to use incantations/spells before Muhammad introduced his newly founded religion to them, the people asked him if they could continue their incantations as Muslims, Muhammad agreed with them as long as thy stick to one god to use their incantation.

You guess is as good as mine as to which god Muhammad was referring to, his tribal god Allah!

Incantation means a use of spells or verbal charms spoken or sung as a part of a ritual of magic

Unbelievable! shocked
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=AntiChristian post=119047703][/quote]
If you ask any Muslim the Question:
"Who has the power to forgive sins?", The obvious response would be Allah only!
AND
"Who has the power to admit people into paradise"? , The obvious response still would be Allah only!

HOWEVER:
Evidence from the Shahada:
1. We know that it is impossible for anyone now to become a Muslim WITHOUT reciting the shahada pledging a belief in both Allah and Mohammed.

2. Evidence from the Qur'an
Qur'an 46:31
O our people! respond to Allah’s summoner and believe in Him. He will forgive you some of your sins and guard you from a painful doom.

Observations:
1. Muslims are enjoined by Allah to have faith in Mohammed
2. Mohammed has the power to forgive sins of Muslims AND
3. save them from painful hellfire
4. HOWEVER, It seems UNLIKE Allah, Mohammed can only forgive SOME of Muslim's sins.

This is also confirmed in the next Quranic verse
Qur'an 4:64
We sent no messenger save that he should be obeyed by Allah’s leave. And if, when they had wronged themselves, they had but come unto thee and asked forgiveness of Allah, and asked forgiveness of the messenger, they would have found Allah Forgiving, Merciful.

We can see two personalities who can forgive sins
1. Allah
2. Mohammed the Messanger

3. Evidence from the Hadith
To make it more clear, we can check the Hadiths (the hadith is long but you can read the full text in www.sunnah.com

Sahih Bukhari 7410
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah will gather the believers on the Day of Resurrection in the same way (as they are gathered in this life), and they will say, 'Let us ask someone to intercede for us with our Lord that He may relieve us from this place of ours.' ..
They will go to Jesus who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking, but you'd better go to Muhammad whose sins of the past and the future had been forgiven (by Allah).' So they will come to me and I will ask the permission of my Lord, and I will be permitted (to present myself) before Him. ..... O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will then raise my head and praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit whom I will admit into Paradise.

The story starts from Adam, then to Noah, then to Abraham, then to Moses and eventually to Jesus who would ALL reject the assignment because they are UNFIT for it.

It is amazing that even though Jesus didn't have any excuse for being UNFIT, he recommends Mohammed as the one that is perfect for the assignment.

To cut the long story short, we can see that Mohammed would be the one to ADMIT people into paradise and NOT Allah.

Yet, Muslims try to convince everyone that only Allah can admit people into paradise.

QUESTIONS:
1. Since we can see that Mohammed can forgive Sins like Allah AND he is the one to Admit Muslims into paradise; What are the explanations you have that Mohammed is not a PARTNER with Allah?
2. What are the kinds of sins Mohammed cannot forgive?

Copy:
I’m tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of this challenge to answer my question.

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh ,
OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Realismailakabir , Bami8064
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ekrenji:
See
Unbelievable! shocked
E shock you? grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

"Who has the power to forgive sins?", The obvious response would be Allah only!
AND
"Who has the power to admit people into paradise"? , The obvious response still would be Allah only!

HOWEVER:
Evidence from the Shahada:
1. We know that it is impossible for anyone now to become a Muslim WITHOUT reciting the shahada pledging a belief in both Allah and Mohammed.

2. Evidence from the Qur'an
Qur'an 46:31
O our people! respond to Allah’s summoner and believe in Him. He will forgive you some of your sins and guard you from a painful doom.

Observations:
1. Muslims are enjoined by Allah to have faith in Mohammed
2. Mohammed has the power to forgive sins of Muslims AND
3. save them from painful hellfire
4. HOWEVER, It seems UNLIKE Allah, Mohammed can only forgive SOME of Muslim's sins.

This is also confirmed in the next Quranic verse
Qur'an 4:64
We sent no messenger save that he should be obeyed by Allah’s leave. And if, when they had wronged themselves, they had but come unto thee and asked forgiveness of Allah, and asked forgiveness of the messenger, they would have found Allah Forgiving, Merciful.

We can see two personalities who can forgive sins
1. Allah
2. Mohammed the Messanger

3. Evidence from the Hadith
To make it more clear, we can check the Hadiths (the hadith is long but you can read the full text in www.sunnah.com

Sahih Bukhari 7410
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah will gather the believers on the Day of Resurrection in the same way (as they are gathered in this life), and they will say, 'Let us ask someone to intercede for us with our Lord that He may relieve us from this place of ours.' ..
They will go to Jesus who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking, but you'd better go to Muhammad whose sins of the past and the future had been forgiven (by Allah).' So they will come to me and I will ask the permission of my Lord, and I will be permitted (to present myself) before Him. ..... O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will then raise my head and praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit whom I will admit into Paradise.

The story starts from Adam, then to Noah, then to Abraham, then to Moses and eventually to Jesus who would ALL reject the assignment because they are UNFIT for it.

It is amazing that even though Jesus didn't have any excuse for being UNFIT, he recommends Mohammed as the one that is perfect for the assignment.

To cut the long story short, we can see that Mohammed would be the one to ADMIT people into paradise and NOT Allah.

Yet, Muslims try to convince everyone that only Allah can admit people into paradise.

QUESTIONS:
1. Since we can see that Mohammed can forgive Sins like Allah AND he is the one to Admit Muslims into paradise; What are the explanations you have that Mohammed is not a PARTNER with Allah?
2. What are the kinds of sins Mohammed cannot forgive?

Copy:
I’m tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of this challenge to answer my question.

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh ,
OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Realismailakabir , Bami8064
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

They are all hiding. Before we descended on them here on Nairaland, they used to run their mouth as if they understand Islam and they are scholars but now they have been humbled especially that guy called x123xllols he used to boast that the Quran had mathematical miracles until I exposed his folly

https://www.nairaland.com/6954365/quran-truly-mathematically-correct
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

The “if” is that if he willed, he could have not misguided people, but he didn’t will so he has misguided of all you and he boasted that he will fill hell with you people, simple English you don’t understand

There is no “if” before “I will surely fill hell with jinn and men”

That was a direct statement.
Liar, you know where all liars will end!

Re-read your sentence above.

You said if Allah had willed he could have not misguided people!

Then you said he didn't will to misguide people.

Then you now ended with "He has misguided all of you"

That's how inconsistent a liar is!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

They are all hiding. Before we descended on them here on Nairaland, they used to run their mouth as if they understand Islam and they are scholars but now they have been humbled especially that guy called x123xllols he used to boast that the Quran had mathematical miracles until I exposed his folly

https://www.nairaland.com/6954365/quran-truly-mathematically-correct
We would scream the truth on the Rooftop
BUT
We shall also pray for Muslims.

Islam:
A stack of lies!
A boundage steamed in IGNORANCE!

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Matrixlord2021: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
It is clear that christians bless and moslems curse with spells and incantations.
The Yoruba Muslims are the ones responsible for some kind of insecurity in the southwest by harbouring their so called Muslim brothers who are terrorists under the guise of religion.
Sometimes they forget culture comes first and that the only positive side of culture should be respect.
Even ,the bible supports respect.but Islam came and took away the culture of the first northerners and eliminated respect of others from them and gave them a new ideology and doctrine to go to other strangers lands and continue disrespecting them and creating problems.
Right now as we speak there are terrorists in Lagos state awaiting to unleash mayhem.
There are some of them housed by the MOSLEMS IN their mosques .
One wonders why Jesus Christ said "My kindgom is not of this world but from hence or else my servants would fight!!
Muhammed knew his kingdom is of this world so he commanded his servants and adherents to fight carnally and kill those who don't submit to his father Allah!!!
It is glaring that spells and incantations are two diabolical ways core extreme and nominal Muslims use to attack careless christians!!!
This is the truth and that is also why the typical Alfa,the typical sheikh and the izier are after Hot christian girls or worldly christian girls to marry and convert them by using spells and incantations to make them reprobate and have blockhead and forget who they are.
Christians should take note of our warfare it is not carnal but spiritual.
Here are scriptures to negate Islamic spells and incantations without fighting them carnally.
Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
These two verses negate every evil and hard speeches that Muslim priests cite and every incantations they say in Arabic as early as 4am during their prayers against christians.
LET IT BE KNOWN,WE ARE NOT SERVING THE SAME GOD.
Allah is not GOD OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.
ONE CURSES,THE OTHER BLESSES EVEN THOSE WHO DONT FOLLOW HIM
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

Let’s talk about Allah boasting about filling hell with you people first, that boast didn’t start with “if”. Liar
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Let’s talk about Allah boasting about filling hell with you people first, that boast didn’t start with “if”. Liar

Agree that you lied first!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

Agree that you lied first!
I didn’t lie, there is no “if” before “I will fill hell with …”
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

What I wrote was if Allah had willed he could not have misguided people, but he didn’t will (not to misguide people) so he misguided all of you.

Your problem is you don’t understand English, that is why you thought I was not consistent.
Olodo rabata ni e.

You need to go and collect your school fees back from your English teacher
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2022
advocatejare:

What I wrote was if Allah had willed he could not have misguided people, but he didn’t will (not to misguide people) so he misguided all of you.

Your problem is you don’t understand English, that is why you thought I was not consistent.
Olodo rabata ni e.

You need to go and collect your school fees back from your English teacher

I know you'll never accept your error!
You even know more than Jesus!

Allah didn't misguide us!

You lied again!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

I know you'll never accept your error!
Accept that you goofed, English language is your problem. I didn’t make any error.

Allah didn't misguide us!
Allah said if he willed he would have guided you but the word from him must be fulfilled that he will fill hell with you and jinns.

If the misguided ones end up in hell and he is saying that you will be in hell, has he not misguided you?

If your Fatiha that you recite at least 5 times daily is always saying lead us to the right path even as Muslims, then you should know that you’re on the wrong path and that’s why you will end in hell in your continue following the one that boasted that he will fill hell with you!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Ekrenji: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
advocatejare:

E shock you? grin
E over shock me sef
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Matrixlord2021:
It is clear that christians bless and moslems curse with spells and incantations.
The Yoruba Muslims are the ones responsible for some kind of insecurity in the southwest by harbouring their so called Muslim brothers who are terrorists under the guise of religion.
Sometimes they forget culture comes first and that the only positive side of culture should be respect.
Even ,the bible supports respect.but Islam came and took away the culture of the first northerners and eliminated respect of others from them and gave them a new ideology and doctrine to go to other strangers lands and continue disrespecting them and creating problems.
Right now as we speak there are terrorists in Lagos state awaiting to unleash mayhem.
There are some of them housed by the MOSLEMS IN their mosques .
One wonders why Jesus Christ said "My kindgom is not of this world but from hence or else my servants would fight!!
Muhammed knew his kingdom is of this world so he commanded his servants and adherents to fight carnally and kill those who don't submit to his father Allah!!!
It is glaring that spells and incantations are two diabolical ways core extreme and nominal Muslims use to attack careless christians!!!
This is the truth and that is also why the typical Alfa,the typical sheikh and the izier are after Hot christian girls or worldly christian girls to marry and convert them by using spells and incantations to make them reprobate and have blockhead and forget who they are.
Christians should take note of our warfare it is not carnal but spiritual.
Here are scriptures to negate Islamic spells and incantations without fighting them carnally.
Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
These two verses negate every evil and hard speeches that Muslim priests cite and every incantations they say in Arabic as early as 4am during their prayers against christians.
LET IT BE KNOWN,WE ARE NOT SERVING THE SAME GOD.
Allah is not GOD OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.
ONE CURSES,THE OTHER BLESSES EVEN THOSE WHO DONT FOLLOW HIM

Na sawdust full your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World War 3 Is About To Start! - Tb Joshua / Developing An Effective Personality / The Seven Principalities Of Satan's Rebellious Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.