Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam (3240 Views)

Threads On How Polygamy Is Permitted In The Bible / Catholic Are Permitted To Drink Beer Rev Father Oluoma Never Said Anything Wrong / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:
Akhi,

I am not the one to be lost for words. But I really find it difficult find better words than you have couched it. There are more than dumb and the worst part of it is that they know it. But what can we do? it is the perennial wrestle with the pig. If we have spare time, we burst it. If not, we leave them to wallow in buffoonery.

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]. Quran 2:18

1 Like

Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Every Culture, every Civilization and every Nation at one point in their history encountered what you called Black Magic.

We read in the Bible the story of Pharaoh Magic men turning their Rods into snakes and Moses matched them by turning his own Staff into a Snake too which in turn swallowed the Sorcerer's Snakes.

Jesus was accused of a Sorcerer after he used his Saliva mixed with the Soil and rubbing it in a blind man's eye while giving sight.

The words he spoke in the case of " Talitha Kumi" when he raised the dead girl. The words he spoke are what you referred to as "incantations"

There are Biblical verse that are recited to ward off evil and evil inclinations. That is incantations.

When the Biblical verse are used it is okay with you, when the Quranic verses are used it becomes and issue for you guys

Your Pastors and Clerics use Psalms and many objects to bind Demons and their likes but when Muslims do same, it becomes "incantations".

I am sure we both know the meaning of INCANTATION. They are words spoken to invoke satan to perform an action for a person.

In the bible, it is understandable if Idol worshipers make incantations. Unfortunately for you, no Israelite is permitted to invoke satan directly or indirectly through any form of incantations!

I laugh about your gross inadequacy of knowledge with respect to Jesus
1. Thalitha Kumi : means little girl rise up! It is a command of Christ to the dead girl.
2. There is no single place where Jesus was accused of using INCANTATIONS. The accusation was that Jesus was using the Power of Satan to Heal and cast out Demons. Particularly, it was because Jesus cast out a demon from a person Lk11:14. It has nothing to do with the blind man.

Was Allah doing incantations when he moulded Adam from clay?

Luk 11:15,17-20:
"But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges. But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you."

Jesus claimed he uses the FINGER of GOD: not incantations!
3. Any so-called Pastor that uses the Psalms or objects to cast out demons did NOT learn it from Christ or His Apostles. There is NO power in them to cast out demons. It is abnormal for a Christian to rely on reciting scriptures to cast out demons.
The model of casting put demons is to COMMAND them to COME OUT of the afflicted.
4. There is no single bible verse or collection of them that can be recited to ward of evil. There is no scriptual reference for such practices.

To clear your misconception, here is the dictionary meaning of INCANTATION:
Definition
1: a use of spells or verbal charms spoken or sung as a part of a ritual of magic
also
2: a written or recited formula of words designed to produce a particular effect
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Interesting!!!

You know when you do the right thing, I commend you for it. And on this occasion, I must commend you for appearing truthful (although I must admit that I do not know which dictionary you cited)

TenQ:

To clear your misconception, here is the dictionary meaning of INCANTATION:
Definition
1: a use of spells or verbal charms spoken or sung as a part of a ritual of magic
also
2: a written or recited formula of words designed to produce a particular effect

Take a look at the number 2 definition of incantation you gave, so incantation needs not be for a magical purpose. It's just formula of words designed to produce a particular effect which we do not even know anything about. Or does the second part of the definition covers charm and rituals too? Still related to incantation, the verses of the Bible you quoted, we will come back to it but the very basic question is: by the second definition you proferred, is there anything related to magic or charm there?

It is quite interesting when I asked you for the definition of accused and you ran away. But you are quick here to define incantations without prompting. Lol! And as Brother Lukuluku69 calls you all - you lots are dumb (excluding those with honour).

If you really want to see who the thief is, not that ACCUSED OF, but actual thief, it should be Biblical Jesus (when I say this henceforth, please assume it is the stories of Jesus according to the Bible and not the ones I believe in) and his disciples. Now let us take a look at Luke 19: 29 - 34. This is what the Bible tells us

29' .... he sent two of his disciples,

30 Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither.

31. And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him.

32. And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them.

33. And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt?

This is STEALING in simple terms - taking property of another without permission. It is NEVER recorder anywhere in the Bible that the owner of the donkey gave Biblical Jesus permission neither was the cold returned!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or is it? So Biblical Jesus is a thief, isn't it?

Let us take it further and go to Matthew 12:1 and we see that the Biblical Jesus disciple's could be regarded as petty thieves - they went through grainfields on the sabbath, became hungry and picked some heads of grains to eat WITHOUT THE OWNER's CONSENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . And guess what, Biblical Jesus justified it?

How do you make this make sense. I have absolute respect for Hissplendor following our conversation yesterday and I suspect he will derive 'spiritual message' from it. This is fine for him but how will TenQ explain this about your 'God'?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:
Interesting!!!

You know when you do the right thing, I commend you for it. And on this occasion, I must commend you for appearing truthful (although I must admit that I do not know which dictionary you cited)

Take a look at the number 2 definition of incantation you gave, so incantation needs not be for a magical purpose. It's just formula of words designed to produce a particular effect which we do not even know anything about. Or does the second part of the definition covers charm and rituals too? Still related to incantation, the verses of the Bible you quoted, we will come back to it but the very basic question is: by the second definition you proferred, is there anything related to magic or charm there?

It is quite interesting when I asked you for the definition of accused and you ran away. But you are quick here to define incantations without prompting. Lol! And as Brother Lukuluku69 calls you all - you lots are dumb (excluding those with honour).

If you really want to see who the thief is, not that ACCUSED OF, but actual thief, it should be Biblical Jesus (when I say this henceforth, please assume it is the stories of Jesus according to the Bible and not the ones I believe in) and his disciples. Now let us take a look at Luke 19: 29 - 34. This is what the Bible tells us

29' .... he sent two of his disciples,

30 Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither.

31. And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him.

32. And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them.

33. And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt?

This is STEALING in simple terms - taking property of another without permission. It is NEVER recorder anywhere in the Bible that the owner of the donkey gave Biblical Jesus permission neither was the cold returned!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or is it? So Biblical Jesus is a thief, isn't it?

Let us take it further and go to Matthew 12:1 and we see that the Biblical Jesus disciple's could be regarded as petty thieves - they went through grainfields on the sabbath, became hungry and picked some heads of grains to eat WITHOUT THE OWNER's CONSENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . And guess what, Biblical Jesus justified it?

How do you make this make sense. I have absolute respect for Hissplendor following our conversation yesterday and I suspect he will derive 'spiritual message' from it. This is fine for him but how will TenQ explain this about your 'God'?
IQ so low: the NBA must have made a mistake or you are one of those "quota system graduate"!
Why not do a little research before asking extremely DUMB questions?

To respond to a simple question becomes extraordinarily difficult for them and then you find them clutching unto straws just to find something against Jesus.

Luk 19:33-35:
"And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him. And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon."

Stupid people will conceal the truth to propagate their lies!

Stupid people will not study Jewish laws about gleaming a farm before acting like a brute mule they are.

Lev 19:10:
"And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD your God."

The edge of peoples farm in Israel belong to the public. Anyone can eat from it. The law of Moses forbid the owner of the farm from harvesting the borders of the farm or even going back a second time to harvest missed crop.

Can you see why you should call yourself dumb!?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oh really!!!!

TenQ:

IQ so low: the NBA must have made a mistake or you are one of those "quota system graduate"!
Why not do a little research before asking extremely DUMB questions?

To respond to a simple question becomes extraordinarily difficult for them and then you find them clutching unto straws just to find something against Jesus.

Luk 19:33-35:
"And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him. And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon."

WHAT WAS THE OWNER'S RESPONSE

I walk into your house and I begin to take your car keys. You asked me 'why take my key' and my response was 'someone else needs it' and you did not say anything. So that means you consented to it, ehn Potential Thief??

TenQ:

Stupid people will conceal the truth to propagate their lies!

Stupid people will not study Jewish laws about gleaming a farm before acting like a brute mule they are.

Lev 19:10:
"And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD your God."

The edge of peoples farm in Israel belong to the public. Anyone can eat from it. The law of Moses forbid the owner of the farm from harvesting the borders of the farm or even going back a second time to harvest missed crop.

Can you see why you should call yourself dumb!?

LOL! Attention to details!!!!!!!!!! Attention to details TenQ and not mumbling nonsense!!! WHAT WAS STOLEN WAS GRAINS AND NOT GRAPES!!! WHERE IT WAS STOLEN WAS A GRAINFIELD NOT A VINEYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION TO DETAILS IS KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin This is what we call stealing!!! grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:
Oh really!!!!

I walk into your house and I begin to take your car keys. You asked me 'why take my key' and my response was 'someone else needs it' and you did not say anything. So that means you consented to it, ehn Potential Thief??

LOL! Attention to details!!!!!!!!!! Attention to details TenQ and not mumbling nonsense!!! WHAT WAS STOLEN WAS GRAINS AND NOT GRAPES!!! WHERE IT WAS STOLEN WAS A GRAINFIELD NOT A VINEYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION TO DETAILS IS KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin This is what we call stealing!!! grin
The owners threw a tantrum!
They reported to the police!
They then started shouting thief, thief!!

Senseless Verbal diarrhea!
Go see brain doctor!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

Go see brain doctor!

LOL!!! So you cannot defend Biblical Jesus of theft or his disciples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? So It has turned into insult to you...is anything I say false?

Ya Ikhwan - Lukuluku69 and AntiChristian !!! Look at this dumb chap, he cannot even take 1/100th of the things he dishes out without insult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
LOL!

You will never run away from this. Christianity is all about lies and deceit. And a little sprinkling of blood. Without deceit, your religion crumbles!

TenQ:

Go see brain doctor!

I will keep giving you a taste of your own medicine in piecemeal. Not to rush it but very slowly so you will see it. So would you tell us that vineyard = grain fields? Or grapes = grains? Ehn TenQ ? You cannot talk? Cat has bitten your tongue grin The disciples you so much venerate are petty thieves after all? Or the 'God' you worship is a thief?

I am so sorry, I don't mean to be this wicked. I just want to free you from the evil spells of your religion.
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

It should not come as a surprise to you now.

For the only prophet that satan command!

Sahih Muslim 2814 a
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

And just as demons never commanded anyone to do good, his was not an exception. The demon commanded him to snatch the wife of his adopted son, worship Baal, commit adultery, lie, hate Christians and Jews, killed and maim and etc

I'm sure even LegalWolf and Antichristian should be of the opinion that "Of course, the incarnations would be to do good!
The same incarnation was used on Muhammad and made him hallucinate about sex
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

And just as demons never commanded anyone to do good, his was not an exception. The demon commanded him to snatch the wife of his adopted son, worship Baal, commit adultery, lie, hate Christians and Jews, killed and maim and etc

The same incarnation was used on Muhammad and made him hallucinate about sex
A prophet boasting about of how he had slept with all his wives only for them to say that their beloved prophet was IMAGINING things.

I believe that how he also imagined himself a prophet and Jubril the Qur'an bringer
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

You will never run away from this. Christianity is all about lies and deceit. And a little sprinkling of blood. Without deceit, your religion crumbles!

I will keep giving you a taste of your own medicine in piecemeal. Not to rush it but very slowly so you will see it. So would you tell us that vineyard = grain fields? Or grapes = grains? Ehn TenQ ? You cannot talk? Cat has bitten your tongue grin The disciples you so much venerate are petty thieves after all? Or the 'God' you worship is a thief?

I am so sorry, I don't mean to be this wicked. I just want to free you from the evil spells of your religion.
Your IGNORANCE in full display for anyone with knowledge to see. When Muslims loose in logic and common sense, it's normal that the resort to violence of words , slander and character assassination.

Even your prophet was stupid, he is still not as dumb as you when speaking about Jesus and His disciples!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

LOL!!! So you cannot defend Biblical Jesus of theft or his disciples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? So It has turned into insult to you...is anything I say false?

Ya Ikhwan - Lukuluku69 and AntiChristian !!! Look at this dumb chap, he cannot even take 1/100th of the things he dishes out without insult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at yourself howling like a jackal!
Open your eyes before Allah's destination of hell for you become a permanent reality!

Shameless!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
I think this reads better !

TenQ:

Your IGNORANCE in full display for anyone with knowledge to see. When Muslims loose in logic and common sense, it's normal that the resort to violence of words , slander and character assassination.

Even your yhwh was stupid, he is still not as dumb as you when speaking about Jesus and His disciples!

Doesn’t it? You’ve been the one that lost in logic not me. And I’m confident Everyone - Muslim, Atheist or Christian - would see your ignorance in full display !

Someone stole another’s horse without his consent and you’re rationalizing it! The audacity for me
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

Just look at yourself howling like a jackal!
Open your eyes before Allah's destination of hell for you become a permanent reality!

Shameless!

Lol, I won’t hurl insults at you. When you’ return to your lucid state, let me know grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:
I think this reads better !

Doesn’t it? You’ve been the one that lost in logic not me. And I’m confident Everyone - Muslim, Atheist or Christian - would see your ignorance in full display !

Someone stole another’s horse without his consent and you’re rationalizing it! The audacity for me
This is what happens when a Muslim is under the spell of black magic!

Just as Mohammed, they are lost in limbo!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, I won’t hurl insults at you. When you’ return to your lucid state, let me know grin
LOL
It pained you!?
Look back at what you wrote, even you know that you are howling like a hungry jackal!

Go serve some siesta, you'ld be slightly better when you wake up.

Sorry ehn!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by AntiChristian: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Every Culture, every Civilization and every Nation at one point in their history encountered what you called Black Magic.

We read in the Bible the story of Pharaoh Magic men turning their Rods into snakes and Moses matched them by turning his own Staff into a Snake too which in turn swallowed the Sorcerer's Snakes.

Jesus was accused of a Sorcerer after he used his Saliva mixed with the Soil and rubbing it in a blind man's eye while giving sight.

The words he spoke in the case of " Talitha Kumi" when he raised the dead girl. The words he spoke are what you referred to as "incantations"

There are Biblical verse that are recited to ward off evil and evil inclinations. That is incantations.

When the Biblical verse are used it is okay with you, when the Quranic verses are used it becomes and issue for you guys

Your Pastors and Clerics use Psalms and many objects to bind Demons and their likes but when Muslims do same, it becomes "incantations".

This is why i don't want to answer these Bigots! They'll always find one "Muslim" out there to justify their claim while closing their eyes to all Christians guilty of the same!

Abeg, what kind of setting is depicted below?

He is to take two birds, cedar wood, scarlet yarn, and hyssop to purify the house; 50and he shall slaughter one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot. Then he shall take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn, and the live bird, dip them in the blood of the slaughtered bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times. And he shall cleanse the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop, and the scarlet yarn. Finally, he is to release the live bird into the open fields outside the city. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.
Leviticus 14:49-53
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

A prophet boasting about of how he had slept with all his wives only for them to say that their beloved prophet was IMAGINING things.

I believe that how he also imagined himself a prophet and Jubril the Qur'an bringer
Yeah he imagined a lot and all Muslims are sharing in his delusions today!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Akhi, these man worshippers are dumb lots. Jesus was accused of being "besides himself" an euphemism for being Mad. He was accused of Sorcery and being a Sorcerer.

These dumb people all believe that it was just an allegation. These allegations never sticks for them.

Flip the coins now, every allegations and innuendos against The Noble Prophet on whom be peace, is true.

That is the mentality for them.

Jesus was never accused by his own disciples like Muhammad’s own followers accused him of being a thief, that’s the difference!

Jesus never demonstrated none of the things they accused him of and even your Quran attests to it unless you want to reject your own Quran too
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is why i don't want to answer these Bigots! They'll always find one "Muslim" out there to justify their claim while closing their eyes to all Christians guilty of the same!

Abeg, what kind of setting is depicted below?

He is to take two birds, cedar wood, scarlet yarn, and hyssop to purify the house; 50and he shall slaughter one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot. Then he shall take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn, and the live bird, dip them in the blood of the slaughtered bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times. And he shall cleanse the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop, and the scarlet yarn. Finally, he is to release the live bird into the open fields outside the city. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.
Leviticus 14:49-53
You’re quoting from the same Torah that your Allah claimed he revealed.

“ He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”
-Quran 3:3

Confusion of Muslims grin
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:
Oh really!!!!

Just mention the place where the owner of the cot accused Jesus or his disciples of stealing like Muhammad was accused of stealing.

The same Muhammad that said that silence means consent!

Sunan Ibn Majah 1871
It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that:
the Messenger of Allah said: “A previously-married woman should not be married until she is consulted, and a virgin should not be married until her consent is sought, and her consent is her silence.”
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

This is what happens when a Muslim is under the spell of black magic!

Just as Mohammed, they are lost in limbo!

Lol! You’ve not been able to say anything reasonable since. Just rants up and down! How can Jesus steal a cot, how much does it cost?
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol! You’ve not been able to say anything reasonable since. Just rants up and down! How can Jesus steal a cot, how much does it cost?
LoL, nothing worthwhile to say!
Go rest a little!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Go tell your Imam that see if you will not chop came!

LoL, nothing worthwhile to say!
Go rest a little!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

Just mention the place where the owner of the cot accused Jesus or his disciples of stealing like Muhammad was accused of stealing.

Sunan Ibn Majah 1871
the Messenger of Allah said: “A previously-married woman should not be married until she is consulted, and a virgin should not be married until her consent is sought, and her consent is her silence.”
Don't mind LegalWolf the court jester. He thinks that his hooliganism can replace intellectual logical and truthful discourse!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
lol, this stray and random advocate just wants to hear my opinion. But you need to establish who you are, your importance to human existence and why I should give you an answer! That is key to engaging you.

advocatejare:

I not saying the owner the owner of the Cot accused Jesus of Stealing. I’m calling him a thief! There is a difference in both!

You may steal my book and I may decide not to complain. But TenQ is right if he calls you a thief!

advocatejare:

Sunan Ibn Majah 1871

I won’t even lecture on you on the doctrine of silence.
My very simple question is: what was the response of the owner of the Cot? If silence, where did you get that from?

Anyways, if you are unable to give me evidence of his silence, approval or disapproval, you’re just wasting your time!

When returning to my mention, tell me who you are and of all worthwhile humans on earth, why you deserve a response from me!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

Don't mind LegalWolf the court jester. He thinks that his hooliganism can replace intellectual logical and truthful discourse!

You’re still lucid enough. When your eyes are clear and brain calm, then we will look at Luke again! You hear?

Modified: *not lucid
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
advocatejare:

Yeah he imagined a lot and all Muslims are sharing in his delusions today!
Ordinary in this generation, Mohammed would be remanded at a psychiatrist hospital!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

Ordinary in this generation, Yhwh would be remanded at a psychiatrist hospital!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

You’re still lucid enough. When your eyes are clear and brain calm, then we will look at Luke again! You hear?
Boo hoo!
Tell your Imam what you just said!

You honestly lack intelligence. Your method is only fit for a mentally sick person.

If you ask, I will tell you how!
Pele!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by TenQ: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=LegalWolf post=119031996][/quote]
?
Meaningless ranting.

Create a topic on this to expose your STUPIDITY to everyone!
Re: Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam by LegalWolf: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

Boo hoo!
Tell your Imam what you just said!

You honestly lack intelligence. Your method is only fit for a mentally sick person.

If you ask, I will tell you how!
Pele!

Lol, intelligence ? Coming from someone who worships a god that cannot forgive without shedding blood? That is an insult to that term you know right? And “intelligence” should never even be remotely connected to you. Hope you aware?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? / On The Permanence Or Impermanence Of The New Birth (culled From A Conversation) / The Seven Principalities Of Satan's Rebellious Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.