Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself (46248 Views)

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by meobizy(f): 3:15am On Dec 08, 2022
pargelenis:
Even the official hungry Ghana boy of this forum puts kaduna because he’s ashamed to write Accra on his profile page grin
They have a functioning tourism sector.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by pargelenis(m): 3:33am On Dec 08, 2022
meobizy:
They have a functioning tourism sector.
Bro, wetin you wan go see in that village called Ghana that is not already in 9ja? Just add to your ticket money and try some new places with different cultures and nice sight seeing like Morocco, Egypt or Kenya and enjoy yourself much more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Shakitibob0: 3:48am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Who else is here in Qatar.
Let's have a get together in Doha, Qatar is a small country.
I am currently in one o f the Cruise ships, the MSC WORLD EUROPA
Sir Zubby....That I am where i am today, It is because of you...

Thanks for helping me when I needed it the most....You are a rare Gem Sir....More Blessings always...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:07am On Dec 08, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

That's awesome! Nothing beats realtime presence at a global sporting event.

Are you privately self-sponsored, or you went in official capacity?

Cheers!

I have been going to every major tournaments on my own.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:12am On Dec 08, 2022
melonsgroup:
Was there Life

Still here. We can meet in the Cruise ship

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:13am On Dec 08, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Are you for real or you're catching cruise?

I was in Russia 2018 too

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Nonswa(m): 4:15am On Dec 08, 2022
So, no any other person dey Qatar for this whole nairaland cheesy. If na some sane countries now, pictures of pple wey go Qatar for don dey fly everywhere. Chai; we poor for this country oo.
Suffering and bragging kind of poverty grin. Some still dey stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate. Body go tell us..

Better vote wisely come 2023!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:15am On Dec 08, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Both you and ZUBY77 are liers. Lets meet on Sunday if you're truly in Qatar.

Why Sunday, come to the Cruise ship today, I will pay the 50 Euro guest fee for you

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Lunch on the ship.
50 Euros for lunch. You eat as much as you want+ plus glasses of beer

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:24am On Dec 08, 2022
The MSC WORLD EUROPA CRUISE SHIP HOTEL WITH OVER 6,000 passengers and 1000 workers.
It's a different world when you get inside.

Was at one of the concert theaters last night.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Karnice600: 4:25am On Dec 08, 2022
blaquebelle:

Textbooks In pdf format usually take more than 10mb bro. Maybe you should be more specific.

But the pdf file, Digital Electronics, principles, devices and applications by Anil Maina has 700 plus pages while it's just 9mb.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:27am On Dec 08, 2022
At the Al JANOUB Stadium for Ghana vs Uruguay Game. Supported Ghana but they won and lost at the same time.

Lost because they lost the game.
Won because their hearts were full of revenge against Suarez and they managed to stop him from advancing to next round

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:30am On Dec 08, 2022
At the Doha Fish market.
I was so impressed with the cleanliness of the place.
I wonder why our leaders don't see such things when they travel

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:35am On Dec 08, 2022
At the 20th floor of the ship where the swimming pools and some bars are located. That's where you go under the sun in the morning to look around and feed your eyes with pretty Oyibo ladies

Please the assistant Jesuses should skip this one. I don't apologize for such things

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by HomeTutorsPro: 4:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Idoko619:

Chill bro, you ain't anywhere near an airport.

Be calming down bro.
There is one village somewhere behind Ai'dogodo where they like playing with balls.
Maybe he's there chilling and thinking he's in Qatar already.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Nyanabo(m): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerians like to oppress ehen... That's why the politicians are so good at it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:41am On Dec 08, 2022
On board Qatar Airways on movement day.

On arrival to the first Cruise ship I lodged for 5 days before changing ships

The name of this one is MSC OPERA
Another luxury on the sea.

Qatar decided to be economical with beer and Ls, so we chose to hang out on the sea

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Some Qatari at the Fan Festival, Al Bidda Park, Downtown Doha.

One glass of orange juice in the Ship costs 11.5 euros

X 900 is 10,350 Naira just for small glass.of juice.

A glass of Beer or a small bottle of Heineken is about 14, 000 naira.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:52am On Dec 08, 2022
The arrival of Roger Milla and Samuel Eto at the Cameroun vs Serbia game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by picked224: 4:53am On Dec 08, 2022
Nice one ... Enjoy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by adeoladipupo(m): 4:56am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=ZUBY77 post=118981428]Who else is here in Qatar.
I am currently in one o f the Cruise ships, the MSC WORLD EUROPA[/quote

Am in Doha.........City center Rotana.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 4:57am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=adeoladipupo post=118988541][/quote]

I was in that Rotana 2 days ago to meet with one of my friend who just arrived.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by gambia(m): 4:58am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Some Qatari at the Fan Festival, Al Bidda Park, Downtown Doha.

One glass of orange juice in the Ship costs 11.5 euros

X 900 is 10,350 Naira just for small glass.of juice.

A glass of Beer or a small bottle of Heineken is about 14, 000 naira.

Nice pictures. I prefer Origin bitters to beer though, hope it's available over there. Enjoy your stay.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by adeoladipupo(m): 5:00am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Who else is here in Qatar.
I am currently in one o f the Cruise ships, the MSC WORLD EUROPA

@ city center rotana Doha.
West bay.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 5:01am On Dec 08, 2022
adeoladipupo:

@ city center rotana Doha.
West bay.
+97459976887

OK. Will ring you in the afternoon.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by adeoladipupo(m): 5:03am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

OK. Will ring you in the afternoon.

Cheers
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by adeoladipupo(m): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
The MSC WORLD EUROPA CRUISE SHIP HOTEL WITH OVER 6,000 passengers and 1000 workers.
It's a different world when you get inside.

Was at one of the concert theaters last night.

Turkish airline 2weeks ago....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by adeoladipupo(m): 5:06am On Dec 08, 2022
Myself and i

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by adeoladipupo(m): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

Why Sunday, come to the Cruise ship today, I will pay the 50 Euro guest fee for you

Lol.....
@Zubby77 be calming down baba!!! Haahahaah......I believe you

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by somehow: 5:20am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
At the Doha Fish market.
I was so impressed with the cleanliness of the place.
I wonder why our leaders don't see such things when they travel

The people that use the market are the ones that keep it clean, not their leaders.

If you doubt me, check the Japanese and how they treat their surroundings individually.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Zetty177x: 5:23am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
On board Qatar Airways on movement day.

On arrival to the first Cruise ship I lodged for 5 days before changing ships

The name of this one is MSC OPERA
Another luxury on the sea.

Qatar decided to be economical with beer and Ls, so we chose to hang out on the sea

Where those people wen de support Tinubu? See as the place clean. ...compare to Lagos ... Tinubu built Lagos....see Qatar ..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 5 Highest-Paid Players In La Liga Right Now / Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / 10 Footballers Who Served Both Liverpool And Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.