Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me (39377 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Dshocker(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Saintmary:

Which God in heaven?

If it's an angel, give me his name and rank

If it's in the Bible, which book, which verse?

Show me where God opened His mouth and directed men to have many wives

The duty of a woman is to support and compliment a man...... Women are supposed to be under a man, not on top of a man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Saintmary(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dshocker:

The duty of a woman is to support and compliment a man...... Women are supposed to be under a man, not on top of a man.

Simple questions you cannot answer.

See the dolt that wants to lead a woman.

Anyway, you will find your type.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by NezzyMike: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:
I hope I get the right � reasons here than other channel here since this is the dating thread

My husband and I got married in 2021. He got a job in the UK middle of last year as a skilled worker. He was into tech before he left. Since then I've been the only one in the motherland while he consistently sent something home to cater for myself and rent. Plans are underway to join him as soon as I'm done with NYSC.

Last week, one of my friends in the UK hinted me about something that keeps giving me sleepless nights and terrible unrest. She's a student there and we went to secondary school together. She happened to see my hubby on a dating website. She sent me screenshot of his profile and my husband pictures are all there. Everything. She's on the dating app too.

I confronted my husband after several investigation of the geniuty of what I know. He only yield in after I sent him all evidence that I have. Now he tells me dating app is a norm in the UK and everyone is there. He said he's only there to socialize and meet people, especially Nigerian, but not for dating.

This has caused some issues between us as I wasn't really satisfied with this excuse. I'm tired of constantly thinking my husband is cheating on me.

I love my husband and he's the only man I've ever known.

Run away from that your friend, she will help you in crashing your marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by biggie73(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just chill. Not everyone cheat on a dating site.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by ShenTeh(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
dawnomike:
Do quick and go and join your husband... Shikena!!!

Very correct. Because once he gets too deep in that ish, you've lost your spanner niyen o.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Dshocker(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Saintmary:

Simple questions you cannot answer.

See the dolt that wants to lead a woman.

Anyway, you will find your type.

If only you were an ardent reader of the bible you wouldn't have been confused as to where to locate it in the bible.

I just hope a witless and hobo person like you will admit to truth rather than displaying an act of a juvenile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Juoflife1(f): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Simple matter. Pretend you didn't see it, show him more love. When you get there, dump him and find another man.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Soulvein: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Appreciate your friend for telling you about her shocking discovery about your husband and tell her not to bring up the matter anymore because you have settled things with your hubby. Except, you are tired of your marriage, don't push this issue further. It's better not to imagine what your mind is telling you already because it will leave you heartbroken.
The truth is many men in his current situation will cheat not because they love to do so but because konji na very big bastard!
When you are done with NYSC, pack your bags and join him over there.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by SodiumValproate: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jeon:

Oh I forgot, the woman is a robot and she can't feel the loneliness..

WHY AM I SO DIGGY
How are your almajiri children?

Hope dey ate Masa and yaji today? cool
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Neptunium(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
ProtonX:

Gbam! And STDs full everywhere. Na her husband take him hand destroy their marriage. Joining him will not stop him from lashing. The man still dey lie give am, no remorse, no nothing. She better not let the prospects of joining him in the UK cloud her judgement. She love him but he no love am. Husband and wife o, no be boyfriend and girlfriend.
Exactly. And you read my mind. I was going to say her relocating to the UK (aka. joining him) won't make him leave the dating site. This isn't about her being in Nigeria. He may lie to her now or when they're together that he's no longer on it when he still is. Or he may join another dating site behind her back. Most men on dating or hookup sites are repeat or continuous users. A married man on it, who is getting access to different women, sure ain't leaving. OP is on a long tin.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by KanwuliaExtra: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Married and still searching. . . . .

New age marriage. You go taya ke! grin
Chioma still married Davido abi?
Next time, marry Ooni of Ife or Ned Nwoko dem kain husband. kiss

You will be compensated for all the STDs, STIs and INSULTS!

You wan marry? Die dia!
You nor wan marry? Divorce.
No need to complain in this day and age.

Simple!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Bluffly: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:
I hope I get the right � reasons here than other channel here since this is the dating thread

My husband and I got married in 2021. He got a job in the UK middle of last year as a skilled worker. He was into tech before he left. Since then I've been the only one in the motherland while he consistently sent something home to cater for myself and rent. Plans are underway to join him as soon as I'm done with NYSC.

Last week, one of my friends in the UK hinted me about something that keeps giving me sleepless nights and terrible unrest. She's a student there and we went to secondary school together. She happened to see my hubby on a dating website. She sent me screenshot of his profile and my husband pictures are all there. Everything. She's on the dating app too.

I confronted my husband after several investigation of the geniuty of what I know. He only yield in after I sent him all evidence that I have. Now he tells me dating app is a norm in the UK and everyone is there. He said he's only there to socialize and meet people, especially Nigerian, but not for dating.

This has caused some issues between us as I wasn't really satisfied with this excuse. I'm tired of constantly thinking my husband is cheating on me.

What is your friend too doing on dating website. She is a suspect. You can decide to stay back in Nigeria
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Faposky95: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Women who love and fight for their husbands don't lose them......
....that is, if the man is yours though....

Human beans...... it's a life time hobby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Unrated900(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

Lol
Women, you are never contented in your dear lives
Your husband is taking care of you
And the rent.wht else do U want
U this uncontented human woman fella...

He was on the dating app so he can meet oyinbo

There after oyinbo can make him get a final stay in the UK

There after he can bring you to the UK while he is a citizen.

Be contented in all you have woman and stop forming as if he is the only one you ever dated in your life...

If I travel to the UK or usa

I will put my profile in all the world dating app and sites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Streetdreamx(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
That's the truth, hubby goes through a lot just to put meals on the table. At least he has the family as a priority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Winnin009: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

Wetin be this. Delete this thing. You want him to stay celibate over there? Advise OP to exercise patience. The man belongs to her eventually. She should not let any nonsense news disturb her marriage.

Exactly... how can he stay celibate?! They are both apart. Since the man isn’t expected to stay celibate, I think the woman shouldn’t be expected to stay celibate either.

I mean, who says she can’t eat bread while waiting for rice to don.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Salemacad: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
If you love him as you claim believe and let it lie,when you join him this mixed feelings goes away. Distance relationship can drive one nuts especially if you make adequate measure to protect ur mental health
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Winnin009: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Streetdreamx:
That's the truth, hubby go through a lot just to put meals on the table. At least he has the family as a priority.

So na dating site him family dey?! I no understand this your comment.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dshocker:

Unlike the opposite, it is not in the nature of men to go abroad and dump their wife.

To me, i think you should have nothing to worry about.

exactly, men's minds are not as off as that of the opposite.

Your man will wait for you Mrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by castrokins(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
The Something He Sends For Your Upkeep And Rent May Be Coming From The Dating App. He Won't Tell You!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Story is fake. But he dey happen well abroad
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by ojun50(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
You better relax yr self, and focus on how you go join him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by almarthins(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

U beta go chop chill pill. You don marry casanova.aka Johnny. As u no dey uk. Oga go sample every thing wey dey sampleable. If you love him well well ask God for help. If him enter problem finish him come dey cry to you baby Kingsway.

May be u fit endure am till you self go UK too.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by SocialJustice: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

Eya, he's cheating. Make peace with it or divorce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by fantastic1: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Your constant nagging and fights won’t change anything. Tell him you are not comfortable with him on the dating app and that should be the end of that.

Na u one give yourself depression. Overthinking no Dey solve problem.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by vickydevoka(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

Allow your husband to enjoy na. If you come to uk run a general taste b4 I continue tell him reason y u are doing it. Young guy keep having free sex sometimes the give us money Bcus most ladies are single n unhappy. I met one last week , she very tough on the office n doesn’t laugh at all , she a senior colleague of about 43 years old. Immediately I initiated sex topic she fall and started smiling even this morning she’s still smiling after claiming plastic does what dîcks do. You can’t cheat nature simple

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Finchmgh: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jeon:

Wow just wow!

What happened to for better for worse! And why abusing God's vows in union if you knew that you can't stay faithful?

You Men really amaze me..
Then she can't stay celibate over here. She belongs to the man eventually

Stop saying nonsense and flee from extramarital affairs

To hell with that!
For better for worse my foot
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by zakkxx: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
My Sister I feel your pains! For give him I suspect that u want to pet him enter Uk and deal with! My Sister don’t do that oo! Forgive and forget if u want a revenge you will root in Nigeria oo! He might never fly u abroad! And make sure u are not cheating on him also!!
Salewabeau:

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by frenchman(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nothing to worry about, he's just having fun
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by FuckSilly: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

This one has lost her husband to Nigerian woman in the UK who are looking for husband here and there.

On a serious note, body no be firewood and it's cold now, so he needs someone to warm his bed. If you truly love him, let him enjoy before you join him
Or deh
Una no dey ever get sense.
If she was your sister, would you say the same ?

If it was your wife there and you here, would you want her to "enjoy" too before you join her?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.