Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me (39374 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Your husband can't even come up with a proper explanation... See the weak excuse!

Sister, your husband is exploring his 'freedom' and 'singleness' in a liberal nation!

Know this and know peace!
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by ItsmeF: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
He might not be there for meeting people but let me advice you now. Be wise, play along until you japa, when you reach the UK, you go know if he was lying or not. Don't raise too much issue on it, make him nor come change mind leave you for naija, just try make u japa first join am.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by vickydevoka(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So if this woman decides to also exercise her right as a human by getting herself a sideman or even a second husband, what does it change of the fact that her husband in this case admitted to, this after initially denying it, cheating on her? undecided
Did she pay bride price
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Winnin009: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Unrated900:

Lol
Women, you are never contented in your dear lives
Your husband is taking care of you
And the rent.wht else do U want
U this uncontented human woman fella...

He was on the dating app so he can meet oyinbo

There after oyinbo can make him get a final stay in the UK

There after he can bring you to the UK while he is a citizen.

Be contented in all you have woman and stop forming as if he is the only one you ever dated in your life...

If I travel to the UK or usa

I will put my profile in all the world dating app and sites

Woman too fit follow white man to help secure papers for her and her husband. But we no go ever talk true. The man is obviously searching for quick shag but because most of us are like him; we’ll defend the nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Igboslayer: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:
I hope I get the right � reasons here than other channel here since this is the dating thread

My husband and I got married in 2021. He got a job in the UK middle of last year as a skilled worker. He was into tech before he left. Since then I've been the only one in the motherland while he consistently sent something home to cater for myself and rent. Plans are underway to join him as soon as I'm done with NYSC.

Last week, one of my friends in the UK hinted me about something that keeps giving me sleepless nights and terrible unrest. She's a student there and we went to secondary school together. She happened to see my hubby on a dating website. She sent me screenshot of his profile and my husband pictures are all there. Everything. She's on the dating app too.

I confronted my husband after several investigation of the geniuty of what I know. He only yield in after I sent him all evidence that I have. Now he tells me dating app is a norm in the UK and everyone is there. He said he's only there to socialize and meet people, especially Nigerian, but not for dating.

This has caused some issues between us as I wasn't really satisfied with this excuse. I'm tired of constantly thinking my husband is cheating on me.

I love my husband and he's the only man I've ever known.
Just believe him and jejely find your way to the UK. You are investigating what will give you heart break... should I tell you the truth? He's there to satisfy his sexual urge, now take it off your mind, it does happen, be ready to forgive and get closer to him...you can't leave a man for too long and not expect something like that. The one wey dem dey monitor self still dey top rank.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Stanley1155: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Download your own dating app.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Madam abeg let sleeping dog lay low....you want to stay in naija and be monitoring your husband in far away U.K.? Who is monitoring you down here?

Its dating app my dear and tou should be tankful he stil sents you upkeeps and rent money...

Wen you cross over you can now effectively checkmate him. Bye

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Jokerman(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

This one has lost her husband to Nigerian woman in the UK who are looking for husband here and there.

On a serious note, body no be firewood and it's cold now, so he needs someone to warm his bed. If you truly love him, let him enjoy before you join him

Trashy reply... Get sense

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Winnin009: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Angelfrost:
Your husband can't even come up with a proper explanation... See the weak excuse!

Sister, your husband is exploring his 'freedom' and 'singleness' in a liberal nation!

Know this and know peace!

I swear. The man no regard the woman to even give better excuse.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Justaskofficial: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:
I hope I get the right � reasons here than other channel here since this is the dating thread

My husband and I got married in 2021. He got a job in the UK middle of last year as a skilled worker. He was into tech before he left. Since then I've been the only one in the motherland while he consistently sent something home to cater for myself and rent. Plans are underway to join him as soon as I'm done with NYSC.

Last week, one of my friends in the UK hinted me about something that keeps giving me sleepless nights and terrible unrest. She's a student there and we went to secondary school together. She happened to see my hubby on a dating website. She sent me screenshot of his profile and my husband pictures are all there. Everything. She's on the dating app too.

I confronted my husband after several investigation of the geniuty of what I know. He only yield in after I sent him all evidence that I have. Now he tells me dating app is a norm in the UK and everyone is there. He said he's only there to socialize and meet people, especially Nigerian, but not for dating.

This has caused some issues between us as I wasn't really satisfied with this excuse. I'm tired of constantly thinking my husband is cheating on me.

Don’t be scared!
What you should be thinking about now is how to join him as soon as possible !

Your husband still loves u

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by judedwriter(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

Join him as soon as possible. No man is immune to temptation.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Elidrisy20: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Becareful ooo e fit be no be your hubby ooo,it might be mistaking identity

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by davillian(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

I'm suspecting You are young and probably he is the first or the second guy you dated that you married....
The guy might want to bag a green card with a white lady ,
He might just want to make friends cus life over there is boring if you don't quickly build a friend circle....
Let him be and for the girl that told you pls stay away from her she want to spoil your marriage....
Being on a dating site is not cheating grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Trilz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
madam dont kill yourself cos of thinking, just have in my that very soon you will join him over there, then you will have him all to yourself..
my little advice tho, anyways.

Hello fine people

I do data entry jobs
I will help convert pdf to word
word to pdf
typing
data entry into the database
data entry online site
etc
any type of online data entry job.

I'm very affordable
please check my signature for my contact, let's talk on WhatsApp and discuss more on your project.
kind Regards
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by 1Dray(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jeon:
I'm here to read the comments from his gender..

They will tell you to over look things and tag him saint since he's not a female.

The decisions are yours.

What decision would you have taken, if you were in her shoes?
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Winnin009: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igboslayer:
Just believe him and jejely find your way to the UK. You are investigating what will give you heart break... should I tell you the truth? He's there to satisfy his sexual urge, now take it off your mind, it does happen, be ready to forgive and get closer to him...you can't leave a man for too long and not expect something like that. The one wey dem dey monitor self still dey top rank.

Hope you won’t cry foul when the woman wants to satisfy her sexual urge too because sometimes we men act as if we’re the only ones that get Hot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by xtervaganza(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

abeg go Siddon somewhere and let the man have his peace
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by mich2012: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

Lol this line
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by tdayoojo: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

Why troubling yourself. You don't have to touture yourself with your discovery. Keep calm and just watch. If you are with him, he may not have to get into such activity. When you join him, you will have enough time to put him check. You have to be careful with your friend. What is she doing on the dating app? Na thief dey fit trace thief.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Igiaruwe04: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
FuckSilly:

Or deh
Una no dey ever get sense.
If she was your sister, would you say the same ?

If it was your wife there and you here, would you want her to "enjoy" too before you join her?

Shut up. This girl has Lost her husband. Simple. And there's a very good chance she doesn't find another man to marry her if she's not careful
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

Wetin be this. Delete this thing. You want him to stay celibate over there? Advise OP to exercise patience. The man belongs to her eventually. She should not let any nonsense news disturb her marriage.
this na wrong post bro. Male or the other gender, staying faithful is important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by tdayoojo: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:

Why troubling yourself. You don't have to touture yourself with your discovery. Keep calm and just watch. If you are with him, he may not have to get into such activity. When you join him, you will have enough time to put him in check. You have to be careful with your friend. What is she doing on the dating app? Na thief dey fit trace thief.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by cooooooks(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
He may not have started cheating but he certainly has the mind to do so.

Tell him to delete the app. Some people would also tell you to get him to agree to a snooping app which shows you what he has on his phone.

In any case, you guys will need a reset of the relationship.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
palsenator:
Unfortunately for the female folks, it's the man's world. What we get away with as men, they dare not attempt them. It's the unfair part of life
An unfair life that seems to only be that way in the minds of Nigerians? undecided
Seems way too many Nigerians still believe as their parents before them that a woman's existence revolves around men.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ofadaman:
He's fcking other women , just do quick and go join him , for now let him be
So when she joins him while he continues cheating, that somehow makes it all OK? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
[
Konji

quote author=Igiaruwe04 post=119012002]

This one has lost her husband to Nigerian woman in the UK who are looking for husband here and there.

On a serious note, body no be firewood and it's cold now, so he needs someone to warm his bed. If you truly love him, let him enjoy before you join him[/quote]
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
He's looking for sex. And yes, he lied. Dating app is not a norm in the UK.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Adesuwag(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Well he’s gonna cheat. the price you both pay for the distance.
How are you having issues when you only talk on the phone?? the little time he got to keep your company on the telephone you still go on to nag about what your friend told you? And then you go days without talking?!

When they say Nigerian women are boring, no doubts.
Instead of spicing up your distant marriage, you’re fighting invisible jealousy.
He’s many miles ahead of you bearing the circumstances,
Take it easy and don’t chase him away.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lamanii22:
After your service just go and meet him there cause I know of a woman that was in the same shoes as you, her husband eventually messaged her to get someone else too… if you don’t go and meet him fast, you may lose him, I pray you don’t lose him though
Go and meet him there so she can get STD or settle to a life abroad with a cheating husband? undecided

The problem here is if after joining him abroad, she then decides it best to call it quits with the cheating husband later on, na una go follow cast her as a bad woman who abandoned her husband after moving abroad with him. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by FuckSilly: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

Shut up. This girl has Lost her husband. Simple. And there's a very good chance she doesn't find another man to marry her if she's not careful
Dumbfuckfool
How has this answered my simple questions?
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by ahnie: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Most married men are on dating apps chasing ladies masquerading as single men n baby daddies

Infact 99 percentage of married men.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Igboslayer: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Winnin009:

Hope you won’t cry foul when the woman wants to satisfy her sexual urge too because sometimes we men act as if we’re the only ones that get Hot.
Both ways my brother, My friend's wife relocated to Canada about 8yrs ago, today she lives alone there, she has blocked all avenue for my friend and the children to relocate to join her. ..on investigation, she has started a new family there but still committed to the Nigeria husband, foot his bills to watch the world cup in Dubai as I speak. Wetin no dey happen? Don't joke with Distance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.