Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup (58250 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
A lot of girls are into hook-up today. That's the reality of the world we live in. Most common among the assumed decent girls.

13 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
The story is not complete for me to pass judgment. what did she do last last?
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by obinna58(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
All of them will fail, ordinary fvk for 200k

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by luizpippo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Complete this fairy tale or i use you for money ritual

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by GOFRONT(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol fake story
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Chee59(f): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
This never happened
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by vickydevoka(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:
Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus?....why would u tempt her with 200k one round? Dont you know how those gender thinks, something has no meter, no tamper proof do once 200k jst like that you know how many cake she will bake to see such as profit.....men are wicked
That’s y is good to marry a virgin
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Ola2022: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good for him
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Laughingkk: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Even Adam and Eve fall for common fruit loyalty even in the midst of abundant fruits in the garden
Even the guy fail,cos e show say the guy first and still dey book for Olosho and hook ups na e make am get the mind and skill on pranking her girl with hook up

Shame on two of them
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
This one ladies took the back seats

All the feminists don disappear for nairaland?

Remembered when REDPILLERS VS FEMINISTS dey reign for here

Be like them dey see shege cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari has really dealt with nigerians

Nobody get time for gender discrimination or anything

Even ahnie no dey get time again cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Isobug: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
onlyson16:
Come back and complete this ur story or I will use oraimo cold on u
It's called Cord
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by madridguy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Which kind yeye test be this? Only few people go pass this kind integrity test.

Money too get power... grin I pity the lady though if the story is true.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by GoAndVerifyNow: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
She said she"s into girls.

Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by naijknight: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Con see how Indian man they bash person mama pikin for where I dry work with 4000 ..ina ehn this gender are useless indeed

4 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
i am just jealous about how the guy is living a decent life while i wallow in poverty

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Equity15(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chai... fear women
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by LaSenior: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:
Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus?....why would u tempt her with 200k one round? Dont you know how those gender thinks, something has no meter, no tamper proof do once 200k jst like that you know how many cake she will bake to see such as profit.....men are wicked
but the wicked man bought her phone worth more than the 200k the hook up deal will get her not forgetting that the wicked man also started up the same cake business for her

7 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Teccowills(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Let me finish it for him �

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by ShaqFu: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
"women! The most mysterious creature in the universe." -Batman
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by drealcivilceno(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
"Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus" statement is not right... even if she was offered 1m per one round... it's very Wrong to do it when you are in a serious relationship......

I think all men should just stop with this testing... because if you don't stop... you may be disappointed for real... so if you wanna marry her... go ahead... if you have second thought, just dissolve everything

God bless

I want to be disappointed, it is a long time venture... Divorce is on the rise so you will be using to feed you and the child. God punish that girl.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by advanceDNA: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chee59:
This never happened

Exactly what i was saying.??...its fake ... because women will never sleep around for money when when they have a boyfriend...

200k for that matter....chicken change

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by kingamaa(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
The love of money

What love of money cannot do doesn't exist
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by kingthreat(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ya'll need to stop all these testing. If the guy was to be offered sex by a rich woman for 400k, won't he dive in?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by salvation77177: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:
No reason whatsoever will be accepted for her disloyalty. She has no self worth and integrity. Purity is above material thing.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by adioolayi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Generalwoodz:
grin
I'm glad that I've been failing woefully tests orchestrated by my fellow humans to ascertain whatever they are looking for.

A senior pastor tested me with money and I resoundingly failed his integrity. A witch that I was lashing decided to test my loyalty level with another bitch and I failed.

I'm not perfect.

I'll always fail when a humans tests me even if I've the wherewithal to pass.

grin grin grin...this one is so mean
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by nedekid: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
The tester never ready to marry.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by BigDawsNet: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
drealcivilceno:

I want to be disappointed, it is a long time venture... Divorce is on the rise so you will be using to feed you and the child. God punish that girl.

Goodluck bro

Just know if you test 200 girls, 202 will fail the test..

4 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Hassanmaye(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:
So you are supporting her!
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by benqo01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Where are the Nairaland girls?
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by benqo01(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omo 200k? D girl no try na so she go carry pregnancy from outside give that guy that girl no get atom of loyalty

See even though u spend 1 billion on a girl she go still Bleep for 50k outside Bleep it wahala for who dey take that gender serious

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.