Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup (58261 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by oyinda1599(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
iLegendd:
When you're in a serious relationship, see every sexual offer with or without money attached as a trap.

It's just the same way I see everyone who quotes me on Nairaland asking me for financial help as a certain moniker that abuses me everyday while asking for 50k before he can rest.

I just feel like he has 20 monikers with different formats to extort. With this mindset, I just ignore every requests by default.

so you will not help me bayii grin
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by ipobarecriminals: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
sad story we tell KIDS with biscuits to make them SLEEP

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by emonis88: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is when u r dating a jobless girl, she il do anything for money.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by casualobserver: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wittyglam:
I saw this thing and I was shocked. When you’re dating staying faithful is a must. This is not nice and I’m not here to Shame any gender.
Greed is damaging a lot of relationships and social media also has a major role to play.

As shared by Twitter user, Josh:

https://twitter.com/josh_uglyasf/status/1600463638489231360?t=IMRA9cJnfvGaFGVs7tnf9A&s=19

That you feel a need to test loyalty is itself a bad sign. It either means your gut is telling you your partner is untrustworthy or you have trust issues. Either way the outcome is never positive for the relationship. Even if the partner passes, you have proven you have trust issues which will manifest negatively in your relationship.

Finally, while not referring to this specific instance, there are some tests that 95% of people will fail. Do you really think you are marrying a 5%?

It’s like going through your partner’s phone. What you are looking for you will find l, if not now, later. The problem is not your partner the problem is you.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
I did that for my wife when we were in a relationship even after marriage I do the test and till today she didn't know I run any test

first was social media and physical with a trusted cousin, my dear that's when I know I got one of the best, to deflowered a lady at the age of 27yrs in the environment where bad guys dominated

I wish guys that are not married this time the best, if you're not settling down or in a relationship with a virgin ladies, abeg expect the unexpected. very important to avoid HBP

7 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by 7arrows: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:
Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus?....why would u tempt her with 200k one round? Dont you know how those gender thinks, something has no meter, no tamper proof do once 200k jst like that you know how many cake she will bake to see such as profit.....men are wicked

Jesus. U no go kill me with laf oooooo.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Starboytwo:
she go bake cake tire before she see 200k

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Abagworo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
In a nutshell he's not ready to get married.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Dengoh(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
If its the other way around, will he have passed the test?. 200k no be beans for this Buhari economy o.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wittyglam:
I saw this thing and I was shocked. When you’re dating staying faithful is a must. This is not nice and I’m not here to Shame any gender.
Greed is damaging a lot of relationships and social media also has a major role to play.

https://twitter.com/josh_uglyasf/status/1600463638489231360?t=IMRA9cJnfvGaFGVs7tnf9A&s=19

There is a reason entrapment is not accepted in the courts. You cannot entice someone with wrongdoing as a way to prove they are criminals, you created the situation which wouldn'thave occurred otherwise. If the girl was the one looking around for hookup that is different, not enticing her with money. I don't see such tests as valid. If we all got tested with our weaknesses who will remain standing?

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Danisaint112(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
There was a time I made mention on social media, Facebook to be precise that my wife to be must pass series of test before I wife her.

It was as if I said the abominable that day. Those who agreed did but those who disagreed where massive. I replied to a point I knew I had to let go and ignore the ignorant.

Let me tell you something; "if you don't make a clear choice on what you want before you get into marriage you will definitely regret it."

5 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
The fact that some people here are against the testing of a thing, says a lot about this generation.

This is why infidelity and divorce is ever-increasing, hearts continously shattered.

One has to do whatsoever it takes to study whosoever he wants to marry.

A girl who is promiscuous during a boy/girl friend relationship, would also be promiscuous in marriage. Marriage doesn't impart a special kind of self control anointing.

How dare you ask "is she Jesus?"

It does not take a Jesus for one to be faithful

4 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Nahunger(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
onlyson16:
Come back and complete this ur story or I will use oraimo cold on u

If she doesn't scream try itel cord cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by SocialJustice: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
98% of girls will fail this test and I am being generous. grin

What does a lady really need. This gluttony sha.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Danisaint112(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Abagworo:
In a nutshell he's not ready to get married.

In a nutshell he doesn't want to rush into marriage with the wrong partner.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by softsoul22(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fear women! Fear women!! Fear women!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by EmahBoss(f): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Only two types of women will not fall for this trap... A morally upright woman or one who fears the Lord... If she is not in any of these classes, forget it, she will go even if she has never done it before...

Some virgin women can even fall for this if they are not morally right or have a close relationship with Jesus

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by lordswill03: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
I guess we should all conclude the story in our heads
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Popeonah(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:
Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus?....why would u tempt her with 200k one round? Dont you know how those gender thinks, something has no meter, no tamper proof do once 200k jst like that you know how many cake she will bake to see such as profit.....men are wicked
Oh guy you know how much is iphone 14. It's more than 200k by far so check am. Marriage. I thank God for your brother
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Shikena(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
No matter what anyone says here, my brothers and sisters, if you intend to get married make sure you run tests like this. Our culture makes it extremely difficult to get out of a bad choice with this lifetime and life changing decision called marriage. Run your test, don't let anyone downplay this with some smart sayings. Don't be a walking dead or die before your time, this won't eliminate the risk but it will surely minimize it. It is called due diligence.

On the flip side also, you might actually be helping our society as a whole by making people value integrity and contentment even more.

6 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by rollywise(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:

So what if this was true and she was offered that amount for sex genuinely from another person? She has a right to go for it because the money is too big to refuse abi. Or the hubby should hang a "don't test my wife with 200k" placard on her neck wherever she goes

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Oluwaseunomo: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Animals
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Akanoaaa(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:

Small sense you no get. Can you compare 200k to IPhone 11 pro max, money for cake business. Ok lemme ask you this, imaging the man is truly sick and he needs someone to stay with him, someone she call boyfriend love o, who invested in her life, bought IPhone 11 pro max for her and she already ask for iPhone 13 which the man did not said no to it and she have mind to leave the man on his own because of 200k. Can you compare 200k to what the man has done for her and what he was about to do? Irukiru obewo tueh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Omalicious1: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Well, greed is another deadly virus that destroying friendship, relationship, businesses, etc.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Idoko619(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
iLegendd:
When you're in a serious relationship, see every sexual offer with or without money attached as a trap.

It's just the same way I see everyone who quotes me on Nairaland asking me for financial help as a certain moniker that abuses me everyday while asking for 50k before he can rest.

I just feel like he has 20 monikers with different formats to extort. With this mindset, I just ignore every requests by default.

angry grin grin grin
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by JOemmy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
One of the fastest ways to die before ur time these days is to date or marry a nigerian lady.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by DollarSigns(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wittyglam:

Even if his cousin no wan marry am again, another person Dey
What stupid test, do unto others what you want others to do unto you
Omo eh and what is it with Niggas em listing all what they’ve done for a chic, you weren’t forced and neither does it show how responsible you’ve been taking care of the chic; you may be a psycho and she’s had to deal with that without listing too angry
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by hashtagged(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Exactly what i was saying.??...its fake ... because women will never sleep around for money when when they have a boyfriend...

200k for that matter....chicken change

Make i paste aza, make you help me with this chicken change
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Ayodeoba: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wittyglam:

I know oyinkansola will be the girl we talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.