Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama (45616 Views)

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Zukky123(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Says the almighty achiever.
I'm sure if you've achieved something significant in your life, you won't be on naira land abusing someone who has achieved more than your father and maybe your generation. Respect is reserved for those deserving of it, not a currupt, drug pushing, thieveing politician whose entire life is immersed in mistery. If you like don't get busy to stop the generational poverty in your lineage, by first voting out those people that have embezzled your future, and not let bigotry continue riding you through poverty town. My own two cents to you. Peace✌️
lhordspy:
A failed comedian looking for cheap attention.

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Where is AIT now in the world of in-vogue news media.?

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by lenghtinny(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
DMerciful:
"A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations"

Tribalism has finished you guys! You eat and breathe tribalism. So he cannot criticize Lamidi Amoda Sangodele because he is Yoruba?
That's one of the messed up mentality that has brought Nigeria to her knees angry

Who yoruba elder statesman epp

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Geenosko: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Please ensure that you send the link to this article to the whatsapp group so that you can be paid your urgent 2k.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by etrouble: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu is the worst Presidential candidate Nigeria has ever had.
In fact, for contesting election, Tinubu has shown his hatred for Nigeria and her youth.
Tinubu will be taught a lesson come February 2023.

The same lesson we taught idiots in 2015 and 2019 will be repeated. Shey una no dey hear word ni?
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mrkindness: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training for their elders, talkmore of others.

see this Afonja muslim that never believed endsars killing was real, talking about fighting alongside. Baba go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Centcanada: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
You that were train in Cambridge to acquire just sense have you gotten a job after that? Idiot
lhordspy:

I wonder. Have you seen any body from APC making mockery of Pa. Adebanjo? Tinubu or any other Yoruba politician will never allow that. All they can do is generalise it and refer to him as afenifere but never take the insult or joke personal to him.

The silly boy is emulating igbos. Igbos that have no single home-training.

3 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Mediocre awards. I can have a glass produce for me. Then i print my name on it with some silly award-title.

The same way Tinubu stole Donald Duke’s picture. Go ahead and meet an artist to carve an award for you. Mumu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Olaolex: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Mumu this is his office with several awards.

Have you won a spoon in your miserable and wretched life?
You wanna kill am? That neck pressing is to much oo. Abeg make e no suffocate oo.

Btw, urchins must get sense by thunder by fire

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

if there are 10 more people like this jihadist in Nigeria, you guys are swimming in shiit water. Look at the reasoning of a human being.
Nobody called any politician's name but you saw the stupidity that he was trying to convey yet you still come out to defend that stupidity.
Please make sure you don't procreate. This level of dumbness should not afflict the next generation, let this bigotry and fanatism die with you. Boy thou art dumb

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Cantonese: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have not single home-training for their elders, talkmore of others.

Well, sorry bros. What you saw there was exactly it. Someone went to write an examination and asked others to provide the answers for him. No be olodo be that? You even still get mouth defend am.

Go kill AIT na. Meanwhile owu dey hold you. Small time even the smallest Ijebu garri and ewa, you no go see again chop.

Shay Shay Shay Shay Shay shame.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Falex114(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Shallow, empty, low IQ, brainwashed delusional retar@ded Zombidient fools.
Same fools who claimed that 100s were killed at the toll gate without providing evidence to back it up.
Same set of extremely Shallow, low IQ fools who believed that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because one idiotic terrorist said so..
I don't take these fools seriously on important issues. They are only good for occasional comedic skits.

This guy need to eat the burnt part of jollof rice to have sense

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by qtx(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Na them be dis. They have come!

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by chiamzzy: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

you be mumu man.......

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
this omo ale is trying to please sad east people who are his viewers, I stop watching the idiiot after end SARS crabs

Sanwoolu is just too Gentle as Gov, Ambode would have rendered this dunce useless if he had done rubbish in his govt

a failed Student rioter, no wonder Sabinus was rated above him, very useless entity
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by bluefilm: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
EmeeNaka:
In fact, for contesting election, Tinubu has shown his hatred for Nigeria and her youth.

Bishop Agbado is a very huge disgrace brought upon us by the delegates who choose stomach infrastructure over sense.

I am so glad we have a very viable and capable option in the person of Peter Obi, if not our choices would have been reduced to two old jokers.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by jutan: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Emancipate urself from mental slavery
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by booblacain(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

This person sounds like Omenka.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Angelfrost(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
wickedLion:

Comedy or no Comedy.....when the result of the general election would have been announced by February ending

Then we shall see and know who the real Comedian will be

If the election is free and fair, then we shall see and know how tired Nigerians are of sufferings.

Till then...!

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Thebigheart: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Jesus Christ, you called MR. MACARONI a failed comedian?

What is your net worth?

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by djon78(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

All noise una never see something

When una commit sacrilege

Someone exposed you people's hypocrisy

Una dey cry

This is just the beginning

What Mr macaroni displayed is just the shame your principal cooked up in London

Chatam house is trying to clear it's name your principal soiled in the mud
They are now inviting Peter Obi on the 16th.
You will see how it is done

By the way Mr macaroni is a very made guy with lots of investments in portfolios and prime real estate.
You and your likes can't clean his shoe he is just humble simple

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by damosky12(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
Very creative. A few people expressed their displeasure over the ordinary comedy, shows how deep into Jagabandism some people are

There's this thing called Stockholm Syndrome. I think a lot of Nigerians are experiencing it, half of the country or more if you ask me. Else, how do you explain how some Nigerians love and fight for their oppressors, even die for them.

People like Festus K, FFK and Reno get paid to do what they do, but for the millions of others fighting for their oppressors over nothing, it's perplexing, very puzzling to behold!

It's baffling bro. I have thought about it too. But I think many of these Nigerians just find some sense of purpose in this "we against them" brouhaha.

It goes in a similitude of this instance: "Mr. A is obidient. I don't like Mr. A. I like Mr. B. Mr. B is an Batist. Therefore, I am a Batist too. My job is to fight obidients." Hence, he picks up a daily internet and social activity against Obidients...

These Nigerians don't think about what is at stake. They aren't that smart! To them, it's all a game of "we against them." The politicians know this. It's why they desperately seek public figure enforcements here and there.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Zukky123(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Says the almighty achiever.
I'm sure if you've achieved something significant in your life, you won't be on naira land abusing someone who has achieved more than your father and maybe your generation. Respect is reserved for those deserving of it, not a currupt, drug pushing, thieveing politician whose entire life is immersed in mistery. If you like don't get busy to stop the generational poverty in your lineage, by first voting out those people that have embezzled your future, and not let bigotry continue riding you through poverty town. My own two cents to you. Peace✌️
lhordspy:

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by djon78(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
EmeeNaka:

He is terrible

Honestly APC went very low in picking him

They had osibanjo, Amechi

And they picked that calamity

Tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
A failed comedian looking for cheap attention. [/i] A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

.?

So, it's wrong and terrible of him to make fun of a Yoruba elder but it's okay for you and your ilk to make fun of an Igbo elder?!!

You see how bigotry makes people obtuse?!! Can you see?!!

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Ybaby: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
0fodirinwa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-7xxOHzlk8

JOB SEEKER DELEGATES INTERVIEW QUESTIONS | MR MACARONI

Sane and decent Omoluabis are coming out to reject Tinubu on a daily

grin grin grin grin grin What a genius...!!

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Raxxye(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

You are an enemy of this country. God will help us rise above these difficult times and you will be put to shame!

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Ybaby: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
djon78:

He is terrible

Honestly APC went very low in picking him

They had osibanjo, Amechi

And they picked that calamity

Tueh!!!

They could not make a damn payment for a roasted corn

3 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by occfx: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
EmeeNaka:

Buhari was even a better campaigner... Tinubu is falling hand left right and center.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mimiriches: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
God bless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Killermamba: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Cry cry baby how market? This is a Yoruba man his he an ipob? Werey. Better get sense this coming year.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Juoflife1(f): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hellrufai that was answering questions for him sacked teachers that couldn't answer questions in his state. Shameless people and their senseless supporters.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by HIPROFILE(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
EmeeNaka:

He Tinubu once said it himself that he never believed in one Nigeria! so what do you expect from such a leader.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.