Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men (9347 Views)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Fira09(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chaos14:
Fira09 your girlfriend has escaped from the mental institute again.

I see grin,

The woke Feminist has been released from Nairaland jail, she created this thread just to gain foolish attention.

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by benqo01(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Counter whose post? Biko I don't have broke people's time.

Shatap

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by intruder15(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
When I mean elderly men, I mean men in their 60s and above. These set of men are the most romantic men on earth. They are the best. No wonder Regina Daniels choose Ned nwoko over Somadina.

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

But you see our young men, they are so rude, arrogant, broke, wicked and evil. They don't know how to take good care of their girlfriend but they want to experience true love. Mtchhheeewwww.

Recently a guy sent me 7k to take myself out. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.
Instead for the shameless broke guy to give himself some standard by saying don't worry dear, I can't collect the money back... The broke guy still went ahead to send me his account details for refund. Trust me, I sent him back his money then block him.

Low standard unromantic broke young men everywhere. Shior.

Na who give una money pass de romantic. No be today. Well, we have an election to win. Make this your post de one side first.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Truvelisback(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Orphans plenty for Nairaland ooo Cha! grin

6 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by davien(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Did your father or uncle molest you growing up? Or has a fatherly figure never cared for you? Most people attracted to elderly folks are looking for a father figure. Only few it's actually grounded on respecting the man.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Jennyclay(f): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chaos14:
Fira09 your girlfriend has escaped from the mental institute again.
Fira09 was the one who got me banned over a month. I think he's a mod.

And as for you.. You're the one that just escaped from mental home not me.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Chaos14: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Fira09 was the one who got me banned.

And as for you.. You're the one that just escaped from mental home not me.
thats your comeback really? well good night.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Jennyclay(f): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fira09:

I see grin,

The woke Feminist has been released from Nairaland jail, she created this thread just to gain foolish attention.
Hello, please get off my thread. Don't let me start with you this evening. I know you're moderator. You got me banned for close to 2 months. Please avoid me and I'm not joking with you.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Jennyclay(f): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chaos14:
thats your comeback really? well good night.
whatever!
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by JohnOkolo: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
call them my father's age mate or grand father I don't care, it doesn't change the fact that you young men are broke and unromantic.
Give yourself some standard biko.

Ms JennyClay wants to be held like a Clay pot.

Follow the old caring Men and leave young Men tk those that can handle them shikina.

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Fira09(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hello, please get off my thread. Don't let me start with you this evening. I know you're moderator. You got me banned for close to 2 months. Please avoid me and I'm not joking with you.

Youngster! I'm not a mod. If I were to be a mod here on Nairaland I would have crucified you with a 'ten years ban' because of your misandry towards men. cool

@The bolded, grin grin is this a threat or an appeal?.

Nonetheless I would never avoid you here on Nairaland, since you constitute of nuisance against men. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by mogbolade43693: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by freddie009(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
When I mean elderly men, I mean men in their 60s and above. These set of men are the most romantic men on earth. They are the best. No wonder Regina Daniels choose Ned nwoko over Somadina.

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

But you see our young men, they are so rude, arrogant, broke, wicked and evil. They don't know how to take good care of their girlfriend but they want to experience true love. Mtchhheeewwww.

Recently a guy sent me 7k to take myself out. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.
Instead for the shameless broke guy to give himself some standard by saying don't worry dear, I can't collect the money back... The broke guy still went ahead to send me his account details for refund. Trust me, I sent him back his money then block him.

They aren't romantic, they are only trying to buy your love because they know on normal circumstances you wouldn't have anything to do with them.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nicepoker(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Says an evening newspaper who just escaped from a leper colony.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by frozen70(f): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

You dont have to compare experienced men with non experienced people

Meanwhile, I think what you need from a relationship is more of financial benefits than love and affection

Make your choice and go for what you want

Its your life, we all can't marry our age brackets

But remember that, is best for you to make a choice of your partner that you won't regret because of age difference and where you won't be able to express yourself freely because of the same age difference

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Idonweak: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
If you say as young as I'm, I can't be romantic. Well, I'd be old one day so will you and your daughter would find me romantic. wink

I'm still winning

7 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Luiz321: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thortp:
That is a step to becoming a widow early in life now. If I am right.

Now to the guy who sent you 7k. Please how did he get your account details,
for this question,, you shall not die young

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
"Recently a guy sent me 7k to take myself out. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.
Instead for the shameless broke guy to give himself some standard by saying don't worry dear, I can't collect the money back... The broke guy still went ahead to send me his account details for refund. Trust me, I sent him back his money then block him
".

Beggers have options but can't be choosers

Create wealth for yourself and go shopping using your money, a word yet say is ok for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Chee59(f): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2022
What's romantic about a 60 year old being romantically attached to me? Ew please.

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by meobizy(f): 2:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Lol. Nairaland boys are sitting on this table.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Qatar2022: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
call them my father's age mate or grand father I don't care, it doesn't change the fact that you young men are broke and unromantic.
Give yourself some standard biko.
If you're rich why are you looking for a way out of poverty? Go and find work stop taking in expired sperm .

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they are so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

Jenny learn to appreciate little things so u can receive bigger things. Atleast he gave u freely not thst he owes u money or is asking u for something in return beyond appreciation and manners. undecided

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by JJuanMiguel: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2022
You don finally suck grandpa prick now you don catch diarrhoea for mouth

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Jflex07(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2022
The entitlement mentality of the average Nigerian bleeding gender is nauseating.. Pukes!!
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by advanceDNA: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Jflex07:
The entitlement mentality of the average Nigerian bleeding gender is nauseating.. Pukes!!

Gosh!!!!Their mentality and behavior cringes me....
Their love, body and attention is for sale.....

I pity anyone planning to marry these money women driven by money.....some of them have even aborted all their babies .... met a ldy ar the clinic last week.. her tubes were removed because of waka waka

Someone will pay hufe bride price, marry that one now and start praying from chruch to mosque

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by brandsoncharlie: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they are so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

Na mumu man dey date Nigerian girls of now a days.
I arrived Nigeria few days ago, the men I had conversations with ( men in their early 60 years of age), rich men on flight were dating European white women, visited them outside Nigeria, white folks are scared of Nigeria now.
Some Nigerian men are getting wiser some are still fooling with Nigerian women.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Jflex07(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

Gosh!!!!Their mentality and behavior cringes me....
Their love, body and attention is for sale.....

I pity anyone planning to marry these money women driven by money.....some of them have even aborted all their babies .... met a ldy ar the clinic last week.. her tubes were removed because of waka waka

Someone will pay hufe bride price, marry that one now and start praying from chruch to mosque
I blame most men for this entitlement.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by pansophist(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
High taste is not a high standard. A high standard is "my cream worth 150k and I can afford it myself", but high taste is expecting someone else to afford it for you.

You're shaming a man for your own moral failure (ungratefulness), but if we turn the table around, you obviously won't/ can't afford him a car if he believes that it fits his level. You'll think that's ridiculous.

Hence I wrote yesterday about relative morality common with people (especially women). You can't take what you give out. Hence I believe women are big supporters of polygamy even if they preach against it.

They will rather share a wealthy man that can afford their high taste (which they conflate with high standards), but shame men that are trying. 7k is over 20% of minimum wage, but all he gets is bashing.

It would be a sad day for the world when receivers now set the amount/limit of what the givers should give, because where will the line be drawn? If your taste is bigger than Dangote's net worth, does it makes him bad if he can't afford it?

Gratitude is not predicated on a particular amount, it's about the intent. Like the biblical story where Jesus honored the little offering from the poor widow and rejected those from wealthy men. As a receiver, even if he gives you 100 naira, it's still a plus to you. Gratitude goes a long way.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by advanceDNA: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jflex07:
I blame most men for this entitlement.

I agree actually.....some men just like to asslick women, pay for their attention.....

The day i saw a comment here on nairaland that a guy said it normal for one's wife or girlfriemd to behave like a mad person from time to time, frustrate him...and he should always beg, pamper and buy her things to make her head come down..... thats whn i realized men are the cause of tbeir problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Karleb(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Werey girl. grin

Some of you have not taste in this life. If they put hot shit in a very nice plate, you'd eat it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) / See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.