Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men (9356 Views)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by toujurs: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Olodo.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Jennyclay(f): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
toujurs:
Olodo.
I wish you the same.

Nonsense!
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by toujurs: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
I wish you the same.

Nonsense!
You are a waste product, if you have sense you will realize you deserve quality. But a bitch will always act and talk bitchy. Shame! Audio feminist.

Feminist out of bitterness

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Shedrack777: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
I was on my own when he said I should send my account number hoping to prove he's man enough to send something reasonable not knowing he's just a broke rude guy.
No need for long talk, I have blocked him.
hi sis, i'm a broke man, can i drop ma account number so that u'll send me something let me take maself out? thank u

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by toujurs: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
marlow1962:
Young men don suffer
nothing like young men dn suffer, this girl is for the streets and would be treated as such.

Big boys are very toxic, trust me. You won't know this until you chill with them and see first hand how they treat broke girls as sex objects. Trust me it's not a funny experience.

Because i have spent time with alot of these guys, girls do go through alot more than guys, forget the make up packaging, but na long throat dey make woman see shege banza in guys hands.

7 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by 13sense: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
I was on my own when he said I should send my account number hoping to prove he's man enough to send something reasonable not knowing he's just a broke rude guy.
No need for long talk, I have blocked him.

You are a very useless girl. Just keep on deceiving yourself. After you have defile your life with sugar papas and prostitution, you will later start looking for young innocent able body guys like us to wife you?

Prostitute like you are the main reasons why young men like us are now avoiding Nigeria girls on marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by stormborn28(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
When I mean elderly men, I mean men in their 60s and above. These set of men are the most romantic men on earth. They are the best. No wonder Regina Daniels choose Ned nwoko over Somadina.

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they are so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

But you see our young men, they are so rude, arrogant, broke, wicked and evil. They don't know how to take good care of their girlfriend but they want to experience true love. Mtchhheeewwww.

Recently a guy sent me 7k to take myself out. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.
Instead for the shameless broke guy to give himself some standard by saying don't worry dear, I can't collect the money back... The broke guy still went ahead to send me his account details for refund. Trust me, I sent him back his money then block him.

Low standard unromantic broke young men everywhere. Shior.

You go sabi fvck well well. Very nice. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Urchbaby007246: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Young women nko ? Lol
"A healthy mind does not speak ill of others" na brokeness dea worry u!
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Reinamaria(f): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Honestly, no be lie you talk. I was trying to tell someone yesterday that I like elderly men, men in their 60s. He was trying to shame me, giving reasons why I shouldn't. I just dey laugh inside mind, because I know reasons why I said so. He sounded pained that yesterday, maybe because he's a young man.

Just make sure he's not some other woman's husband!
Women supporting women, yeah?

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Just make sure you don’t Bleep somebody’s father please! Don’t give an old woman sleepless nights before her children bury you LOL!
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
When I mean elderly men, I mean men in their 60s and above. These set of men are the most romantic men on earth. They are the best. No wonder Regina Daniels choose Ned nwoko over Somadina.

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they are so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

But you see our young men, they are so rude, arrogant, broke, wicked and evil. They don't know how to take good care of their girlfriend but they want to experience true love. Mtchhheeewwww.

Recently a guy sent me 7k to take myself out. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.
Instead for the shameless broke guy to give himself some standard by saying don't worry dear, I can't collect the money back... The broke guy still went ahead to send me his account details for refund. Trust me, I sent him back his money then block him.

Lol! Sorry oh! You were really hoping on him not sending his account details ? You miss road.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Pclemenza: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Do you agree?

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by BlackMan6969(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2022
U dey pride ur self for following people's husbands abi?
Well... That's how the cycle will continue.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jennyclay there are elderly men around u just look for one and save urself the stress of dating a young guy..

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
pansophist:

They will rather share a wealthy man that can afford their high taste (which they conflate with high standards), but shame men that are trying. 7k is over 20% of minimum wage, but all he gets is bashing.

Is this a bad thing though? Knowing that a lot of women in real life support this motion.

So far from what I've gathered people actually prefer to cry in a range rover.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by pansophist(m): 3:43am On Dec 20, 2022
truthsayer009:

Is this a bad thing though? Knowing that a lot of women in real life support this motion.

So far from what I've gathered people actually prefer to cry in a range rover.

From an animalistic perspective, then that is how it is generally, and if we look at our closest sentient relatives (eg gorillas), it's polygamy by default.

If you see three male gorillas and three female gorillas, your civilized mind might think they are three couples, three husband and three wives.

But no, it's one husband, three wives, and two gorilla simp. The strongest and biggest gorilla will impregnate all the females, and the other two will pretend like they want to babysit, just to get an opportunity to bang grin

Animals are simp too, since they act instinctually, Just observe nature, it will teach you a lot of things about humans. So back to your question. Yes, it's a bad thing, unless we want to destroy modern society.

Fun fact. More women than men have added their DNA to the human gene pool. And about 8,000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for every man (obviously a top-tier man).

Monogamy is good for everyone, both for men and for women. It guarantees hard working men an opportunity to mate, and for women, protections and provisions. If women pursue only the few top male, then the alpha man have less incentive to commit.

He will just use them all for sex, turn many to baby mamas, and recycle these women back to the dating pool, and men will reject them. Men have a natural dislike for baby mamas, same way women have a natural dislike for broke men. History proves it.

So it's the eternal battle of women following their instincts by being one of the options of a high status man, or act civil and commit to one man that will be her hero.

It's tough for women fighting off instinctual desires of being with an average hardworking man, hence, I don't see this trend ending anytime soon.

And the single mother epidemic that is crippling society right now is a good example. So no, there is no Lamborghini to cry in. She might cruise in the lambo before pregnancy, but probably not after. Lambo is the bait.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 20, 2022
pansophist:

Monogamy is good for everyone, both for men and for women. It guarantees hard working men an opportunity to mate, and for women, protections and provisions. If women pursue only the few top male, then the alpha man have less incentive to commit.

He will just use them all for sex, turn many to baby mamas, and recycle these women back to the dating pool, and men will reject them. Men have a natural dislike for baby mamas, same way women have a natural dislike foe broke men. History proves it.

So it's the eternal battle of women following their instincts by being one of the options of s high status man, or act civil and commit to one man that will be her hero. It's tough fighting off instinctual desires, hence, I don't see this trend ending anytime soon.

And the single mother epidemic that is crippling society right now is a good example. So no, there is no Lamborghini to cry in. She might cruise in the lambo before pregnancy, not probably not after. Lol

When I said "cry in a range rover", I was thinking of Davido and Chioma's relationship as an illustration. Chioma occasionally feels let down when Davido leaves, but things soon return to normal. They both understand that she won't be leaving because Davido cannot be replaced in terms of position or wealth. Therefore, she has little choice but to settle with a lower level man if she decides to leave, which she does not want to do.

Another case in point is Tania Omotayo, who left Wizkid in order to be with a person of dubious morality who was also wealthy since someone had to replace the financial void left by Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Reinamaria:

Just make sure he's not some other woman's husband!
Women supporting women, yeah?
Please, can you unquote me? Or edit the quoted words. Thank you.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by pansophist(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2022
truthsayer009:

When I said "cry in a range rover", I was thinking of Davido and Chioma's relationship as an illustration. Chioma occasionally feels let down when Davido leaves, but things soon return to normal. They both understand that she won't be leaving because Davido cannot be replaced in terms of position or wealth. Therefore, she has little choice but to settle with a lower level man if she decides to leave, which she does not want to do.

Another case in point is Tania Omotayo, who left Wizkid in order to be with a person of dubious morality who was also wealthy since someone had to replace the financial void left by Wizkid.

You understand the code, that's nice. There are millions of men out there that will give Chioma peace, but with even multiple baby mamas, Chioma will not let Davido go voluntarily. She would rather share a high-value man than have an average man all for herself.

Those people love polygamy, I de tell you grin

9 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Mrfixiit: 3:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

You have gone so deep into hook up. God help the man you will end up with

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Dshocker(m): 6:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hello, please get off my thread. Don't let me start with you this evening. I know you're moderator. You got me banned for close to 2 months. Please avoid me and I'm not joking with you.

If you make pim, you will chop 1yr ban grin

I just pray God heals you come 2023, because you are always ranting like a sadist all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by kunle75(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Clap for yourself, come back here with another story when you're 40s and no man yet.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Uptheante(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Nowadays every dirty bitch has the guts to spill any kind of trash online as long as it'll portray men in a negative light.

To the fuccking bitch who posted this shit, what do you have to offer apart from your dirty smelly lice-infected pussy that thousands have ran a train through?

To even imagine that you ridicule a guy for giving you 7k free shows how idiotic you are
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by weslay: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jennyclay:

There is this elderly man who is a security guard at a fast food where I frequently visi. l bet you won't find him romantic. Lazy ass
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by visaclick: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

lies ! Lies!! Lies!!! Show proof you sent the money back. This girl probably lies for a living.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Prettygirl200(f): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

What kind of thread is this? Are u saying u prefer an old man of 60 years years to a young man, that's hilarious. Besides I can never choose a man of that age over a young man. Honestly!!! Not all young men are unromantic, just say NL men. Talking about spending there are some young men out there that do it better than old men. Old me will only dispose their old sperm in you and they will be looking young while u be be going old. See Regina she's now looking somehow older than her age.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Autobot05: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
They can be romantic all they want ... but they can't be active like we young ones wink
Just say you went into sugar daddy because of poverty
Hoe
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Autobot05: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

So giving money is what you describe as romantic ... chai this is the handwork of sapa and poverty
You begged a guy for money ... is he your father ? Is relationship a job ??

Keep embarrassing your parents sad

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Timolink(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
And one 5 year old go date your hubby when the time comes
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Cazzim(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

where in Lagos you staying? am not one of those rude guys ooo pls
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Pat081: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2023
This runs gal is something else she will hate men today and tomorrow she will like men with money @ Jennyclay

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Boniwhite: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

jennyclay I want to apologize to you and every other person espy women that i may have offended knowingly or not.
y'all should forgive me.🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies After Her Boy Friend Made Her Sleep With His Dog / Korean Couple Got Married In Matching Suits (Photos) / 41 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.