Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) (66179 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by HardMirror(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bvlgari:

U like see the full cow leg abi? cheesy cheesy
yes. We Int stupid
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
That won't stop me from sleeping with my landlord's wife. Odefagirl if you like talk, na you get your mouth

.Back then in Secondary school,
Nothing gives me joy like cleaning the board when others are still writing
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by obinna58(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
seborrhic:

Clown.
Africans were more civilized,had literatures donkey years before the Whiteman,but the Whiteman came here with just a mirror and a hat,gave to your chiefs and got hundreds of your ancestors as plantation and sex slaves.
With just 10 Whiteman with more or less glorified Dane guns defeated hundreds of you with your native juju and arrows.
Came to your lands and your ancestors treated them as gods.
Thought you how to use fires to cook when your ancestors were still eating animal meat raw.
Brought you a tablet that could cure the ailments you ran to a native juju man to be looking at a calabash and comes out telling you it was one of your relatives that was causing it and for you to be free of the "curse"(ailment),you had to make animal and even human sacrifices.
For the Whiteman through Mary Slessor that got exposed to them,today you would still be killing twins because you all believed they were a curse by the gods.
For the Whiteman millions of you would today be ravaged by infections,diarrhoea,disease and snakebites.
For the Whiteman,you would still believe a sickle cell sufferer was an "ogbanje",that reincarnated and millions of your women would have died in labour because they couldn't be operated upon.
I could go on and on.
That in 2022,someone that claims to have gone through secondary school had it at the back of his mind that the picture of this woman that turned to a cow,could be real and that an old woman can turn to a bird at night and go and bewitch her enemies, summaries the cave mentality of people like you.
See finishing
The mumu is a religious bandit
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by gaby(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
jonahhh:

Stop using google to get information about history, read books and learn about yakub… your comment has absolutely nothing to do with whats up there…

??
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Moneyboyz: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Another episode of things that didn't happen, some people just love to share misinformation and create panic. Especially those who will share the dumbest shít on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Moneyboyz: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
seborrhic:

Clown.
Africans were more civilized,had literatures donkey years before the Whiteman,but the Whiteman came here with just a mirror and a hat,gave to your chiefs and got hundreds of your ancestors as plantation and sex slaves.
With just 10 Whiteman with more or less glorified Dane guns defeated hundreds of you with your native juju and arrows.
Thought you how to use fires to cook when your ancestors were still eating animal meat raw.
Brought you a tablet that could cure the ailments you ran to a native juju man to be looking at a calabash and comes out telling you it was one of your relatives that was causing it and for you to be free of the "curse"(ailment),you had to make animal and even human sacrifices.
For the Whiteman through Mary Slessor that got exposed to them,today you would still be killing twins because you all believed they were a curse by the gods.
For the Whiteman millions of you would today be ravaged by infections,diarrhoea,disease and snakebites.
For the Whiteman,you would still believe a sickle cell sufferer was an "ogbanje",that reincarnated and millions of your women would have died in labour because they couldn't be operated upon.
I could go on and on.
That in 2022,someone that claims to have gone through secondary school had it at the back of his mind that the picture of this woman that turned to a cow,could be real and that an old woman can turn to a bird at night and go and bewitch her enemies, summaries the cave mentality of people like you.
People like you and I should have our own social media platforms and maybe a country of our own. We are too smart to be led by these superstitious fools. I thought they say age comes with wisdom but some adult are dumb as shít and have passed it on the the stupid youth.

Keep spreading the word brother, also feel free to add to my thread on the Arab slave trade.
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Abeg Westin be name of this nollywood drama?
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
OP na werey in thinks say na Pekin full nairaland.

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by marlow1962(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119043750:

Lol cheesy
So you actually believe this old fake internet news?!
People dey o.

This was FACT CHECKED almost 2 years ago,
It was from a skit, come on!
Another LAMBA below.....
Dem get am plenty grin cheesy wink
Lol I know it’s a skit my bro, but imagine say p
Na real life trips , lol how she wn take walka, (lmao).
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by seborrhic: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Moneyboyz:

People like you and I should have our own social media platforms and maybe a country of our own. We are too smart to be led by these superstitious fools. I thought they say age comes with wisdom but some adult are dumb as shít and have passed it on the the stupid youth.

Keep spreading the word brother, also feel free to add to my thread on the Arab slave trade.
Link
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by nnamdi640: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
This dancing step of the native doctor go make sense if one singer can add it to his or her song
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Melonsmasher: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mckandre:
But who was wagging the tail?
Her left hand
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Deicide: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
I want to understand how that tail was waggling
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by jerrykc22(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
O boy.. see Xmas cow meat don set ohhh
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by jonahhh: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
seborrhic:

Clown.
I could go on and on.

You lack knowledge of the real history , you’re chiefs were the one that got ducked over with some mirrors and hats… my own Ancestors invested mathematics and division, we invented breast plates and gun powder…. We are not of the same line… I didn’t care to read your long note cause it’s shallow and blank, people like me read books don’t impose your mentality on me . Yes there are witches and shape shifters, it’s backward to people like you because the whit woman doesn’t want you to the truth, if the white man came and told you about reptilians you’ll believe it but if your own people told you about witches turning into bed you’ll dispose of that information as backwards and primitive, people like you is why Africa was colonized and sold. Everything on this planet was invented by black people , white men invented nothing I mean NOTHING .. like I said stop reading google go to libraries and read books. Your text shows you are not enlightened you just follow the surface narrative. There are ogbanje a, witches , wizards , and shapeshifters it doesn’t matter if ignorant people like you don’t know it , they idk exist anyway… even your white master knows this and they put it in dumb movies for follies like you to get a tip and think you’re woke
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Y d jazz man dey do like player wey dey warm up for sub?
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Revolva(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fake
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lalami3232:
If to say toto be like WhatsApp wey get LAST SEEN ONLINE eeh, most men for know say dem dey trouble for their wives/girlfriends.
No matter what a woman does, don't ever feel surprised because majority of them nowadays are into runs. Your decent girlfriend/wife na one guy regular chewing stick grin. Though some are extremely decent sha, but very few.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo. The pikin get your shape of head no mean say na your own"

Bro na your type them go deceive well well...

There are lots of pussy tightening agents now that can make a woman's pussy return to virgin state, and even bleed sef...

So talk another thing make I hear abeg...
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
gaby:
Neanderthals...

I don't think Neanderthals were this bad.
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Pharaohny: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Title of the movie pls grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Moneyboyz: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by DJInfluence: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
So Africa get supernatural powers and they can't use it to develop the continent. Only to harm one another.
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Tekahashi: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
you can actually see the shadow of the person moving the tail
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by E2000: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
It's time for us to import this juju into Nigeria our witch-doctors need to go for update.
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
That won't stop me from sleeping with my landlord's wife. Odefagirl if you like talk, na you get your mouth

.Back then in Secondary school,
Nothing gives me joy like cleaning the board when others are still writing

Shebi I don encourage you to go on..... Even Funke wey dey sell agbo for junction... she been tell me say she wan die for you. grin
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
wiseone28:
Should we now call her Cowgirl?
Not kul grin
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Probz(m): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2022
gaby:
Neanderthals...

Technically, black people are the one human racial group who don’t have Neanderthal dna. Unlike white-dem and dat, black people are all-human
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Zse1: 3:36am On Dec 11, 2022
tongue
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by mordred44: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Dshocker:
What is the name of this movie?
D more you look d less u see
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Funflipper: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Aboki wey the suya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.