Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands (69654 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Greenfusion: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

This is what happens when you fail to do your due diligence or research a matter before jumping online to comment on every thread on nairaland that requires some level of knowledge -

I posted 2 videos earlier on a separate thread about this same topic and I guess you didn’t see it - let me post it again so that you can answer your own question about how your so called “Government policies” have changed racism in Argentina since that incident happened on 1994 - please watch and draw your conclusions- and lastly I am not angry at the racism in Argentina, no - that is their choice to make if they will remain evil and haters of black people - I only feel disgust that the people you strive so much to love and promote do not consider you good enough to be called a human being

please watch the videos below

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_If7-R_5pk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZSdXhAJFQY
Una too funny, e get wer slavery n racism nor dey b4...weda dem b racist e nor concern me, if they coordinate themselves and play well in a soccer match...make dem win...na thier struggle... moreover are most nigerians not worse than racists to their own fellow country men.....nonsense ethnic bigots.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2022
ThierryJay:

Might get banned if I post a link. See screenshots below.

Is it not the truth. The same thing Commebol did with COPA America.

Yet Pessi will never win the world cup.... grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by hush15: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2022
Patosky4U:
Go and learn lad, when any team collect more than 5 yellow cards in a match they will be under scrutiny. Nothing to be worried about. This year belong to the original goat.

But honestly I find it very disgusting the way players are now complaining about referee's. England team too are complaining about the referee, Argentina and Netherland the same thing, the worst of them all na Portugal with all there possession and clear cut chances to win the game are also complaining about referee grin grin grin

FIFA suppose punish all those teams that are incompetent and trying to put the blame on ref

The referee for the Argentine and Holland match left little to be desired jare. He was biased cos I watched that match. Infact, I suspect the referee and Messi interactions as they cameout for the second half of the game cos that second half was not fair play at all.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Fedrick100: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2022
hush15:

Beside that, their aggressive and foul approach from the 65mins was just appalling. No thanks to the referee also who I believe has a soft spot for the Argentines and Messi in particular. Any small thing, he just dey blow against the Netherland....

That that stupid one played the ball into the bench of the other team alone shows their arrogance despite the kick was awarded even in their favor whereas they were the ones that fouled.

Oga stop being bias because your Ronaldo has been eliminated
When Parades kick that ball on the bench of holland he was given yellow card and holland played free kck

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by BeanX(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
It won't stop Messi from being the GOAT.

Seeing Pendu fans in pains gives me joy. grin
grin

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Geovanni412(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2022
Patosky4U:
Go and learn lad, when any team collect more than 5 yellow cards in a match they will be under scrutiny. Nothing to be worried about. This year belong to the original goat.

But honestly I find it very disgusting the way players are now complaining about referee's. England team too are complaining about the referee, Argentina and Netherland the same thing, the worst of them all na Portugal with all there possession and clear cut chances to win the game are also complaining about referee grin grin grin

FIFA suppose punish all those teams that are incompetent and trying to put the blame on ref

Half chances, mostly. Let's give the Moroccan wall some respect, na d same Portugal wey use us do suya for friendly match.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by chysam: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

What did a fellow player do to him?
All this need to be investigated together
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by BigCowHornn: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

Some of the things that happen between those players on the pitch we will never know but it clearly cause bitter hatred that lingers long after the matches.

I remember the day Zidane of France regarded as the best player in the workd in his day just walked to an Argentine player and headbutted him to the ground for no clear reason.

Referee tore out his red card. It later came out that the argentine was raining insults at Zidane till he lost his temper.

Zidane retired ager that world Cup game.

From that match on I never blame star for misbehaving on pitch.
I always ask what happened first.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by BeanX(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

And this is what I pointed out and some people here suffering from massive inferiority complex or colonial mentality thought otherwise that I was saying what I said because I was a Ronaldo supporter deflecting the main issue which is a potential racist abuse (because that Dutch player Messi called a fool was most likely a black player) —- Dem never win world cup, Messi don dey call a fellow player a fool, IF dem win nko? they will match people’s heads

Those of you who are too young to experience it or can’t learn from history are the ones supporting Argentina. I remember vividly when Nigeria played Argentina in USA’94 world cup I was there and you need to see how some Argentine fans outside the stadium were mimicking monkey dance because they were playing an African country - This is unacceptable, and I will never support a racist player or the country called Argentina, whose unwritten national philosophy is racism against my kind or those who look like me (black people)

IF anyone here has a problem with what I just said, then that person has a massive inferiority complex and needs psychiatric help!

Keep shut there, who's more racist and tribalistic like Nigerians, let's use here as a case study and see how most Nigerians hate themselves here, so what is that? isn't that worst than Racism?

Nigeria is still backward because we aren't United and we don't like each other, isn't that worst that racism? just keep shut there and stop foaming in the mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by sylve11: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

Am not Interested in this world cup.

E never reach like na. sad cool
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by hush15: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Fedrick100:

Oga stop being bias because your Ronaldo has been elected
When Parades kick that ball on the bench of holland he was given yellow card and holland played free kck

Oga, am not even a fan of Ronaldo. He was given the yellow card because of the shuffled that ensued and the free was then awarded to Holland which wasn't the initial intention. Argentine fouled twice before kicking to the bech side in that moment and it had to take a kick to the bench of the Netherland to issue a foul abi. You love for Messi would keep encouraging unfair play just like those stupid urchins keep encouraging emilokan....
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2022
BeanX:
Keep shut there, who's more racist and tribalistic like Nigerians, let's use here as a case study and see how most Nigerians hate themselves here, so what is that? isn't that worst than Racism?

Nigeria is still backward because we aren't United and we don't like each other, isn't that worst that racism? just keep shut there and stop foaming in the mouth.

so because you steal from your father and you don’t get punished does that give an outsider the right to steal from your family ?

so because we have our own tribal issues in Nigeria does that give a racist white person the right to abuse you racially ?

so during the holocaust- you think there was no armed robbery, rape or crime committed by Aryan race German citizens against themselves? you think Germans didn’t have their own personal political disagreements during the third reich? but was that sufficient for the world to absolve the Nazis of war crimes ?

you see how your slave mentality is robbing you of rational deductive reasoning ?

even if you think you are smart, those reading your comments here have already concluded you are a fool
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

am so sorry for your loss,,, Ronaldo is already at the airpot
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2022
What kind of a stupid headline is this??!

Na wa for these hungry bloggers.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Greenfusion:

Una too funny, e get wer slavery n racism nor dey b4...weda dem b racist e nor concern me, if they coordinate themselves and play well in a soccer match...make dem win...na thier struggle... moreover are most nigerians not worse than racists to their own fellow country men.....nonsense ethnic bigots.

Does 2 wrongs make a right ?

we will criticize evil wherever it exist - wether internal or external to Nigeria

Tribalism or Racism, none is good … so we cal it out wherever we see, hear about it or experience it
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol....

FIFI it self is a corrupt body and would always be.

because they are investigating a deceptive and very unsportmanlike behaviour they are corrupt?
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ThierryJay: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

So long as the GOAT has had a mesmeric performance and lit up this World Cup which he has already done, I am fine. A world cup win is just the crown. I derive most joy from watching him do magic on field and not just from lifting trophies that he had little input into. That is what makes him the best footballer and not just the best trophy winner.

Don't you even wonder that of all players in this world cup, the biggest challenger to Prime Mbappe is a 35-year old Messi? That in itself speaks volumes about Messi's supremacy.

And make no mistake, Messi will win this World Cup.

4 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

mumu

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by 8stargeneral: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2022
Mercury12:
Hahaha another world war loading...
u go lead war front grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by AlmightyMod(f): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

if happiness to you is how loud you can laugh or how much your eyes view dribbling on the field of play then it shows how narrow
minded you are - I can as well dribble my way into your bedroom and rape your wife and daughter and you will be giggling and singing my praises because all you care about in life is living for the moment and you never care about the repercussions of what anyone do or say to you as a statement of hate and despise

Yes, whatever name Messi calls you and those who look like you is something you deserve because you have no personal pride or shame - so please keep giggling and laughing - that was how your fore fathers did, laughing away their stupidity when the white man gave them
spoons gun powder and mirror and today - the black man has been made the laughing stock of humanity across the world due to the history of slavery

You should be ashamed of yourself honestly, the tribalism, ethnic bigotism and hatred in your country u never finish address it but you are quick to say you are supporting Africa race. Our leaders pack our money to the white, what did you do, you sing their praises. You are truly a bitter soul that lack happinesses in your life. Your reasoning faculty disgust me jare, if you want to insult and use foul language go to another thread to do that not in football section. Ode like you
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by assholemods: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Abfinest007:
I laugh when people say Argentina owes d cup
Stop lying! Nobody says Argentina owes the cup, any team can win the cup. People only talk about chances of one over the other.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...I have always wanted them to win after the Saudi Arabia defeat...but after that show of shame against netherland, I pray croatia show them the exist door.. besides they've not played any big game since the state of the world cut...when that saudi player confronted messi after their goal, everyone felt pity for messi...but the guy is now doing same thing and people are justifying it...what netherland did to distract messi and others during the game was not enough for argentina to react that way

Vangal said " we will defeat them in penalty because we are better than them" ...after they won, they insulted this man and I felt pity for him... croatia please do justice to this argentine team with dwarfs as defenders
you will cry till death lmao

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by jasent(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Anything can happen. Did the world ever envisaged Morocco getting to this round?
Nobody envisaged it oo. With their defensive record they can vent lift the cup. Finger crossed
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

you can't shame the shameless, you're just few days away from sipping sniper

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by imbless: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2022
FIFA is investigating both Argentina and Netherland, because both of them have more than 5 yellow cards in the match, make una stop all this one-sided journalism
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Look at all Penaldo fans wailing

They haven't seen nothing yet
Thier sleepless night and nightmare will continue

Probably till the end of time

The Netherlands vs Argentina FIFA World Cup 2022 quarterfinal clash at the Lusail Stadium saw a total of 19 yellow cards, breaking the record of the Portugal vs Netherlands round of 16 match in the 2006 World Cup!

Which means Netherlands is at fault....lot of yellow cards with Portugal and now with Argentina
For sumone that many see as a rascal on this blog I must say u write nd speak fluently, I mean ur command of the English language is top notch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by IfnobeGod20: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

This is what happens when you fail to do your due diligence or research a matter before jumping online to comment on every thread on nairaland that requires some level of knowledge -

I posted 2 videos earlier on a separate thread about this same topic and I guess you didn’t see it - let me post it again so that you can answer your own question about how your so called “Government policies” have changed racism in Argentina since that incident happened on 1994 - please watch and draw your conclusions- and lastly I am not angry at the racism in Argentina, no - that is their choice to make if they will remain evil and haters of black people - I only feel disgust that the people you strive so much to love and promote do not consider you good enough to be called a human being

please watch the videos below

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_If7-R_5pk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZSdXhAJFQY
You're the one jumping on issue you know next thing about just to get at Argentina.
Why bringing racist act in Argentina to issue that happened yesterday. Is that how you deal with case without merit. Until you point out incidences that happened yesterday that point to an act of racism before I take you serious. I watched the match from the beginning to the end and there was no incidence of racism all through. The issue here is off field altercation after the match and all words heard so far in the exchange portray no single word of racism.
For even trying to term it racist attack defeats your mindset.
I am waiting for you to tell me any racist act in what happened yesterday and stop referring to what happen in Argentina to justify what is not.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by lhordspy: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

Tosin. Good to see how your tears drop.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Sunnyski: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol....

FIFI it self is a corrupt body and would always be.

I'm glad you said FIFI and not FIFA grin cheesy
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by 8stargeneral: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Let them give them better sanction
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Luiz321: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Uptoyou:
Morocco for the Cup
nah Croatia get am no worries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos) / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area / Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.