Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. (7084 Views)

Sex Means Nothing To A Woman. Know This And Know Peace / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Toks don't be stupid. I bet you've deleted my number. I still remember you. And the nonsense you said that year. I forgive you though.
This... Is all you are.

Oh I just checked your Dp and indeed I remember you.

Have you followed the advice I gave you?

I honestly think you need to take care of your mental health. I won't write more than this.

All the best.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Chee59(f): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Toks2008:

Oh I just checked your Dp and indeed I remember you.

Have you followed the advice I gave you?

I honestly think you need to take care of your mental health. I won't write more than this.

All the best.
Should I follow Toks2008 advice? cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Looter100: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Go n die!
simple natural hypocrite
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by ukaface(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Rule 1: LOVE YOURSELF
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by alterego17: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Faber:
lols

Naso??.... e be so many things
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by kelspinall(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Reality
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Killerbag36: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Islandboi:
Sweet dreamland.

U wicked u no fit allow person dream in peace sef
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Diza46(f): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Toks2008:

When a man loves you, he loves you and as long as you are loyal to him, he remains loyal to you.

Women tend to misconstrue cheating for loss of loyalty. That a man cheats on a lady does not mean he is disloyal.
sorry sir but this is not truth are you serious by saying as long as the lady remain loyal the guy will remain loyal as well no that's not true a man can never remain loyal nomatter how loyal a lady is to him,sir it is been long now that I have been following your post and use to enjoy reading it especially your advice on relationship part but sir for the first time I am disagree with you on this one a man can never be loyal to their wife's or fiancee nomatter how loyal their wife or fiancee is to them
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Toks2008(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Diza46:
sorry sir but this is not truth are you serious by saying as long as the lady remain loyal the guy will remain loyal as well no that's not true a man can never remain loyal nomatter how loyal a lady is to him,sir it is been long now that I have been following your post and use to enjoy reading it especially your advice on relationship part but sir for the first time I am disagree with you on this one a man can never be loyal to their wife's or fiancee nomatter how loyal their wife or fiancee is to them

What is your definition of disloyalty? Wait let me guess...when he sleeps with another lady right!

This is where many naive ladies get it wrong.

A man can be a loyal polygamist and sexual Fathfullness is never a yardstick to measure loyalty in men.

I dont want to argue over this fact. You have the right to your opinion.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Toks2008(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
But wait o, is lalasticlala still a Mod on nairaland?
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Diza46(f): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Toks2008:

What is your definition of disloyalty? Wait let me guess...when he sleeps with another lady right!

This is where many naive ladies get it wrong.

A man can be a loyal polygamist and sexual Fathfullness is never a yardstick to measure loyalty in men.

I dont want to argue over this fact. You have the right to your opinion.
okey sir
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by HappyHourGroup: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Diza46:
okey sir
Do you need help with your body?

Do you need a professional to teach you how to touch yourself?

Our professionals will teach you how to reach the apex of pleasure. We charge N10,000 but we are running a promo from now till December 25. We will teach you how to cum

Contact us today.

@HappyHourGp on Telegram
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by wrongnumber: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Toks2008:
I have dated many ladies, i have lived well above four decades on earth and i can boldly conclude without any fear of contradiction that WOMEN ARE ONLY LOYAL TO THEIR OWN FEELINGS WHEN IT COMES TO ROMANTIC UNION WITH MEN and only a very minute number of them have true loyalty.

-This is why a young lady will gladly be a mistress of a married man because she is gaining so much from the union without much to lose but will find it hard to marry same man because she does not want to be an official Co-wife.

-This is why a lady who has dated married men when she was single will never want her husband to have mistresses.

-This is why you will see Ladies clamouring to be Co-wives of a very wealthy and powerful man because of the security they will get, and same ladies will never want to be the only wife of a poor man.

-This is why a lady will gladly take the pregnancy of one man and give it to another man just because for one reason or the other, she does not want to be with the man that got her pregnant.

-This is why a lady will profess undying love for you when she still has strong feelings for you and same lady will tell you she is tired the moment she no longer feels the same way towards you.

-This is why a lady will remain with a broke guy with the hope that he will make it latter and if she waits too long, she will not hesitate to leave the guy for a made guy regardless of the number of years she has spent with him.

-This is why a lady will date or marry one man for money and go to another man for good S.x.

-This is why no matter how much you spend on a lady or the sacrifice you make for her, she can still turn around and tell you she did not force you to do the things you did if she no longer wants to be with you.

-Many ladies leave their relationship not because of any bad thing the man did but they leave because their expectation is not met by the man

-Even if you treat a lady like an angel or a queen, and you don't cheat on her, the moment she has feelings for another man, she will look for a reason to leave you.

I can go on and on to state endless reasons why i believe a lady is only loyal to her feelings and no man should start boasting about the love a lady has for him because in most cases, a woman will only remain with a man if she is benefitting in one way or the other and the moment she sees no reason to remain in that relationship, she is done. She may decide to leave, or she may remain with you, but her spirit and soul have left you...This is just the way they are and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

My advice for men is this...Love genuinely, do whatever is within your power to make your woman happy but don't ever get carried away thinking that woman in your life has unconditional love for you.

I hope this makes sense.

Spot on.

Nice write up Baba Toks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander / I Need Sincere Responses Pls / REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.