Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. (7085 Views)

Sex Means Nothing To A Woman. Know This And Know Peace / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by franchasng: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Toks2008:

When a man loves you, he loves you and as long as you are loyal to him, he remains loyal to you.
Same can be said for some women.

And please not all men, it is for some men and same for some women.

All romantic love or relationship are based on conditions. Even in your response to my comment you said a man will continue to love a woman so long as the woman remained loyal to him, meaning there is a condition attached for the man to continue loving the woman which is "loyalty" according to you grin
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by GodHimself: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
This is the true nature of all women because they are weaker in logic.

Don't fight it or complain about it.

Know the truth and act with wisdom.

Learn from Abraham (Sarah), Isaac (Rebecca), Samson... Learn from Troy, Learn from the man down your street.

1 Peter 3:7 Husbands, in the same way, live with your wives with an understanding of their weaker nature yet showing them honor as coheirs of the grace of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered.

Toks2008:
I have dated many ladies, i have lived well above four decades on earth and i can boldly conclude without any fear of contradiction that WOMEN ARE ONLY LOYAL TO THEIR OWN FEELINGS WHEN IT COMES TO ROMANTIC UNION WITH MEN and only a very minute number of them have true loyalty.

-This is why a young lady will gladly be a mistress of a married man because she is gaining so much from the union without much to lose but will find it hard to marry same man because she does not want to be an official Co-wife.

-This is why a lady who has dated married men when she was single will never want her husband to have mistresses.

-This is why you will see Ladies clamouring to be Co-wives of a very wealthy and powerful man because of the security they will get, and same ladies will never want to be the only wife of a poor man.

-This is why a lady will gladly take the pregnancy of one man and give it to another man just because for one reason or the other, she does not want to be with the man that got her pregnant.

-This is why a lady will profess undying love for you when she still has strong feelings for you and same lady will tell you she is tired the moment she no longer feels the same way towards you.

-This is why a lady will remain with a broke guy with the hope that he will make it latter and if she waits too long, she will not hesitate to leave the guy for a made guy regardless of the number of years she has spent with him.

-This is why a lady will date or marry one man for money and go to another man for good S.x.

-This is why no matter how much you spend on a lady or the sacrifice you make for her, she can still turn around and tell you she did not force you to do the things you did if she no longer wants to be with you.

-Many ladies leave their relationship not because of any bad thing the man did but they leave because their expectation is not met by the man

-Even if you treat a lady like an angel or a queen, and you don't cheat on her, the moment she has feelings for another man, she will look for a reason to leave you.

I can go on and on to state endless reasons why i believe a lady is only loyal to her feelings and no man should start boasting about the love a lady has for him because in most cases, a woman will only remain with a man if she is benefitting in one way or the other and the moment she sees no reason to remain in that relationship, she is done. She may decide to leave, or she may remain with you, but her spirit and soul have left you...This is just the way they are and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

My advice for men is this...Love genuinely, do whatever is within your power to make your woman happy but don't ever get carried away thinking that woman in your life has unconditional love for you.

I hope this makes sense.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Looter100: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Wetin come concern the pic of a flooded area you added to this post?
You men aren't serious. Only complain n complain. Seems you are all getting broke daily so I can feel the pain.
Moreover, men are the head in family and this world at large. So be responsible. I dunno why someone ll be made head and be acting like a tail.
The op called tokunbo toks2008 who probably opened his email in year 2008 just wanted to gain attention. That's why he created this post
bitter gender
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
U try. angry
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Looter100: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

For calling out your father, you must be mad.
If I quote you again what ll you do?
You ll come here and post rubbish and you ll be corrected. The next thing is to cry!
You are indeed a simp.
he said your father ewu
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Looter100: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT!

AND SMART GUYS WHO KNOW THIS FACT, THIS REALITY, GIVE WOMEN THE TYPE OF VARIABLES THAT SURELY LEADS THEM TO MISCALCULATE BEATING THEM AT THEIR GAME .

A WOMAN'S CALCULATION IS BASED ON A FORMULAR CALLED SELFISH INTEREST. NOTHING MORE THAN GREED.

JUST AN EXAMPLE IS A LADY WHO HAD BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP LEADING TO MARRIAGE WITH A GUY WHO SPONSORED HER EDUCATION, ALSO FINANCIALLY ASSIST HER FAMILY, SET-UP A FASHION BUSINESS FOR HER AND E.T.C.

ONLY FOR A MAN TO COME FROM NO WHERE IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER CLAIMING TO BE LIVING IN EUROPE WITH THE AIM OF GOING BACK IN JANUARY WITH A WIFE FROM NIGERIA, TALK TO HER ABOUT HIS PLAN.

HER FISH BRAIN STARTS TO INPUT THIS VARIABLE INTO HER FORMULAR CALLED SELFISHNESS. SHE IMMEDIATELY FORGETS THE MAN THAT HAS BEEN THERE EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY FOR YEARS. AND WITHIN JUST A MONTH, SHE STARTS DATING THE 'MAN FROM EUROPE,' WITH THE HOPE THAT HE WILL MARRY HER WITHIN A MONTH.

UNKOWN THAT IT'S FALSE VARIABLES LEADING TO A MISCALCULATION. THAT PUCCY, SHE HAS BEEN DENYING THE GUY SHE HAS BEEN DATING FOR AGES BECOMES READILY AVAILABLE TO THE MAN SHE HAS JUST MET IN A FEW DAYS PROMISING EUROPE. HE BANGS THE HELL OUT OF IT AS HE WISHES INTO A EUROPE THAT NEVER EXIST. grin

KINDLY WATCH THIS SKIT BELOW FOR MORE ILLUSTRATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwUyUxwS328
I love you

1 Like

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
dis is a well constructed lie...werey think say eem dey tell tata
Ikennaford:
Maybe for nigerian woman,,,, when I first landed in America, few days, I met my baby mama, she took me in, she pays everything, she is a nurse, she made me what I am today, she never benifitted from me if not my dick.... She bought my first car same year, she's 27 now and am 29....when I told her, I want to start a big project in Nigeria, my (mansion) she gave me $100k with the $200k with me, my project is ongoing still swallowing money, is 8 flats mansion, with basketball ball court inside, lawn tenis court, and small football ball field inside,,, ladies and gentlemen, is that not unconditional love..... Op there are good women out there that needs good men,, here too in America, we have goldiggers, those bitches from poor carrebean countries, dem full here, those one deh do like some Nigerians girls, those one's will pretends, dupe you and run.... As we have bad men, naso we get bad women,,,, I'm a bad boy, but my baby mama submissiveness don make me calm down, imagine me as nwa igbo spending close to $50k just to watch football matches in Qatar, who does that, isjust because of this beautiful Kenyan American,

2 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m not foo ling around. I just taught you a lesson. Take it and waka pass!

which lesson bayi... where u two not equally throwing tantrums @ each other..
mumu gender
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
franchasng:
Same can be said for some women.

And please not all men, it is for some men and same for some women.

All romantic love or relationship are based on conditions. Even in your response to my comment you said a man will continue to love a woman so long as the woman remained loyal to him, meaning there is a condition attached for the man to continue loving the woman which is "loyalty" according to you grin

Sorry I forgot it's you. grin
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by faceland: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2022
Good message...

They carry babies for 9 months. It's only natural that they act that way for their wellbeing and the survival of the future child. There ancestors use these tactics to survive and it's encoded in their DNA.

Women can't hunt due to their period so they depended on the men and it would be wise to find the most powerful or the most SECURED man.

1 Like

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

which lesson bayi... where u two not equally throwing tantrums @ each other..
mumu gender
You mean your mum is mumu?
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Looter100:
he said your father ewu
You better shut up before hot water is poured on your head!
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Looter100:
bitter gender
Go n die!
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by alterego17: 3:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Faber:
To beat women in their game no hard, when their feelings for u is high get whatever you want from them, pussy, money anything at all. when their feelings begin to reduce you cashout ur CAR, and starts seeing her as a stranger, any slightest misyarn from her, you dump here
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by okoroemeka(m): 4:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Ikennaford:
Maybe for nigerian woman,,,, when I first landed in America, few days, I met my baby mama, she took me in, she pays everything, she is a nurse, she made me what I am today, she never benifitted from me if not my dick.... She bought my first car same year, she's 27 now and am 29....when I told her, I want to start a big project in Nigeria, my (mansion) she gave me $100k with the $200k with me, my project is ongoing still swallowing money, is 8 flats mansion, with basketball ball court inside, lawn tenis court, and small football ball field inside,,, ladies and gentlemen, is that not unconditional love..... Op there are good women out there that needs good men,, here too in America, we have goldiggers, those bitches from poor carrebean countries, dem full here, those one deh do like some Nigerians girls, those one's will pretends, dupe you and run.... As we have bad men, naso we get bad women,,,, I'm a bad boy, but my baby mama submissiveness don make me calm down, imagine me as nwa igbo spending close to $50k just to watch football matches in Qatar, who does that, isjust because of this beautiful Kenyan American,
enjoy your life o jare, nothing do you,heaven and hell are all on this Earth,but don't you think a personal house in Nigeria gulping $300k is to much?and all the sports facilities will they be actually needed considering the fact you are not living in the country ,
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by BeanX(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Trust women at your own peril
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by BeanX(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Ikennaford:
This your lie get as e be, I don't know who you want to impress?
You better face reality.

2 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Alvelt14(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2022
100% accurate.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Faber(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2022
alterego17:

Bro u just kip mi hanging...no b so my brother....abi d ransome guy no legit?....why u dey do like dz faber?
lols
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by franchasng: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Toks2008:

Sorry I forgot it's you. grin
cheesy
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Uptheante(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Ikennaford:
Well done Mr Lienus grin

Your lie is too sweet like honey
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Uptheante(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your fellow man just testified how God used a woman to bless him. His baby mama o. And you and one JasonScoolari are here ranting about your misfortune with women. If we come here to open threads about men's crime, you all ll say women too dey talk.
Just get a life!
If you believe what that guy said, then you can also believe that pigs can fly.
In that case it'll be clear to all that you have a very low IQ

4 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Chee59(f): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Toks2008:
I have dated many ladies, i have lived well above four decades on earth and i can boldly conclude without any fear of contradiction that WOMEN ARE ONLY LOYAL TO THEIR OWN FEELINGS WHEN IT COMES TO ROMANTIC UNION WITH MEN and only a very minute number of them have true loyalty.

-This is why a young lady will gladly be a mistress of a married man because she is gaining so much from the union without much to lose but will find it hard to marry same man because she does not want to be an official Co-wife.

-This is why a lady who has dated married men when she was single will never want her husband to have mistresses.

-This is why you will see Ladies clamouring to be Co-wives of a very wealthy and powerful man because of the security they will get, and same ladies will never want to be the only wife of a poor man.

-This is why a lady will gladly take the pregnancy of one man and give it to another man just because for one reason or the other, she does not want to be with the man that got her pregnant.

-This is why a lady will profess undying love for you when she still has strong feelings for you and same lady will tell you she is tired the moment she no longer feels the same way towards you.

-This is why a lady will remain with a broke guy with the hope that he will make it latter and if she waits too long, she will not hesitate to leave the guy for a made guy regardless of the number of years she has spent with him.

-This is why a lady will date or marry one man for money and go to another man for good S.x.

-This is why no matter how much you spend on a lady or the sacrifice you make for her, she can still turn around and tell you she did not force you to do the things you did if she no longer wants to be with you.

-Many ladies leave their relationship not because of any bad thing the man did but they leave because their expectation is not met by the man

-Even if you treat a lady like an angel or a queen, and you don't cheat on her, the moment she has feelings for another man, she will look for a reason to leave you.

I can go on and on to state endless reasons why i believe a lady is only loyal to her feelings and no man should start boasting about the love a lady has for him because in most cases, a woman will only remain with a man if she is benefitting in one way or the other and the moment she sees no reason to remain in that relationship, she is done. She may decide to leave, or she may remain with you, but her spirit and soul have left you...This is just the way they are and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

My advice for men is this...Love genuinely, do whatever is within your power to make your woman happy but don't ever get carried away thinking that woman in your life has unconditional love for you.

I hope this makes sense.
Isn't it time to leave the street and settle down. Eh Toks?
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Chee59(f): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Ikennaford:
I wanted to assume you were talking about the woman in your profile grin
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Chee59(f): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Tokskob2008:
It's very difficult getting a girl who is averagely ok this days, na patch patch full street now. So as a guy one must open his brain and leave all that lovey dovey crap one side..
Tokunbo go and marry.
Manchelor?? cheesy
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Moniya4Real(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Toks2008:

I hope this makes sense.

It does make a lot of sense.. however, tete are still very good women out there, but are very few in number if you ask me.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by LINSAR: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Persephone1:
When you are done, you will all log out and go back to the women in your lives asking for their December lists and sponsoring them on vacations grin grin

Katikati grin

You all spend to much time evaluating, scrutinizing and discussing women's benefits than your benefits or their struggles. Same long epistles over the years yet no difference. Women keep balling grin cheesy grin Guys keep crying on Nl kikikikiki grin grin

You mistake every man for a simp.
She should send that list to her father.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Uncle96(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Ikennaford:

I dont know how rich you are but you sound broke as fck
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Uptheante:

If you believe what that guy said, then you can also believe that pigs can fly.
In that case it'll be clear to all that you have a very low IQ
Your stupidit y is of high quality.
If the person is lying, haven't you seen a man taken care of by his female partner?
Who do you jobless and good for nothing men on this site find it hard to accredit the goodness of women?
Seems you are all cursed to suffer for life!
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Toks2008(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Isn't it time to leave the street and settle down. Eh Toks?

You are one of the reasons some men believe Ladies have lesser IQ than men.

You left the subject to start typing crinkum crankum. I could make you a concubine if you don't mind.

Please grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Chee59(f): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Toks2008:

You are one of the reasons some men believe Ladies have lesser IQ than men.

You left the subject to start typing crinkum crankum. I could make you a concubine if you don't mind.

Please grow up.
Toks don't be stupid. I bet you've deleted my number. I still remember you. And the nonsense you said that year. I forgive you though.
This... Is all you are.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by lereinter(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2022
What of men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Couple Get Drunk, Had Sex In Broad Day Light Outside The Bar(pics) / Is It Wrong: Marrying Your Cousin's Cousin / Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.