Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. (7086 Views)

Sex Means Nothing To A Woman. Know This And Know Peace / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by riverbird: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ikennaford:
Maybe for nigerian woman,,,, when I first landed in America, few days, I met my baby mama, she took me in, she pays everything, she is a nurse, she made me what I am today, she never benifitted from me if not my dick.... She bought my first car same year, she's 27 now and am 29....when I told her, I want to start a big project in Nigeria, my (mansion) she gave me $100k with the $200k with me, my project is ongoing still swallowing money, is 8 flats mansion, with basketball ball court inside, lawn tenis court, and small football ball field inside,,, ladies and gentlemen, is that not unconditional love..... Op there are good women out there that needs good men,, here too in America, we have goldiggers, those bitches from poor carrebean countries, dem full here, those one deh do like some Nigerians girls, those one's will pretends, dupe you and run.... As we have bad men, naso we get bad women,,,, I'm a bad boy, but my baby mama submissiveness don make me calm down, imagine me as nwa igbo spending close to $50k just to watch football matches in Qatar, who does that, isjust because of this beautiful Kenyan American,

Ofcouse everything written up there is for Nigerian women they are nothing but hungry ducks, am praying to God to give me a good and beautiful east African lady to marry

3 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

Ofcouse everything written up there is for Nigerian women they are nothing but hungry ducks, am praying to God to give me a good and beautiful east African lady to marry
Delude yourself not, a beautiful east African lady can not tolerate an average Nigerian man. Wake up and smell the coffee grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
The bolded is the reason smart men don't take you women seriously. So you believed that guy's lies. The same story a man will tell other men and they'll see straightaway that he is lying, he will tell the same lie to a woman and most of you will follow him and begin to disrespect the one who has been loyal to you.

I can't believe you quickly believed that lie. grin
You are not as intelligent as you think you are.
If the person I quoted lied, what he said has happened before and is still happening.
Before you engage me in intellectual talk, do research and you must not be dull.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
imadiyi:
Sweetplum, please, ko' easy nah,,ok?
beg ur fellow boys
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by BigCowHornn: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
SIMP's will NEVER listen.

Shut up and correct your mistakes
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by obaaderemi: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are not as intelligent as you think you are.
If the person I quoted lied, what he said has happened before and is still happening.
Before you engage me in intellectual talk, do research and you must not be dull.
Because you believed his apparently fake story enough to reference it proves my point.
wink
Intellectual talk indeed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by riverbird: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Delude yourself not, a beautiful east African lady can not tolerate an average Nigerian man. Wake up and smell the coffee grin grin

No you are the one who needs to wake up, you know what they keep saying about you Nigerian girls over there? That Nigerian girls are always hungry grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by BigCowHornn: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Are you done foOling yourself to your satisfaction?

Shot up and correct your mistakes grin

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

No you are the one who needs to wake up, you know what they keep saying about you Nigerian girls over there? That Nigerian girls are always hungry grin
This is about you and your dreams not Nigerian girls, i have no business with what myopic immature paupers says about Nigerian girls.

If you will be getting intimate and be in a committed relationship with an east African lady, you will be doing lots of changes to your whole make up. Guess what Nigerian men hardly ever compromise. grin grin Thats the point! Now do you still want to dream on?

2 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by riverbird: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
This is about you and your dreams not Nigerian girls, i have no business with what myopic immature paupers says about Nigerian girls.

If you will be getting intimate and be in a committed relationship with an east African lady, you will be doing lots of changes to your whole make up. Guess what Nigerian men hardly ever compromise. grin grin Thats the point! Now do you still want to dream on?

Can you please leave me to that? Even if I will have to bleach my skin to purple shebi na my skin ni grin
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by faceLAGOS: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Exactly my ex.

Can’t believe that beech could get married in about 2-3 months after we still made love like rabbits early this year.

I can never love or trust any Nigerian girl, again.

Just smash & trash.

10 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Evilstorm: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
obaaderemi:
The bolded is the reason smart men don't take you women seriously. So you believed that guy's lies. The same story a man will tell other men and they'll see straightaway that he is lying, he will tell the same lie to a woman and most of you will follow him and begin to disrespect the one who has been loyal to you.

I can't believe you quickly believed that lie. grin
My gee, you too get sense. As I started reading his post, I took everything with a pinch of salt and investigated on his previous post which confirm to me that he was lying.

4 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Martinez39s(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
True talk. Case closed.

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

Can you please leave me to that? Even if I will have to bleach my skin to purple shebi na my skin ni grin
Yes i can leave you to it but i won't, i have to drag you like you drag Nigerian girls. Yes lets talk about Nigerian girls now cheesy grin.
It's not like you men are any better.Take away money from you all, you have nothing to offer either. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by riverbird: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Yes i can leave you to it but i won't, i have to drag you like you drag Nigerian girls. Yes lets talk about Nigerian girls now cheesy grin.
It's not like you men are any better.Take away money from you all, you have nothing to offer either. cheesy grin

Thank God we have money to offer but last time I checked 100 out of 100 Nigerian girl has nothing to offer grin, they always feel the hole in-between Thier legs is that valuable but on the long run they come to realize that it's really nothing.

1 Like

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

Thank God we have money to offer but last time I checked 100 out of 100 Nigerian girl has nothing to offer grin, they always feel the hole in-between Thier legs is that valuable but on the long run they come to realize that it's really nothing.
Keep kwayet there! You get money? You and who get money, who dash monkey banana? grin cheesy people wey get money no dey complain , its people who use calculator to spend money dey get headache. grin grin grin

If truly there is nothing between their holes, why then do men spend valuables ,kill, rape and commit crimes to get there? 100% of Nigerian women have nothing to offer? Speaks so much of the circle of ladies you keep cheesy cheesy Lol they have nothing to offer but men keep doing crimes and rituals to impress and have them.

Even your redpill centers on "hustle and women will chase you" you wan go labour for Nigerian girls who have nothing to offer. Kikikiki jokes on you grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by when2(f): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
It goes both ways.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lol i sha like wahala grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by riverbird: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Keep kwayet there! You get money? You and who get money, who dash monkey banana? grin cheesy people wey get money no dey complain , its people who use calculator to spend money dey get headache. grin grin grin

If truly there is nothing between their holes, why then do men spend valuables ,kill, rape and commit crimes to get there? 100% of Nigerian women have nothing to offer? Speaks so much of the circle of ladies you keep cheesy cheesy Lol they have nothing to offer but men keep doing crimes and rituals to impress and have them.

Even your redpill centers on "hustle and women will chase you" you wan go labour for Nigerian girls who have nothing to offer. Kikikiki jokes on you grin cheesy

Ok good, thank God I have seen 1 in 100 who has something to offer in a relationship, now can you please tell me what you have to offer or what you are bringing to the table? grin
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

Ok good, thank God I have seen 1 in 100 who has something to offer in a relationship, now can you please tell me what you have to offer or what you are bringing to the table? grin
This was never about me and will never be. grin

Dude i ask the questions grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by riverbird: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
This was never about me and will never be. grin

Dude i ask the questions grin cheesy

Am disappointed sad, she's just like the others, bye

1 Like

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

Am disappointed sad, she's just like the others, bye
It is 'I'm not Am' angry no dey type nonsense !

Again i dictate the tone of conversation here. grin grin and i am not going to make this about me tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by riverbird: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Persephone1:
It is 'I'm not Am' angry no dey type nonsense !

Again i dictate the tone of conversation here. grin grin and i am not going to make this about me tongue

I'm or am I don't care so far message was understood grin, and once again bye, am no searching for a gf and I don't do Nigerian girls....sorry and bye once more please go. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Zonefree(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
No man in his right senses should fall in love with a Nigerian girl. This is not rocket science.

Men should learn not to attach emotions or feelings when dealing with these demons.

As a rich man, getting married to a Nigerian girl is dangerous and foolishness. Nigerian girls are for the downtrodden.

1 Like

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Zonefree(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
riverbird:

I'm or am I don't care so far message was understood grin, and once again bye, am no searching for a gf and I don't do Nigerian girls....sorry and bye once more please go. undecided
Correct. Chop knuckles...No time for irrelevant issues.

1 Like

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by riverbird: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Correct. Chop knuckles...No time for irrelevant issues.

Don't forget to drink water grin
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ikennaford:
Maybe for nigerian woman,,,, when I first landed in America, few days, I met my baby mama, she took me in, she pays everything, she is a nurse, she made me what I am today, she never benifitted from me if not my dick.... She bought my first car same year, she's 27 now and am 29....when I told her, I want to start a big project in Nigeria, my (mansion) she gave me $100k with the $200k with me, my project is ongoing still swallowing money, is 8 flats mansion, with basketball ball court inside, lawn tenis court, and small football ball field inside,,, ladies and gentlemen, is that not unconditional love..... Op there are good women out there that needs good men,, here too in America, we have goldiggers, those bitches from poor carrebean countries, dem full here, those one deh do like some Nigerians girls, those one's will pretends, dupe you and run.... As we have bad men, naso we get bad women,,,, I'm a bad boy, but my baby mama submissiveness don make me calm down, imagine me as nwa igbo spending close to $50k just to watch football matches in Qatar, who does that, isjust because of this beautiful Kenyan American,
How much are they paying nurses in America that she could afford to feed u, buy u car and still give u 100k dolls for yo project in Niger+Area? undecided
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by BlackMan6969(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
There are good women & bad women.
There are good men & bad men.
If u meet either variation, do not conclude, that all are same.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by franchasng: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Toks2008:
I have dated many ladies, i have lived well above four decades on earth and i can boldly conclude without any fear of contradiction that WOMEN ARE ONLY LOYAL TO THEIR OWN FEELINGS WHEN IT COMES TO ROMANTIC UNION WITH MEN and only a very minute number of them have true loyalty.

-This is why a young lady will gladly be a mistress of a married man because she is gaining so much from the union without much to lose but will find it hard to marry same man because she does not want to be an official Co-wife.

-This is why a lady who has dated married men when she was single will never want her husband to have mistresses.

-This is why you will see Ladies clamouring to be Co-wives of a very wealthy and powerful man because of the security they will get, and same ladies will never want to be the only wife of a poor man.

-This is why a lady will gladly take the pregnancy of one man and give it to another man just because for one reason or the other, she does not want to be with the man that got her pregnant.

-This is why a lady will profess undying love for you when she still has strong feelings for you and same lady will tell you she is tired the moment she no longer feels the same way towards you.

-This is why a lady will remain with a broke guy with the hope that he will make it latter and if she waits too long, she will not hesitate to leave the guy for a made guy regardless of the number of years she has spent with him.

-This is why a lady will date or marry one man for money and go to another man for good S.x.

-This is why no matter how much you spend on a lady or the sacrifice you make for her, she can still turn around and tell you she did not force you to do the things you did if she no longer wants to be with you.

-Many ladies leave their relationship not because of any bad thing the man did but they leave because their expectation is not met by the man

-Even if you treat a lady like an angel or a queen, and you don't cheat on her, the moment she has feelings for another man, she will look for a reason to leave you.

I can go on and on to state endless reasons why i believe a lady is only loyal to her feelings and no man should start boasting about the love a lady has for him because in most cases, a woman will only remain with a man if she is benefitting in one way or the other and the moment she sees no reason to remain in that relationship, she is done. She may decide to leave, or she may remain with you, but her spirit and soul have left you...This is just the way they are and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

My advice for men is this...Love genuinely, do whatever is within your power to make your woman happy but don't ever get carried away thinking that woman in your life has unconditional love for you.

I hope this makes sense.
Toks, all the things you said points to the fact that there is nothing like true love when it comes to romantic relationship between a man and a woman, all what we call love are based on our expectations from the other gender, once our expectations are met, we claim we have fallen in love or that we have found love.

Men are as guilty as the ladies on all your points.

Once a man sees a girl with fine breast, nice ass, killer shape, boom he is ready to fall in love. The same way, once a lady meets a guy that meets most of her expectations she falls in love. That's why you see ladies professing love for male celebrities and famous men they don't even know.

So in summary, both man and woman are deceiving themselves with what they call love cos its all conditional.

My prayer is that may I continue to have those qualities and conditions that will make me the desire of classy ladies grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Toks2008(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lalasticlala whats your take?
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by Toks2008(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
franchasng:
Toks, all the things you said points to the fact that there is nothing like true love when it comes to romantic relationship between a man and a woman, all what we call love are based on our expectations from the other gender, once our expectations are met, we claim we have fallen in love or that we have found love.

Men are as guilty as the ladies on all your points.

Once a man sees a girl with fine breast, nice ass, killer shape, boom he is ready to fall in love. The same way, once a lady meets a guy that meets most of her expectations she falls in love. That's why you see ladies professing love for male celebrities and famous men they don't even know.

So in summary, both man and woman are deceiving themselves with what they call love cos its all conditional.

My prayer is that may I continue to have those qualities and conditions that will make me the desire of classy ladies grin

When a man loves you, he loves you and as long as you are loyal to him, he remains loyal to you.

Women tend to misconstrue cheating for loss of loyalty. That a man cheats on a lady does not mean he is disloyal.
Re: Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. by franchasng: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ikennaford:
Its never unconditional bro, you said all she needed from you was your dick.

She had the finance and just needed good dick and your dick answered her call. If your dick was tiny or refused to stand, she would have discarded you.

No romantic love is unconditional, all romantic love are conditional. Before a woman or man falls in love, his or her expectations must be met.

Unfortunately in Nigeria, due to failed successive governments leading to failed economy and widespread unemployment, financial need tops the needs or expectations of Nigerian ladies so they don't care much about good dick when they are struggling to survive financially, but in the US, there is better chances to make it financially for both ladies and gents, so the ladies focus their expectations more on male looks, sexual prowees, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong: Marrying Your Cousin's Cousin / My Boss Gave Me This Yam To Cook For Him (pic) / In Love With A Much Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.