Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44797 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by folake4u(f): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
PDJT:

-He is human, not a troll. He most certainly fancy you but doesn't know how to go about it because he is young too.

I am not interested in him.

And with all due respect, It is not advisable to act as an online advocate for someone you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Segzy19: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Even God sef, na only one begotten son he get. You dey get three children... You wan do pass your creator abi... Continue!

You better marry that woman properly and stop this baby mama shit

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by bilangha(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
guy u strong blood Ooo, ur children the resemble u wella

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by YoshihideSuga: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Very heartless and he even had the audacity to display them. Where is our culture/conscience? We're trying hard to behave like whites that We're not. This generation scares me seriously and if care isn't taken, they may turn things upside down. You have been blessed by God with 3 good-looking children yet, you still prefer addressing the mother a baby mama when you're not an animal? Such people don't even recognise or acknowledge God in the first place. For him to have labelled the mother a baby mama. He's fornicating with other ladies obviously. God has a way of dealing with people like him.

The average Nigerian man commits adultery and even defends those who do the same. So, what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by YoshihideSuga: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

No difference. Same costs. Same paternity fears. Same heartbreak. The only thing he can do is be irresponsible. That's the allure of becoming a baby daddy. To live as if single.

But why are all the boys telling him to get married? Isn't this what they preach is the only way to happiness and having children? After all, they say men have nothing to gain in a relationship, so they should celebrate this guy. He's their mentor

Watch how they all secretly want to tie down some lady to themselves then come here and parrot nonsense...

The average Nigerian especially the men is very hypocritical. They say one thing and mean another. Even those who have side chicks are criticising him. My issue is him having too many children considering his financial situation (unless he has significantly improved his income). However, he's not different from the vast majority of Nigerian men. He is doing what they've always preached on social media.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Well,since you no fit release hit track ..at least you still release pikin back to back
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
bilangha:
guy u strong blood Ooo, ur children the resemble u wella
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by engrelvis(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So many people are still doing well for themselves under Buhari harsh economy
True
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
I don't really understand the necessity of all the wailings on this thread.

Is marriage compulsory?! Nigerians and misplaced priorities sha. Always judgemental and hypocritical. Morality and religion are subjective! Stop forcing your moral and religious beliefs on others.

@Airforce1 congrats on the birth of your third Kid. I wish you and your kids the utmost best in life. Stay strong brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Elder0001:

Is marriage compulsory?! Nigerians and misplaced priorities sha. Always judgemental and hypocritical. Morality and religion are subjective! Stop forcing your moral and religious beliefs on others.

@Airforce1 congrats on the birth of your third Kid. I wish you and your kids the utmost best in life. Stay strong brother.

Very true.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by gr8felix(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
What the hell is wrong with our generation.
And you're so proud to call mother your three kids baby mama just because you're running away from responsibility.
But that makes you irresponsible man regardless

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Very heartless and he even had the audacity to display them. Where is our culture/conscience? We're trying hard to behave like whites that We're not. This generation scares me seriously and if care isn't taken, they may turn things upside down. You have been blessed by God with 3 good-looking children yet, you still prefer addressing the mother a baby mama when you're not an animal? [b]Such people don't even rec[/b]ognise or acknowledge God in the first place. For him to have labelled the mother a baby mama. He's fornicating with other ladies obviously. God has a way of dealing with people like him.

Why should someone acknowledge and recognize something that clearly does not exist? Again congrats is all one needs to say and keep your rubbish disapproval to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Elder0001:

Abi o
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Zse1: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Why
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by prophetfire: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

. Go and marry her and stop misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Toriagirl(f): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by balarabe01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Not only your heart needs Jesus, your English too needs help
Repent or Perish.
My heart is good without jesus, ill rather have wine than jesus, as for english im not caucasian Bleep u.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
balarabe01:

My heart is good without jesus, ill rather have wine than jesus, as for english im not caucasian Bleep u.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations! I knew it was Airforce1 when I saw the topic grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Paulianfa(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations no goes u...
But congratulations for safe delivery.
Guy try go meet her people pls, abeg I dey beg.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by BRATISLAVA: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
YoshihideSuga:

The average Nigerian especially the men is very hypocritical. They say one thing and mean another. Even those who have side chicks are criticising him. My issue is him having too many children considering his financial situation (unless he has significantly improved his income). However, he's not different from the vast majority of Nigerian men. He is doing what they've always preached on social media.

They preach it, but desperately want to get married. For most of them, the lack of money makes them talk like that. Once they can afford to, they are filling up the Saturday quota.

This guy is not even a woman hater, just a believer in sowing his oats.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Dextre(m): 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Calling the mother of your children baby mama is an insult

That is what it’s called when you are not married sir. Moral police, na u go tell am wetin to call hin partner mtchewww
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Dextre(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Very heartless and he even had the audacity to display them. Where is our culture/conscience? We're trying hard to behave like whites that We're not. This generation scares me seriously and if care isn't taken, they may turn things upside down. You have been blessed by God with 3 good-looking children yet, you still prefer addressing the mother a baby mama when you're not an animal? Such people don't even recognise or acknowledge God in the first place. For him to have labelled the mother a baby mama. He's fornicating with other ladies obviously. God has a way of dealing with people like him.

Shut your basket mouth, last time I check sef, nor be say Adam and Eve marry o
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by jimcaddy(m): 12:50am On Dec 13, 2022
"Third baby mama"? Okay oh
Airforce1:

See photos below

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PapaFejiro: 1:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Congratulations... however, please what are your plans on wedding their mother?
Are you aware you are putting that woman and her family into disrepute?
Please do the needful in earnest.
Thank you.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PDJT: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
folake4u:

I am not interested in him.

And with all due respect, It is not advisable to act as an online advocate for someone you don't know.

-Just be kind and classy, that's all.

-Enjoy your youth service training.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Schwarzenegger: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Congratulation@Airforce, more grease to your loins!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Schwarzenegger: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Celebrity@@@
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2022
PDJT:

-Just be kind and classy, that's all.

-Enjoy your youth service training.

I can bet that you don’t have a job, and even if you are a student, you not on top grades!

Damn! Get a job or learn new skills Bro!
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2022
I am def sure he is married to the girl.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Maxmhan(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

You be man Congratulations but what do you do for a living, because I get scared most times I see my age bracket having wedding, giving birth to cute kids etc. please educate me on what you do.

I’m single my salary can not feed a family of 5 myself, wife and 3 kids
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Maxmhan:

You be man Congratulations but what do you do for a living, because I get scared most times I see my age bracket having wedding, giving birth to cute kids etc. please educate me on what you do.

I’m single my salary can not feed a family of 5 myself, wife and 3 kids
Just work smart cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.