Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44791 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by themanderon: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

Why not marry her and regularize your union. Those beautiful kids will need a home to grow up into healthy, mentally sound adults.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by zedegit: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

This is getting stale. Go and pay her dowry.

Don't teach this one to smoke weed

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Jennyclay(f): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:
airforce1 so happy for you... beautiful girl you got there..

sure she looks like her mum

happy you drifted to making babies rather than that music career you were trying to make

iamdbull come see your mentor

Iamdbull even went as far to promise us Grammy Award. Till today we haven't seen Headies Award not to talk of Grammy Award. Uhmmm.. May God Help him o.

Congratulations to airforce1 and Please try and marry your baby mama, what are you still waiting for undecided. Look at the 3 beautiful & glorious kid she gave you. Haba!
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by jerryforgood: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Orinechi:
For ur information those children are not urs if u have not done the necessary things. Though it depends on the area where u people are from but if it were in my town, u have not gotten any child.
Such a devilish � tradition.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by zedegit: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Taa. Disembark from this nonsense capping!

You dey jonse! Wida you?

Airforce1 go marry that Bany before men go reason your mathias.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by jerryforgood: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You no get sense at all... I blame the cheap pussy wey still Dey spread her legs for mumu wey Dey regard her as baby mama after three. But some girls sha
Please stop insulting the lady. You don't know her situation.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by jerryforgood: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
simplepee:
The only thing on this generation of men’s mind is how to fvck multiple kpekus, sadly your advice will fall on deaf ears. Commitment is now a luxury most people don’t have.
Not all men do that, please.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are still a kid! Grow up!

I won’t join you in that sty!

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Gospel2Day: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
balarabe01:

What stupud furious jesus is this idiotic religious mugu talking about? If jesus didnt like baby daddies fornicating with baby mamas jesus would have simply not allowed it like immortality, aftetall you say jesus is omnipotent. Abeg carry your jesus comothia.

Not only your heart needs Jesus, your English too needs help
Repent or Perish.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by jerryforgood: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

Just shut up you judgemental religious hypocrite. Which furious wrath of which God? That nonsense powerless imaginary character that doesn't exist? Just say congratulations please and keep your rubbish religious nonsense to yourself.
As much as he shouldn't have condemn the OP and baby mama, your insult against one's religious believe is awful. Please writing this way against God people worship, even if you don't, is not wise.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Gospel2Day: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

Just shut up you judgemental religious hypocrite. Which furious wrath of which God? That nonsense powerless imaginary character that doesn't exist? Just say congratulations please and keep your rubbish religious nonsense to yourself.
Your words expose the sorry state of your sick and sinful soul.
Your case is an emergency.
Get down on your knees and cry out loud to God to save you from the demons indwelling you.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Lastborn0074: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Guy congratulations. I guess that if you love ur baby mama enough to procreate 3 beautiful children from her, it's only a matter of common sense to formalize your relationship with her and make a family. You gerrit?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Guy congratulations. I guess that if you love ur baby mama enough to procreate 3 beautiful children from her, it's only a matter of common sense to formalize your relationship with her have a family. You gerrit?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Your words expose the sorry state of your sick and sinful soul.
Your case is an emergency.
Get down on your knees and cry out loud to God to save you from the demons indwelling you.

How can I cry out loud to something that doesn't exist
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Gospel2Day: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

How can I cry out loud to something that doesn't exist

That's what confirms that demons dwell in your heart.
That's what demons tell everyone they possess and want to destroy - that God does not exist.
It is a simple way to find out if someone is possessed by evil spirits - they doubt the obvious Existence of God.
Get well soon.
Jesus loves you and wants to save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

That's what confirms that demons dwell in your heart.
That's what demons tell everyone they possess and want to destroy - that God does not exist.
It is a simple way to find out if someone is possessed by evil spirits - they doubt the obvious Existence of God.
Get well soon.
Jesus loves you and wants to save you.

I don't need your get well soon because I'm not sick thank you very much. All I'm saying is that what you're talking about is fake. God, demons, Jesus, all of it. But if f you want to believe in those myths and legends called religion that's up to you though. Just don't bother us sensible atheists with it.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by etrouble: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Calling the mother of your children baby mama is an insult

He alone knows her worth. Who are you to say otherwise? He knows where he picked her from. Will any sensible woman have 3 children for a man who do not see her worthy of being married to?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by etrouble: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Why is this baby mama thingy rampant amongst celebrities? Is it a rite of passage thing? Anyway congratulations.

Is the poster a celebrity? Of course not. He is just one irresponsible lazy youth who met another unfortunate lazy youth. Or who else will have 3 children for a boyfriend? No marriage, no commitment. And the miscreant is celebrating his foolishness.

Asewo pade Omo Ole, Eni Ofo pade Eni Adanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrouble:

He alone knows her worth. Who are you to say otherwise? He knows where he picked her from. Will any sensible woman have 3 children for a man who do not see her worthy of being married to?

Yes, if they just want to be partners and have agreed that don't want to ever get married. Like me what I would like to do. Just a long term relationship not a marriage.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Gospel2Day: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=aisha1314 post=119104588]

I don't need your get well soon because I'm not sick thank you very much. All I'm saying is that what you're talking about is fake. God, demons, Jesus, all of it. But if f you want to believe in those myths and legends called religion that's up to you though. Just don't bother us sensible atheists with it.

If I tell you that your phone has no maker or manufacturer won't you wish me to get well soon?
It takes a sick soul possessed by demons of unbelief to assert that God does not exist.
You're also very unintelligent to say God does not exist.
Google The Theory of Intelligent Design.
Study well next time before coming online to shamelessly announce your ignorance to the world.
A Planet has a consistent daytime and night time, raining season and harmattan every other year and you say there is NO GOD?
You are very sick.
May God heal and help you quickly.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Mitsurugi(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
etrouble:

Is the poster a celebrity? Of course not. He is just one irresponsible lazy youth who met another unfortunate lazy youth. Or who else will have 3 children for a boyfriend? No marriage, no commitment. And the miscreant is celebrating his foolishness.

Asewo pade Omo Ole, Eni Ofo pade Eni Adanu.

Chai! shocked
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Mitsurugi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
jerryforgood:

Please stop insulting the lady. You don't know her situation.

What exactly is her situation? Is she waiting for him to blow or what? It's a classic case of "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
If I tell you that your phone has no maker or manufacturer won't you wish me to get well soon?
It takes a sick soul possessed by demons of unbelief to assert that God does not exist.
You're also very unintelligent to say God does not exist.
Google The Theory of Intelligent Design.
Study well next time before coming online to shamelessly announce your ignorance to the world.
A Planet has a consistent daytime and night time, raining season and harmattan every other year and you say there is NO GOD?
You are very sick.
May God heal and help you quickly.

Whatever you say. I'm just so tired of all these religious people. But I guess disbelief will always be a threat to believers. If your faith can move mountains as you say then it should be able to withstand criticism. Your beliefs are not sacred or immune to being criticized by people who can see through them and know that they're all false.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PDJT: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
folake4u:

It is not too harsh. He deserves everything worse.

Wetin concern me with the idìot?

-You seem like beauty with brain. So I appeal to you to be kind to others especially young men, you never know what's on the way - it could be what you have been praying for.

-I advise you DM the young man and have an honest conversation with him. Let peace reign, always.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by kumbhuru: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

You still haven't stopped this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by folake4u(f): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
PDJT:

-You seem like beauty with brain. So I appeal to you to be kind to others especially young men, you never know what's on the way - it could be what you have been praying for.

-I advise you DM the young man and have an honest conversation with him. Let peace reign, always.

Why will I send a DM to a troll? Please make it make sense? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by BRATISLAVA: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
neztar:
have you heard of common law wife?

Why are you asking me? Isn't that where my question is headed? How many years make a person a common law spouse? Or do you think it's by having numerous children?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
See the way people are reading , commenting and analyzing Air force 1 life

My guy you be celebrity abeg
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PDJT: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
folake4u:

Why will I send a DM to a troll? Please make it make sense? undecided

-He is human, not a troll. He most certainly fancy you but doesn't know how to go about it because he is young too.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by etrouble: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

Yes, if they just want to be partners and have agreed that don't want to ever get married. Like me what I would like to do. Just a long term relationship not a marriage.

It's good you know that's what you are worth.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Mandela27: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Air force na don
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
See the way people are reading , commenting and analyzing Air force 1 life

My guy you be celebrity abeg
Lol grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.