Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44794 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Jestin: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Mitsurugi(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Why is this baby mama thingy rampant amongst celebrities? Is it a rite of passage thing? Anyway congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Robnectar(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by twilliamx(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Ogbeni marry her..abi wetin you dey wait for

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Kajaard: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:
airforce1 so happy for you... beautiful girl you got there..

sure she looks like her mum

happy you drifted to making babies rather than that music career you were trying to make

iamdbull come see your mentor

Lol cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Orubebe01: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1, dropping album back to back. Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by DLuciano: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats!

When are you paying her dowry?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Konjiboii: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Allow the toto heal na haba

11 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
You claimed you just had your 3rd child as if the baby was born last week. This baby looks 90 days plus.

11 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by chukkystar(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Oga no vex ooo but abeg try Marry the Woman so that your Children go grow up for stable Home

8 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by FashionCookie(f): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Under how many years?
Even rabbit dey rest...and you even get mind to brag.
Biko go and sit down. No go pay the girl dowry...mtcheww

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Elidrisy20: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by OlawaleBammie: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:

happy you drifted to making babies rather than that music career you were trying to make

Aahhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

Weyrey ni e, weyrey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Na pikin de do you. Las las na you go lose. Your pikin no go love you and na other people go de Bleep your Mas behind your back. Where's your mother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Realrealfact: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Repent, Jesus is Lord.

Then, vote wisely

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by sanesta: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Candidlady:

make I use this one mark attendance fess grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by kufre2010: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulation to you, to secure the future of those children and Nigeria in general vote Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by noskcid(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Marry her naw

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Hushpuppies(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations bro, you drifted from making music to making babies.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by cooooooks(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Marry her and stop being an idiot. wink

Congratulations on the beautiful babies bro. Wishing you, your partner, and children health, peace and wealth.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Zonefree(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations Gee.

No time for wife wahala.

Once upon a time, you been carry E money matter for head for this forum. If E money no compensate you for this life, it means E money is naturally wicked.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

Stop marrying on credit. Go and pay her bride price and officially wife her joor. grin grin

Congratulations! Make we come chop rice for naming?

7 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by DevilSignature: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
grin

Congratulations baby papa

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Zeezenho: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That's not a baby mama again!

You are married! Ignore the celebration! You are married!

3 shocked shocked shocked And you still call her baby mama!

You are heartless!

No he is not.cant you see it's working for them.atimes marring them is trouble. The guy na real Alfa male.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by oriewanbe: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Myfuture01(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2022
U just dey dig the poor girl make she dey born for you

Anyway some girls don give up Sha!

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1

This is nothing to crow about.

Go to the registry and do the needful (Read Titus 3:1) If you have no plans to marry her, it's best you free her

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by fof1: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=Airforce1 post=119094658]Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.
See photos below
[/q.uote]

Congrats but be Ashamed of Yourself Joor...having a BabyMama Means What,Pls? Go and Do the Needful and Stop Lofting about. Go and Pay her Dowry and Stop Stigmatizing the Innocent Woman...who has Graciously given You Three Human BEINGS. Dont bring this DISGRACE here aagain,Pls until You have SETTLED THE ACCOUNT.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2022
Zeezenho:

No he is not.vant you see it's working for them.atimes marring them is trouble. The guy na real Alfa male.

Oh! That a criteria for being an Alpha male

Okay!

Team Portable and Davido! I just knew that!
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by iCauseTrouble: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2022
Instead of you to drop hit songs, you are dropping babies grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

Hnmmmm ! Baby Mama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

Dis Generation eeehn undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.